Paranormal Coed Pt. 07: The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

"OK!"

"First of all, can I see some ID? I need to verify that you are at least 18 years of age." Britney handed him her driver license. "OK, I'm going to go make a photocopy of this. While I'm gone, here's a copy of your contract. I need you to read it, and sign and date on the bottom. I'll be right back!" Mike left to photocopy her license. In the adjacent room were a couple of video cameras pointing through the two-way mirror at the sofa where Britney was sitting. They started recording the moment Britney entered the room.

Mike returned and sat down in one of the chairs across from Britney. He handed back her license and she handed him the signed contract. He looked over the paperwork. "OK, Britney, everything looks to be in order. So, tell me, have you other participated in Bukkake?"

"No I haven't. In fact, I only found out about it for the first time today! When I saw what it was, I knew I had to try it!"

"So you know what you will be doing then?"

"Yes! I'll kneel down in the middle of a room while a bunch of men cum on my face!"

"That's correct! And we'd like you to let the men cum into your mouth as well."

"Do I swallow then?"

"No, we want you to spit the cum into a bowl that you'll hold under your chin. After the men are all done, you get to drink it. Can you do that for me?"

"Absolutely! Can you tell me how many men will be participating?"

"I believe there will be at least 60!"

"That's more than what John estimated!"

"Well, after the guys saw your photo, they all wanted to participate! Speaking of which, why don't you go ahead and remove all your clothes for me, OK? I need to see if you have any blemishes or birthmarks that need to be covered."

"OK! No problem!" Britney stood up and removed her clothes.

"Oh my God Britney! You're gorgeous! Turn around, let me see your entire body!" She modeled her nude body in front of Mike. "I've never had an applicant that didn't require some kind of makeup! But you, Britney, are perfect!" Britney blushed from the compliment. "I'm going to need you to remain here while we prepare the studio and wait for all the men to arrive. When were done filming, you'll be taken to the showers where you can clean up and get dressed. I'll go ahead and put your clothes there now so they don't get misplaced. Feel free to watch TV or read a magazine while you wait. I'll come get you when we're ready!"

"OK, thank you Mike!"

Mike left the room and locked the door behind him. He purposely left Britney in the room naked to wait while he continued to film her. Britney sat on the sofa and waited patiently. As boredom set in, she began getting fidgety. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, unknowingly exposing her pussy to the cameras behind the mirror. She thumbed through the stack of magazines on the coffee table. They were all pornographic: Hustler, Penthouse, Playboy, etc. She turned on the TV. It was closed-circuit and every channel showed a different adult video. She stopped on one channel that showed a young woman getting gang-banged. She was getting fucking in her asshole, pussy, and mouth all at the same time! Britney imagined what that would feel like and how much fun that would be. The video was making her horny, so she spread her legs and started masturbating! This was of course what Mike had hoped she would do.

Britney licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit! She swirled her fingers around her bean and every so often dipped them inside her pussy to moisten them! With her other hand she gently pinched and twisted her nipples! The erotic video and self-stimulation quickly brought her to orgasm! Her breathing became quick and shallow as she began to climax! She raised her hips and muffled her scream as her orgasm crested! Her symbiont released its urine. It sprayed from her pussy, arching across the coffee table and splashing on floor right in front of the mirror! Britney closed her eyes as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Please tell me you got that on film!" asked Mike to one of the camera operators.

"I got it, Mike."

"Excellent! Send it over to production. I want it edited and posted online as soon as possible! I've never seen a girl who could squirt like that before! I'll give her a few minutes to relax, then take her to the studio."

A little while later Mike returned to the room. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long Britney!

We're ready to film, if you are."

"I'm ready Mike!"

"Good! Follow me!"

Mike led her down the hallway into a larger room. There were cameras and lights set up along all the walls. In the middle of the room was a plastic sheet on the floor and a glass bowl. "You kneel down on the plastic and hold the bowl under your chin. Remember to open your mouth when the guys approach you."

"Can I suck their cock?"

"I'm afraid not. There's no physical contact with the participants. Our licensing does not cover hardcore porn."

"Oh, OK. This is still going to be a lot fun!" Britney giggled.

She kneeled down on the plastic as instructed. At that time at over 60 men filed into the room. They were all naked and began stroking their cocks into an erection. "OK guys, you know what to do! Start masturbating and when you're ready to cum, walk up to Britney and unload on her! OK, quiet on the set! And action!"

