Paranormal Coed Pt. 02: Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney rolled the dice again and it landed on 'Cowgirl'! "OK guys, you two lay down on the floor and Katie and I are going to ride you! Only this time, we're going to see who can make their guy cum first!"

"This is a competition just between me and Britney. We want to see who's more skillful at fucking! You guys don't need to do anything but stay hard and spurt your juice!"

Todd and Derek laid down on the floor and Britney and Katie straddled on top of them. The girls eased themselves down over the large cocks until the shafts completely disappeared into their pussies! Britney and Katie looked at each other and simultaneously announced, "Ready! Set! Go!" Both girls immediately started riding their guy's cock!

It took a considerable amount of physical effort for the girls to fuck in this position, but neither would let the other know that they were getting tired. The faster they fucked, the more their tits would bounce! This was a handicap for Katie as her large breasts would bounce out of control and break her rhythm! Derek eventually reached up and grabbed her tits with his hands, allowing Katie to maintain her tempo!

Britney, with her small breasts, was bouncing unhindered on Todd's cock! She had settled into a steady pace, one that was generating considerable pleasure for both Todd and herself! The couple locked eyes on one another, and could tell that the other was about to climax! Todd felt Britney's pussy tighten, indicating that she was on the crest of on orgasm, so he unleashed his own orgasm at the same time! As his cock erupted deep inside her, Britney was thrown into another meltdown orgasm! She screamed as her entire body spasmed from the intense pleasure! Just as before, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she lost consciousness! Todd grabbed her by the waist to prevent her from falling. He also continued fucking her pussy as he finished delivering a huge load of cum deep inside her!

He held her in this position until she regained consciousness. When she came to, she looked down at Todd and smiled, "That was absolutely amazing! The best fuck I have ever had! Thank you so much!"

About that time Derek came inside Katie. She squealed with pleasure as she felt his cum filling her up inside!

"Oh? You're finally making your guy cum?" Britney teased.

"Well, if I had itty bitty titties like you, I would have been able to fuck faster too!" Katie countered. Britney stuck her tongue out at Katie and flipped her the bird!

"Girls! Girls! No need to fight! After all, in the end, isn't everyone a winner?" said Todd.

"That's true, but Katie still lost and as a penalty I think she should have to lick both of your cocks clean! What do you say Katie?"

"Gladly! And just so you know, I don't considerate it much of a penalty!"

"Whatever!"

Katie lifted herself off of Derek. As she did, a copious amount of cum dripped out of her pussy and ran back down Derek's cock. "Damn Derek! You really filled me up!"

"It's all or nothing when I fuck, Babe!"

Katie leaned down and licked all of the cum off of his cock and balls.

"That's right! Be a good little Bitch and clean up your mess!" taunted Britney.

When Katie was done cleaning up Derek, she moved over to Todd. "You want to get your skanky little cunt out of the way so I can give his cock a proper cleaning?!"

As Britney lifted herself off of Todd, both girls expected a similar amount of cum to drip out of her pussy, but they were surprised when his cock slipped out clean! "Are you sure you came inside me?"

"Yah! I delivered a truck load inside you!"

"Then where did it all go?" Britney slipped a finger into her pussy, pulled it out, and tasted it. "Nope, no cum!"

Todd suddenly looked really nervous, "Oh no!"

"Oh no what?"

"Sorry Britney, but we got to go! I just remembered someplace we need to be!"

"You're leaving?"

"Sorry!"

"But we were having so much fun!"

"I know, but we have go now."

"I don't understand."

"Britney, I can't talk right now."

"Oh, so you're the kind of guy who loves 'em and leaves 'em, huh? Fucks them hard and leave them wanting more?" Todd and Derek started putting on their clothes. "I don't fucking believe this! You really are leaving? Fine! Let me help you!" She grabbed a baseball bat that was next to the front door and threatened the guys with it! "Get out!" she screamed. "You and Derek get the fuck out of my house! I don't want to see you ever again!"

The guys grabbed their clothes and ran into the garage. She locked the door behind them and opened the garage door remotely. "I'm really sorry Britney! I didn't mean for this to happen to you!" Todd yelled from the other side of the door.

"Go to hell Todd!" She watched out the window until she saw them leave in their car. She turned to Katie, "Can you believe them? What jerks!"

"Some guys are just assholes! But you have to admit, that was some awesome sex!"

"You can say that again! The orgasms I had were out of this world!"