Paranormal Coed Pt. 01: Introduction

Story Info
A college-bound teen gets more than she bargained for.
6.3k words
4.28
18k
40

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 1: Meet Britney Davis

Britney Davis was 18 and had just graduated high school. As the only child of an overbearing mother, she was miserable at home. Her mother attempted to control every aspect of her life, and Britney resented her greatly for it. Working part-time and summers at the local country club was a Godsend, because it allowed her time away from her nagging mom! It also provider her the opportunity to sleep around. She could claim to be working late when in fact she was getting laid as often as she could!

Britney was an attractive girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pretty face. She was on the track team in high school, and therefore very athletic. She had knock out legs, a tight little bubble butt, and a trim midriff. She had everything going for her, except for small breasts. On a good day, she might fill a B-cup, but most of the time she was an A. The boys didn't seem to mind though. They all found her very attractive. But for Britney, it was a handicap that she felt she needed to compensate for. And she did this by being as promiscuous as possible.

A new cabana boy, Andy, started working at the country club a few days ago, and Britney already had her eye on him. To make herself irresistible, she removed her bra and unbuttoned her shirt, carelessly exposing her small breasts underneath. Britney skipped over to the cabana eager to talk to him. When she arrived, he was busy unboxing merchandise, so she walked around behind the counter with him.

"Hi Andy! Need some help?" she asked.

Andy was kneeling down at the boxes and glanced up at her.

"Oh, Hi Britney!" He hadn't noticed her open shirt yet. "No, that's OK. I'm almost done anyway."

Britney stood closer to him. She was wearing a personal vibrator and her panties were soaked from the stimulation. She wanted him to catch a whiff of her wet pussy! As Andy was sorting the supplies, her aroma reached his nostrils. The musky smell triggered a pheromone reaction in his brain, and he suddenly craved sex. He turned his head toward Britney, leaned forward, and inhaled the intoxicating scent! He looked up at Britney and finally noticed her open shirt. More accurately, he noticed her petite, perky breasts peeking out between the plackets of the shirt. Andy stood up and stared at her ripe little tits. Britney pretended that nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

"So Andy, what have you been up too lately? I haven't seen you for a while."

"Umm, nothing really, I, uh, uh..." He was completely infatuated with her chest and had lost his train of thought.

"Is something wrong Andy? Are you OK?"

"I, umm, I..."

"Andy, why are you staring at me like that?"

He was finally able to piece together a complete sentence, "Uh, your boobs are showing!"

Britney leaned back against the counter, causing the shirt to fall away and expose her breasts completely! "Oh, I don't mind. Besides it's more comfortable this way, especially with how hot it's been lately. Do they bother you? You want me to cover them up?"

"Umm, No! No, don't do that!"

"So you like my tits?"

Andy nodded.

"So, do you like me too?" Britney asked innocently.

"Well yeah, of course! I mean, you're hot and..."

"You think I'm hot!? Really? Why didn't say so before?"

"Well, you acted like you weren't interested before." Andy explained.

"Not interested? Interested in what?"

Andy was suddenly too embarrassed to answer.

"Come one, tell me! What did you think I wasn't interested in?" Britney demanded.

"Well, you know..." Andy was staring at her breasts again.

Britney had teased him long enough. She dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts. His erection sprang up in her face! She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking! Britney loved sucking cock, almost as much as she loved to fuck! She loved the excitement of the cock suddenly spurting in her mouth, and the taste of the cum itself! It was like her own personal jack in the box! She rolled her tongue over the head as she tightened her lips around the shaft. She gently massaged his testicles in her hand. It wasn't long before Andy started grunting as he approached orgasm! Britney took the first shot of cum into her mouth, and then let rest splash on her chest and tits!

Britney stood up and looked Andy straight in the eyes, "Yes Andy, I'm very interested! So, are you going to ask me out?"

"Huh?" Andy was still in a daze from the blowjob.

"You want to go out with me sometime?"

"Umm, yes! Absolutely!"

"Great! I'm not doing anything this Friday night."

"Umm OK, sounds good."

"Great, I'll meet you here at the club at 5 pm. I'll tell my parents that I have to work that night."

"Yeah, 5 pm Friday night! I'll be here for sure!"

"Cool! So it's a date! And Andy, just so you know, you'll get more than a blowjob!"

