Paranormal Coed Pt. 12: Theories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I hope it's worth it."

"It definitely is! I can't wait to surprise Becky with my tool!"

"Becky said that she's never had a big dick before, but then she admitted to playing with a big dildo. So you should be OK, but go easy just in case."

"I'll be careful. Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to go hit the gym."

"I didn't know you guys were into fitness?" asked Britney.

"We weren't until recently."

"You guys just want to show off, huh?"

Doug and Dave smiled devilishly, "Maybe..."

"Boys and their toys! Come on Sam, let's go before they start sword fighting!"

Everyone laughed and the girls went back to their room. When Britney and Sam returned to the room, they found Katie on her laptop.

"Oh! Back already? How'd it go?"

"Easy peasy! As far as Becky and Silvia are concerned, they've never had sex with Doug and Dave and after hinting at the size of their cocks, they can't wait for their next date!"

"Did you let the guys know?"

"Of course! But I'm not sure they really cared. They were more concerned about going to the gym just so they could show off their packages!"

Katie shook her head, "Boys and their toys!"

"That's exactly what I said. Hey! What do you say we go have some fun with them?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about to we visit the gym and see if we can get a rise out of them, if you know what I mean?"

Sam suddenly interjected, "What are you two talking about?"

"Oh nothing much. We're just going to hit the gym for a quick workout. You should come with us!"

"Oh, I don't think so. I've never been much of a gym person."

"I promise you'll enjoy it."

"Maybe another time."

"OK, I guess I'm done asking..." Britney quickly reached over and clipped the leash onto Sam's collar. "Listen up slave! Katie and I are going to the gym, and you will accompany me, understand?"

"Yes Master."

Britney turned her attention to Katie, "Shall we get ready?"

Katie was staring at Sam. "She really is dedicated to you isn't she?"

"Completely!"

Britney and Katie quickly changed into their gym clothes, which for all practical purposes were more or less sporty bikinis! The gym had a dress code policy that was rarely enforced, so Britney and Katie liked to push the limit of what they could get away with wearing. Katie wore a black see-through sports bra and a matching G-string bikini bottom. While Britney wore a loose fitting camisole and satin shorts. Even though they were covered, you could still clearly see the outline of their nipples and pussy underneath the sheer clothing! Britney and Katie admired each other approvingly, and then turned their attention toward Sam.

"She needs something to wear to the gym too!" declared Katie.

"Yes, she does. But it needs to fit her around her chains." replied Britney.

"Oh wait! I have just the thing!" Katie went rummaging through her dresser and pulled out a skimpy skirt. "This skirt is open on the sides and ties in place, like a loincloth. It won't interfere with her clit piercing."

"That's perfect! And I have top she can wear too!" Britney went to her closet and removed a spaghetti string tank top. "Take off your clothes slave!"

Sam immediately obeyed. It was obvious that she was aroused. Her nipples were hard and her clit was erect!

"Here, put these on." Britney handed her the skirt and top, and Sam put on them on. Britney evaluated the outfit. "No, no, no! This won't do!" She went over to her desk and grabbed a pair of scissors. "Don't move a muscle..."

"Yes Master."

Sam stood perfectly still while Britney started trimming off the bottom of the shirt. When she was done, the loose fitting shirt covered Sam's nipples by an inch or two!

"What do you think?" Britney asked Katie.

"I like it! But the bottom edge of the shirt looks really unfinished. Maybe add a little flair like this?"

Katie borrowed the scissors from Britney and started making vertical cuts along the edge. When she was done, the bottom of the shirt looked frilly, like something you might see at the beach. Of course making these cuts essentially shortened the bottom of the shirt, and now Sam's nipples poked out between the slits of fabric!

"Now it's perfect! Great job Katie! But I really think the skirt could use some improvement. You don't mind if I modify it too?"

"No go right ahead. It was too small for me anyway."

Britney loosened the lacing on the skirt so that it would sit as low as possible on Sam's hips without sliding off. Then she took the scissors and cut the bottom of the skirt off, leaving just enough to cover Sam's pussy and half of her ass. Then, just like with the top, she made vertical cuts all the way around.

"There! Now it's a matching outfit!"

"I like it! I think it looks very sassy and very sexy! But you do realize that if she makes any kind of movement, she's going to expose herself, right?"

"That's OK! Humility and shame are the fundamental attributes of a good slave. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you like the clothes I'm letting you wear?"

"Yes Master I do. You are very generous!"

"See Katie, there's no problem. Since we're all ready, shall we get going?"

"Lead the way!"

Britney opened the door and pulled Sam by the leash. "Come on slave, time for some exercise!" Katie followed them out and they walked to the college gym.