Paranormal Coed Pt. 14: Big Weekend

Story Info
Britney and her friends look forward to an exciting weekend.
6.7k words
5
5.3k
1
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 45: Playtime

At the cafeteria, Britney wanted to eat just about everything. Luckily Sam and Katie kept her from overdoing it. After sitting down a table, they realized that Sam was generating a lot of stares and whispered comments because of the way she was dressed.

"Sam, you know I can't control what people do around you anymore, right?"

"I know. But it really doesn't bother me. In fact, I like the attention."

"But what if someone tries to hurt you?"

"I can handle myself."

"Oh really? How?"

"After my ex-boyfriend beat me and put me in the hospital, I started studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu."

"Seriously?" chuckled Katie.

"Why not? It's a type of martial art whose central theme is the skill of controlling a resisting opponent in ways that force him to submit. It doesn't rely on size or strength. So it's perfect for me!"

"And how long have you been studying it?"

"Oh, about five years now. I just recently earned my brown belt."

"And that's pretty good?"

"It's the belt right below black belt."

Britney stopped eating. "My girlfriend has a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu! And why didn't I know this?"

Sam looked at Britney and smiled, "You never asked..."

"Why do I get the feeling there's a lot more I still don't know about you?"

Sam giggled.

About that time Dave, Doug, Becky, and Silvia walked up to their table. "Hey guys! Mind if we join you?" asked Silvia.

"Not at all. Have a seat." said Katie.

As everyone sat down, it occurred to them that this was the first time that they had ever seen Britney eating. "Oh my God! Britney! You're eating regular food! What about your allergies?" exclaimed Becky.

Britney had just stuffed her mouth with food and needed to chew and swallow before she could respond. This gave her time to come up with an answer. "Oh, my doctor prescribed a new medication, a type of antihistamine, that allows me to eat different foods."

"Oh how wonderful! You must be really happy!"

"I am, but it's only temporary. If I take the medication too often, it will lose its effectiveness."

"So you can't give up the protein shakes?"

"Not entirely."

"Oh, that's too bad..."

"Hey! Speaking of happy, you and Silvia are looking quite cheerful!" Britney wanted to change topics before she said something to cause suspicion.

"Oh we are! Dave and Doug just told us that they have something special planned for us next weekend!" answered Silvia as she winked.

"Yea! A special couples retreat to the mountains!" added Becky.

"Oh, so all four of you are going away for the weekend? A big double-date?"

"That's right!"

"Well, it sounds like a lot of fun!"

Sam suddenly piped up, "Britney and I are going away for the weekend too! I've got a big surprise planned for us as well!"

"Wait! We are? What surprise?"

"You agreed to do wherever I wanted!"

"I did. But don't I get to know what we'll be doing?"

"Nope! You have to wait!"

"But..."

"Come on! Where's your sense of adventure?"

"Yea, but..."

"Shush! I promise you'll have fun!" Sam put her hand on the inside of Britney's thigh and stroked it softly.

Britney melted from the erogenous sensation, "OK, whatever you say..."

The group of friends continued talking and eating. When they were done, they all returned back to their dormitory. Since it was Sunday night, everyone went back to their own rooms to study and prepare for the week's classes.

Britney, Katie, and Sam hadn't been back in their room five minutes when Doug and Dave knocked on the door. Britney let them in. The guys wanted to know all about Britney suddenly eating regular food. The girls filled them in on what had happened at the gym and how Duane had neutralized the symbiont.

"So you're back to normal? Great news! I'm so happy for you!" shouted the guys. They each gave Britney a big hug.

"Thanks guys!" Britney smiled and pretended that she was happy, but inside she felt empty. She had been a host for so long that she had come to rely on the symbiont and the powers that it gave her. She felt lost not knowing what people were thinking or having the mental clarity to perfectly remember everything that she observed. She felt dumb, like her IQ had dropped 100 points.

"By the way, what were you thinking, giving us boners at the gym?" asked Dave.

"Yea, that wasn't cool!" added Doug.

"It looked like you guys had forgotten all about Becky and Silvia!" said Britney.

"We didn't!"

"So you're telling me that if those girls had asked you out, you would have turned them down?"

"Umm..." The guys didn't answer right away...

"That's what I thought! Shame on you two! Becky and Silvia are good girls. They liked you even before you had big dicks. Those girls at the gym just wanted to get laid."

