Paranormal Coed Pt. 12: Theories

Story Info
Britney and her friends learn more about her symbiont.
7.9k words
4.79
3.3k
1
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 1: Anticipation

Britney went back to her room to get dressed. She threw on a cut-off tank top and a denim miniskirt. The top used to just cover her tits, but now it barely covered her nipples and exposed a considerable amount of under-boob. She thought about borrowing some of Katie's clothes since they would fit better, but after admiring herself in the mirror for several minutes she decided that she really liked the look. As she walked up the stairs to Becky and Silvia's room, she delighted in the way her tits bounced out from underneath her top. She hadn't realized until now just how much fun bigger tits could be! Once she reached the top of the stairs, Britney pulled her top back down over her breasts and walked to the girls' room and knocked. Silvia answered the door.

"Hi Britney! Come on in!"

"Hi Silvia! Where's Becky?"

"Oh, she and Doug went to the library."

"That's too bad. I wanted to talk to both of you."

"What about?"

"I wanted to apologize for last night. I kind of ruined the mood for everybody."

"Oh, don't worry about that! The important thing is that you're OK. What happened? We were worried about you!"

"With my strict diet, I sometimes get hypoglycemic. With all the fun we were having, I forgot to monitor my condition."

"Well, I'm glad you're OK. And you didn't ruin the night at all. Dave and I had the best sex last night! My nipple rings were such a turn on that he stayed hard all night! I'm still sore from all the pounding he gave me!"

"Wow! It sounds like Dave must have a really big cock to make you sore!"

"Not really. I'm sore mostly from having to flex my body so he could reach my pussy in all the different positions. I really like Dave, but I wouldn't mind if his cock was a little bigger and..." Silvia suddenly stopped talking. Britney had initiated a hypnosis session with her.

"Silvia, I need you to pay attention to what I have to say!"

"OK."

"You and Dave have never had sex, and you have never seen his cock."

"No sex and I've never seen his cock."

"That's right! And you and Dave are waiting to have sex on your next date. You both want it to be special."

"We both want it to be special."

"And if anyone asks, you lied about having sex with Dave and his cock size. You were either embarrassed or didn't want to hurt their feelings."

"I lied because I was embarrassed."

"Do you understand everything I've told you?"

"Yes."

"OK, I'm going to count to five and you will wake up. One, two, three, four, five!" Silvia suddenly looked confused. "Are you OK Silvia?"

"Umm, yeah I'm fine. What were we talking about?"

"I was asking if you and Dave had a good time last night?"

"Sure, we had a lot of fun!"

"So, what did he think of your nipple rings? Did it make him extra horny?" Silvia started blushing. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just that Dave and I haven't had sex yet. But we're going to on our next date!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you guys were sexually active with each other?"

"No, I probably lied about that. I didn't want Becky teasing me."

"Well, I hear you'll be in for quite a treat!"

"Why is that?"

"I've heard that Dave is hung like a horse!"

"Really? Who did you hear that from?"

"Some girl in the bathroom whose boyfriend took notice of him the showers!"

"Oh really?!" Silvia was suddenly very excited. "I haven't told anyone, but I actually prefer large cocks! I once dated a guy who was eight inches! After him, all the other guys felt inadequate."

"Only eight?"

"Eight is pretty big!"

"Well, rumor has it that Dave is around ten inches."

"TEN?!"

"And really thick too!"

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"That's what I heard!"

"I'm getting wet just thinking about it! Maybe I'll go see him right now for quickie!"

"Oh no, you can't!"

"Why not?"

"If Dave's waited this long to have sex, then I'm sure he's planning to make the date extra special for you. I wouldn't be surprised if he took you out of town for a romantic getaway!"

Silvia squealed with excitement! "I just hope I can wait until then!"

"Please don't tell anyone what I told you, even Becky! If word got back to Dave, he'd be really angry with me for ruining his surprise!"

"Don't worry, I won't say a word!

"Well, I better get going. Say 'Hello' to Becky for me. Tell her I'm sorry I missed her."

"I will. Bye Britney!"

On the way back to her room, Britney stopped to talk to Dave again. When he let her in, he was wearing a pair stretchy gym shorts. The entire outline of his cock could be seen under the fabric!

"What do you think?"

"I think you should try to conceal it a little better!"

"I've tried! It's just too big to hide! Plus, it's no different than the girls showing off their tits and cameltoes! If they don't have to hide them, then I shouldn't either!"

