Paranormal Coed Pt. 13: Gym Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney reached down and felt the hole. "Even if it doesn't, it was worth it! It's been a long time since I've been able to enjoy penetrative sex. Thank you Duane! Thank you so much!"

"It was my pleasure Beautiful!"

They cleaned themselves up and got dressed. Britney texted Katie and Sam to let them know that they were done.

Katie and Sam returned to the room moments later. Sam looked annoyed.

"What took you so long?!"

"Umm, the symbiont didn't feed, so we sort of kept going at it..."

"For over an hour?!"

"I guess we lost track of time..."

"So you were just having so much fun fucking that you completely forgot about your girlfriend?!"

"But you wanted me to have sex with Duane!"

"Yes, to see if he could satiate the symbiont, not you! When the symbiont didn't respond, you should have stopped!"

"Sam calm down! You're overreacting!"

"No I'm not! Maybe you love cock more than me? Is that it?"

"No! Not all! I love you!" Britney reached out to Sam.

"Don't touch me!"

"Honey, please!"

"Fuck you!" Sam turned to leave the room, but Duane stopped her.

"Sam, this is not entirely Britney's fault."

"Of course not, it's yours too! She didn't fuck herself for over an hour!"

"You don't understand. She wanted to get it over with quickly, but I insisted that she let me treat her to a good time, something I do for all the women I'm with." Duane reached out and touched Sam's hand. Her anger suddenly dissipated. "Please, come sit down."

He led Sam to one of the chairs where she calmly sat down. He moved the other chair directly in front of her and sat down facing her. Duane looked over at Britney and Katie, "Would you excuse us for a few minutes? Sam and I need to talk."

Britney and Katie looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and left the room.

Duane held his hands out in front of Sam, "May I?" Sam put her hands into his. "Ah, my Beautiful Flower! I understand why you are angry. When you are passionately in love with someone, you will always feel insecure. Do you know why?"

"No, why?"

"Because you're afraid of losing them. They mean the world to you. Am I right?"

"Yes. I love Britney so much!"

"So why are you so angry with someone you love?"

"Because she enjoys cock so much, and that's something I can't compete with."

"And you're afraid that she'll choose cock over you?"

"Yes!"

"Let me ask you something, who does Britney shower with affection?"

"Me."

"Who does she share her heart with?"

"Me."

"Who does she spend all of her time with?"

"Me."

"Does she sound like someone who is going to leave you for empty sex?"

"No..."

"So are you really angry at her?"

"No. Not really."

"I didn't think so."

"I feel so foolish now. I hope Britney will forgive me."

"Of course she will! She loves you!"

"Oh thank you Duane! Thank you for helping me understand!" Sam leaned forward and hugged him.

"You are quite welcome, my Little Flower! Now how about we call them back to the room? I'm sure there is lots to talk about."

Chapter 44: A New Perspective

When Britney and Katie returned the to the room, Sam rushed up to Britney and hugged her. "Britney, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get angry and yell at you. I love you! I was scared that you might leave me, that's all."

"Sam, I love you too! I'd never leave you! What made you think otherwise?"

"I thought that you might love cock more than me."

"Nonsense! I'd never choose cock over you!"

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely! Sure, cock feels good, but it doesn't make me feel like I do when I'm with you!"

"But you spent over an hour having sex with Duane!"

"That's because he wouldn't stop! He has unnatural sexual stamina!"

Sam looked over at Duane, "Is that true?"

"Yes it is. Any other guy would have been done in less than 10 minutes."

Sam looked back at Britney, "Well you should have stopped him sooner."

"You're right, I should have. I'm sorry! How can I make it up to you?"

"I don't know if you can." Sam was playing with her, toying for affection.

"Come on! Let me try! We'll do anything you want!"

"Anything?"

"Yes! Anything!"

"Ok, apology accepted!"

"So what did you decide?"

"I'll tell you later."

"When?"

"After make-up-sex!" Sam and Britney embraced and began kissing.

"Hey! Before you two get started again, shouldn't we talk about what happened with you and Duane?" announced Katie.

Sam pulled her lips away from Britney's, "That's right! You said the symbiont didn't respond?"

"It didn't. I expected it to start feeding right away, but nothing happened."

"So you were able to have normal sex with Duane?" asked Katie.

"Yah, it was like before I became a host. Even my orgasms were normal!"

"How about you, Duane? Did anything feel unusual?"

"Oh no! Britney felt absolutely heavenly!"

"And I take it you came inside her?"

