Paranormal Coed Pt. 10: Triple Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute passed and Doug was the first to cum! Becky felt his cock stiffen in her hand as it prepared to spurt! She immediately put the tip in her mouth and continued to stroke the shaft! Within seconds his cream flooded her mouth! Becky pressed the tip of her tongue against the head and was able to feel each spurt as it erupted in her mouth! When Doug finished ejaculating, she released his cock from her mouth, being careful not to spill any of his cum. She swirled it around with her tongue and then swallowed! "Mmmm! You've been eating a lot a pineapple, haven't you?" Doug nodded. "Good boy!"

Meanwhile Dave was still resisting Silvia's stimulation. "Come on Dave! Let go! You know you want to!" Dave shook his head. Silvia realized she would have to resort to dirty pool to get him to cum in under three minutes. She motioned to Becky to hand her an ice cube. While she fervently pumped Dave's cock with one hand, she took the ice cube in the other and rubbed it on his balls! The cold sensation against his scrotum instantly broke Dave's concentration! As much as he tried to hold back, he couldn't. He lost control and his cock immediately began spewing! Silvia wasn't prepared for such quick response, and the first couple of spurts splashed in her face! She quickly put her mouth over his cock, like you would a bottle of soda that's bubbling over! After swallowing the cum in her mouth, Silvia then annoyingly wiped the cum off of her face! "Ugh! You got some in my nose!" Dave laughed at her. "It's not funny!"

Becky suddenly shushed them. "Quiet! Three minutes are almost up and Sam is about to cum!"

Britney had slipped Sam's clit ring over her thumb and was pulling on her clit! At the same time she had her two middle fingers inside of Sam's pussy and was massaging her G-spot! Sam was panting erratically and squealing between breathes! "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Everyone watched and waited for Sam to cum! "Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yesssssss! Ahhhhhhh!" She began bucking her hips as her orgasm began to crest! She let out a loud squeal as she came! Britney continued to fondle her pussy until her orgasm had subsided! Then she removed her hand and licked a small amount of cum from her palm! She loved the taste, but it didn't energize her like normal cum would.

Everyone applauded Sam and Britney for beating the three-minute timer. "Good job guys! You finished with 13 seconds to spare!" praised Silvia.

"Thanks!" said Sam, still panting, "I didn't think my second orgasm would arrive in time!"

"You came twice!?"

"Yes, thanks to Britney!" Sam leaned in and kissed her. "Thank you Sweetie!"

"You're welcome Babe!"

"Wow! You're so lucky!" exclaimed Becky. "Maybe the next activity will let us have a second orgasm too? Doug, you want to spin the dial?"

"Sure!" He waited for the next challenge to appear. "Ask your partner an intimate question. He or she must answer or repeat a previous activity of your choice."

"Make it a good one Doug!" encourage Dave.

"Let me think... I've got it! Becky, have you ever had sex in public? And if so, describe the details!"

Everyone was waiting for Becky to answer. "I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but I haven't had sex in public!" There was a murmur of disappointment from everyone in the room. "At least not yet, anyway!" She smiled seductively at Doug.

"Oh! Can I answer the same question?" asked Silvia.

"I don't see why not."

"OK! Yes, I've had sex in public! My boyfriend and I had gone for a walk in the park. We sat down at a bench and started making out. Things got hot and heavy, so we decided to do it! We found a secluded wooded area where no one would see us. I was wearing a skirt, so I only had to take off my panties to give him access. I was on the gymnastics team, so I was quit limber. I bent over, grabbed my ankles, and could watch my boyfriend as he fucked me! I remember how exciting it was to watch his cock sliding in and out my pussy and his balls swinging back and forth! Anyway, he held onto my hips and pounded me for at least 2 minutes! I had just started taking the pill, so I let cum inside me. Just as he finished filling me up, one of the groundskeepers saw us and yelled! We were so scared that we instantly took off running! I didn't even have time to grab my panties! During the walk home, I had to constantly reach down and wipe his cum off of my legs as it dripped out of my pussy! It was one of my most exciting sexual encounters!"