"You have a point there. By the way, I talked to Silvia. She's very excited about your next date!"

"Oh really? What did you tell her?"

"I might have told her that there's a rumor about how big you are!"

"And?"

"She prefers big!"

"That's good news! I was afraid she might not be able to accommodate me."

"I also told her that the reason you waited this long to have sex was because you wanted to make it extra special. So I suggest you plan something romantic, as in out-of-town romantic!"

"I know just the place! There's a secluded resort in the local mountains with individual cabins. I'm sure she'd like that. I'll call and make reservations now. Thanks a bunch Britney!"

"You're welcome Dave."

When Britney got back to her room, she laid back down on the bed to rest. About a half hour later, Katie returned from her date with Dennis.

"How was lunch?"

"Absolutely delicious!"

"Oh yea? What did you guys have?"

"I sucked on a hard cock, and Dennis ate a wet pussy!"

"I hear those are even better when you mix them together!"

"That's what we had for dessert!"

"Sounds like the perfect lunch date to me!"

"So how did things go while I was gone? Did you behave yourself?"

"Umm, not exactly, but it wasn't my fault!"

"What happened!?"

"Nothing would have happened if I hadn't untied my shirt!"

"Britney! What did you do?"

"I sort of fucked Dave and gave him a monster cock!"

"You did what? Gave him a monster cock?! How?"

"I don't know. It went in small and came out big!"

"I thought you couldn't have sex with small cocks anymore?"

"I thought so too, but when I'm glowing, I guess it's OK."

"You were glowing again?"

"I think so. I had my eyes closed at the time so I'm not sure, but the orgasm felt the same."

"I wish we knew why this was happening to you."

"I do to. I'm hoping Sam might have some ideas."

Chapter 2: Theories & Speculation

Moments later, there was a knock on the door. Britney answered and it was Sam. She was wearing a zip up mini-dress along with her collar and chains.

"Perfect timing! We were just talking about you."

"Were you talking about how much I love you?" Sam put her arms around Britney and kissed her. "And how much I missed you?" Sam kissed her again. "And how horny I am for your sex?"

With a quick pull of the zipper, Sam slipped out of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She then pushed Britney down onto the bed, and jumped on top of her! The two girls started making out, paying no attention to Katie. Sam slipped her hands underneath Britney's top and started feeling her up. That's when she noticed Britney's larger beasts!

"Why are your boobs bigger?"

"That's what we were talking about. We were hoping you might have some ideas."

Sam rolled off of Britney and sat next to her on the bed. "What happened?"

Katie interrupted before Britney could answer, "Umm, Sam, you do realize that I'm here in the room, right?"

"Yeah."

"You don't mind being naked in front of me?"

"Not at all. And technically I'm not naked. I'm wearing a collar and chains!" She turned back to Britney, "Now, tell me what happened!"

Britney explained about summoning Chris for a feeding, how her breasts grew during her orgasm, masturbating in public, seducing Dave, and giving him a monster cock. Katie then threw in her suspicions that Britney had exceeded her maximum number of feedings from a single cock and how both Britney and Dave's bodies morphed due to the glowing orgasm.

Sam sat on the bed and thought seriously about all the pieces of evidence. While she was deep in thought, she would occasionally reach up and tug on one of her nipple chains. That apparently helped her to concentrate. After a few minutes, she spoke up.

"Yes! Yes! It makes perfect sense! The symbiont must prefer a consistent variety of semen to remain healthy. When you fed it Chris's semen too many times, the symbiont must have assumed you were unable to find or attract any new sources of semen. So it morphed your body to make you more desirable, and increase your chances of attracting new sources."

"And what about morphing Dave's cock?" asked Katie.

"The symbiont must have morphed Dave's penis to make him compatible for feeding. It all boils down to competition and survival."

"I knew you would be able to make sense of it all! You are just so sexy-smart!" said Britney. She leaned over and started nibbling on Sam's ear.

But Sam wasn't done theorizing... "However, requiring its host to have to constantly find different sources of semen is not logical. The host would soon run out of sources."

"Exactly my point! It's not fair!" complained Britney.

"In that respect, the symbiont may actually find stability in a single source of semen. All lifeforms, when they have a steady food supply, eventually turn their attention to procreation."

"So the symbiont wants to reproduce?" asked Katie.