"Yes, many times!"

"And what happened to your cum?"

"Most of dripped back out of her pussy. I'm afraid we made quite the wet spot on the sheets. Sorry."

"So that means the symbiont didn't feed at all. Britney, can you sense the symbiont's presence?"

Britney closed her eyes and concentrated. She suddenly opened them! "No! I don't feel it anymore!"

"How about your abilities?"

Britney tried reading Katie and Sam's minds, but couldn't. She tried moving a pencil across the desk, still nothing. "Oh my God! I can't do anything! Is the symbiont dead?" Britney looked genuinely alarmed.

Sam suddenly responded, "No, I don't think it's dead. I suspect that it might be unconscious."

"Unconscious?"

"Yes, I believe that when it interacted with Duane, his psychic abilities somehow neutralized or threatened the symbiont's. And the symbiont has put itself into stasis to protect itself. We see similar responses from lifeforms here on earth, like amoebas and tardigrades."

"But there's no way to know either way. I mean it could still be dead, right?" Britney was starting to panic.

"Britney, I believe I might be able to offer you some consolation." Everyone looked at Duane.

"When we were having intercourse, I could sense your aura very clearly. I could also sense the symbiont's, but it was fading, becoming more docile and passive. But it was still there. The symbiont was still alive."

"And how about now?"

"Let's check..." Duane and Britney joined hands and Duane closed his eyes. "Yes, I can see the symbiont's aura. It's very faint, and it is scared. It has experienced mental trauma and is trying to recuperate." Duane opened his eyes and looked at Britney. "It is not dead. You need not worry Pretty Lady."

Britney let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness!"

"Other than losing your abilities, do you feel different in any other way?" asked Sam.

"Come to think of it, I'm really, really hungry!"

"Hungry for semen?"

"No! I want to eat real food for a change! Do we have any pudding?"

"Remember what happened last time! You got sick and your pussy vomited all over the floor!" cautioned Katie.

Britney didn't care. She got a pudding from out of the refrigerator and starting eating it. "Oh my God! This is so good!" After she finished eating the pudding she wanted more. "Come on, let's go to the cafeteria!"

"Slow down Sweetie! Let's wait awhile and see if you have any kind of reaction. Katie's right, we don't want you to get sick!"

"How long do we have to wait?"

"Let's give it an hour, OK?"

Britney reluctantly agreed.

Duane looked at the clock and realized how late it was. "I'm sorry, but I regret to announce that I must take my leave of you fine ladies! But here is my phone number. If you need me for anything, no matter how trivial, please do not hesitate to call." He bid goodbye to everyone individually, with a kiss to the back of her hand.

After Duane left, all three girls swooned over him again. "He's such a gentleman, and so handsome!" said Katie.

"I hope we get to see him again soon!" added Britney.

"I'm sure we will. We have no idea how long the symbiont will stay dormant or what it will do when it wakes up. We may need his help to control it." replied Sam.

"You think Duane could actually control my symbiont?"

"I do! Even simple lifeforms can be conditioned with positive and negative stimuli. Anytime your symbiont starts to behave, or make you behave, in a way that you don't like, we simply have Duane curb the behavior. It's intelligent enough that it should quickly learn what is acceptable and what is not."

"But what about the symbiont's need to feed?"

"If it's in stasis, or even just hibernating, it shouldn't need to feed for quite some time. And if its physiology responds to threats by entering into dormancy, I'm certain it knows how to deal with its nutritional needs. Many animals will seek alternate food sources during times of shortage, often switching from carnivore to herbivore, or vice versa."

"Speaking of carnivores and herbivores, I feel like both right now! Can we go eat yet?"

Sam looked at the clock. "It's only been a half hour since you ate the pudding. How do you feel?"

"I'm still hungry!"

"That's not what I meant! Any nausea or stomach pain?"

"None."

"OK, I suppose you can eat. But don't overdo it. It's been a long time since you've eaten real food."

"Yeah! Let's go!"

All three girls stood up to head to the cafeteria. "Umm, Sam are you sure you don't want to change your clothes?" asked Katie.

"I told you, I like this style! I've lived my entire life hiding who I am from the world. I'm not going to hide any longer!"

"OK, suit yourself. Britney, you better keep an eye on her!"

"Oh, I will! How could I take my eyes off of such a sexy little thing?" Britney reached down and pinched Sam's ass under her skirt.

Sam giggled. "You best save that for later! You've got a lot of sex to make up for!"

"I know..."

The girls left their room and went to the cafeteria.