Andy was suddenly awestruck. He just stared at Britney as she winked and walked away. Britney buttoned her shirt back up. She didn't care that the cum on her chest and tits soaked into the fabric and showed through! As she passed by the bar, Sophie, one of the guests who had taken a liking to Britney, called her over.

"Is that a new boyfriend I saw you talking with?" she asked.

Britney was gushing with delight.

"Oh! I see that he gave you a pearl necklace! I'll take that as a yes!"

"And we are going out this Friday night!" Britney squealed.

"Ooh, how exciting! Do you have something sexy to wear?"

Britney's mood suddenly saddened, "No, my mom won't let me buy those kinds of clothes."

"Don't you worry sweetie! I'll help you out! Here's my phone number. Give me a call this week and I'll take care of everything!"

Britney's gushing attitude returned. "Thank you so much Miss Henderson! I really appreciate it!"

She continued on her way, proudly displaying her pearl necklace for everyone to see!

Chapter 2: Getting Ready

Britney was confused when Sophie told her to bring one of her old school uniforms for her date with Andy. But Sophie showed her how a few simple modifications can turn even the most boring outfit into something sexy! Britney learned a lot from her: how to sew a hem, take in the sides, and reposition zippers and buttons to transform a piece of clothing.

"Every woman should know how to sew! Not for the old fashion reasons, but so we can create something to really show ourselves off!" Sophie told her.

When they were done, they had tailored the shirt down two sizes and shortened the skirt by two thirds.

"Go on, try them on!" prompted Sophie.

Britney took the new clothes into the bathroom and changed. "Umm, Sophie! Are the clothes supposed to fit so tight? I can barely button the shirt!"

"Yes Dear, that was whole idea! Come out here and show me how you look."

Britney came out of the bathroom and modeled the clothes for Sophie. The skirt barely covered her pussy and ass, and the shirt strained to contain her perky tits. She definitely looked like a naughty school girl!

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect! Andy won't be able to take his eyes off of you!"

"I can't believe this is my old uniform!" Britney was admiring herself in the mirror.

"Just remember what I taught you, and you'll have Andy, and all the boys, eating out of your hand, and hopefully your pussy!"

The two laughed. Sophie had given her valuable advice, like never wearing a bra or panties, keeping her pussy shaved smooth, how to satisfy her boyfriends, and how to maximize her own pleasure during sex. Armed with this new knowledge, Britney couldn't wait for her date with Andy!

Chapter 3: The Big Date

Friday night had finally arrived, and Britney could hardly contain herself! She made sure everything was perfect. Her hair, makeup, and especially her pussy! She had taken Sophie's advice and purchased the expensive Brazilian wax kit, which contained special tonics and lotions to keep her skin silky smooth. Her mom asked why she was so dressed up for work.

"Oh, the club is catering a very posh event tonight, and the boss asked all of us to be as presentable as possible."

"Well, I don't think a girl your age needs to wear makeup, but if work requires it, then I guess I'll allow it."

"Thanks for understanding Mom. The event ends late, so don't wait up for me. Love you! Bye!"

Britney rushed out of the house. She couldn't wait to get out of her work uniform and into the clothes that Sophie helped her with! She reached the club around 4:30, which gave her time to change into her outfit before meeting Andy at 5:00. In the locker room she angrily ripped off the conservative bra and underwear that her mother forced her to wear. She threw them in thrash in a mighty act of defiance! Then, standing naked in front of the mirror, she admired herself. She reached down and stroked her smooth pussy! The lack of hair had made the area extra sensitive. Shivers of pleasure ran through her body! She wanted to start fingering herself, but thought it best to wait until her time with Andy. She put on her outfit and modeled in front of the mirror again. She definitely looked like a slut who was inviting sex, which was exactly how she felt!

Britney made her way out to the courtyard to meet Andy. The cool evening breeze tickles her pussy as it as it blew under her skirt. The feeling was invigorating! She spotted Andy sitting on one of the benches. Her heart skipped a beat in anticipation for what she had planned for the evening! Andy stood up when he saw her approaching.

She ran up and put her arms around him, pressing her almost naked body against his. "I've been looking forward to our date all week Andy! I can't believe it's finally here!"

"Me too Britney! Wow! You look really hot!"

"You think so? This is one of my old school uniforms. A friend helped me make a few modifications. You like it?"