"I think so! And if my logic holds true, morphing Britney's body to be more attractive, and suppressing her inhibitions, would almost guarantee a sexual encounter. The symbiont would then have the opportunity to morph the victim's penis to be large enough to impregnate a new host."

"Impregnate? Todd said that the symbionts are transported from another dimension."

"I don't believe that any lifeform would rely on such a rare occurrence as the only way to procreate. The survival of a species is never left to chance! I now suspect that the morphed penises are a type of ovipositor, directly responsible for dispersing new symbionts. I don't believe that there is any inter-dimensional travel at all."

"Ovipositor? What's that?"

"It's an appendage that appears on numerous female insects and is used to deposit eggs underground or inside a host's body."

"So that asshole Todd did this to me on purpose?!"

"I honestly doubt it. He was just having a good time and unknowingly spreading the symbiont population."

"So the day that Britney became a host, I could have become a host as well?"

"Yes, but for some reason your body wasn't compatible. Tell me exactly what happened that day."

Britney and Katie compared their experiences and determined that the only difference was that Derek's cock fit easily into Katie's pussy while Todd had to force his into Britney's.

"So, I would speculate that impregnation occurs only when the morphed penis causes significant displacement of the vagina and other internal organs. The resulting trauma weakens the surrounding tissues and allows the symbiont to assimilate into the host's body. And the meltdown orgasm is probably a product of the assimilation process."

"You are so hot when you talk all science-like!" Britney leaned over and started kissing Sam's neck.

Sam started to give into Britney's affection, but another thought entered into her head.

"It really is fascinating how the symbiont has adapted to human physiology, using the human male's penis solely as a feeding and dispersal mechanism! But that would mean that all of the symbionts are clones of the original... Unless each symbiont assimilates the DNA of its host and the ingested semen to create offspring!"

Sam stood up and started pacing in the room. She picked up a pad of paper and started writing down notes. She was deep into her own intellectual thoughts.

Katie whispered to Britney, "She's such a geek."

"I know. Isn't she adorable?"

"I'm not sure adorable is the word I'd use. But those rings and chains are very erotic!"

"They're actually called shackles."

"They look uncomfortable."

"I'm sure they are, but Sam enjoys it."

"Don't they get in the way of your love making?"

"A little, but we work around them. Overall, they heighten her arousal and stimulation."

"Well, I like them. They are very flattering on her physique. And her new hair style is very chic!"

"You should tell her yourself. She would be happy to hear that."

"Umm, Sam!" Sam wasn't paying attention and was still writing down notes. "Excusing me! Sam!"

Sam suddenly stopped and looked over at Katie, "Yes?"

"There's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Put down your pen and paper and come over here."

Sam put them down and walked over to her, "Yes?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I love your new hair style. And your shackles and chains are very sexy!"

"Really? Thank you so much!"

"Do you mind if I touch them?"

"You would have to ask Britney. I'm her property now."

"Umm, OK. Britney, may touch Sam's shackles?"

"Absolutely! Feel free to play with them too."

Katie reach up and tugged lightly on one of the chains connected to her nipple. "Wow, they're really solidly attached."

"I didn't want her to be able to remove them."

"So you have to wear these in public? You're quite brave Sam."

"I'm proud to wear my shackles!" replied Sam

Katie tugged again on the chain and noticed Sam's nipple harden. "Oh! You like that huh?" Katie tugged on both chains, and both nipples responded. "Yep, you definitely like to have your chains pulled!"

"You can pull harder than that if you like." encouraged Britney.

"Really? I don't want to hurt her."

"She likes it, trust me!"

Katie gently pulled on both chains perpendicular to Sam's body and watched as both nipples stretched forward. Sam gasped from the pleasurable pain!

"Do it again, but harder!" encourage Britney.

Katie gave a firm jerk and Sam yelped! "Are you sure she likes this?"

"See for yourself!" Britney pointed to Sam's pussy.

Katie looked down at Sam's clit. It had swollen in response to the stimulation from the chains.

"What happens if I pull on this chain?"

Katie reach down and tugged on the chain connected to Sam's clit ring. The little pink nub responded like a puppet on a string! Sam's breathing increased and became shallow.

"Are you going to cum?"

Sam whispered, "Please don't stop..."