One by one the men walked up to Britney and brought the head of their cock inches from her face. She would turn to face then, open her mouth, and wait for the guy to ejaculate! Of course, not all of the cum ended up in her mouth. A lot of it landed on her face, hair, and breasts! She loved the humiliation of being a sperm magnet for the men, a receptacle for their sexual depravity! The feeling of the warm semen splattering and dripping on her body was wonderful! When they were done, Britney was covered in thick sticky jizz! Despite having practically every part of her body coated in cock cream, the bowl she was still holding under her chin was completely full! She was instructed to remain still while the men left the room. The cameras were then brought in for a close up.

"OK Britney, we need you to drink the semen from the bowl. Don't gulp it down all at once. Drink it down slowly. We want you to savor the taste!"

"Can I gargle with it?"

"Absolutely! Do whatever you want to show us how much you love it!"

When they resumed filming, Britney stirred the cum in the bowl with her finger. She pulled it out and then licked it! She brought the bowl up to her lips and poured in a mouthful. She gargled and swished the cum around with her tongue! Then she swallowed it down. She closed her eyes and took a heavy breath through her nose as she relished the taste, smell, and texture! She continued drinking the pearlescent mixture! When the bowl was finally empty, she licked it clean with her tongue. She set the bowl down on the floor and noticed a significant amount of cum on the plastic sheet. She reached down and scooped it up in her hands. Then she began rubbing it all over her body like lotion! After she had thoroughly coated herself, she looked directly into the camera and announced, "My name is Britney, and I love cum! See me and other girls who love cum at www.cumlovers.com!"

"And cut! Britney that was awesome! I don't think I've ever videoed someone who acted like they loved cum as much as you did! Great job!"

"But Mike, I wasn't acting. I really do love cum!"

"Sure Babe! Anything you say. Come this way to the showers and get yourself cleaned up."

Mike led Britney to a bathroom with a shower and other amenities. Her clothes were there as well. While showering, the effects of the cum she just drank began taking effect. Her mood and attitude returned to normal and she began to regret what she had just done. She broke down in the shower and began sobbing. She desperately missed her friends, but most of all she felt guilty. She felt that she had been unfaithful to Sam and needed to confess and ask for her forgiveness. After showering and getting dressed, Britney exited the bathroom and found John waiting for her.

"Now, if you'll follow me, I'll take you back to your car."

"Umm, John, I'm having second thoughts. Is there any way to stop my video from being posted?"

"I'm afraid not, Britney. You signed a contract agreeing to participate in the video and allowing that video to be posted."

"But I've changed my mind!"

"Honey, a lot of the girls feel the same way after making their videos. It's a normal emotional response after the thrill and excitement wear off. But again, you signed a legally binding contract, so the video now belongs to the company. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it. Please, follow me and I'll take you back to your car."

Britney was blindfolded and Mike drove her back to the rest stop. After Mike left, Britney turned on her phone and immediately texted Katie.

Britney: Have you been back to our room yet?

Katie: No, not yet. Why? What's up?

Britney: If you get back before I do, promise me you won't read the note that I left you.

Katie: What note? What did you do?

Britney: Something really stupid, but I'm OK. Just don't read the note, OK?

Katie: OK, I won't read the note.

Britney: Thanks! I'll explain everything when I get back. I'll be home in about 45 minutes.

Katie: 45 minutes? Where are you?

Britney: At a rest stop.

Katie: WTF?

Britney: I'll explain everything. I promise!

Katie: You better!

Britney: I will. See you soon!

Chapter 5: An Unexpected Reaction

It was a little past 5pm when Britney returned to her room, and of course Katie was waiting for her. "Before you do anything, you better give Sam a call. She's been worried sick about you! And here's your damn note!"

"Did you read it?"

"No!"

"Are you lying to me?"

"Wouldn't you know if I was?"

"Oh, right..." Britney took the note and tore it into little pieces.

"Are you going to call Sam now?"

Britney took out her phone and called. "Hey! It's me. I'm fine, please come down. We need to talk." In less than a minute, Sam knocked on the door. Britney let her in.

"Oh Sweetie! Where have you been? I've been so worried about you?" She hugged and kissed Britney.

"Please sit down Sam, there's something I need to tell you and Katie."

"Yes, please tell us Britney!" said Katie in a demanding voice.

"As you both know, after last night's events, I had a pretty piss poor attitude this morning."

"You can say that again!" growled Katie.

"Anyway, I was feeling depressed, worthless, and self-destructive, so I responded to an online video invitation."

"What kind of video?" asked Sam.

"Definitely not one you would want anyone to find out about."

"Oh my God Britney! Tell me you didn't!" exclaimed Katie.

"Like I said, I wasn't myself and I'm not happy about what I did."

"What did you do?"

"I participated in Bukkake."

"What's Bukkake?" asked Sam.

"Honey, it's where men ejaculate all over a woman's face and then she drinks the leftovers." answered Katie.

Sam made a repulsive face. "Eeew! Why would anyone want to that?"

"It's a fetish that a lot of men and women enjoy. It's quite popular actually."

"Like I said, I wasn't thinking clearly. And afterwards, when my normal mood returned, I realized the mistake I had made, but they refused not to post the video."

"They posted the video? Where?" asked Katie.

"On their website."

"Which one?"

Britney opened her laptop and logged onto the page. Her video had already been posted. "Here it is."

Katie and Sam clicked on the video and started watching.

"I'm sorry guys! I don't know what I was thinking."

Sam and Katie turned to her and shushed her! "Quiet! We're watching!" They continued to watch the video until the last guy shot his load on Britney and then paused the video. "How many guys were there Britney?" asked Katie.

"At least 60, maybe more." They un-paused the video and continued watching. "Do you guys really need to watch the whole thing?"

"Sssssshh!" they responded.

When the video finally ended, Sam and Katie turned around to face Britney.

"I'm so sorry guys. Please forgive me!"

"Don't be sorry! That was actually pretty good!" said Katie.

"What!? You enjoyed the video?"

"Yah! It was hot seeing your naked body get covered in semen!" answered Sam.

That's when Britney noticed their hard nipples poking underneath their tops! "Oh my God! Don't tell me my video made you two horny!"

"I'm definitely aroused! I'd like nothing more than to get naked with you right now!" announced Sam. She stood up and started taking off her clothes.

"Hold on Sam! You don't care that Katie is here?"

"She can join us if she wants to."

"Seriously? You want to have a threesome?" asked Britney in disbelief.

"Well, I did promise you something special tonight if your attitude improved. How about it Katie? Want to join us?"

"Sure! Why not? That video has me hot and bothered too!"

All three girls took off their clothes and jumped onto the bed! They started off kissing and petting each other. As two of the girls would kiss, the third would massage the other two's breasts. Sam especially delighted in playing with Katie's tits, given that they were so much larger than Britney's! It didn't take long for the girls to move from kissing and petting to sucking and licking. Sam and Katie decided that they would pleasure Britney last since her symbiont would guarantee all three of them an orgasmic experience. They promised to share the symbiont's urine with each other after Britney came!

Katie had heard about Sam's large clit and asked if she could eat her out. Sam agreed, provided she could eat her out as well. Sam laid down on the bed and Katie positioned herself between her legs. Katie found the large clit easy to pleasure and quickly brought Sam to orgasm! At the same time, Britney was sucking on Sam's nipples! Having both her clit and nipples stimulated at the same time overwhelmed Sam and she soon succumbed to one of the largest orgasms she had ever experienced, far stronger than any that she had shared with Britney! Sam gripped the bedsheets as her orgasm crested! She cried out in ecstasy as the pleasure flooded her body! The pleasure was so intense that something completely unexpected happened! She began to ejaculate! Milky white cum spurted into Katie's mouth! The amount was a lot less than the typical male ejaculation, but the taste and texture was the same. Katie was surprised to suddenly taste the familiar fluid in her mouth, but she continued to suck on Sam's clit and milk as much of her cum as possible! After experiencing essentially two separate orgasms at one time, Sam drifted off into a half-conscious state as she basked in the after-glow.

Katie motioned for Britney to kiss her. When she did, she passed Sam's cum into her mouth. Britney was just as surprised by the taste!

"Did you know that she could cum like that?" whispered Katie to Britney.

"No I didn't, and I don't she knew she could either. She's had very little sexual experiences."

"She must have had wet-dreams in the past. Surely she would have known then."

