Paranormal Coed Pt. 12: Theories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were rousted from their slumber less than an hour later when there was a loud knock on the door. Katie rushed to the door and looked through the peek hole.

"It's Doug and Dave."

"Well, let them in." replied Britney.

"But we're naked!"

"They've seen us all naked before. I don't mind, do you Sam?" Sam just smiled.

"Are you sure? Doug looks angry."

"I'm pretty sure I know what this is about. Let him in. He won't be able to stay angry very long in front of us."

Katie opened the door and let the guys in. Doug was prepared to say something, but when he saw the naked women, he lost his train of thought. He and Dave just stood in the room, fixated on all the female flesh in front of them. Doug finally collected his thoughts and spoke up.

"Girls, you're beautiful, but could you please cover up?" Katie reached for her bathrobe and Britney and Sam pulled the bedsheets over themselves. "That's better! I mean for right now. Not some other time. Like at the beach or pool or..."

"We understand Doug. Now then, what's the matter?"

"You know very well what's the matter Britney!"

"Are you talking about what happened between me and Dave earlier today?"

"Of course! Britney, how could you?"

"Dave, didn't you tell him it wasn't entirely my fault or yours?"

"I did, but he won't listen."

"What you did Britney, it's not fair!" shouted Doug.

"What's not fair Doug? Dave and I having had sex? Or the fact that Dave has a much bigger dick than you?"

Doug was suddenly embarrassed. He knew that if he tried to lie to her that she would just read his mind anyway. He had no choice but to tell the truth. "It's not fair that you gave him a giant dick. And I want one too." Doug looked down at the floor. He was too ashamed to make eye contact.

"You do understand that I had no control over what happened, right? And I don't know if it would even happen again."

"Yes, I know, but if you could do it again..."

"Doug, having a giant cock is not the answer to happiness. It's not the size that matters, but how you use it. Right Katie?"

"She's right! I've had better sexual experiences with average sized guys than larger."

Sam suddenly jumped into the conversation, "And from a biological and physiological point of view, having an overly large penis would not be a desirable trait. First, they are too large to fit into most vaginas, either causing damage to the female or preventing copulation entirely. And second, the weight and size would be cumbersome, reducing the male's physical performance in activities such as running and climbing."

Doug started shaking his head. "I appreciate what you're saying, but it doesn't help the fact that..." Doug took in a deep breath. "That I have a really small dick."

"Don't be so critical of yourself Doug. I'm sure it's not as small as you think." Katie reassured him.

"No, it's pretty small. Isn't Britney?" Everyone in the room looked at Britney. She was clearly uncomfortable answering the question. "Go on, tell them!"

"It might be a little bit below average."

"Don't try to sugarcoat it. Tell them!"

"OK, fine! Doug's dick is only about three and half inches long." There was an odd silence in the room.

Katie broke the silence and spoke first. "Well, Becky seems to really like you, so she obviously doesn't care."

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but I happen to know that she does."

"And how do you know that?"

Dave suddenly spoke up, "Becky told Silvia, and Silvia told me, and I accidentally told Doug."

"Why would you tell him something like that? I thought you two were friends?"

"Well, he was being a real jerk and I got mad, and..."

"He told me that Becky is thinking of breaking up with me because I don't satisfy her sexually."

Britney jumped to Doug's defense. "Well, it sounds like Becky isn't the right girl for you!"

"It's not just Becky. All of my girlfriends have left me for the same reason."

"Oh come on, you must be exaggerating."

"I'm not. They've either told me directly or I've heard it from their friends."

"Doug, you're my friend and I wouldn't intentionally put you at risk. The guy who turned me into a host said that his large cock was more of a curse than a blessing."

Doug suddenly dropped his pants and exposed his small penis. "Does this look like a blessing to you?"

The women all stared at Doug's miniscule appendage.

"Oh Doug, I'm so sorry..." said Katie. "Britney, help him, if you can."

"No Katie! I'm not going to turn him into a freak like me!"

Sam spoke up again, "Hold on. He could help us determine if Dave's penis morphing was a one-time incident, or something that will continue to occur. Wouldn't it be better for it to be someone you already know and not a random stranger? Plus, he already knows about the symbiont."

"Yeah! Listen to Sam and Katie!"

"I don't think this a good idea, but if it will make Doug happy and save his relationship with Becky, I'll do it."

"Oh thank you Britney! You don't know how happy this makes me!"

"I'm sure you want to do this right away, huh?"

Doug nodded and smiled. "I'll be waiting for you in my room!" He pulled up his pants and hurried out the door.

Britney got out of bed and put on her bathrobe. "Just so you know, I still don't think this is a good idea. But his cock really is small... So I'm doing this out of mercy."

Britney opened the door and headed down to Doug's room. Dave, Katie, and Sam were left to wait in the room together while Doug and Britney did the deed. They made small talk and avoided the question that was on everyone's mind, until Katie had had enough.

"Alright Dave. Let's see how big it is!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to see it. How about you Sam?"

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit curious!"

"OK, you asked..."

Dave dropped his pants and exposed his limp monster! Sam and Katie's eyes widened as they looked at the largest cock that they had ever seen.

"Oh my God! Dave, it's enormous!" said Katie with a glimmer of lust in her eyes. She felt her pussy moisten as she imagined every inch of that cock being driven deep inside her! Sam jumped out of bed and kneeled down in front of Dave. Her interest was more academic. She wanted to study it more than anything, compared to Katie who wanted to fuck it! Sam stared at the cock as it hung between Dave's legs.

"Umm, Dave, may I touch it? Please?"

"Sure, go ahead."

She put her hand underneath the cock and lifted it up.

"Wow! It's heavy!"

She pulled her hand away, letting if fall, and watched it swing back and forth.

She looked up at Dave, "Can I, you know, make it hard?" Dave nodded. Sam began stroking the giant cock and watched it gradually rise and harden before her eyes. "It's even bigger now!" Sam kept stoking it.

"Umm, Sam, you know what will happen if you keep doing that, right?"

"Of course! You don't mind, do you? Everyone's always talking about how much fun cocks are! I want to play with one too!"

"OK, but just so you know, my loads are a lot bigger now too!"

Sam turned her full attention to the cock and continued stroking it haphazardly. Katie noticed that she was unfamiliar with giving a handjob and decided to give her some pointers. She kneeled down beside Sam.

"Look, you want to rub the palm of your hand over the head on each stroke, like this."

Katie used this as an opportunity to touch the cock for herself. She gripped it in her hand and felt how solid and hard it was. There was no doubt in her mind that it would feel as good as it looked!

"Oh! I see!"

"And with a cock this large, you can even use two hands." Katie demonstrated for her.

"OK! OK! My turn!" Sam took over and followed Katie's advice.

"You're doing great! But to make your handjob more pleasurable, you'll want to use some lubricant. The most convenient and readily available is your saliva." Sam spit in her hand and rubbed it on Dave's cock. "Great! Can you feel how much easier it is to stroke now?"

"Yes! It's really slippery!"

"Now when you feel the cock swell ever so slightly, get ready because it's going to cum. Open your mouth wide and let the head rest on your tongue."

Sam pointed the end of the cock toward Katie. "No! You swallow it! I don't like the taste!"

"No thanks, Britney and I had enough earlier today."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that... We sort of got side-tracked on the way back from Professor Gordon's and ended up in a blowjob competition."

"You and Britney did what?!"

Katie could see the anger building in Sam's eyes. "Hold on a minute, Sam! Before you go and get mad at Britney, just know that it wasn't entirely her fault. I sort of pushed her into the challenge."

"Blowjob challenge, huh? I'll show her!"

Sam returned to stroking Dave's cock. She renewed the spit in her hands and pumped it with a purpose! Less than a minute later she felt it swell in her hands and pointed the head into her mouth. Moments later, Dave grunted softly and cum erupted from the end of his cock. Thick ropes of cum spurted into her mouth and landed on her tongue and at the back of her throat! Sam held back her urge to gag, and let the milky cream completely fill her mouth. When Dave stopped ejaculating, she forced herself to swallow the massive load. It took two gulps to completely empty her mouth! Sam immediately made a retching sound...

"Yuck! Damn that's nasty!"

"You just ate Dennis' cum from my pussy. I thought you liked it?"

"I liked it mixed with your pussy juice. But by itself, it's disgusting! No offense Dave."

"None taken..."

"Now then, tell me more about this blowjob competition you and Britney participated in."

Before Katie could answer, they heard Doug whooping and hollering from down the hall!

The three friends all looked at each other. "It sounds like Doug got his big dick!" announced Dave.

Sam put on her clothes, Dave pulled up his pants, and Katie tied her bathrobe around her waist, and they all walked down to the noisy room. When they entered, they found Doug strutting around naked, swinging his dick.

"No one's ever calling me 'Pee Wee' again!" he announced proudly. His dick was just as big as Dave's, and he was flaunting it like he was royalty.

"Umm, Doug, do you think you could put that away?" asked Dave.

"You did the exact same thing. Let him have his fun." replied Britney.

Britney was still laying on the bed naked. Sam sat down next to her and motioned for her to sit up.

"Hey! Smell my breath!" Sam opened her mouth and exhaled in Britney's face.

Britney took a sniff. "Is that... cum?"

"It sure is! Dave let me give him a handjob. And just so you know, Katie told me about your blowjob competition earlier today. So what do you have to say about that, hmm?"

Sam was hoping to get a rise out of Britney. She wanted to make her angry and jealous too.

"Actually I'm proud of you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I like having a sexually adventurous girlfriend. My let me taste your tongue." Sam and Britney started making out again, but Katie interrupted them.

"How about everyone put their cocks and tongues away for right now? We need to have a serious conversation. You can all play with yourself and each other later."

Everyone looked at Katie like she was 'Miss Buzzkill'. Britney put on her bathrobe while Doug squeezed his cock into a pair of jeans. When everyone had settled down they turned their attention back to Katie.

"Alright then! Doug and Dave! You two need to realize that you're carrying around a loaded weapon. Every time you have sex with girl, you risk ruining her life by turning her into a host, like Britney. From what we can gather, symbiont impregnation may occur if you forcibly penetrate her vagina. So if it doesn't fit, you stop fucking! Do you understand?"

"But Britney said that I should only pull out if my girl passes out during sex." responded Dave.

Sam interjected, "We now believe that the meltdown orgasm is the result of symbiont impregnation, not the other way around. So if she passes out, it's probably already too late."

"And when your girl cries and begs you to stop because she says you're tearing her apart inside; you need to stop!" added Britney.

Doug and Dave were quiet. They suddenly realized that being hung like a horse wasn't going to be all fun and games.

"With a big cock comes big responsibility!" quipped Katie. "Now, as for you Britney, I think it's obvious that you can never have sex with normal sized guys again. And until we know for certain what triggered your nymphomania, one of us needs to stay with you around the clock."

"What? Like a baby-sitter? I don't think so!"

"Either that, or we lock you in a chastity belt."

"There's no such thing!"

"Oh yes there is!" piped up Sam, "I saw them when I was ordering my body harness."

Britney glared at Sam, "Whose side are you on anyway?"

"I'm on your side Baby." Sam leaned over and kissed Britney.

Katie continued, "Anyway, I think we can coordinate our schedules so that if you get into any mischief, it will be with one of us."

"Well, when you put it that way, it doesn't sound that bad." chuckled Britney.

"And you're going to need to 'talk' with Becky as soon as possible. Make her believe that she has never had sex with Doug nor seen his cock, just like you did with Silvia."

"Becky should be in her room with Silvia studying now." Said Doug.

"Great! I'll go talk to her. I'll need to get her away from Silvia though."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid a double-hypnosis might damage her psyche."

"I'll go with you. Maybe I can distract her?"

"Thanks Sam!"

Chapter 3: Anticipation, Round Two

Back in her room, Britney put on the tank top and skirt that she had worn earlier. Sam marveled at the slutty outfit. This was her first chance to actually see Britney modeling her new breasts.

"I really like how your tits spill out below your top!"

"I'm glad you like it, because this is how most of my clothes fit me now."

"So I get to look at your beautiful breasts all the time?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Damn! I'll never get any studying done now!"

Sam put her arms around Britney started kissing her passionately. Britney reached down and grabbed her naked ass under her dress. They started to move back toward the bed.

"Hey! Don't you two ever give it a rest!" scolded Katie.

"Why? Neither of us suffer from a refractory period, so there's no reason to rest!" replied Britney.

"Obviously... But aren't you supposed to go have a talk with Becky and Silvia?"

Sam and Britney reluctantly stopped their foreplay and left to go talk with the girls. When they reached their room they knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Silvia shouted.

They enter the room and found the girls sitting at their own desk. After making their introductions, it was clear that Becky was a little upset.

"What's wrong Becky?" asked Sam.

"Nothing!" she replied coarsely.

"Oh don't mind her. He's just jealous." said Silvia.

"I am not! Now please be quiet, I'm trying to study!"

Silvia motioned to for Sam and Britney to come closer and whispered, "I told her about what you said about Dave having a big cock, and ever since she's stopped talking to me. She must be envious, especially since Doug is so small." Silvia suddenly covered her mouth. "You already knew about Doug, right?"

"Yes we knew."

"I didn't mean to brag or make her feel bad, but I'm just so excited about my next date with Dave that I couldn't contain myself!"

"I would certainly be excited too, if I were you." added Britney.

"I can still hear you, you know!" grumbled Becky. "Why don't you go tell everyone in the building that I'm dating 'Dinky Dick' Doug?"

"So you are jealous! I knew it!"

"At least I didn't lie about having sex with my boyfriend!"

"I only lied because I knew you would tease me! You can be a real bitch sometimes!"

Becky and Silvia continued to bicker back and forth. Britney realized that she would probably need to hypnotize both of the girls. She just hoped that it wouldn't have any ill effects on Silvia. She wanted to avoid a 'Total Recall' situation.

"Becky! Silvia! Stop arguing for a minute! I have something very important to tell you!"

Both girls turned to Britney and replied, "What!?"

"I need you to listen very carefully..."

Britney initiated a telepathic connection with both their minds and began a new hypnosis session. Becky and Silvia instantly stopped quarreling and stared at Britney with blank expressions on their faces. Britney began by deleting Silvia's previous hypnosis session and then having both girls forget the argument they had just had. Then she implanted new memories in both of their minds. She had Becky and Silvia believing that Doug and Dave had only gotten as far as 'second base' with them.

Sam suddenly whispered in Britney's ear, "Hold on. Won't make them a bit prudish? Like they didn't want to have sex yet?"

"You're absolutely right. Thanks for noticing that..."

Britney told the girls that it was the guys' decision not to go any farther than 'second base' and that they wanted to have sex but the guys refused. When she was done, she had Becky and Silvia believing that Doug and Dave have been waiting to have sex because they wanted the first time to be really special. After ending the session, Becky and Silvia were again confused and disoriented.

"What are you two doing here?" asked Silvia.

"We came up to tell you about Doug and Dave."

"What about them?"

"We heard that they're planning a romantic getaway for you two this coming weekend!"

"Really?"

"Yea! I heard one of them talking on the phone confirming reservations for two couples for this weekend!" added Sam.

"Well it's about fucking time! If Doug doesn't put out soon, I'm dumping his ass!" announced Becky.

"I wouldn't be too hasty, if I were you." said Britney.

"Why?"

"Well, we heard that Doug and Dave are both hung like a horse!"

"Really? Who did you hear that from?"

"Some girl in the bathroom whose boyfriend took notice of them the showers!"

Becky and Silvia looked at each other and squealed with excitement!

"Wait! You didn't know? I thought you all had been intimate already?"

"No. Dave and I have only gotten to second base." said Silvia.

"Same with me and Doug. He kept telling me that he wanted the first time to be really special!" replied Becky.

"So, have either of you experienced a large cock before?" asked Britney

"How large are you talking?"

"Rumor has it your guys are at least ten inches long!"

"And thick too!" added Sam.

"Ten inches! I find that hard to believe..." doubted Becky.

"I once dated a guy who was about eight inches. We had A LOT of fun together!" Boasted Silvia, "I loved the feeling of that big cock stretching my insides. Damn, I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

"How about you Becky? What's the largest you've ever had?"

Becky started blushing, "Well, I've never had a boyfriend who was very big, but I've masturbated with a big dildo before. Does that count?"

"I'm sure you'll you be fine. It sound like you two are in for a big treat this weekend!"

"Oh my God! I can't wait!" squealed Silvia.

"Yah, me too." added Becky with less enthusiasm.

"We'll let you two get back to studying. Let us know how next weekend goes."

"We will! Bye Britney! Bye Sam!"

Britney and Sam walked back down to Doug and Dave's room to let them know how it went with Becky and Silvia.

"OK guys, your girls are expecting some romance and a big performance next weekend! So don't disappoint them." announced Britney.

"I can't thank you enough for everything you've done Britney!" said Dave.

"I'm not so sure I've done you any favors, so don't thank me just yet."

"Oh, but you have for me, in so many ways!" declared Doug.