Doug and Dave felt guilty. "Sorry... Thanks for stopping us."

"You're welcome. And don't forget, you promised to be gentle with them. Don't force it, no matter how much either of you want it."

"We promise." As the guys turned to leave, they looked back at Sam. "Nice outfit, by the way!"

Sam smiled and turned bright red from the compliment, "Thanks!"

After Doug and Dave left, Katie asked if Britney and Sam what their plans for the evening.

"Why?"

"I thought I'd invite Dennis over for some studying."

"Studying? Yea right..." Britney chuckled.

"It's for my human sexuality class."

"You're so full of shit! If you want to invite Dennis over to fuck, just say so! I'm sure Sam and I could find something to do in her room. Right Sam?"

"Oh, I've definitely got plans for you tonight!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Now let's go!" Sam grabbed Britney by the hand and led her out of the room.

"Have fun studying with Dennis!"

"Thanks guys!" Katie immediately picked up her phone and texted Dennis for a booty call.

When they reached Sam's room, Sam sat down at her desk and turned on her laptop.

"What are you doing?" asked Britney.

"I've got some work to do."

"Oh, I thought we were going to get naked?"

"Later..."

She was purposely teasing Britney by making her wait. As Sam was busy typing on her laptop, Britney got up and started kissing her on the neck and biting her earlobe!

"I told you I've got some work to do. You're going to have to wait!"

Sam continued to ignore her advances. Britney then reached around from behind and started fondling Sam's nipples! She pinched, tugged, and rubbed the little pink nubs. Sam desperately wanted to give into Britney's foreplay, but she forced herself to resist. She knocked Britney's hands away.

"The more you distract me, the longer it's going to take for me to finish!"

Britney wouldn't give up. She crawled under the desk and started toying with Sam's pussy, pulling on her clit chain and fingering her hole!

"You want to play with my pussy? Fine! Here, play with it!" Sam spread her legs, giving Britney full access.

Britney dove in with her tongue and started licking her clit and labia! Sam wanted to see how long she could maintain her composure and continued working on her laptop, desperately trying to ignore the pleasure of Britney's tongue. A tingling in her groin began to grow and she found it harder and harder to concentrate on her work. After a few minutes Sam realized that cumming would be unavoidable, so she closed her laptop and readied herself for the orgasm. She leaned back and closed her eyes as Britney brought her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. Sam gripped the edge of the desk as she was about to burst! Then Britney suddenly stopped.

"Hey! Don't stop now! I was just about to cum!" cried Sam.

"I just realized how selfish it was for me to interrupt you when you had work to do. I'm so sorry." Britney got up from under the desk and sat down on the bed.

"So you're not going to finish me off?"

"You have work to do. Don't let me stop you."

"Seriously?! You can't leave me like this!"

"I can't? Why not?"

"Well, because I need to cum! That's why!"

"What about your work?"

"My work isn't important. I just wanted to tease you a little."

"Oh, so you thought you'd tease me, huh?"

"Come on Britney! Finish me off!"

"Make me!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! Make me! Use some of your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!"

"You can't be serious?"

"I am. If you want to cum, you have to make me." Britney moved to the middle of the room and took a defensive stance in front of Sam. "Bring it on Little Girl!"

Sam readied herself as well. "Oh you're going down, in more ways than one!"

The couple faced off to each other in the small room. "OK, on the count of three, we start!" announced Britney, "One, Two, Three!"

Moments after Britney uttered the word three, she found herself face-down on the floor with Sam kneeling on top of her and her arm twisted behind her back.

"Wait a minute! What the hell just happened?"

"You've been neutralized!"

"I wasn't ready! Let me try again!" Sam let her up and they readied themselves. "OK, on three. One, Two, Three!"

Again, Britney found herself immobilized on the ground! This time she was on her back with her arms pinned under Sam's knees and Sam straddling her neck.

"Give up yet?" asked Sam looking down at her.

"How about two out of three?"

"You've already lost two times!"

"OK, three out of five?"

"Admit it! You've lost!"

"Fine, you win..." Britney mumbled.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you!"

"I said you win!"

"Alright then, finish what you started!" Sam moved forward and smothered Britney's face with her pussy. "I'm not letting you up until I cum, so you better get licking!"

