Paranormal Coed Pt. 09: Public Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

"Yes Sam?"

"I'm ready!"

"Come on out and show me!"

Sam stepped out of the booth and walked toward Britney. "What do you think?" she asked proudly.

"I think you look hot! Turn around! Let me see all of you!" Sam spun around a few times. "Yes! I like it, very risqué!"

"You think so?"

"Absolutely! Here, I found another outfit for you to try on!" Britney handed her a sleeveless black satin mini dress.

Sam took it back to the dressing room and tried it on. The dress had an intricate crisscross lacing on the back and Sam was having trouble tying it properly. She opened the door and called to Britney, "I need your help! I can't tie the back!"

Britney stepped into the dressing booth and helped Sam tie the dress. "Now this one is very sexy!" exclaimed Britney. "I especially like the open back and the plunging neck line!"

Sam looked at the price tag. "Yikes! It's really expensive!"

"Don't worry about the price, consider it a gift from me! Well, me and my grandmother..."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" Sam put her arms around Britney and kissed her! "You make me feel so special!"

"That's because you are!"

"Well, I guess we better go checkout at the register. Do you mind untying me?"

"Sure, no problem!" Britney untied the lacing and Sam slipped out of the dress. She was about to put her own dress back on. "Stop right there! We're not finished yet!" Before Sam could ask why, Britney had removed her top and skirt! "I've never done it in a dressing room before!" She put her arms around Sam and pulled her body against hers. They began kissing passionately and after a few minutes Britney gradually began lowering herself, kissing and licking Sam's body along the way! When she reached the kneeling position, she had Sam put her foot on the bench and spread her legs! Britney then dove in and began eating Sam's pussy!

Sam immediately felt the sparks of sexual euphoria and started moaning softly. She tried to keep quiet the best she could, but as the momentum of her pleasure increased, so did her vocal response! Her moaning and panting caught the attention of the employees and other customers in the store. They gathered outside of the dressing booth to listen and watch! They couldn't see much, but through the gap at the bottom of the door they could see the soles of Britney's feet and part of her naked ass! It was obvious what was going on in the booth. And since the girls weren't bothering anyone, they decided not to interrupt. Plus, their audience found it rather entertaining!

Britney sensed Sam's response and concentrated her efforts on her clit! It was impossible for Sam to resist Britney's masterful tongue work and she soon began to succumb to a powerful orgasm! "Oh God! Oh God, I'm, I'm..." As the pleasure burst in her groin and radiated throughout her body, Sam lost complete control and screamed, "Ahhh... I'm cumming!" She reached down and pulled Britney's head deeper into her crotch and continued riding the euphoric waves of her orgasm! As the last sparks of ecstasy jolted through her body, Sam collapsed on the bench. She motioned for Britney to come closer, and then she lovingly licked her juices off of her face and lips! "Thank you! That was wonderful!"

"You're quite welcome!"

"Can I return the favor?"

"And the two of us fall asleep here in the booth? Probably best to wait until we get home."

Sam agreed. They quickly and quietly got dressed. When they opened the door to leave the booth, they were greeted with the applause and cheering from about a half dozen people! Sam turned bright red from embarrassment and turned away from the people. "Don't be shy! They obviously enjoyed our performance!" Britney grabbed her hand and had Sam bow with her in front of their audience. There was another round of applause and cheering! They paid for the clothes and left the store as quickly as they could. As they made their way out of the store, the cashier sarcastically called out to them, "Please come again!" Britney turned around and made the cunnilingus gesture with hand and tongue!

Sam and Britney spent the rest of the morning trying on clothes in different stores and ended up buying Sam a new and exciting wardrobe. After grabbing a bite to eat, Sam announced that she wanted to stop at the beauty salon for a make-over.

"You know you don't have to change your looks for me, right?"

"I know. But I've always wanted to do something special like this, but never had a reason. With you I do!"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I prefer not to say. I want to surprise you. Do you mind going back home on your own? I can take the bus when I'm done."

Britney could tell that having a make-over was really important to Sam, so she agreed. "OK, but be sure to be back and ready to leave by 4:30. That's when we are to meet up with Doug and Dave and their girlfriends."

"OK, I will!" They kissed each other goodbye.

"I can't wait to see how you look!"

"I can't wait to show you!"

The girls parted ways. Britney headed back to campus and Sam headed to the beauty salon.

Chapter 3: The Makeover

Sam walked into the beauty salon and was greeted by the hostess, "Good afternoon! How can we help you today?"

"Hi, I'm looking to get my hair styled and colored."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of having the sides shaved and the rest dyed purple!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. We don't do alternative hairstyles here."

Sam was completely dejected. "OK, well thank you anyway." She turned to leave.

The woman felt sorry for her. "Hold on a minute! There might be someone who can help you. She stopped by a couple of months ago and dropped off some business cards." She rummaged through the drawers of her desk. "Ah! Here it is! Her name is Carli. Give her a call, maybe she's available..." She handed Sam the business card.

"Oh, thank you so much!" Sam walked out of the salon and immediately called the number on the card.

"Hello?"

"Is this Carli?"

"Yes it is."

"Hi, my name is Sam and the lady at the beauty salon gave me your card. She said you offer alternative hair styles?"

"I do! Would you like to make an appointment?"

"I was hoping you could see me today."

"Sure! I'm available! When can you be here?"

"That would depend on the bus schedule. I wasn't planning on having to go anywhere other than the mall."

"Oh, you're at the mall? In that case, I'll come pick you up, if that's OK with you."

"Umm, sure, if you don't mind."

"Not at all! I'll be driving a silver Honda."

"OK, I'll wait on the bench just outside the main entrance."

"Great! I'll see you in about 10 minutes!"

"OK, Bye!"

Sam went outside to wait for Carli. Normally she would never get into a car with a stranger, but Carli sounded very honest on the phone. About 10 minutes later a silver Honda pulled up in front of Sam and stopped. A young woman, in her mid to late 20s got out of the car and approached her. "Are you Sam?"

"Yes. Are you Carli?"

"I am! Thank you so much for contacting me." They shook hands. "If you're ready, I can drive you to my salon."

"Sure, let's go!"

Carli lived a few blocks from the mall. In the yard was a sign advertising her business.

"Do you get a lot of customers?"

"Not as many as I'd like. Mostly friends and their friends. I wanted to work in a regular salon, like the one in the mall, but they all claim that they don't have a need for an alternative stylist. I think they're just afraid of attracting what they believe are the wrong type of people!"

Carli opened the front door and led Sam into what would have been the living room. It had been converted into a salon, with a styling chair, hair washing sink, and various beauty equipment. On the wall was Carli's cosmetology license.

"Why don't you have a seat, and we can get started?" Sam sat in the styling chair and Carli covered her with a cape. "So what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of shaving the sides and having it colored dark purple. I want to do something bold to surprise my girlfriend for our date tonight!"

"Have a look at this album and see if a particular style catches your attention." She handed Sam a book of photos that she had taken of her customers. "As far as coloring your hair, you want your curtains to match the carpet?"

Sam looked up from the album. "You can do that?"

"Absolutely, provided you haven't gone full Brazilian!"

"That would be a lot of fun! And it would definitely surprise Britney!"

"So Britney is your girlfriend?"

"Yes, and the love of my life! You want to see a photo of her?"

"Sure." Sam open up a photo of her and Britney on her phone. "Wow! She's gorgeous!"

"Isn't she? That's why I want to get this makeover. I want to be gorgeous for her too!"

"Well, if you let me work my magic, I can guarantee you'll knock her socks off when she sees you! So have you decided on a particular style?"

"Yes I have! I really like this one here!" Sam pointed to a long undercut hairstyle. "Except can you shave the sides? I don't care for the pattern design."

"No problem! A lot of my clients do the same thing, that way they can shave the hair themselves between visits. And how about the color? With your dark hair, I can make it a muted violet. But if you want anything brighter, I'd have to bleach it first."

"I don't want to bleach my hair, so a muted violet will be just fine."

"Good choice! It will also look better as your hair grows out. You won't get the dreaded dark roots! So are you ready to get started?"

"Yes! Yes, I am!" Sam was giddy with excitement.

Carli started by tying up the hair that would stay long. Then Sam watched in the mirror as Carli began transforming her hair from plain to exciting! Carli used scissors, clippers, and finally a razor to remove the hair on the sides and back of Sam's head. When she was done, she invited Sam to have a feel.

"Oh my God! This feels so weird! I love it"

"I bet you've never touched your scalp before, huh?"

"No I haven't!"

"It might feel a little drafty at first, but you'll get used to it." Carli spun the chair around and reclined it so Sam's head was in the sink. She untied Sam's long hair and gave it a good wash and rinse. The feeling of the water rushing over Sam's shaved skin was invigorating! Carli then raised the seat back up and began trimming and tapering the hair into its final shape. "OK, are you ready for some color?"

"Definitely!"

After drying it thoroughly, Carli carefully masked off the skin around the hair and applied the dye. "It looks black as tar, but after it has time to penetrate and gets rinsed off, you'll be left with a beautiful violet sheen! It needs to be left in for at least 30 minutes. You want me to style your pubes while we wait?"

