Paranormal Coed Pt. 11: Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney and Katie quickly discussed their options privately. When they decided on the criteria, Katie made the announcement, "We want you to evaluate our tits, ass, and pussy by awarding points to the sexiest girl in each category! The girl with the most points will be deemed the sexiest!"

"How do you want us to tally the points?"

"You all have your smartphones with you?" All the guys pulled their phones out of their pockets. "Great! One of you be the scorekeeper and the rest of you text your scores to him." One of the guys volunteered to tally the points.

"Hold on! I have a question!" announced one of the guys, "Do you want us to judge your tits, ass and pussy separately, or all at the same time?"

"What difference does it make?" argued another guy.

"I was thinking the girls should model each part of their body separately so we can make the best evaluation."

"That makes sense! Girls, are you OK with that?"

Britney and Katie discussed the guys' proposal privately. They knew that it was just a way to keep them out of their clothes longer, but they didn't mind. The excitement was making them horny too!

"OK, we'll do it! But wouldn't it be better if we moved somewhere a little more private?" asked Katie.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want campus security ruining our fun!" said Britney.

One of the guys suggested one of the study rooms in his dorm, which would provide more than enough privacy. Everyone agreed to move the competition inside.

Once in the study room, Britney and Katie took their places in front of the guys.

"OK girls, whenever you're ready, so are we!"

Britney and Katie smiled at each other, shook hands, and announced, "May the sexiest girl win!"

They then quickly removed their clothes. Britney was naked first since she was only wearing a shirt and a miniskirt. Katie took a little longer because she had to remove her bra and panties. The guys all stood silently in awe at the beautiful nude goddesses standing in front of them.

Finally, one of the guys spoke up, "Umm, OK girls, we're going to judge who has the best tits! Do you mind moving them a little, so we can see how perky they are?"

Britney and Katie were happy to oblige. They shook their breasts side to side and lifted them and let them fall so the guys could see them bounce! They even twisted and flicked their nipples so the guys could see how firm they were!

Since it was a competition, Katie lifted her tits up and licked each of her nipples, something she knew Britney still couldn't do, even with her larger breasts. Britney glanced over at Katie and flipped her the bird and whispered "Bitch!"

Several minutes later, the guys placed their votes and the results were tallied. "The girl with the sexiest tits is Katie with 8 points! And Britney received 4 points!"

The guys all applauded.

"Now then, shall we move on to the best ass?"

The girls turn around so the guys could see their backside. Britney and Katie slowly bent over, giving them a full view of their ass and pussy!

"Do you girls mind twerking a little? We want to see how well you can shake your booty!"

Britney and Katie started humping the air to make their butt cheeks shimmy and jiggle!

Soon the votes were tallied and announced. "The girl with the sexiest ass is Britney with 7 points! And Katie received 5."

Britney looked at Katie smugly. "What? I'm still in the lead by 2 points!" replied Katie.

"OK! The final category of the competition is for the sexiest pussy! Ladies, please show off your muffins!"

Britney and Katie again bent over in front of the guys again to show off their pussies.

"We've already seen this position, show us more!" yelled one of the guys.

The girls turned around to face the guys, sat down on the floor, and spread their legs! All the guys gathered in closer to get a better look.

"Do you mind spreading your labia? We want to see how pink you are inside!"

The girls reached down and delicately pulled their pussy lips apart. The guys intently studied the girls' wet holes!

A few minutes later, the votes were tallied again. "The girl with the sexiest pussy is Britney with 7 points! And Katie received 5."

Britney stood up and started jumping up and down with excitement, "I won! I won!"

"Wait a minute! How do you figure?" challenged Katie.

"I won 2 out of the 3 categories, so I'm the winner! Sexiest ass and pussy!"

"But the winner was to be determined by who received the most points, and we've tied with 18 points each!"

Britney and Katie continued arguing together and soon one of the guys intervened.

"Girls! Girls! May I make a suggestion?"

"What?!"

"Maybe you could have some sort of run-off competition? You know, to settle the score?"

Britney and Katie retreated to one end of the room to discuss their options privately. After several minutes of deliberation, they agreed on what the run-off competition would be. And it would be a decision that all the guys would thoroughly enjoy!