Britney did as she was told and started fucking Sam with her tongue. Sam's clit was still swollen and sensitive from earlier, so it didn't take long for her orgasm to re-ignite. She grabbed Britney's hair and began grinding her pussy into her face.

"You like it when your girlfriend face-fucks you, don't you?"

Britney couldn't answer. She could only hum through her nose.

"I'll take that as a yes!"

A few minutes later, Sam's orgasm began to crest. She pulled Britney's face closer, "Oh God! Oh God! Here it comes!"

She arched her back as a wave of euphoria coursed through her body. She screamed as the pleasure overwhelmed her senses! Britney reached up and grabbed her by the waist to prevent her from losing her balance. She knew Sam wasn't finished, so she continued tonguing her pussy.

Moments later Sam began moaning "Oh yea! Oh yea! Oh..."

She began ejaculating directly into Britney's mouth! Britney savored the taste of her cum. It wasn't as salty or bitter as a man's, and had a light acidic taste. When Sam was done cumming, she got off of Britney and sat down on the bed.

Britney got up and sat next to her. "Well, you're quite the assertive one tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"First you tease me, then wrestle me to the floor, twice. And then you face-fuck me."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. It's just that you're usually so passive."

"You should have brought my leash then!"

"See, that right there is what I'm talking about!"

"I guess I'm just feeling really good about myself lately, thanks to you. You've shown me that I don't need to be afraid to show the world who I am, and that I can be the person that I want to be."

"So you're saying it's my fault? That I've created a monster?"

"Yes you have. And right now, that monster wants to eat you!"

"Oh yea? Here, you can eat as much as you want!"

Britney laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Sam went down on her and started munching away. She had expected to be rewarded with the symbiont's nectar, but then remembered that it was in hibernation. She was initially disappointed, but quickly realized that this allowed her more time to play with, and enjoy, Britney's pussy.

Sam could definitely tell that Britney had just had sex with Duane a few hours ago. Her pussy was still stretched from his huge cock and full of his cum! As she probed her hole with her tongue, some of Duane's cum dripped out. Sam eagerly lapped it up! She discovered that eating her girlfriend's creampie was a big turn-on for her. She derived great pleasure from the humiliation of being her cuckhold, so much so that she could feel her own wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs!

After about an hour of eating each other's pussy and multiple orgasms, Sam and Britney laid next to each other in bed and cuddled. Britney was twiddling with Sam's nipple rings.

"So what's this big surprise you have planned for us next weekend?"

"All I can tell you is that it will be unlike anything you've ever experienced before."

"Well that doesn't tell me anything. Come on! Give me a hint!"

"It's sort of a live art show."

"Oh wow. An art show." Britney said dryly.

"Don't give me that attitude! I so, so, so promise that it will be the most thrilling art show that you have ever seen!"

"Really?"

"Yes! And if it isn't, we can do something entirely of your choosing."

"Anything?"

Yea! And by the way, if you could be any animal, what would it be?"

"Where did that come from?"

"Oh, I'm just curious..."

"I'd have to say a cat."

"What kind of cat?"

"Maybe a tiger? They're so sleek and graceful! How about you?"

"I'd want to be a fox! With their fluffy tail and big ears, they're just so cute!"

"That's right! The night we met you were so nervous that you tried to hide behind a big stuffed fox."

"You remember that?"

"Of course I do. That was a very special night for me."

"And for me too!"

"Where is that fox anyway?"

"It's in the closet. I used to sleep with it, but now that I have you, I don't need it anymore."

"How about you get that fox out of the closet and we have a threesome?"

"Sounds like fun! But before I forget, let me make our reservations for the art show. It won't take but a minute." Sam sat down at her laptop and confirmed their attendance for the show. In the comment field she entered in Tiger and Fox. She also placed an online order for some adult cosplay accessories.

"Hey how much longer are you going to be? I'm getting lonely over her." whined Britney.

"I'm just about done."

"Are you having to make hotel reservations too?"

"No, we'll be staying at my parents' house. The art show is only about an hour away."

"Wait! We'll be staying with your parents?!"

"Is that a problem?"

"Well, no, b-b-but..."

"How adorable! You're nervous about meeting my parents."

"Yea, a little..."

"Sweetie, you have nothing to be afraid of. They already love you and want to get to know you better."

"They do?"

"Of course they do!" Sam turned off her laptop and retrieved the fox from the closet. "Now, are you ready to show Foxy a good time?"

"I am! You two get over here!"

Sam and Britney played with the fox and each other for the rest of the evening.

Chapter 46: The Big Weekend

Since everyone was looking forward to the planned events of the weekend, the week went by very slowly. Britney was having an especially difficult time due to the loss of her symbiont's consciousness. She suddenly realized that she needed to take notes, since she could no longer memorize everything. And not knowing what her professors were going to ask and what answers they expected, prevented her from participating in class.

Also having to eat three times a day put a real crimp in her schedule. But she did enjoy being able to eat again! Not only did she like the food, but she enjoyed the company at the cafeteria. She received a lot of attention from the guys. If she was eating alone, she would flirt and invite them to sit with her. If she was with Sam, she would still flirt, get their hopes up, and then disappointment them by kissing and loving on Sam. Even Sam enjoyed teasing them like this.

Becky and Silvia were excited too! They stopped by Britney and Katie's room several times during the week asking for advice and prying for more information about what Doug and Dave had planned. Britney and Katie recommended getting a Brazilian wax treatment and not wearing any bras or panties the entire weekend. Becky and Silvia blushed and giggled.

"Well, your pussy is going to be the center of attention this weekend, so you might as well have it looking and feeling its best!" explained Britney.

"And as far as not wearing a bra or panties, you'll want to accidentally expose yourself to the guys. So flash your pussy and let your nipples slip, but pretend not to notice! Guys love that!" advised Katie.

"They also told us to bring a bathing suit. So wherever we're going has a pool or Jacuzzi." said Becky.

Britney and Katie suddenly announced in unison, "Forget to bring your suits!" They then looked at each other and laughed.

"What we mean is, not having them will make the weekend a lot more exciting!" said Katie.

"Definitely! Pretend that your sorry for forgetting them, but give in to the idea of skinny-dipping instead, because you don't want to disappoint the guys!" advised Britney,

Becky and Silvia were giddy with excitement and thanked the girls for all the advice.

After five excruciatingly long days, Friday finally arrived! Everyone was overjoyed when their last class ended and they hurried back to their rooms to finish up any last minute preparations. Britney was packing her bags while Katie loafed on the bed.

"So you and Sam have big plans this weekend, huh?" asked Katie.

"You know we do. I already told you."

"I know, but I can tell that you're really nervous."

"I am not nervous!"

"Then why have you packed and unpacked your bag so many times?"

"I'm just making sure I haven't forgotten anything."

"Bullshit!"

"OK, maybe I am a little nervous, but it's because Sam means so much to me and I want everything be perfect!"

"And even if it's not, the two if you will still have a great time. So stop worrying and have fun!"

"I know, but without my symbiont powers, I feel so lost. I don't know what Sam is thinking or how she feels..."

"Oh you poor thing! You have to think like the rest of us normal people now?"

"It's just not that. My complexion is terrible! I'm breaking out with pimples and my pubes and armpit hair have started growing back. It's terrible!"

"Forgive me if I really don't feel bad for you..."

"You can be so insensitive sometimes!"

"You mean; I can be such a bitch?"

"You said it, not me! By the way, what are your plans this weekend?"

"Nothing really. Dennis is going on a fieldtrip, so I be on my own most of the time."

"Well, if you run out of batteries, they're some in my bottom desk drawer. Help yourself."

"Thanks!" Katie made a sarcastic face at Britney.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Oh! That must be Sam!"

Katie got up and opened the door. Sam rushed in and leapt into Britney's arms!

"I can't believe it's finally time to go! I'm so excited! We're going to have so much fun! So are you ready to go?" Sam was acting like a kid on her way to Disneyland.

"I just finished packing, so yes, I guess I'm ready."

"Yay! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

"Slow down for a minute! Let me check you out!"

Sam was wearing a loose fitting wrap-around mini dress. It covered just enough to maintain a low level of modesty, but with any rash movements or a discerning eye, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

"I like this! Very sexy!"

"Thanks! I just bought it. It's chain friendly too."

"You could get removable shackles and be able to wear other types of clothing. I wouldn't mind."

"No! No! No! I'm never taking these off! Never!" Sam reached up and felt the large rings attached to her nipples under her dress.

"Ok! I only suggested it because I know how difficult it is for you to find clothes you can wear with them."

"Don't worry, I've got plenty of clothes I can wear. By the way, you have my leash, right?"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers
12