"I sure do! Turn around, let me see all of it!" Andy made a swirling motion with his finger.

Britney stepped back and spun around a few times. When she did, her skirt flew up and exposed her bare ass and pussy! Andy couldn't believe his eyes. He was completely dumbfounded.

He pointed at her skirt and babbled, "Y-Y-You're not wearing any underwear!"

"That's right! I'm not!" she replied proudly, "Why wear something that's just going to get in the way of our fun?!"

Andy smiled. He realized that he would definitely be getting lucky tonight!

"I'm hungry! Let's go get something to eat!" She grabbed Andy's hand and led him to her car.

As she walked ahead of him, he stared down and at her round little ass. The mini skirt covered very little of it, and as she walked, it rode up even higher! Upon reaching her car, she turned to Andy and put her arms around him again. She pressed her lips against his and started French kissing him. She ran her hands up and down his back, encouraging him to do the same. When he finally placed his hands on her bare ass and squeezed, she let out a passionate moan!

She stopped kissing and whispered in his ear, "You can touch me wherever you want!"

She reached down and rubbed his erect cock through his pants!

"So, what do you feel like eating tonight? Me?"

Andy started stuttering.

Britney put her finger across his lips, "That will be your dessert! How about dinner?"

They decided to go to the local Italian restaurant. It served good food, but more importantly, it offered semi-private booths.

When the young couple entered the restaurant, no one paid much attention to them. They requested a quiet booth at the back of the dining area. The hostess sat them down opposite one another. After the waitress brought them their drinks and they ordering their food, Britney suggested that Andy sit next to her. They held hands, made small talk, and shared a kiss or two. Britney then took his hand under the table and placed it between her legs, pressing it up against her naked pussy!

Britney looked seductively at Andy, "Touch me!"

He began rubbing his fingers over her mound, "It's really smooth and soft!"

"I waxed it earlier today, just for your enjoyment!"

His fingers reached her clit, and she let out a moan of pleasure! As he gently rubbed her clit, her pulse quickened and her breathing increased.

"Oh God! Don't stop Andy! Don't stop!"

He repositioned his hand, placing his thumb on her clit and inserted a finger inside her tight pussy. She was dripping wet, so his finger slid right in! He massaged her clit and her G-spot simultaneously! Her breathing intensified.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she squeaked between breathes.

Andy continued massaging her pussy.

Suddenly she screamed out, "Oh God! I'm CUMMING!!"

Her pussy contracted spastically as she experienced one of her strongest orgasms ever! Everyone in the restaurant heard her and was staring in disbelief.

The waitress rushed over to their table and scolded them, "You need to keep it down over here! Another outburst like that and we will have no choice but to remove you from the restaurant! You understand?"

Britney, still panting and riding the last waves of her orgasm, ignored her. Andy, clearly embarrassed, apologized to the waitress.

When Britney finally returned to her senses, she leaned over and whispered to Andy, "Thank you so much! I promise to return the favor later!"

She reached down and stroked his erect cock through his pants again. They behaved themselves for the rest of their time at the restaurant, except for their conversation. Britney wanted to know how many times Andy thought he could cum tonight, but he was too embarrassed to say.

"Come on Andy, it's important! I don't want to give you a blowjob and then find out you can't fuck afterwards!"

After some further poking and prodding, he admitted to being able to masturbate around 3 or 4 times in one evening.

"Oh wow! That's great, because I wanted to fuck as much as possible tonight! And don't worry, you can cum in my pussy! I'm on the pill!"

After they finished their meal, Britney suggested that they walk down Main Street to the ice cream shop for dessert. When they left their booth, Britney left behind a big wet spot on the bench seat! Her orgasm had made her pussy extra moist. She giggled to herself knowing that the waitress would be cleaning it up.

It was Friday night and Main Street was pretty busy. There were lots of high school kids out on dates or just hanging out and having fun. Britney attended a private girl's school, so it was doubtful that anyone would recognize her. As expected, she received a lot of cat-calls and whistles from the boys on the street. Hearing them shout out about her "fine ass" and "perky tits" made her even hornier!

She grabbed Andy by the arm, "I want to fuck! Now!"

"Right now? Where?"

She looked around for somewhere they could perform the deed. "Over there, in the coffee shop! They have a nice big bathroom!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, let's go!"