Katie began manipulating all three chains at once. She took both nipple chains in one hand and pulled them tight, stretching the nipples into pointy little cones, and rhythmically tugged on the clit chain with her other hand, making it dance up and down. Sam started bucking her hips as her orgasm began to crest! Katie increased the tension on the nipple chains and pulled on the clit chain in unison with Sam's movements. Within moments Sam let out a muffled scream as her orgasm exploded! Because Katie was applying upward tension on the clit chain at the precise moment that Sam ejaculated, her cum spurted forward and landed in Katie's lap!

"Sam! Look what you've done!" scolded Britney.

"It's OK. It's not the first time I've gotten jizz on my clothes."

"I'm sorry Katie, but she knows better. I have to punish her now!"

"It was kind of my fault..."

"Katie please do not interfere with her discipline!"

"OK, whatever you say." Katie released Sam's chains.

"Sam, clean up your mess!" ordered Britney.

Sam kneeled down in front of Katie and began licking the cum off of her skirt. When she was done, Sam looked at Britney and waited for permission to talk.

"Speak slave!"

"I'm done cleaning up my mess, Master."

Britney looked at the wet spot that was still visible on the skirt.

"That's unacceptable! Do you expect Katie to wear clothes that you soiled?"

"No Master."

"I would hope not! Now take off her skirt and put it in the laundry basket!"

Sam looked up at Katie, "Please stand up and let me remove your skirt. Master has given me an order."

Katie did as she was asked and stood up. Sam reached up and unzipped the skirt and slid it down Katie's hips. Since she had just returned from having sex with Dennis, she was not wearing any underwear, and her bare pussy was right at eye level with Sam. Sam could smell the musty aroma of Dennis' cum mixed with her juices. Sam slid the skirt down to the floor. When Katie lifted her leg to step out of the skirt, Sam noticed that her labia and thighs were sticky with cum. Sam picked up the skirt and put it in the laundry basket. She walked back to the middle of the room and prostrated herself at Britney's feet.

"Do you have something to say?" asked Britney.

"Yes Master."

"Speak then."

"I noticed that Ms. Katie's pussy is soiled from lovemaking. If it would please my Master and Ms. Katie, I could clean it up for her."

"I don't think you deserve such a task."

"I was not thinking of myself Master, but of Ms. Katie. If her pussy is not cleaned, she may soil more of her clothes."

"Well, that depends on what Katie says. Katie, would you like my slave to clean your pussy for you?"

"It would save me the trouble, so I don't see why not."

"Very well, slave, you may clean Katie's pussy."

"Thank you Master! You are so kind!"

Katie moved over and sat down on the edge of the bed. She laid down on her back and spread her legs. Sam kneeled down in front of her cum soaked pussy and admired the sticky mess!

"Master, Ms. Katie's pussy is covered with more cum than I thought."

"Is that a problem?"

"No Master."

"Then what are you waiting for? Don't keep Katie waiting!"

Sam began by licking the cum off of the inside of Katie's thighs and gradually worked her way toward her pussy. Meanwhile, Britney unbuttoned Katie's blouse and started massaging her breasts and sucking on her nipples. The sensation of Sam's licking and Britney's sucking caused Katie to moan in pleasure. Sam finally reach Katie's pussy and licked the cum off of her labia and clit. Katie reacted by contracting her groin muscles, which forced some of Dennis' cum out of her pussy. Sam immediately licked it up and savored the taste. She hated the taste of cum, but eating it from a pussy made it more palatable. She dove deeper into Katie's pussy for more. Sam's increased attention to her pussy caused Katie to moan even louder as her orgasm strengthened. Britney sucked harder on her nipples to help her climax. Katie began arching her back as the orgasm crested. When it broke, she screamed as the euphoria flooded her body! Sam grabbed onto her thighs and continued pleasuring her pussy until Katie's entire body went limp from sexual exhaustion.

When Sam stood up from between Katie's legs, her face was covered in cum and pussy juice! Britney immediately took notice and walked over to Sam. "Don't move!" she ordered. Britney carefully licked Sam's face clean and then French kissed her, sucking the flavor off of Sam's tongue.

"You did well my slave. Now that you are clean, you can pleasure me the same way."

"As you wish Master!"

Britney removed her clothes, laid down on the bed next to Katie, and spread her legs for Sam. Sam kneeled down between her legs and ate her pussy with the same enthusiasm that she had Katie's, but in the back of her mind she wished it was full of cum too. Britney quickly came and filled Sam's mouth with her nectar. Sam swallowed and crawled up between Britney and Katie, and the three girls enjoyed a post-orgasmic afternoon nap.

Chapter 38: Indecent Proposal

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers