Paranormal Coed Pt. 10: Triple Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was done with Becky, Britney asked if she could use the restroom.

"Sure Hon, it's the last door on the right at the end of the hall."

"Thank you." Britney desperately needed to vomit! She had been fighting to keep down the slime while at the same time contain the pain of four piercings! The moment she closed the restroom door, she leaned over the sink and let go. Black slime erupted from her throat, causing her to choke and gag! As disgusting as it was, Britney felt relieved as she spat the last of the slime into the sink. She rinsed out her mouth and dried her face. When she returned to the room, Silvia and Becky were admiring themselves and each other in the mirror. The woman was busy sterilizing her equipment. She looked up and motioned Britney over to her.

"How did you do that?" she whispered.

"Do what?"

"Take away your friends' pain!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You flinched in pain as if you had received the piercing."

"You must be confused, my friend squeezed my hand really hard and it startled me, that's all."

"I know what I saw. You even healed their wounds! You have a gift!"

"Ma'am, I didn't..."

"OK, you don't have to say anything, but at least hear me out. My mom is dying of cancer and she is in constant pain. If you think that you could help her in any way..." The woman choked back her tears. She handed Britney a business card with her name and phone number on it. "Please, help her. We're desperate!" The woman took a few moments to regain her composure, and then walked over to Silvia and Becky. "So girls, do you like your new piercings?" Silvia and Becky giggled in delight. "I'll take that as a yes! When you're ready, I'll meet you up front at the counter." The woman left the room.

"Oh my God! These piercings are so awesome!" squealed Becky.

"I told you! I bet the boys won't be able to keep their hands off of us once they see them!" replied Silvia.

"I certainly hope so! I'm never wearing a bra again, that's for sure!" Silvia and Becky started giggling again.

Britney interrupted them. "I think we best get going, don't you?"

The girls reluctantly started putting their tops back on. They wanted to stay in front of the mirror and admire themselves.

"What were you and that woman talking about?" asked Silvia.

"Oh, she was just telling me how she appreciated me bringing her more customers. That's all."

"Well, she was very nice, and she certainly knows how to pierce!"

Becky suddenly remembered about Sam. "Oh my God Britney! You left poor Sam out there!"

"I told you, there's no need to worry about her! She's enjoying herself!"

"But those weights hanging from her nipples and clit! Ouch!"

"OK, before we go back up front, there's something you need to know about Sam."

"What?"

"She's intersexed."

"She's what?"

"Intersexed. She's both male and female."

"I don't understand."

"You'll see when we get up front."

When the girls made their way back up to the front of the store, Sam was still leaning forward against the wall with the weights hanging from her nipples and clit. And as expected, there was a small puddle of cum on the floor between her legs.

"Did she move or make any noise?" inquired Britney.

"No, but she started squirting few minutes ago! I've never seen anything like it!" said Dave.

"Yea, it kind of spurted out like cum." added Doug.

"That's because it is cum!"

"You mean she's a guy?!"

"Not exactly. As I was just explaining to the girls, Sam is intersexed. She has the unique ability to enjoy both male and female orgasms!"

"So she can cum like a guy and have an orgasm like a woman?" asked Doug.

"Yes, pretty much."

"Wow! That's... That's different!"

"I think it's really cool!" exclaimed Becky.

"Anyway, when she said that she gets off on BDSM, she really does! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back into character." Britney walked up behind Sam, grabbed her by the collar, and pulled her away from the wall. The sudden movement caused the weights to shift and Sam yelped in pain. "Dave tells me you didn't move or make any noise during your punishment! Is he telling me the truth?" Sam nodded her head. "Have you learned your lesson?" Again, Sam nodded her head. "Are you going to speak without permission again?" Sam shook her head. "OK, maybe I believe you." Britney faced Sam and removed the weights from her nipples and clit. Sam let out a sigh of relief as the pain was lifted from her chest and groin. Britney then started to remove the ball gag. "I know you can't help it when you cum, but you still have a responsibility to clean up after yourself. I don't need to tell you what you have to do, do I?" Sam shook her head. "Good slave!" When Britney removed the gag, Sam got down on her hands and knees and started licking up her cum.

"Eeeew! Gross!" blurted out Becky.

"Oh! Like you don't swallow?" teased Silvia.

"Yah, but not from the floor!"

"Girls relax! You probably didn't notice at the time, but I cleaned the floor with a Clorox wipe!" She showed them the small package of wipes in her purse. "We aren't completely depraved."

Becky and Silvia returned to the counter to pay for their piercings. They were surprised when the woman told them that there was no charge! "Are you sure?" asked Becky.

"Absolutely! This time they are on the house!"

"Wow! Thank you so much!" said both girls appreciatively.

"Like my mom always says, one good deed deserves another!" The woman had made eye contact with Britney when she said that. This made Britney feel awkward, so she quickly moved her attention back to Sam.

"Are you done cleaning up your mess?" Sam nodded. "Then stand up!" Sam obeyed.

"Well, if everyone is ready, let's get going! I'd like to get back to the room and checkout my girlfriend's new jewelry!" announced Doug.

"That's a great idea! What are we waiting for?" added Dave.

As the group of friends left the shop, Becky and Silvia thanked the woman again for her help. "It was my pleasure! Stop by anytime!"

At the car, Britney removed Sam's leash and Sam was allowed to act on her own. When she got back in the car and closed the door, she immediately turned to Britney and started French kissing her! Britney could still taste the cum on Sam's tongue!

"Mmmmm! You taste good!"

"So do you! And, thank you for punishing me! It felt so GOOD!"

"You are so welcome!"

They continued kissing until Becky interrupted them, "Excuse me! Don't you think the rest of us might want to be making out with their significant other as well?"

Britney and Sam stopped their kissing. "Sorry!"

"That's OK. Just save it for later when we can all enjoy ourselves!"

"What are you suggesting Becky?" asked Doug.

"I was thinking that we could all go back to the dorm and play some games, like we did the night we all met."

"Oh, that was a lot of fun! Let's do that!" agreed Silvia.

"But this time, let's play a little more seriously! You know, raise the stakes, add some risk to the game!"

"I'm all for it, but Britney has to promise not to cheat this time!" demanded Dave. Everyone turned and looked at Britney.

"I- I didn't cheat!" she said defensively.

"Oh come on! You know you did! Just promise to play fairly this time!"

Britney knew it would be futile to argue, so she gave in and agreed to Dave's terms. "Fine! I promise not to cheat!"

"OK then, let's go home and have some fun!" Everyone cheered!

During the drive home, Sam became the center of attention. Becky and Silvia were curious about her unique condition. At first Sam was hesitant to answer such personal questions, but after Britney reassured her of their honest intentions and how they considered Sam a friend, she opened up to them. Sam explained how she was genetically both male and female, and how her genitalia had never fully developed.

"So, what do you look like down there?" asked Silvia.

"Just like any other girl, except my clit is about three times as large."

"And do you always have two orgasms when you have sex?" inquired Becky.

"No, they're usually separate. Normally I have female orgasms, but during intense pleasure or pain, I ejaculate instead."

"That's fascinating!"

The girls continued to chit-chat, and before they realized it, they had arrived back at the college. Everyone was eager to start playing some group games! Becky immediately took charge. "OK, Doug and Dave, you two are responsible for the snacks, beverages, and securing one of the study rooms. Can you do that?"

"No problem!"

"Great! We'll meet back in the common area in 30 minutes. Us girls will take care of everything else!" Once the guys had left, Becky turned to Britney, Sam, and Silvia. "I need each of you to bring a blanket and any massage oil, lotion, and sex toys that you might have!"

"What on earth for?" asked Silvia.

"I downloaded this couple's foreplay app on my phone. I was going to wait and play it alone with Doug, but I think it would be so much more fun if we played as a group! I guarantee you will enjoy it!"

"Oh Becky! You're so naughty!"

"Why yes! Yes I am!"

Chapter 3: Game Night

Britney and Sam headed back to Britney's room to get ready. Once inside, Sam had questions. "What kind of game do you think we're going to play?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it might be a mix of strip-poker and truth or dare."

"I've never played either of those games before. Are they anything like Uno or Gin Rummy?"

"No, Honey, they're not, but I think you'll enjoy yourself!"

"Well, I'll do or play anything, as long as I'm with you!"

"Be careful what you say, Sam!"

"What do you mean?"

"I have a feeling that this game of Becky's will have us doing just that!"

"Oooo! Sounds exciting!"

"Yes it does! Now then, should we bring all of our sex toys? Or just certain ones?"

"Best to bring the entire box, just in case!"

"I was thinking the same thing!"

The six friends all met in the common area at the arranged time. "I'm glad you're all finally here! I can't wait to start playing! We are going to have so much fun!" announced Becky.

"Gosh Becky, I've never seen you so excited before!" said Doug.

"That's because I'm feeling extra playful tonight!" Becky licked her lips and winked at Doug!

"Well OK then! Let the games begin!"

The particular study room that they had commandeered had a round table with chairs, a small sofa, and an exterior door and window. "This room is perfect!" exclaimed Becky, "But we won't need the table. Do you guys mind folding it up and putting it against the wall over there? Thanks!" Once the table was out of the way, Becky had each couple spread a blanket on the floor. Then she and Silvia lit several candles, placing them around the room and turned off the lights. The couples then sat down together on their blanket.

"OK, before we start, I want to make sure everyone is fully aware of the direction that tonight's game play is going. I'm pretty sure all of us are feeling pretty horny, especially after Sam's erotic performance at the piercing shop!" Sam started blushing and covered her face. "Don't be embarrassed Sam! What you did took a lot of courage and confidence, and I admire you for that!"

Sam uncovered her face and was smiling ear to ear. "Thanks Becky!"

"Anyway, I guarantee that tonight's game play will end with all of us being able to satisfy our horniness!"

"Becky, I can't believe you're being so daring!"

"Well, you're partially to blame, Silvia!"

"Why me?"

"Because it was your idea to get our nipples pierced!"

"Yea, but I wouldn't have brought it up had Sam not showed off her shackles!"

"Hey! You were the ones who wanted to see them!" interjected Sam.

"Girls! The rest of us don't care who made whom horny! We want to start playing!" said Dave.

"Yea! So what are we playing anyway?" inquired Doug.

"I'm glad you asked! Tonight we are going to play an intimate couple's foreplay game!" announced Becky.

"How exactly do you play this game?"

"The game is on my phone. You spin the dial on the screen and it gives you a specific action that we must perform for our partner!"

"What kind of challenges are there?!"

"We won't know until we spin the dial! But that's part of the fun! Oh, and whatever one person has to do, applies to the other two couples as well. Sam, you don't mind playing as one of the guys, do you?"

"Not at all..."

"This is exciting! So who goes first?" asked Silvia.

"I thought maybe our newcomer could go first! Sam, would you do the honors?"

"Sure!" Becky handed her the phone and Sam spun the dial on the screen. The phone played a silly animation with hearts and music and then displayed their first action. "It says: put an ice-cube in your mouth, kiss each other, and pass it in between you until it's completely melted. That sounds like fun!"

"Yah, but it not very daring!" said Doug.

"I guarantee the actions will get a lot more risqué!" promised Becky.

Each couple grabbed an ice cube from the cooler and started kissing with it. After all the ice had melted, Britney spun the dial. "Oil up your entire body while your partner is watching."

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" announced Doug.

"I guess we need to take all our clothes off then, huh?" asked Silvia.

"You can't oil up your entire body if you don't!" teased Dave. "Now take them off!"

Britney, Becky, and Silvia stood up and removed all of their clothes. Dave, Doug, and Sam whistled and cheered!

Becky whispered to Britney and Silvia, "Let's kick this up a notch! Why don't we rub oil on each other? That will really get them excited! What do you say?" Britney and Silvia didn't say a word. Instead they each picked up a bottle of massage oil and squirted it all over Becky! Silvia rubbed her hands all over Becky's upper body, paying extra attention to her breasts! Meanwhile, Britney tended to her lower body, running her hands up and down her legs and all over her ass and pussy! When Becky was thoroughly covered in oil, with her entire body shining in the candlelight, she and Britney turned their attention to Silvia.

Silvia had the largest breasts of all three girls, so Britney and Becky decided to share them! They both started at the top, rubbing the oil into Silvia's shoulders and working their way down. When they reached her tits, Britney and Becky took great joy in massaging her ripe melons! Then they continued down her body, oiling up her ass, pussy, and legs. Silvia's body shimmered like a gold statue of an Asian goddess!

When it was Britney's turn to get oiled up, Silvia and Becky surprised everyone in the room by rubbing their own oiled bodies up against Britney's! She danced between the two other girls, as their breasts and asses smothered her with oil! It didn't take long for Britney to become covered, and the few areas that they missed, they finished up with their hands.

During the entire massage show, Doug, Dave and Sam were going crazy! Seeing their girlfriends rubbed up with oil was plenty sexy in itself, but having it done by other girls was even sexier! They couldn't contain their excitement and whistled and cheered the entire time! Doug and Dave of course had raging hard-ons that screamed for release underneath their trousers! As for Sam, her nipples were hard and her clit was swollen with lust at the sight of the three naked beauties in front of her!

Britney, Becky and Silvia then returned to their partners and sat down. They were horny as hell and had lost all notion of modesty. They sat down with their legs spread, exposing their wet pussies to each other and everyone in else in the room!

Next was Dave's turn. He spun the dial. "Oh, no fucking way!"

"What? What does it say to do?" asked Silvia

"Give your partner oral sex for five minutes!" Everyone in the room cheered!

"Woo-Hoo! Time to eat some pussy!" shouted Doug!

Britney, Becky and Silvia all laid down on their backs with their knees raised and legs spread, in preparation for oral pleasure! Sam, Doug and Dave then got into position between their partner's legs. "Are you guys ready?" Sam and Doug gave a thumbs up. "OK! Ready! Set! Go!" Dave started the timer on the phone. Everyone dove into their girlfriend's pussy and started munching away! All three girls started moaning as their partner teased their clit and probed their wet hole with their tongue! They were already sexed up from the night's activities, so it wasn't going to take them long to cum! One by one, each girl squealed in delight as they succumbed to their orgasm! The instructions stated to give oral sex for five minutes, so even though Becky and Silvia already came, Doug and Dave continued to eat her pussy until the timer went off.

When Britney came, the symbiont of course sprayed its nectar. Sam desperately wanted to swallow it, but she knew that if she did, she would pass out, and that would raise a lot of questions with Becky and Silvia who were not yet aware of Britney's condition. So she held the nectar in her mouth and continued to munch away! She gradually let the vapory fluid seep out between her mouth and Britney's pussy. She deeply regretted wasting the precious juice, but given the circumstances it was for the best.

When the timer finally went off, Sam, Doug, and Dave removed their faces from between their girlfriend's legs, and the three girls sat back up, light-headed and reeling from their orally-induced orgasms. After the fog of her euphoria cleared, Becky pointed at Sam and started giggling!

"What's so funny?" asked Sam innocently.

"You! You're face! It's glowing!" Everyone else in the room then turned their attention toward Sam and began laughing as well. It looked like Sam had smeared the contents of a glow-stick all over her face and in her mouth! "What did you do? That's hilarious!" Sam still had no idea what she was talking about until she glanced down at Britney's pussy. It also looked like it had been smeared with a glow-stick! That's when Sam realized that the symbiont's nectar must be luminescent! She had always swallowed it and had never taken the time to see what it looked like. She had no idea how to explain what was happening. Luckily Britney did!

"Pretty funny, huh? It's a glow in the dark lubricant that I bought online! I squirted some inside my pussy to surprise Sam!" She looked over at Sam. "I hope you don't mind, Babe!"

"Not at all! If anything it proves how serious I am when I eat your pussy!" Sam said proudly.

"Mmmm! You certainly are!" Britney put her hand on Sam's leg and stroked the inside of her thigh!

"Before you get too carried away, let's find out what our next challenge is! Silvia are you ready?" asked Becky.

Silvia swiped the dial on the phone and waited for the next activity to appear. "Try to make your partner orgasm in under three minutes using only your hand. Use lube or oil." Silvia giggled. "Three minutes might be too long; don't you think?"

"Ha! Ha! Very funny Silvia!" replied Dave.

"OK then, prove me wrong!"

"You're on!" Dave unzipped his pants and released his already erect cock!

"Are you up for the challenge too?" Becky asked Doug as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. She really didn't give him much of a choice. She looked over at Britney and Sam. "Sorry this turned into a dick-thing, but you two are welcome to play along if you like!"

"Oh we will!" Britney was already lubing up her hand.

"So, the challenge is to make our partner cum in three minutes! When you're ready, I'll start the timer." Silvia waited until she received confirmation from Becky and Britney. "OK, start stroking!" Becky and Silvia grabbed onto their boyfriend's cock and started pumping away! Doug and Dave attempted to resist the manual stimulation. They talked about sports, cars, computer games, etc. in an effort to distract themselves from the issue at hand. The more they tried to distract themselves, the more effort the girls put into their penile manipulation!