"Bravo Silvia! Excellent story!" praised Dave. Everyone in the room applauded, except for Becky.

"What's wrong Becky? Jealous?" taunted Silvia.

Becky stuck her tongue out at Silvia!

Chapter 4: The Wrong Answer

All eyes then shifted to Britney. "I guess you want to hear my public sex story too?" Everyone agreed, especially Sam. "I was at the movies with one of my boyfriends."

"Your mom let you go to the movies alone with a boy?" asked Sam.

"Oh heavens no! Katie and I would go together and then meet our boyfriends there! Anyway, up until then, I had only given my boyfriends head, and it was rumored that I wouldn't go any farther. So of course I had to prove everyone wrong! I planned ahead and wore a skirt and no panties. He unzipped his pants expecting a blowjob. But instead of going down on him, I hopped onto his lap! I was so wet that his cock slipped right inside me! He was so excited that he came almost immediately! I was determined to have an orgasm, so I sat on his cock for the entire movie! Every time that he would get hard, I would bounce in his lap until he came again. He must have busted four nuts inside me that night before he stayed hard long enough for me to have my own orgasm!"

"Wow! What a way to pop your cherry!" remarked Doug. "You must have been pretty popular after that, huh?

"I sure was! And once word got out that I would go all the way, I was getting laid two or three times every weekend! Not only because I enjoyed it so much, but because Katie and I had turned it into a competition. We were always trying to out-fuck the other!"

"And then you gave up all that dick for Sam?" asked Silvia.

"I sure did! She satisfies me more than any cock ever could!" Upon hearing those words, Sam jumped on top of Britney and started kissing her!

"Hey! No fair!" yelled Becky. "You have to wait until the end of the game!"

Britney repelled Sam's advance and convinced her to wait. "You need to be patient just a little longer! I promise it will be worth it!" Sam forced a few more kisses on Britney before sitting back down next to her.

"You know, I love oral sex just as much as the next girl!" exclaimed Becky. "But there's just something special about getting your pussy pounded by a hard cock! Tell me you don't miss that!"

"Sometimes I do..." Britney immediately regretted what she said. "Sam! I didn't mean it like that!"

But Sam's feelings had already been hurt. She stood up and yelled at Britney! "Go to hell Britney!"

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. You provide all the love that I need now!"

"Obviously I don't!"

"Honey, please!" Britney reached out to Sam.

"Don't touch me! Don't you touch me ever again!" Sam ran out of the room crying.

"Sam! Please don't go! Come back!" Britney fell to the ground, sobbing.

Becky got up and rushed to Britney's side. "Britney, I'm so sorry! I should have never asked you that question!"

Silvia quickly put her clothes back on, and she and Dave head headed for the door. "You guys stay here! We'll go get her!"

After searching the immediate area, Dave and Silvia rushed up to Sam's room. The door was unlocked. Upon entering they found Sam sitting in the windowsill. "Don't come any closer!" she screamed.

Silvia turned to Dave, "Go get Britney! I'll stay here!" Dave ran out of the room. "Sam, come down out of the window! Please don't hurt yourself!"

"Why? Nobody cares about me!"

"I care about you, so does everyone else. We're your friends. And Britney loves you very much!"

"No she doesn't! She's not happy with me!"

"That's not true!"

"You heard what she said! She misses dick!"

"She was talking about the past. Not the present. She loves you now!"

About that time Britney rushed into the room. "Oh my God! Sam what are you doing?"

"I loved you Britney, more than anything in the entire world! And I thought you loved me too! I guess I was wrong! Good bye Britney!" Sam started to jump out the window!

