Paranormal Coed Pt. 02: Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Britney and Katie finally finished their game, the guys eagerly asked if they were ready to leave. "Let's get a bite to eat first. I'm a little hungry!" said Katie.

"Me too!" replied Britney, "How about the food court?"

The guys agreed and they followed the girls out of the arcade. At the food court, Britney bought a chocolate covered frozen banana, and Katie a chocolate dipped soft-serve ice cream cone. They all sat down at the one of the tables and chatted while the girls ate their treats. Britney slid the end of the banana in and out of her mouth, licking off the chocolate while Katie provocatively licked her ice cream. Todd and Derek watched the girls in utter amazement.

"So guys, Katie and I had a little wager going as to who could catch a guy first, and the loser would have to walk out of the mall topless!"

"But because you two approached us at the same time, Britney and I can't decide who won the bet. So, we need you to decide for us!"

Todd and Derek talked quietly between each other and quickly came to a decision. "Girls, we have decided that since neither of you caught one of us first, which was the condition of winning the wager, both of you technically lost the bet." Announced Todd.

"Therefore, we think both of you have to walk out of the mall topless!" declared Derek.

The girls looked at each other and smiled. "OK, how should we do this?" asked Katie.

"I think we should remove our tops in the restroom, put them away in our shopping bags, and have Todd and Derek escort us back to the car," answered Britney. Everyone agreed.

The girls went into the restroom and the guys waited for them outside. Once inside, the girls started talking about the guys. "Oh my God! I can't wait to get home and fuck Todd! He is so gorgeous!"

"Tell me about it! Did you see Derek's muscles? I hope he fucks as good as he looks!"

The girls removed their tops and put them into their bags. Standing in front of the mirror, they admired themselves and each other.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Squealed Katie.

"Well, I couldn't let you leave for college without at least one more romp with your best friend, now could I?"

"You always know how to have a good time, that's for sure! Are you ready?" Katie reached for the door.

"Hold on a minute! You know, my skirt and your shorts really don't cover up that much. Why bother wearing them at all?"

"You want walk out of the mall completely naked?"

"Sure, why not? We'll cause the same amount of commotion either way. Let's make the most fun out it!"

"OK, let's do it!"

The girls removed all of their clothing and placed them in their bags. They opened the restroom door and peeked outside. Todd and Derek were waiting for them. "Are you guys ready for us?" They nodded affirmatively. Britney and Katie stepped out in the open. The guys were completely stunned!

"You're both fucking naked?!" Remarked Todd

"Yah, we decided to kick it up a notch, is that OK with you guys?" There were no objections. "OK then, let's go before someone calls security!"

They walked quickly toward the exit that led to where Britney parked her car. A roar of cheering and shouting ensued as they paraded their naked bodies through the mall. Mostly whistles and cat calls filled the air as they passed by their audiences. Britney and Katie were loving the attention! They smiled and waved as they made their way toward the exit. Stepping outside the mall, there was more traffic than they had expected! They thought that they could dash straight across the street into the parking lot, but they couldn't. It was too busy to cross, and now they had nowhere to go! It didn't take long for the drivers to notice them and start honking their horns. This of course just made the traffic worse and attracted more and more attention to the young naked women.

"We can't just stand here! We need to keep moving!" shouted Britney.

"Where's your car?" asked Todd?

"It's straight ahead, by that lamp post!"

"I'm parked around the side of the building! It's farther away, but there's probably no traffic!"

"OK, we'll follow you!"

They left just in time! Right after they disappeared around the corner of the building, mall security arrived to arrest them! Amidst the honking and confusion, it took a few moments for the guards to learn which way their assailants went. As the guards came around the corner in pursuit, the kids had already reached Todd's van. They hopped inside and took off before the guards could reach them.

"Wow that was close!" exclaimed Katie, "I can't even imagine what would have happened if we got caught!"

"You probably would have lost your scholarship and my mom would have locked me away in a convent!" replied Britney, "But thanks to Todd and Derek, everything turned out just fine!"

"Of course! There's nothing we wouldn't do for two hot chicks like you!" Todd exclaimed.

"Really Todd? You would do anything?"

"Hell yah I would! Derek too, right buddy?"

"Absolutely!" Derek replied.

"Well, it seems we all have a lot in common. You see, Katie and I will do anything too. Anything!" Britney reached over and started massaging Todd's cock under his shorts.

"How about we find a place that's a little more private then?"