"By the time that they would have started, she was already being raised as a girl. She might have been too embarrassed to say anything or didn't even realize it was happening."

About that time Sam regained her composure. "What are you two talking about?"

"Oh, we were just talking about much we enjoyed making you cum, that's all." answered Katie

"Yah, about that. Whatever the two of you did to me was absolutely fantastic! It felt different than the other orgasms that Britney gave me. I really liked it!"

"Yah, we could tell!"

"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to return the favor now!"

"Absolutely!"

Katie traded places with Sam and laid down on the bed. She spread her legs and Sam began eating her pussy! "Hmmm! You taste different than Britney!"

"Well, we have different kinds of pussies, remember?"

"Of course I know that! Yours is just the first 'normal' pussy I've tasted, that's all."

"And what do you think?"

"I like it! The taste is slightly acidic with a metallic bouquet! "

"So now you're a connoisseur of fine pussy?" joked Britney.

Sam giggled. "I guess so!"

"Sam! How about less talking and more munching, huh?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Sam buried her face deeper into Katie's twat!

Meanwhile, Britney sucked on her tits, just as she did for Sam. The doubled sensations quickly brought Katie to orgasm as well. She screamed as her body surrendered to the sexual pleasure! Sam continued eating her pussy, delighting in the tangy juices! After Katie recuperated from her orgasm, it was Britney's turn. She took her place on the bed and her friends began pleasuring her. Sam sucked on her tits while Katie licked her pussy! Within minutes Britney came and Katie's mouth was filled with the heavenly nectar! She and Sam immediately started kissing, sharing the magical fluid. When they swallowed, they were both transported to the world of pure love and pleasure! They laid down on each side of Britney and the three girls enjoyed their sexual highs. They drifted off to a blissful sleep.

About an hour later there was a knock on their door. It was Doug and Dave.

"Britney! Katie! Are you in there?" Katie jumped out of bed and opened the door for them. The guys rushed in. Only then did they realize that everyone was naked.

"Oh! Wow! You're all naked! Even Sam!" remarked Doug.

Sam immediately covered herself with a blanket. She turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Umm, should we come back at another time?"

"No, that's alright. We were done anyway." Katie put on her robe and sat down on the bed.

"So what's the urgency?" asked Britney.

"It's your video Britney!"

"What about it?"

"It's gone viral!"

"What?"

"If you go to any porn site, it's almost guaranteed that your video will be there!"

"No way! You've got to be kidding me!" Britney jumped out of bed and rushed over to her laptop. She didn't care that she was still naked. She started searching different porn sites: PornHub, xVideos, xHamster, YouPorn. Sure enough, her video was posted there! "Oh my God! I didn't think this would happen!" she exclaimed.

"You weren't thinking much at all when you made it, huh?" said Katie sarcastically. Doug and Dave gave a confused look at Katie. "Oh yah! Little Miss Porn Star here ran off without telling anyone and made that video earlier today!"

"You went by yourself? Britney! Do you know how dangerous that could have been for you?" scolded Doug.

"I know! I Know! I had a really bad night and I was feeling self-destructive. I'm sorry!"

"So I take it the pudding experiment didn't work?" asked Dave.

Sam, who had been hiding underneath the covers, suddenly spoke up, "We were able to recondition Britney's response to ingesting pudding, but the symbiont responded negatively." Sam's brain suddenly switched into science mode and she sat up in the bed! "Oh my god! How stupid of me! I hadn't considered introducing pudding directly to the symbiont! That might have generated more positive results!" She grabbed a notepad off of the nightstand and started scribbling down notes. She was so absorbed in scientific thought that she completely forgot that she was sitting naked in bed. Britney started giggling! Sam stopped her writing, "What's so funny?"

"You!"

"What do you mean?"

"You're absolutely adorable!"

"I don't understand..." Sam suddenly realized that Doug and Dave where staring at her chest! She darted back under the bed covers and yelled out, "Everyone go away!"

Britney rushed over to her and whispered in her ear. Sam slowly pulled the covers down from over her head and glanced over at Doug and Dave. The guys smiled at her. She looked at Britney, "Really?"

"Sure, ask them!"

Sam looked over at Doug and Dave. "Britney says that both of you were thinking how cute and sexy I am! Is that true?"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers