Paranormal Coed Pt. 13: Gym Time

Story Info
Sam puts on a show at the gym & Britney enjoys normal sex.
8.8k words
4.5
3.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 40: Gym Time

The gym was fairly busy for a Sunday night and everyone discreetly stared at Katie, Britney and especially Sam when they walked in. The girls pretended not to notice and looked around the gym until they spotted Doug and Dave.

"There they are! Over by the elliptical machines." announced Katie.

Doug and Dave were talking with two other girls when the three friends approached them. The guys were wearing loose fitting basketball shorts, which were just long enough to cover the head of their cock, but did little else to hide their size! With every movement, the guys' cocks would swing under their shorts and print against the silky material. It was obvious that the girls they were talking to were infatuated with their large dicks, as they couldn't stop staring down at them.

Britney was the first to speak to them. "Hi Doug! Hi Dave! We thought we'd find you here."

They turned and stared at their three friends and their scantily clothed bodies. "Oh! Hi girls. W-w-what are you doing here?" they answered in unison.

"Don't you remember? You promised to help us with our workout!" added Katie.

"We did?" asked Dave.

"Yes you did. I've been working on my pecs like you showed me. Do they feel firmer?" Britney grabbed Dave's hand and placed it on one of her breasts.

At the same time Katie grabbed Doug's hand and placed it on her ass. "And I've been working on my gluts. Do they feel tighter than before?"

Just as they had planned, Doug and Dave started to get hard! The visual and tactile stimulation was too much for them to resist. Before they knew what was happening, their erect cocks popped up from under their shorts. The fabric stretched against the head and then gave way, exposing nearly the entire length of their dicks! The guys reached down and tried to cover their erection with their shorts, but it was no use. The girls they had been talking to gazed lustfully at the large cocks. Realizing that they couldn't conceal their erections, Doug and Dave immediately ran into the men's locker room to cool off.

There was an awkward silence immediately following the guys' sudden departure. Finally, one of the new girls spoke up, "So, are you like their girlfriends or something?"

"Oh no! We're just friends!" replied Katie.

"They live down the hall from us." Added Britney.

The girls' faces lit up with excitement! "So, do you know if they're dating anyone?"

"Sorry girls! They're both in committed relationships."

A shadow of disappointment overcame both of them. "Oh, that's too bad..." one of them sighed.

"Trust me girls, you're better off not getting mixed up with those two. Such a big dick will only bring you trouble!"

"Maybe... But I'm sure it would be a lot of fun to find out!" She turned to her friend, "Come on, we might as well go home now." Her friend was staring at Sam. "Hey! Did you hear me?" That's when she noticed Sam as well.

Britney addressed them, "I see you're admiring my slave."

"Your slave?"

"Yes, my slave."

The girls had a confused look on their faces. Katie leaned over and whispered to them, "It's a BDSM thing."

"Oh, OK. That would explain the collar, chains, and the rings. They look heavy. Do they hurt?

Britney turned to Sam, "You may answer their questions."

"They only hurt when I'm being disciplined."

"But you can take them off, right?"

"Why would I want to do that? I enjoy being a slave!"

"You don't find it demeaning?" the girl asked with disgust.

"It's not demeaning! It gives my life purpose. Before I became enslaved to my Master, I was lost and alone. My servitude to her has taught me how to love and be loved. I've never been happier!"

The girls rolled their eyes at Sam. "Umm, OK freak!"

Britney started to get angry at the girls. "How dare you..."

"Master please! It's OK." Sam turned back to the girls, "Call me what you like, I don't mind. I know what I am, and I wouldn't expect you to understand."

The girls shook their heads at Sam and Britney and walked away.

Britney turned to Sam, "I'm proud of you slave."

"Thank you Master."

"You stood up for yourself and remained loyal to me."

"My loyalty to you is unyielding, Master."

"I appreciate that, but you interrupted me when I become angry at those girls. Did you think I was wrong to become angry?"

"No Master, you are infallible. Everything you do is perfect and just."

"Then why did you stop me?"

Sam's eyes began to tear up. "Because I'm a bad slave."

"And what do bad slaves deserve?"

"They deserve to be punished."

Sam dropped to her knees and prostrated herself in front of Britney. "Oh Master! Please punish me! I desperately want to be a good slave to you! I need to be disciplined severely for my transgressions!"

"For your punishment to be effective, it needs to be administered quickly, while the shame of your wrongdoing is still fresh in your mind. That is the key to proper behavior modification." Britney looked around the gym at the various pieces of equipment. "Over there! That's where you shall endure your punishment. Get up slave and follow me!" Sam stood up and followed Britney over to one of the weight machines.

They walked over to the over-head lat pull down machine. "Sit down slave!" Sam sat down on the machine. "OK, since you humiliated me in front of those girls, I'm going to humiliate you in front of everyone here in the gym. Reach up and grab the hand bar!"

"Master, if I do that, my nipples..."

"Are you arguing with me?"

"No Master..." Sam reached up for the bar, and when she did her shoulders lifted the skimpy top, completely exposing her nipples and rings.

"OK, you're now going to keep pulling on the bar, until I tell you to stop. It's on the lightest weight, so you shouldn't have any trouble keeping up. And spread your legs." Sam obeyed. "No! Wider! I want people to be able to see everything!" Sam spread her legs as wide as possible. This caused the tiny skirt to ride up, exposing her pussy and shackled clit. "That's good! Now start exercising and don't stop until I tell you to. If anyone stops to watch you, just smile and keep on exercising. Understand?"

"Yes Master."

Sam started pulling on the lat bar as ordered. With every repetition, her skimpy top would brush across her nipples, causing them to harden from the stimulation. It didn't take long for an audience to gather in front of her. They gawked at her piercings and lack of modesty. A couple of guys even started hitting on her. They complimented her on her piercings and how much fun she must be in bed due to her petite size.

"I bet I could pick you up and spin you like a top on my cock!"

Sam turned bright red from embarrassment, but she just smiled and continued to pull down on the exercise bar. When she didn't reply or respond to their advances, the guys became bolder.

"Come on Honey! You know you want to!"

One of them reached out and tugged lightly on a nipple ring. Sam stopped exercising and let out a soft moan.

"Oh! You like that, huh?" He tugged the ring again and watched Sam squirm.

"Please don't that. My Master might get angry." she whispered.

"Your master? So you like to be dominated, huh?" He reached down and tugged on her clit ring. Sam shuddered in pleasure. "You definitely like that, don't you?" He tugged a few more times on the ring.

The pleasure was too much to resist! Sam lifted herself slightly from the seat and started grinding her hips back and forth! "Master's going to be mad when I cum!"

The guy started pulling the ring in unison with the movement of her hips. Sam's breathing became quick and shallow as her orgasm began to build. "You're a kinky little girl aren't you?"

Moments later Sam's orgasm began to crest. "I'm a bad slave! I'm a bad slave! I'm a... Ahh!... Aaahh!.. Aaaaaaahhh!" Sam violently bucked her hips as her orgasm flooded her body!

The guy jerking her ring was enjoying her reaction, "Oh yeah! Cum you little vixen! Cum to your new master!"

As Sam's female orgasm subsided, her male orgasm materialized. She started spurting cum all over the seat of exercise machine. The guy was shocked to see the thick milky fluid.

"What the hell? What the fuck are you, some sort of transsexual freak?!" He grabbed Sam by the collar and was threatening to punch her. Luckily Britney was watching from across the gym and intervened.

"Get your hands off of her!" Britney demanded.

"This is none of your business sweet-cheeks! This is between me and girly-boy here!"

"I won't ask you again! Let go of her!"

The guy yanked on the collar and Sam yelped in pain! He was about to say something and then suddenly stopped. Britney has established a telepathic connection with him.

"Now, listen to me: let go of her collar!"

The guy did as he was told. Britney motioned for Sam to move out of the way.

"Master I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make a mess. I'll clean it up right away!"

"No you won't! Our friend here will clean it up. He made the mess, not you." Britney turned her attention back to the guy. "You heard me! Lick up my girlfriend's cum from the seat!"

The guy kneeled at the seat and started sucking up the cum. His beard became soaked in Sam's ejaculate as he licked the seat clean. When he was done, Britney severed her telepathy. The guy paused for a moment as he wondered what he was doing on his knees. He looked around and recognized Britney and Sam from before. He jumped to his feet and started berating both of them.

"Before you criticize others, you may want to examine yourself first!" interjected Britney.

"What are you talking about?" asked the guy.

"Isn't that cum on your chin?"