The thought of losing Sam was too much for Britney process! She collapsed to her knees and screamed in anguish! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Suddenly time stopped! There was silence everywhere. Britney looked around and saw everyone and everything frozen in motion. Sam had already begun to fall. Dave was rushing toward her in an attempt to grab her. Silvia had covered her face in fright. And Doug was holding Becky after she had fainted. Britney's symbiont had stopped time, or at least changed her perspective of it. She stood up and went over to the window. She reached out to grab onto Sam, but her hand passed through her, as if Britney was a ghost! Britney began to panic! "What's going on? Why is this happening?" She covered her face with her hands and cried. "Oh, I wish I had never answered Becky's question!" Britney was suddenly surrounded by an intense bright white light! The light consumed her, and she watched herself fade like a shadow into nothingness! The moment she faded away, Britney reappeared within the same bright light. Gradually the intensity of the light diminished and she could see that she was back in the study room. Sam was sitting next to her just like before. In fact, everyone was sitting in their exact same places. Britney sat still as she watched the room and her friends gradually reappear. Everything was frozen in time, until Becky spoke.

"There's just something special about getting your pussy pounded by a hard cock! Tell me you don't miss that!"

Britney was mentally paralyzed! For some unknown reason she found it impossible to respond to Becky's question. She just sat on the blanket and stared at her.

"Hello? Earth to Britney!" Becky was waving her hand in front of Britney's face. "Are you in there?"

Britney sat motionless. She couldn't move or respond in anyway. She felt as though she was disconnected from her body! She began to view herself from the outside. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Sam. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Britney looked at her and smiled. She was going to say something, but before she had a chance, her eyes suddenly rolled into the back of her head and she passed out!

A couple of hours later, Britney opened her eyes. She was laying in her bed in her room. Sam was sitting in a chair next to her holding her hand. "Oh! You're awake! How are feeling?"

"I'm fine, I think..."

"You gave us quite a scare!"

"Why? What happened?"

"You suddenly fainted."

"I did?"

"Yes! Becky was asking you a question and you just zoned out. Then you fainted."

"That's strange."

"Do you have any idea why that happened?"

"No... Maybe I was tired from healing Silvia and Becky earlier today?"

"But you didn't pass out after healing me or Marsha and Cindy. I'm really worried about you!"

"I'm sure I'll be fine after I get some rest."

"I hope so. I'll stop by and check on you in the morning."

"You're not spending the night?"

"I shouldn't. You said you needed to rest, and I've got to get some sleep too. I've got some exams to study for."

"I suppose that's important, huh?"

"Yes it is! And since we're on the subject, why have I never seen you studying?"

"I guess because I don't really need to. After I became a host, I just sort of remember everything."

"I wish I had that ability!"

"Hey! Maybe I could use my powers to help you?"

"No thanks! I'll learn my lessons the old fashion way!"

"What? You don't trust me?"

"Oh, I trust you. It's your symbiont I'm not so sure about. There's still so much we don't know about its abilities. Have you talked to your Parapsychology professor yet? Maybe he can help?"

"Not yet. But he seems really interested to interview me."

"I think you should go see him."

"I don't know..."

Sam put her hands on her hips and gave Britney the stink-eye!

"Fine! I'll go see him!"

"Good girl! Tell you what, you go talk to your professor tomorrow, give me some time to study, and then we'll give Dan and Pam a call!"

"The BDSM couple we met?"

"Yes! I'm very interested in attending one of their gatherings!"

"Oh really? What happened to the shy little girl I met a several weeks ago?"

"Oh her? She's long gone!"

"Do you miss her?"

"Not one bit!" Sam leaned over and kissed Britney. "Good night Sweetie!"

"Good night Sam!"

After Sam left, Britney remained awake for some time. She really couldn't remember why she had fainted, but she knew something bad had happened, or was maybe going to happen. She also thought about Becky's question. She didn't necessarily miss dick, but she did miss her life before she became a host for her symbiont. Casual sex with guys had indeed been her favorite past time. But she wasn't sure what was more enjoyable: actually getting laid or the fact that she was defying her mother. But none of that mattered anymore. She couldn't sleep around like she did before, due to the symbiont's requirements, and her mother was no longer a threat. Besides, she was now with Sam, and she really did love her! Was she a lesbian now? Had she been a lesbian all along? Was she bisexual? Britney drifted off to sleep as she debated these questions in her mind.