The couple darted across the street to the coffee shop. No one noticed when they both snuck into the women's bathroom and locked the door. Britney was correct. It was a nice, spacious bathroom, with a large vanity and mirror.

"This will work just fine Andy! I can bend over the sink while you fuck me doggie-style! And you can watch my tits bounce in the mirror!"

"Umm, OK..."

She removed her shirt and helped Andy drop his pants. His cock was erect and ready for action! Britney turned around and leaned over the sink, resting her elbows and forearms on the counter top. Her short skirt rose up on its own, exposing her wet pussy to Andy!

"OK Andy, fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Andy positioned himself behind her ass. He brought the head of his cock to her entrance and pushed it in. Her labia separated and tightened around his shaft, as it plunged into her love canal! Britney felt every inch of his cock penetrate her tight cunt! The feeling was pure ecstasy!

Andy sunk his cock in as deep as possible, "Oh my God, Britney! Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

"Really Andy?"

"Yeah! It's gripping my cock like a vice!"

He grabbed hold of her hips and started pumping his dick in and out.

"Oh Andy! You're tearing me apart! Don't stop fucking me!" she cried.

His cock moved like a piston in and out of her little snatch! He looked in the mirror, and sure enough her perky little tits were bouncing and shaking with every thrust! Britney started panting as the flames of an orgasm ignited in her groin.

"Andy, I'm going to cum! Fuck me faster!" she gasped.

Andy increased his thrusting!

"That's it! Faster! Faster! I'm-I'm-I'm CUMMING!!" She screamed!

Andy felt her pussy tighten even more around his pumping cock, and the feeling sparked his own orgasm! As the pleasure swelled in his balls, he started grunting.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum too!"

"Oh yes, Andy! Fill me up with your hot cum! Fill my pussy!"

Andy had had a constant erection for the past couple of hours, ever since seeing Britney in her slutty outfit. His balls ached for release, and the time had finally arrived to do so. The volume of his load was incredible! His cock erupted with at least a dozen massive spurts! Britney squealed as she felt the interior of her pussy swell with his thick cream! After he was finished cumming, he withdrew his cock. Excess cum dripped out of her cunt and ran down the inside of her thighs. Britney turned around, dropped to her knees, and licked the cum off his dick and balls!

When she was done, she stood up and put her shirt back on, only buttoning the bottom half, "That was just amazing Andy! Thank you!"

"You're welcome! I really enjoyed it too!"

"Oh, I hoped you would! Now, are you ready to get some ice cream?"

Andy gave her a concerned look, "Don't you want to clean up the cum? It's dripping down the inside of your legs?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Aren't you afraid people will notice?"

"I don't care! I want people to notice, just like the pearl necklace you gave me! Come on, I want some ice cream!"

When they exited the bathroom, everyone in the coffee shop was looking at them. It was obvious that they had heard Britney's screams of pleasure. An older woman looked Britney directly in her eyes and called her a whore! Britney responded by flashing her breasts and flipping her middle finger at her! They hurried out of the coffee shop and disappeared down the street. As they were walking, she could feel more of Andy's cum dripping from her pussy and down her thighs. She loved the feeling, and the thought of people noticing! It was her way to prove to the world that she was a fucking little slut!

At the ice cream parlor, Britney was the center of attention! All eyes were on her she walked up to the counter. The employee, another high school boy, was completely distracted by her open shirt and short skirt. Britney had to repeat herself several times before he got her order right, but in all actuality, he was just stalling so he had more time to stare at her tits!

As she and Andy made their way to an empty table, another girl made a comment, "What a skank!"

Britney looked at her and replied, "What, are you jealous?" Then she looked at the girl's date, "I bet you wish she put out like me, huh?"

The girl stood up and made her date leave with her. As they left, her date looked at Britney and smiled. Britney and Andy ate their ice cream and talked some more. While they talked, Britney fellated her ice cream cone, putting her lips around it and shaping it into a penis! They decided that they would return to the country club, since they had access to all the facilities.

The country club was pretty quiet for a Friday night. It was about 9 pm, and most of the guests had gone home. Only a few remained at the indoor bar and gym. The pool was deserted, so Britney decided to take a swim. She removed what little clothing she was wearing and dove into the water stark naked!

"Come on Andy! Swim with me!"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers
12