"Huh?" The guy reached up and wiped his beard with his hand. His hand was then coated in sticky jizz. "What the fuck?!" He looked around and realized that nearly everyone in the gym was staring at him. "I didn't do this! I didn't! This is some kind of trick!" Everyone started laughing. "Fuck you! Fuck all of you!" he shouted and he ran away into the locker room.

Once all the commotion in the gym had settled and everyone went back to working out, Sam gestured to Britney to remove her leash. When Britney removed it, Sam immediately hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss! "Once again my hero comes to my rescue! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

"I love you too Sam! I'll never let anyone hurt my girl!" The two lovers continued exchanging kisses until Katie interrupted them.

"Umm, I hate to interrupt you two love-birds, but didn't we come here to work out? Other than Doug and Dave, I didn't get to tease anyone."

"That's right! Why should Sam be the only one to have any fun?" Sam started to protest, but Britney clipped her leash back onto her collar. "Sorry, Master trumps slave every time!" Sam returned to her subservient behavior.

The girls went around and sampled all of the exercise machines. Their favorites were the ones that worked their chest and thigh muscles. This was because they could show off their breasts and pussies! They would purposely expose themselves, wait for the guys to notice, and then embarrass them when they caught them staring. It was a fun game that even Sam enjoyed!

Just like with Doug and Dave, they tried to coax an erection from the guys watching them and see how they reacted. Most would turn away and try to hide their boner, but a few of the confident guys didn't care. They would let their cock bulge under their shorts and hope that one of the girls would take notice and like what they saw. One guy in particular was large enough to feed Britney, and she couldn't take her eyes off of him! She stared at him for a couple of minutes and then suddenly stood up.

"Hey Britney! Where are you going?" asked Katie. There was no response. "Britney? Are you OK?"

Britney turned to Katie and Sam and calmly announced, "I'm hungry."

Katie and Sam would have tried to stop Britney, but they couldn't. The very moment that they thought about stopping their friend, that very thought vanished from their mind. They were fully aware of what was happening, but neither could do anything about it. The symbiont was apparently intercepting their thoughts.

Katie and Sam watched helplessly as Britney walked toward her target. He was a large muscular black guy. As she approached him, she discarded her clothing. When she reached his location she was completely naked. She stood in front of him for several seconds, waiting for him to respond.

After completing his current set of exercises, he put down the dumbbell and spoke, "What do you want girl?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Excuse me?"

"I want you to fuck me!"

The guy shook his head. "What is it with you white chicks anyway? Always wanting to get fucked by a big black cock? Then you complain afterwards that all the other men are too small! Forget it, I won't let you use me!" He picked up the dumbbell and began exercising again.

"Listen to me carefully! You are going to stop what you are doing, and you are going to fuck me! Now!"

He dropped the dumbbell on the floor. "You listen to me, you little bitch! Maybe you think you can walk up to any guy you want, flaunting your perfect tits and smooth pussy, and get him to do whatever you ask, but not me! No one tells Duane Johnson what to do! So I suggest you walk your sweet white ass away from me and go bother someone else!"

Britney became enraged! She pressed her fingertips against her temples and summoned all her strength into establishing a telepathic connection with the Duane! "Fuck me!" she screamed. The veins in her forehead began to bulge and her face and neck reddened. Blood began trickling out one of her nostrils. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck..." Britney suddenly ceased her screaming and collapsed to the floor.

The moment she passed out, Katie and Sam were freed from their mental paralysis and rushed over to their friend. "Britney! Britney are you OK?" shouted Katie.

"Wake up Sweetie! Please wake up!" cried Sam. Britney remained unresponsive.

"I think your friend needs to go to the hospital."

"No! She can't go to the hospital! We need to get her back to her room! She just needs to rest!"

Katie and Sam tried to pick her up, but she was too heavy for them to move.

"Hey! Let me help!" Duane picked her up with ease and cradled her in his arms. "Lead the way and I'll follow."

Chapter 41: Immunity

Duane carried the unconscious Britney into her room and laid her down on the bed. He may have refused her advances at the gym, but it wasn't because he didn't find her attractive. He liked white girls, and Britney was definitely his type. Having carried her back from the gym, he had ample time to admire her. Everything about her was perfect: her tits, pussy, ass, hair, everything! He pictured their bodies entwined in wild passionate sex, her ivory white skin contrasting against his ebony black skin.

He definitely would pursue a relationship with Britney, except that it appeared that she and Sam were partners, and her strange behavior at the gym suggested a serious mental disorder. Yet despite these red flags, Duane was still curious about Britney. He somehow knew that her nymphomaniac outburst was not who she was, and he felt that he might just be able to help her in some way.

Katie covered Britney with a blanket while Sam sat next to her holding her hand and whispered soothing words to her. Katie turned her attention toward Duane, "Thank you so much for your help, but we can handle it from here." Katie motioned for him to leave the room.

"You know, your friend acted really surprised when I didn't comply with her request."

"I'm sorry, but that's none of your business."

"Well, when she started screaming at me at the gym, she made it my business! I've been around a lot of crazy women before, but what she did back there was beyond crazy. And the way you two are dealing with her outburst tells me that she's done this sort of thing before. So maybe you should ask yourself what made this time so different that she gave herself a nose bleed and passed out?"

"Listen, Duane?"

"That's right!"

"We appreciate your help getting our friend home, but her situation is complicated and private. So please just go."

"OK! OK! I'm leaving. You all seem like really nice girls. I wish we could have met under better circumstances. Please tell your friend I hope she feels better. Good bye." Duane left the room and Katie quickly locked the door behind him.

"I'm glad he's gone!" announced Katie with relief.

"I don't know, he seemed really nice."

"That's the last thing we need right now, someone sticking their nose into our troubles! Speaking of which, how's Britney doing?"

"She's sound asleep, like she is every time she overexerts herself psychically."

"What do you think happened exactly?"

"I suspect that she unsuccessfully tried to control Duane's mind."

"What do you supposed made Duane uncontrollable?"

"I don't know, but I'd really like to investigate further. I wish you hadn't dismissed him so quickly."

"I'm sorry Sam, I just wanted to protect Britney, that's all." Katie peeked through the blinds and looked out the window. "Well, he's still here if you want to talk to him."

"What?"

"He's outside in the quad, sitting on one of the benches."

"What's he doing?"

"Nothing. He's just sitting there."

"OK, this is more than just happenstance. Can you stay with Britney? I need to talk to him!"

"Sure, you bet!"

Sam immediately headed outside to talk to Duane. She was so focused on questioning him, that she forgot that she was still wearing the slutty gym clothes.

Sam rushed over to Duane. "I'm glad you're still here. I wanted to talk to you."

"I thought you might. That's why I was waiting here."

"Hold on, how did you know I wanted to talk? Are you psychic?"

There was a long pause before Duane answered. "Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"It's more of a clairvoyance. Like a strong hunch. That's how I know that your friend isn't really crazy."

Sam sat down next to him. "There's so much I want to ask you, but I don't know where to start."

"How about we start with our names? I'm Duane, Duane Johnson."

Sam smiled, "Duane Johnson? Like the Rock?"

"Yes. Just like the Rock, and before you ask, no, we are not related!"

Sam giggled. "I'm Samantha Robins, and..."

"Let me guess, your friends call you Sam?"

"Yes."

"May I call you Sam?"

"Yes you may."

"Well then, it's a pleasure you meet you Sam!" He extended his hand to shake.

"You too Duane!" After shaking, he held onto her hand and closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes and released her hand.

"What were you doing just now?"

"Oh, I was just reading your aura. It's a silly habit of mine. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"No, you didn't. What did my aura tell you?"

"Oh, nothing that I couldn't tell just by looking at you."

"And what's that exactly?"

"That you've recently fallen in love and that you've never been happier your entire life!" Sam started blushing. "Ah! I see that I'm right!"

"Duane, you're amazing! How did you know that?"

"I don't know exactly. I just find it easy to read people."

"What else can you tell about me?"

Duane turned toward Sam and held out both of his hands, "May I?" She put her hands in his and, like before, he closed his eyes. "Ah-ha! I see a rare beautiful flower that has only recently bloomed. A flower that for most of her life struggled in the shade, but now thrives in sunlight." Sam withdrew her hands from Duane's and started blushing again. "Oh, I've embarrassed you again. Please forgive me."

"I guess I'm not used to being complimented, that's all."

"I find that hard to believe, especially for a pretty girl like you!"

Sam giggled and covered her face with her hands. "Stop it Duane!"

"OK, I'll behave myself. Besides, you didn't come out here to talk about yourself did you?"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers