Paranormal Coed Pt. 08: The Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Britney had been paying for the piercing service. The woman glanced over at Sasha and was surprised. "She should put some bandages over her piercings!"

"She wanted to show them off right away!"

"Well, we're not responsible if they get infected."

"We know. And thank you again for your help!"

When she was done at the counter, Britney walked over to Sasha and the man who was petting her. "Oh, look who's made a new friend!"

The man laughed. "Yah! She sure is affectionate!"

"I hope she didn't bother you too much. She just gets so excited."

"Well, she's still a puppy, so it's to be expected!"

Britney looked down at Sasha, "OK, time to go home girl!" She rolled back over onto her hands and knees and faced the door. Britney picked up her leash and Sasha followed her out the door.

Once outside they walked to the car. Britney opened the hatch and Sasha jumped in the back. On the way home Sasha sat up and put her hands on the backseat. She smiled as she watched out the windows. When they reached the campus parking lot, Britney opened the hatch. Sasha stared at her, smiled, and shook her ass! "What is it girl?" She whined at her. "What is it? What are you trying to tell me?" She whined some more and stared over at a couple sitting on the grass. "You want to play with them?" She bounced with excitement! "OK girl! Let's go see if they want to play!" Britney found a racquet ball in the car and gave it to Sasha. She grabbed it with her mouth and jumped out of the car. As they approached the couple Britney watched carefully to see how they reacted. Should they respond negatively, she was prepared to put them under a telepathic trance.

Surprisingly the couple thought the situation was a trip. "Hey there! Cute dog! Can we play with her?" Sasha barked at the couple and they called her over. Britney removed her leash and let her run over to them. The couple took turns petting Sasha. Then she dropped the ball in front of one them. "Oh you want to play fetch?" Sasha bounced and barked. They threw the ball a short distance and she ran after it. She picked the ball with her mouth and brought it back to the couple. They threw the ball and she chased after it again. About that time Britney approached the couple. "So are you a BDSM couple?"

"Why yes, yes we are!"

Sasha returned with the ball. They threw it again and she chased after it. "She takes her roll seriously, doesn't she?"

"That she does! She's being extra obedient because I had to demote her from slave down to pet."

"Well pets can be difficult, but we know that remedial training is often necessary."

Sasha returned with the ball and rolled over on her back to let the couple pet her. Again she spread her legs, so they could pet her pussy!

"Sasha! Stop that!" scolded Britney.

"It's OK! She's just excited to meet new people, aren't you girl?" The guy slipped a finger inside Sasha's pussy and gently finger fucked her! Sasha relaxed and whined softly. "Sometimes they just need a little extra attention, that's all."

"Well, you have quite the way with animals! Look how you've calmed her down!"

"Thanks! By the way, I'm Dan, and this is my slave, Pam." Pam looked up and smiled.

"Oh! You're a BDSM couple too?"

"Yep! Going on five years now."

"No wonder you didn't freak out when you saw my pet."

"You'd be surprised what you see in the BDSM community! Say, if you're interested, we have monthly get-togethers. You two should join us sometime!" He handed Britney a card with his phone number and email address. "Give me a call or text, and I'll pass on the details."

"Sounds like fun, I'll definitely give you a call! Oh yah, I'm Britney and Sasha's human name is Sam."

"Nice to meet you Britney! And of course I've already met Sasha here!" Dan removed his now wet finger from her pussy and stuck it in her mouth. Sasha eagerly licked it clean!

"Well, we best get going. Come on Sasha!" Sasha sat up and barked appreciatively at Dan. Then she and Britney walked back to their dorm. Much to her surprise, they didn't encounter anyone else. Then Britney remembered that there was a football game that evening and that everyone must have been attending it. When they reached their room, Britney laid a blanket on the floor for Sasha to sleep on. She walked around in circles a few times and then curled up to sleep. Britney laid down on the bed and took a nap as well.

About an hour later Sasha woke her up. "What it is girl? What do want?" Sasha went over to the refrigerator and whined. "Oh, you must be hungry! Let's see if Katie left any food for you to eat?" Britney looked in the frig for some food. She found half a tub of cottage cheese. Since it was already in a container, it would be easy to feed to Sasha. Britney opened it and put it on the floor. "Here you go girl! Eat up!" She struggled to eat out of the tub. "Oh you poor thing! Let me help you!" Britney found a spoon and told Sasha to sit. Then she spoon-fed her the cottage cheese. When she was done, she went to the door, pawed at it and whined. "You have to go potty?" She started bouncing with excitement. "OK, let me get your leash." She attached it and opened the door and they walked outside. Sasha immediately went over on the grass, squatted and urinated. "Good girl! Now let's go back inside!" Back in their room, Britney removed her leash. Sasha sat and stared at Britney. "What do you want now? You already ate, I took you out to pee! What?" She continued to stare at her and shake her ass. "Geez! I hate dogs! I wonder if you've been punished enough and learned your lesson?" Sasha continued to stare at her. "That's right you're not allowed to answer." She tilted her head at Britney and barked! "OK, you win! As your Master, I am declaring that you are no longer my pet Sasha and are now, from this moment onward, my slave!" Sam stood up and faced Britney. "You may speak, slave!"

"Thank you Master! May I speak as Samantha Robins?"

"You may."

Sam rushed over to Britney and hugged her! "Thank you so much for what has to be the absolute best day of my life! You have made my dream of becoming a slave come true! And these piercings! I can't tell you how proud I am to wear these rings as a symbol of our love! Their weight will indeed be a constant reminder of my devotion to you as a lover, slave, soulmate, and friend!"

"I love your piercings too Sam! They're very erotic! How about we see what it's like to make love with those big heavy rings?"

"Sure, but tell me, who do you want to fuck? Me or your slave?"

"How about you? I'm tired of being in charge."

"Good! And I won't have to ask permission! By the way, where's Katie?"

"She and Dennis left for the weekend. I think he took her to meet his parents."

"Oh! That sounds serious!"

"Maybe. This is the first time that Katie has ever had a steady boyfriend."

"By the way, do you think I'll ever get to meet your parents?"

"Sam, I care for you too much to subject you to such misery! Best you just think of me as an orphan."

"You don't mean that!"

"Well, my dad is cool, but my mom is an absolute bitch!"

"OK, so maybe I can meet just your dad one day?"

"He'd definitely like you!"

"I'm sure I'd like him too! After all, he has a wonderful, beautiful, sexy daughter!"

"Stop flattering me and give some of your shackled love!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Britney removed her clothes and she and Sam jumped into bed! After warming up with some heavy kissing and petting, Britney began sucking on Sam's nipples! She found the ring and ball fun to flip around in her mouth with her tongue! She could also bite onto the ring and pull it with her teeth! Sam found that the piercings made her nipples extra sensitive, and that any attention given to them caused her tremendous pleasure! She moaned as the sensation sent shivers through her body!

Britney sensed that Sam was ready for her to go down on her, so she spread Sam's legs and began toying with her clit ring! Each flick of her tongue sent sparks of pleasure through Sam's body! "Oh my God! Britney! That feels so, so good!" Britney continued her tongue play, flipping, twisting, and tugging on the ring in her mouth! Within minutes, Sam's orgasm began to crest! She began to hyperventilate as the sexual tension strengthened in her groin! Britney used her telepathic powers to monitor Sam's feelings and adjust the amount of stimulation that she received. This allowed her to manipulate Sam's orgasm to deliver the most intense pleasure possible! When she sensed that Sam was about to burst, she licked her orgasm into fruition! Sam screamed as her body was flooded with pure sexual ecstasy! Britney continued to pleasure her clit, extending Sam's orgasm for as long as possible! When she finished cumming, Sam remained still as she basked in the euphoric afterglow. Britney crawled up next to her, put arms around her, and the two drifted off to sleep.