"I thought you would never ask!" Britney gave him directions to her house. "My parents are out of town, so we'll have the entire place to ourselves."

"Fantastic!" Todd looked in the rearview mirror and saw Derek and Katie making out! "Looks like our friends in the backseat can't wait until we get there!"

Derek was fondling Katie's breasts while they French kissed. "Hey! No fair Katie! You should wait until all of us can have fun together!" Katie simply ignored Britney and continued kissing Derek. "Hurry up Todd! I'm tired of waiting!"

Chapter 3: House Party

They arrived at Britney's house about 10 minutes later. They parked in the garage so the neighbors wouldn't see the girls naked or see a strange car in the driveway. The moment they were all inside the house, Britney jumped onto Todd, grabbing hold around his neck and wrapping her legs around his torso! "Kiss me you stud!"

He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her in closer. While they stuck their tongues into each other's mouth, Todd slipped a finger into her wet pussy! "Damn girl! You're ready aren't you?!" Britney moaned and continued kissing him.

Meanwhile, Derek and Katie made their way over to the sofa. He sat down and she straddled him! They continued kissing while he fondled her breasts and played with her pussy! Britney asked Todd to go sit on the sofa too. After a few more minutes of kissing and heavy petting, the girls got off the guys and stood in front of them. They whispered to each other and then Britney made an announcement. "Katie and I are willing to do anything you ask, but whatever you do, you have to do to both of us. OK?"

Todd and Derek looked at each other and nodded. "That won't be a problem." Todd said.

"And since we are willing to do whatever you ask, it's only fair that you do whatever we ask too! OK?" added Katie.

The guys had an uneasy look.

"Don't worry, we won't make you do anything gay." Britney assured them, "So do we have a deal?" The guys nodded in agreement. "OK, since it would be impolite to not let the ladies to go first, we decided to start off by giving you a blowjob, provided you'll still be able fuck later!" said Britney.

"Girls, I don't know about Derek, but I'm good for at least 5 or 6 rounds!"

"Dude! I can go just as long as you, if not longer!"

"Alright! It looks like we're going to have a lot of fun together! Now why don't you two stand up and take off those clothes!"

Todd and Derek stood up and removed their shirts. They had broad shoulders and were very muscular.

"Oh my God! Britney! Check out their pecs!"

"These guys are Roman Gods! I'm getting wet just looking at them!"

The guys reached down and began unbuttoning their shorts. "Are you ready to be impressed ladies?" asked Todd.

"I guarantee that Todd and I won't disappoint you!" touted Derek.

The girls squealed in delight! "Show us! Show us!"

Todd and Derek dropped their shorts at the same time, releasing the largest cocks that the girls had ever seen! The girls stared at the massive meat sticks in front of them! "I've never seen one so large before!" admitted Katie.

"Me neither!" gasped Britney, "They must be at least 8 inches long, and they aren't even fully hard yet!"

Each girl knelt down in front of their guy and began teasing his cock with their tongue. Slowly the cocks hardened into a full erection! Neither of the girls had sucked on such a large cock before and were having some difficulty fitting it completely into their mouth.

"It's OK girls, take your time. You'll get used to it."

After some minor gagging, the girls quickly adapted and were deep-throating their guy like a pro! Saliva dripped from their chins as they fellated the monster cocks! Within a few minutes the guys started grunting as their orgasms began to crest. The girls felt the cock in their mouth harden even more as it prepared to ejaculate! Todd and Derek let out pleasurable groans as their cocks started spurting hot cum into Britney and Katie's mouths! The girls squealed through their nose as they felt the first spurt splash at the back of their throat! They immediately adjusted their sucking so that the rest of the load landed on their tongue! After their guy was done cumming, each girl carefully released his cock from their mouth, ensuring that none of the cum dripped out. They looked up at their guy, swirled his cum around in their mouth, and eagerly swallowed it down! "Mmmm! Delicious!" The girls returned to the softening cocks in front of them and cleaned up any remaining cum.

"Damn! You girls really know how to suck cock!" exclaimed Todd

"We've had lots of practice!" said Britney as she licked her lips, "Isn't that right Katie?"

Katie still had Derek's cock in her mouth and hummed through her nose, "Uh-huh."

"You girls did a fantastic job giving us head, so we would like to return the favor." Todd and Derek instructed the girls to sit and lean back on the sofa. "Now spread your legs and let us enjoy those sweet pussies!" The guys knelt down and started licking the smooth hairless twats. Britney and Katie let out moans of pleasure as their guy sucked on their clit and labia! The guys smothered their face between their girl's legs, probing her wet hole with their tongue!

Todd paused for a moment and lifted his head, "This has got to be the best pussy I've even eaten! Sweet and tangy!"

"Same for me!" responded Derek, "Mine tastes like sunshine!"

The girls giggled and blushed from the compliments, and the guys returned to pleasuring them. Soon the girls' breathing and moaning increased as orgasms began to smolder in their groin. Todd and Derek responded by inserting a couple of fingers and massaging their girl's G-spot. The increased stimulation brought them closer to release. Each girl started gyrating her hips as her orgasm began to crest! Screams of ecstasy echoed throughout the house as Britney and Katie succumbed to their orgasms! They bucked their hips wildly as waves of pure sexual pleasure eminated from their pussy and passed through their entire body! The girls collapsed on the sofa for several minutes as they basked in the afterglow. Suddenly Britney's cellphone rang! She picked up the phone to see who was calling.

"Nobody say a word! It's my mom!" She answered the call. "Hi Mom!" ... "I'm fine, just hanging out with Katie" ... "We were just eaten out!" ... "Huh? No, I said we had just eaten." ... "We had some sausages." ... "Katie and I picked them up at the mall." ... "I'm not sure what kind, but they were really big." ... "You know the ones that plump when you cook them?" ... "Well these squirt when they are ready!" ... "Inside is a creamy sauce." ... "It tastes really good!" ... "Sorry Mom, but I don't think there will be any leftover for you." ... "Katie and I will probably just dick around the house for the rest of the day." ... "We are thinking of trying a new sexercise." ... "I said exercise, Mom!" ... "It involves a lot of stretching." ... "Yah, like yoga!" ... "We'll probably be pretty sore when we're done." ... "Well, they say if it doesn't hurt, you didn't do it right!" ... "OK, well give my love to Grandma. See you and Dad when you get home tomorrow." ... "Love you too Mom! Bye!" Britney ended the call.

Todd, Derek, and Katie were all staring at her.

"My mom is so fucking dense!" Everyone started laughing hysterically! "Well, you heard what I told my mom! You guys need to make me and Katie sore! And here's what I have in mind..." Britney explained that they were going to play a sex game. The objective was to see who could fuck the longest.

"OK, and what does the winner get?" asked Todd.

"The winning couple gets bragging rights and can decide the next activity!"

"And that activity can be anything?"

"Yes, anything!"

Todd and Derek looked at each other and nodded, "OK, we'll do it!"

"Great! then let's get started!" Britney had special dice with sex positions on them. She threw the dice and it landed on 'Doggy Style'.

"Oooh! This is one of my favorites!" Katie squealed.

The girls quickly got down on their hands and knees and arched their backs, making their pussy more accessible! Todd and Derek were used to fucking girls who had never experienced a giant cock before, so they started out easy until they got her broken in well enough to take it full force. Each guy kneeled down behind their girl, brought the head of his monster cock to the opening of her wet hole, and slowly pushed it in. Derek didn't have too much trouble entering Katie, but Todd did with Britney! Her small tight pussy resisted, having never stretched to accommodate such a large object before! Britney winced as Todd forced his cock into her pussy! He limited his thrusting to just a few inches at a time to give her pussy time to adjust, going deeper and deeper until the head of his cock hit her cervix! Britney flinched in pain!

"Ouch!" she cried.

"Sorry girl, but it's going to get a rough here for a little bit. I need to persuade your cervix to retreat up higher into your uterus. It's going to resist, but once it gives in, you'll be able to take my entire length!"

"Go ahead then! Destroy my pussy!" Britney shouted.

Todd began forcing his cock farther into Britney's cunt, with each thrust slamming into her cervix. Britney screamed in pain as the giant cock drilled deeper inside her! "OK, I'm about halfway in now! Only four more inches to go!"

"Oh God! I don't think if I can take any more! It feels like you're splitting me in half!"

"You're doing fine. Take some deep breathes. It will be all be over soon!" Todd forced his cock still deeper into Britney's tiny twat! "A couple more inches, you can do it!"

Britney felt like she was going to pass out from the pain. "Todd please stop, I can't..."

All of a sudden her uterus caved in! The pain she was feeling suddenly evaporated and Todd could sink his entire cock, balls deep, into her pussy! "Now that's what I call popping your cherry!" said Todd proudly. "Now get ready for some real sexual pleasure!" He slowly started pumping his monster cock in and out of Britney's stretched pussy. The massive girth and length of his dick completely filled her, providing more pressure and friction along the sides and back of her vagina than she had ever felt before! She could feel the thick head traveling back and forth between her labia and the back of her pussy! The stimulation was intense! So much that Britney began to experience her first ever uterine orgasm! Also known as the 'Meltdown' orgasm, it is an orgasm of tremendous sexual energy that can only be achieved through direct stimulation of the uterus. With each deep thrust of his cock, the energy in her orgasm increased, like a balloon being filled with water. At some point, her orgasm burst, like an overfilled water balloon, and her body was overtaken by an orgasmic wave of pure sexual euphoria! The feeling was so intense, that Britney's entire body began to spasm! She screamed, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she collapsed!

"Oh my God! I think she passed out!" said Todd to Derek and Katie.

Derek and Katie had been fucking away at a steady pace. Katie had already had an orgasm, but none as intense as Britney's. Derek had been edging himself along, holding back his orgasm until Katie was completely satisfied. Only then would he unload his cum into her pussy.

Katie looked over at Britney, "Hey girlfriend! Are you still with us?"

Britney responded incoherently.

"Dude! You fucked her senseless! Way to go!" commented Derek.

"So, should I stop fucking her, or what?"

"Keep fucking her! She wouldn't want you to stop!" said Katie.

Todd grabbed Britney's ass and started pumping his dick in and out of her pussy again! Since he no longer had to worry about pleasuring her, he concentrated on pleasuring himself instead. He increased his thrusting in both speed and force! His cock was moving like a piston in an engine! After a few minutes of intense pounding, Todd announced, "Alright! It's time to fill this sweet little twat with some hot thick jizz!"

Katie looked back at Derek, "Go ahead and fill me up too!"

Both guys concentrated on the pleasure that their cocks were receiving from their girl's pussy. A tingling sensation began to build deep in their groin as their body prepared to deliver a massive load of cum! Their cocks stiffened and swelled in anticipation! They held back the urge to release as long as they as they could. When the pressure became too great, their cocks erupted deep inside the girls! The guys grunted as spurt after spurt of hot milky cum flooded the girls' love canals! When the last of their cum was deposited, they carefully withdrew their monster cocks from the now quivering pussies. Britney, still unconscious from her intense orgasm, collapsed on the floor! A few minutes later, she came to. She was embarrassed for passing out like she did.

"Don't feel bad. It happens sometimes." Todd assured her.

"But I missed out on you nutting inside me!"

"Don't worry, Babe, I plan to do it again real soon!"

The four friends took a short break as they basked in the after-glow of their orgasms.

"OK girls, now it's our turn to decide the next event!" announced Todd.

"Hold on! Why do you two get to decide?" asked Katie.

"Well, Derek and I both finished fucking you at the same time! So technically the last competition was a tie!"

"And since you girls decided on 'Doggy Style', it's only fair that we get to decide the next event!" added Derek.

"I suppose you're right. So what's the next event?"

Todd and Derek conferred with one another and quickly came to an agreement. "Just to make sure, you girls said you would do anything, right?"

"That's right, anything!" replied Britney and Katie.

"OK then, we want you girls to get into the 69 position and eat each other's creampie!"

The girls looked at each other and then at the guys. "Seriously?" asked Britney.

"You agreed to do anything!" reminded Derek.

"That we did..." Britney turned to Katie, "You want to be on top or bottom?"

"I'll take bottom this time." Katie laid down on the floor and Britney climbed on top of her!

"Alright girls, start munching!"

This wasn't the first time that Britney and Katie performed oral sex on each other, but it was the first time to eat each other's creampie! They sunk their tongue into each other's pussy and began slurping up the cum! "That's it girls, eat those creampies! Don't stop until all the cum is gone!" encouraged the guys. The girls didn't know it, but Todd was filming them with his smartphone. Katie had it easy. With Britney on top, the cum dripped directly into her mouth! It didn't take her long to eat all the cum from her pussy! Britney, on the other hand, was having difficulty sucking the cum out of Katie. Katie could tell that she needed some help, so she suggested that they roll over. After changing positions, Britney was able to finish easily. The girls would have continued pleasuring each other, but Todd and Derek announced that they were hard again and ready to fuck some more! Britney and Katie gladly gave up each other's pussy for some more monster cock!