"Absolutely!" Sam pulled up her dress and exposed her pussy to Carli. A few weeks ago she would have never thought of being so bold!

"Let's see what we have here?" Carli examined Sam's thick landing strip. "You know, you have enough hair to sculpt into a design!"

"What would you suggest?"

"Umm... an arrow, lightning bolt, diamond..."

"A lightning bolt! I want a lightning bolt!"

"That was a quick choice!"

"When Britney gives me an orgasm, it feels like electricity shooting through my body! So a lightning bolt seems appropriate!"

"I won't argue with that! By the way, nice clit ring!"

"Thanks! I've got matching nipple rings too!"

"Yah, I noticed..."

"You did?"

"Of course! A hairdresser knows these kinds of things!" Carli turned her attention back to Sam's pubic hair. "You've got a lot of stubble. You want me to wax the entire area?"

"Can you wax and still do the design?"

"Who do you think I am, an amateur? Of course I can wax around the design!"

"OK, give me a wax job!"

"You got it! One wax job coming up!" Carli reclined the chair back even more so she could have better access to Sam's pubic area. She used her clippers to carefully trim and shape the hair into a lightning bolt. Satisfied with her work, she then applied the hot wax. "Normally I'd remove the wax right away, but it makes for an excellent mask for the hair dye." She then took a small paint brush and applied the dye to the exposed pubic hair. "While that sets, we can go ahead and rinse the dye from your head." She raised the chair back up and lowered Sam's head into the sink again. Carli carefully rinsed the dye from Sam's hair. Once the water in the sink lost its purple hue, she massaged a conditioner into the hair. "This conditioner will help set the dye and prevent it from leeching out. It will also leave your hair surprisingly soft and silky!" She then rinsed out the conditioner and towel dried Sam's hair. "Alright, time for a quick blow dry and styling!" Carli raised the chair back up to the original position and began finalizing her work. Sam's back was facing the mirror so she couldn't yet see the results. When Carli was done, she had Sam close her eyes. She then spun the chair around. "OK, you can look!"

Sam opened eyes and stared at her reflection. She couldn't believe what she was seeing! She thought she was looking at someone else in the mirror! "Oh my God!" She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair and across the shaved skin. "This is wicked! And the color is perfect! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!" Sam started crying.

Carli handed her a tissue. "Gee, most of my clients are happy with their haircut."

"I am happy."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because Britney has made me feel beautiful in the inside, and now I feel beautiful on the outside! I've never felt so much joy in my life before!"

"Well, I'm happy that I could make you happy! You want to remove the wax now?"

"Sure."

Carli reclined the chair again. She took a wet cloth and soaked up the excess dye from Sam's pubic hair. "OK, this might sting! On the count of three. One, two, three!" Carli ripped the wax off in one quick movement! The pain barely registered for Sam. If anything, it kind of tickled. "Wow, you took that well! Most of my clients scream!"

"I've got a high threshold for pain."

"Obviously..." Carli applied a tiny bit of conditioner to the remaining hair, wiped it away, and then rubbed some lotion onto the entire pubic area. "OK, it's done! What do you think?" Carli handed Sam a mirror so she could get a better view of herself.

Sam admired her pussy in the mirror. She traced the lightning bolt design her finger down toward her clit. "I love it! And I just know Britney is going to go crazy when she sees it! You are a true artist!"

"Thank you! It was my pleasure! Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Do you happen to do nails? I could sure use a manicure?"

"I do pedicures too!"

"Really?! You're incredible! A one-stop beauty shop!"

"I try my best..."

Sam had her fingernails and toenails painted black. Carli used a professional system that cured the paint under UV light. The results were a durable shiny finish that wouldn't chip, crack, or flake off. Carli used a pearlescent black paint that gave Sam's nails a shimmering exotic look.

"Carli, you are a miracle worker! I love, love, love what you've done to me!"

"Well, be sure to tell your friends about me, I could sure use the business!"

"I definitely will! Speaking of which, how much do I owe you?" Carli totaled up the bill and handed it to Sam. "Do you accept debit cards?"

"I do." She swiped Sam's card through a USB reader connected to a tablet. "Here, you can add a tip and then sign with your finger on the next screen." Sam finalized the transaction and handed the tablet back to Carli. "Thank you very much... Uh-oh! I think you might have made a mistake! The tip you added is more than what I charged you."

"That's not a mistake! You earned every penny of that tip!"

"I, I don't know what to say. Thank you so very much! If there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know!"

"Well, there is just one more thing..."

"What? Just name it!"

"Could you drive me back to the college?"

"No problem! Let me grab my purse!"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers
12