Britney and Katie walked back to the center of the room. "Guys! Can we have your attention please!" announced Katie, "Britney and I have realized that competing for the title of who has the sexiest body is far too subjective."

"That's right!" interjected Britney, "Some of you may prefer larger tits over smaller ones, or thicker labia over thinner."

"So we decided to make our final competition completely objective, base entirely on skill and performance."

"We have decided to put our money where our mouth is, so to speak, and have a blowjob competition!" There was an immediate cheering from all the guys!

"Guys! Settle down!" shouted Katie, "In order for this to be fair, we need to set some ground rules. First of all, we will perform each blowjob privately. That way no one will get distracted and we won't know the winner until after everyone has been blown!"

"This will also ensure that you get the best blowjob we can give!" added Britney.

"The winner will be the girl who successfully blows and swallows six guys first!"

"And to maintain a certain level of anonymity, Katie and I will remain blindfolded."

"Why the blindfolds?" asked one of the guys.

"Because both of us are in committed relationships. If we don't know whose cock we are sucking, then it's not personal."

"Now then, does anyone have anything that can be used as a blindfold?" asked Katie. The guys volunteered a couple of bandanas. "These will work just fine! Hopefully you can divide yourselves evenly between us, based on your personal preference. I can guarantee that Britney and I both know how to suck dick! So you'll receive the best blowjob no matter who you choose!"

Britney and Katie shook hands, "May the best cock sucker win!"

All of the guys left the room, and Britney went into the adjoining study room. Outside, the guys divided themselves evenly between the girls. They waited eagerly for the girls to give the signal! As soon as each girl announced that they were ready, the first two guys entered each room and dropped their pants.

Britney and Katie immediately started sucking on the cock that was presented to them! They swirled their tongue over the head and tightened their lips around the shaft as they fervently pumped the cock in and out of their mouths! They gently massaged the balls at the same time! Within minutes, hot thick cream was erupting in their throats and the girls eagerly swallowed every spurt!

This glorious action repeated itself five more times, and each time the girls gave their best performance! When the sixth cock was sucked and it's cum completely swallowed, each girl rushed out of the room to see if she was the winner.

When Britney existed her room, she was disappointed to find Katie sitting on the couch. She was breathing heavily and had a few drops of cum on her chin.

Katie looked up at Britney, "I beat you Bitch!"

Britney looked around at the other guys, all of whom had big smiles on their faces. One of them spoke up, "You both suck a good dick! But Katie finished just 10 seconds ahead of you!"

Britney looked over at Katie on the couch. Katie smiled and spread her legs! Britney walked over to her, kneeled down in front of her, and started eating her pussy! The guys all gathered around and watched the girl-on-girl action!

Katie looked up at them and explained, "The loser of our wagers always has to pleasure the other or do something equally humiliating. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to concentrate on my orgasm!"

Katie closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as Britney's efforts ignited sparks deep within her groin! Within minutes, Katie's breathing intensified as her orgasm crested! She let out a muffled scream as a wave of euphoria swept through her body! The guys all applauded! Britney removed her tongue from Katie's pussy, stood up, and took a bow.

After regaining her composure from her orgasm, Katie stood up and started putting her clothes back on. As she was getting dressed, she noticed Britney staring off into space.

"Hey! Are you going to get dressed?"

"Huh?"

"You might want to put your clothes on!"

"Oh yeah..."

Britney slipped into her miniskirt and carelessly put on her shirt. She didn't bother tying it like she originally had. It barely covered her breasts.

Chapter 4: Sex Crazed

After thanking the guys for their help and donations, Katie and Britney left the dorm building. Katie was expecting Britney to bitch and complain about losing the competition, but she didn't say a word.

"What's up, Buttercup?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you upset for losing?"

"Why would I be upset?"

"Oh, I don't know... Because you lost and had to publicly eat my pussy? Aren't you feeling the least bit humiliated?"

"On the contrary Katie! I'm feeling quite exhilarated!" Britney casually removed her top and slipped out of her skirt, leaving both on the sidewalk behind her. "You know, I love being naked! I don't think I'm ever going to wear clothing again!"

"Sure, whatever! Just walk around campus naked, I'm sure no one will mind!"

"You're right, they won't mind! Especially when they realize how much pleasure my body has to offer!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Katie looked over at Britney and realized she was naked. "Britney! What the hell? Where are your clothes?"

"I don't need them anymore! I've been given this beautiful body to share with others! It's a gift for everyone to enjoy!" Britney began touching herself. "Oh God! Katie! I'm so full of sex that I can't contain myself!"

"You're full of it alright! If I didn't know better, I'd say you were drunk!"

"Come, sit with me!" Britney grabbed Katie's hand and led her over to a bench facing the sun. Britney sat down on the bench and leaned back. "Oh, the sunshine feels so good on my skin!"

Katie reluctantly sat down next to her. "I really think we should get you back to the room to rest. Something's not right with you!"

"We can go in a few minutes! I want to enjoy myself first!" Britney spread her legs and started rubbing her clit. "Come on Katie! Masturbate with me!"

"Britney! Stop! Someone is going to see you!"

"I want them to see me!"

"OK, something is definitely wrong with you! Come on let's go back to the room!" Katie attempted to grab Britney's by the arm.

"No! We're not leaving until I cum!" Katie realized that there was no way to reason with Britney in her current state of mind, so she waited patiently while she Jilled-off.

It didn't take long for people in the area to take notice. After all, it's not every day you see a naked girl masturbating in public! About a dozen guys and a several girls gathered around in front of Britney while she pleasured herself. They of course had their smartphones out and were filming the action!

Katie tried to stop them, "Please don't! She's not feeling herself today!" She immediately realized how stupid that sounded, because Britney was, in fact, feeling herself. "What I mean is, she's not thinking clearly, she's..."

Britney interrupted her, "It's OK! I don't mind! Please, everyone, enjoy my body with me!"

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the attention she was giving to her pussy! Her pulse quickened and her breathing became shallow as her orgasm gained strength and momentum! A few minutes later she began to climax! "Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaahh! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!" Britney screamed as her orgasm crested! Her audience cheered and applauded for her personal achievement.

But their applause ended abruptly when they witnessed what they thought must have been the strangest display of female ejaculation ever! Britney's pussy began squirting a light blue iridescent liquid! The audience marveled at the color and quantity of the ejaculate, and were then equally awestruck by how quickly it evaporated!

Katie was sad to watch the precious nectar get wasted. She now wished that she had lost the competition and had eaten Britney's pussy instead. Then she could have delighted in the joy of that nectar!

Once Britney's orgasm subsided, she quickly returned to her senses. She suddenly felt embarrassed to be naked in front of so many people, especially after masturbating.

"Katie, can I please have my clothes? I want to go home now!"

Katie ran back and picked up her clothes from the sidewalk and helped her get dressed. The two girls rushed back to their room.

"What the fuck was that all about, Britney?!"

"I don't know! I couldn't control myself. I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. I mean, I would've stopped, but at the time I didn't want to!"

"Like I said before, you were acting like you were drunk!"

"How's that even possible?"

"I have no idea. Maybe you swallowed too much cum?"

"I don't think so. I swallowed a hell of a lot more when I made my bukkake video, and I was fine afterwards."

Britney walked over to the bed, laid down, and covered her head with a pillow. "What am I going to do? All those people filmed me masturbating and squirting! Uggh!"

Britney waited for Katie to say something. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?! Hello? Katie?"

Katie had been quietly pondered for an explanation and suddenly made a realization. "I think I might know what happened!"

"What?"

"How many times has the symbiont fed from Chris' cock?"

"Today was the second time in a row."

"And what about the very first time?"

"Then that would be three times, but it fed on other cocks in between that time!"

"It must be cumulative, and you exceeded the maximum number of feedings!"

"But Todd said I could feed from the same cock 2-3 times before I needed to find a new one."

"Well, for you and your symbiont the limit must only be two times!"

"In that case, I'll run out of cocks to feed on in no time! That's bullshit!"

"Hey! Don't yell at me! I didn't make the rules!"

"OK, so I exceeded the maximum number of feedings. Nothing really bad happened, right?"

"Other than your glowing orgasm, growing larger breasts, and turning into a masturbating nympho! No! Nothing bad happened at all!" said Katie sarcastically.

"Well, I think I can live with that!"

"Britney, remember what happened the last time you tried to circumvent the rules! You almost died!"

"But this is different!"

"How is it different?"

"All I have to do is masturbate, and I'm back to normal."

"You don't know that!"

"Well, I guess we just have to wait and see what happens, huh?" Britney made a snarky face at Katie.

"Uggh! You can be so unreasonable sometimes!"

"You too!"

"Fine! Whatever! I'm meeting Dennis for a late lunch and some afternoon delight. Promise me you'll stay in the room until I get back!"

"Yes mom!"

Katie grabbed her purse and headed for the door. "Please stay here!"

"OK, I will."

"Good girl!" Katie blew her a kiss and left the room.

Britney remained on the bed and decided to take a nap. She wasn't exactly tired, but she had nothing better to do, so she closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind. She untied the bottom of her shirt to get more comfortable. When she did, her breasts shifted and she felt their weight tug on her chest. This was something that she had never experienced before until now. Her smaller breasts never required any attention.

She cupped her breasts in her hands and felt their mass and firmness. She ran her fingers over the round fleshy mounds, their smoothness being interrupted by her supple nipples. She often played with Katie's breasts the same way, but never knew what it felt like personally. She liked it!

Britney continued to play with her breasts and nipples, and before she knew it, she had made herself horny! She got up out of bed and removed all of her clothes. She stood in front of the mirror and admired herself in the reflection. She gently ran her fingers up and down her body! She once again abandoned all of her inhibitions! She no longer saw herself in the mirror. Instead she saw a vessel of sex and love! She touched her pussy and it ached for penetration! She was determined to fulfill her carnal desires, no matter what!

Britney opened the door and walked out of her room. Once outside in the hallway, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Her nipples hardened as she telepathically searched her surroundings. Within seconds she had acquired her target! She walked down the hallway to Doug and Dave's room. She knew Dave was inside and softly knocked on his door.

"Come in!"

Britney entered the room and locked the door behind her. Dave was surprised to see her standing completely naked in front of him!

"Britney... W-What are you doing here?" he stuttered.

"I need your help Dave."

"Sure, anything. But why are you naked?"

"I want you to enjoy my body! Do you like what you see?"

"Of course I do!"

Britney walked up to Dave, grabbed his hands, and placed them on her breasts. "Touch my tits Dave! See how soft and firm they are!"

Dave started massaging her breasts. "Oh my God, Britney! Your tits are heavenly!"

"So is the rest of my body!"

Britney grabbed his hands, brought them down behind her, and placed them on her ass. She then put pulled him in close and started French kissing him! Dave couldn't resist and started kissing her back with the same passion.

Britney reached around him and started pulling his shirt up. Dave paused the kissing just long enough for her to pull the shirt over his head and throw it on the floor. They continued their kissing, but this time with her breasts pressed up against his chest! Dave began running his hands up and down her back and all over her ass.

"Oh Dave! I love how you touch me! Your hands are so strong yet gentle!"

Britney brought her hands down to his waist and unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the fly. In a single graceful movement, she slid his jeans and underwear off of his hips and pulled them down to the floor as she dropped to her knees. She immediately took his erect cock into her mouth and started stroking it with her lips!

"Damn Britney! If you wanted to give me a blowjob, all you had to do was ask!"

Britney continued sucking his cock until he was about to climax, then she suddenly stopped.

"Hey! Why did you stop? I was almost ready to cum?"

"I'm not ready for you to cum yet!"

Britney stood up and pushed Dave onto his bed and then jumped on top of him. They kissed some more while Britney rubbed her pussy all over his cock!

"Britney, your pussy feels so hot and wet!"

"Would you like to feel the inside too?"

"Huh? I thought that wasn't allowed?"

"I don't care Dave! I want to feel you inside me!"

Britney sat up and straddled him. Then she lowered her pussy down over his cock, letting it disappear inside her!

"Oh my God! Your pussy feels so good!"

"It's about to feel a lot better! Now you just relax and enjoy my body!"

Britney skillfully began riding Dave's cock. She started off with a slow steady rhythm, lifting her pussy up until the head of his cock just began to show, and then sliding it back down to his balls, allowing the entire length of his shaft to feel the grip of her labia! Britney increased the rhythm of her fucking and soon the beginning of an orgasm ignited in her groin.