Paranormal Coed Pt. 15: The Resort

Story Info
Four friends go on a romantic weekend adventure.
12.4k words
4.64
2.9k
00

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 48: Mountain Getaway

When Doug, Becky, Dave and Silvia arrived at the bed and breakfast, they were amazed at its grandeur! The main building was a log cabin resort that included a restaurant, lounge, game room, indoor and outdoor pools, and all the amenities you could think of. Behind the resort were several small log cabins surrounding a large lake.

"Welcome to Pine Lodge! How can I help you today?" The receptionist was a beautiful woman, blonde with blue eyes and an awesome figure. She was wearing a low cut blouse that showed plenty of cleavage.

"Hello! We have a reservation for the weekend."

"What's the name?"

"Dave Peterson."

"OK, let me check." The receptionist did some typing on the computer. "Yes, here you are! Two couples for two nights. We have you staying in Chinquapin Cabin." She handed them a set of keys and a map of the resort. "Chinquapin is over on the far side of the lake. Very quiet and very secluded."

"Thank you!"

"The reverse side of the map lists all of the services and amenities that we have to offer. And the restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We hope you enjoy your stay!"

"I'm sure we will! Thanks!"

Their assigned cabin, even though small, was still just as majestic as the main resort. It had a large main room with a stone fireplace, two separate bedrooms which shared a large master bath, a small kitchen, and an outdoor Jacuzzi. The cabin itself faced the lake and was surrounded by trees.

"Oh my God! This place is gorgeous! Check out that fireplace and the bearskin rug!" declared Becky.

"And did you see the view? The lake and the trees are just beautiful!" added Silvia.

"I think they're gorgeous and beautiful too! Don't you agree, Doug?"

"I totally agree! They're both most definitely gorgeous and beautiful, Dave!"

Becky and Silvia turned around and faced the guys, "What are you talking about?"

"You two, of course!"

The guys walked over to their girl and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her body against their own.

"How about we start this weekend off right and have some fun in the bedroom?" suggested Dave to Silvia.

"Oh yes! I thought you'd never ask!" Silvia grabbed Dave by the hand and led him back to the bedroom. "We'll see you guys in about an hour!" Silvia announced proudly.

Becky and Doug were suddenly left alone in the living room. Both Becky and Doug had been waiting for this moment for weeks, but now that it was here, they were at a loss for words. They smiled nervously at each other.

"Doug, I want to have fun too, but to be honest, I'm a little scared."

"What are you scared of?"

"I've never been with a big guy before. I'm scared it might hurt."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. And if hurts, I promise to stop."

"Are you sure? You won't get mad?"

"Of course not. I'm sure we can find other ways to have fun."

Becky smiled and headed for the bedroom. "Come on! I don't want Silvia and Dave to get too much of a head start on us!"

Silvia and Dave were already undressing each other in their bedroom. Dave slowly unbuttoned Silvia's top, releasing her firm ripe breasts from constraint. They bounced and jiggled before settling into place. He gently caressed them and admired her pierced nipples. Silvia followed through and removed Dave's shirt. She pressed her breasts against his chest as they kissed and enjoyed the feeling of each other's skin. Dave reached down and unzipped Silvia's skirt. He then pulled the skirt down past her hips and let it fall to the floor. He reached down between her legs a slid a finger inside her wet pussy.

"Oh! It feels like someone's ready to get fucked!"

"I've been wet for you all week!" Silvia dropped to her knees and unbuttoned Dave's shorts. "And it's about time I get a good look at this monster too!"

She slowly pulled his shorts down, until the base of his cock was exposed. "Wow! You're really thick!"

She continued pulling his shorts down as more and more of the thick shaft appeared. When the head was free of the shorts, the giant cock sprung up and hit her in the chin!

She started laughing. "That's the first time I've ever been slapped in the face by a cock!"

She reached up and ran her hands up and down the length of the throbbing meat stick. "Damn! This is a beast! I can't even reach my fingers all away around it! How have you kept this a secret from me for so long?"

"I don't know. I guess I've worn clothing that hid it well?"

Silvia continued stroking the cock. "There's no hiding this magnificent specimen! Something this size demands to be noticed!" The cock suddenly hardened in her hands and began dripping pre-cum. "Oh look! It's salivating! It must be hungry!" Silvia looked up at Dave. "You better feed it before it turns on you!"

She stood up and laid down at the edge of the bed. She spread her legs and brought her knees up to her chest. "Let it feed Dave! Let it devour my pussy!"

Dave positioned himself in front of her wanting twat. He guided the thick head to her opening and carefully smeared the pre-cum all over her slit. He then gently applied pressure and watched her lips part around the fleshy helmet.

Silvia moaned. "Oh God! You're really stretching me!"

"Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare!"

Dave continued pushing his cock inside. It was a tight fit, but nothing that Silvia couldn't handle.

"Oh God! I can feel it borrowing inside me! More! Give me more!"

He pushed his cock in deeper and deeper until he felt it hit the back of her canal. "I'm afraid that's as far as I can go!"

"How much cock is left?"

"I'd say about 3 or 4 inches."

"Challenge accepted!"

"What do you mean?"

"By the end of this weekend, I'll have you balls deep inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yea! You just need to stretch me out a bit... Now, how about you start fucking me with that bad boy?"

Dave started out nice and slow. As soon as Silvia's pussy juices had fully lubricated his cock, he gradually increased his thrusting. It didn't take long for him to settle into a steady rhythm.

Silvia started moaning. "Oh my God! Your cock feels so good!"

As Dave fucked her, he watched his cock drill in and out of her tight pussy and her juices accumulate around the edges of her labia. He also noticed that the girth of his cock had stretched her pussy so much that her clit was poking out from under its hood and lightly grazing his shaft as it traveled back and forth. The sensation quickly ignited Sylvia's orgasm.

"Oh God! Dave! I'm going to cum! Fuck me harder!"

Dave increased the force and speed of his thrusts.

"Oh yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keeping fucking me Dave!"

Dave concentrated on pleasuring Silvia and held back his own orgasm, which wasn't easy. Her tight pussy and bouncing tits were a big distraction.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I'm, I'm, I'm cuuuuummming!" Silvia screamed as her orgasm flooded her body with sexual euphoria! Dave felt her pussy tighten even more in response. That was his cue! Dave gave in to his own orgasm and unloaded deep inside Silvia! Massive spurts of thick cum erupted in her pussy!

Silvia squealed in delight as she felt the pressure of his jizz inside her. "Oh yes Dave! Fill me up! Fill my pussy with your cum! Drain your balls inside me!"

Dave continued to pump his thick cream into Silvia. Each thrust of his cock spurted a copious amount of cum deep inside her. When Dave finally finished ejaculating, he started to pull out of Silvia.

"No!" She wrapped her legs around him. "Your beautiful cock stays inside me!"

They carefully moved together as one and laid down of the bed, with Dave on his back and Silvia on top.

"That was the best fuck I've had in a long time. Thank you Dave."

"You're quite welcome! You were quite amazing yourself!"

"Oh, but I didn't do anything."

"So?"

"So... It's my turn next!"

In the other bedroom, Doug and Becky had gotten naked and were making out on the bed. As they kissed, Becky reached down and stroked Doug's cock. It was much larger than she expected, and definitely larger than the dildo she had experimented with. She was worried that he wouldn't fit, but she knew that there was only one way to find out.

"Doug, I want you inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She moved to the edge of the bed, just as Silvia had. This position also offered the best control for Doug. Becky spread her legs and Doug got in position. He brought the head of his cock to her tiny pussy. He could tell right away that it would be a very tight fit.

"Are you ready?"

Becky nodded and closed her eyes. Doug pressed the head against her labia and watched them separate. "So far so good!" he thought. He pushed a little harder and her pussy began to stretch over the head. "Maybe I'll fit after all?" He applied a little more pressure expecting the head to disappear inside.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! It hurts! Please stop!" cried Becky.

Doug immediately stopped. "Are you OK?"

"It felt like you were going to rip me open."

"OK, we can stop."

"No! I want you to try again." She reached into her bag and brought out a bottle of Astro-Glide. "Let's try this! It's supposed to be the best!"

She squirted the lubricant into her hand and slathered his cock with it. She even squirted some inside her pussy. "OK, let's try again."

She laid back down on the bed and he got into position. This time when he pressed the head against her labia, it slid right in!

"How does it feel?"

"It's tight, but it doesn't hurt like before. Go a little deeper!"

Doug pushed his cock in a little more. He felt Becky tense up.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

She nodded.

Doug pulled out again, and Becky buried her face in a pillow and cried. He laid down next to her.

"Hey! Don't cry!"

"I'm a terrible girlfriend!"

"No you're not!"

"I can't even fuck my boyfriend!"

"I told you, there are other things we can do to have fun together!"

"I know. But this weekend was supposed to be special."

"It still can be!"

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"Hey, can I tell you something and you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Of course."

"I don't really like vaginal sex."

"Really? You don't like how it feels?"

"No, it feels great! But I'm always afraid that my partner will get pregnant. So I can't ever fully enjoy myself."

"But I'm on the pill."

"Yea, but it's not 100% effective."

"Then use a condom!"

"They can tear! Plus, it makes sex feel unnatural."

"I agree. And to be honest, I don't like the feeling of cum inside my pussy either. It makes me feel squishy. I'd much rather swallow it."

"So you prefer oral sex?"

"Oh God yes! I love giving head! And I love to have my pussy eaten! I rarely ever cum from vaginal sex, but lick my clit and I'll squirt all over your face!"

"So you're a squirter?"

Becky blushed and covered her face with the pillow, "Yes..."

"Becky, you sound like the perfect girlfriend for me!"

"Really?"

"Yea! I'm perfectly happy with oral sex, both giving and receiving!"

"Me too! So you would be perfectly fine if we never had vaginal sex?"

"I would."

"No regrets?"

"None!"

Becky squealed with delight! "Then can I go first?"

"Sure, but am I too big to suck?"

Becky smiled and pointed at her mouth. "Don't tell me you never noticed how big my mouth is?!" She opened her mouth and showed Doug.

"Wow! I never noticed!"

"And I can control my gag-reflex too!"

"Really?"

"Yep! Now you just relax and enjoy the best blowjob of your life!"

Becky positioned herself between Doug's legs and started stroking his cock to a full erection. His cock was definitely larger than anything she had sucked on before. She ran her tongue over the head and up and down the shaft several times before taking the monster into her mouth! Despite its massive girth, she was able to fit it in with no problem. She swirled her tongue over the head and tightened her lips around the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. At the same time, she gently massaged his balls with one of her hands.

Doug moaned with pleasure. She knew he would be cumming soon, so she increased her tongue's attention to the head and stroked the shaft with her other hand. She felt his cock harden, and within seconds it erupted! Spurts of thick cum began filling her mouth. Becky was surprised by the volume of Doug's load. She could feel her cheeks expanding as his cum completely filled her mouth! When his cock finally stopped spurting and she had milked the residual cum from the shaft, she carefully removed the head from her mouth making sure not to spill a drop. She stared into Doug's eyes as she swirled his cum in her mouth with her tongue. She then slowly swallowed, savoring the taste of his cock cream.

Doug laid down on the bed, basking in post-orgasmic pleasure. "Wow! That was fantastic!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I certainly did! You definitely know how to suck dick!"

"Well, when you find something you really love doing, you get good at it!"

"I could tell. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself!"

"I don't know what it is about sucking dick... I just love doing it! For me, there's nothing more rewarding than getting a mouth full of cum for a job well done. But do you know what the best thing about sucking dick is?"

"No, what?"

"I can do it anywhere, and at any time!"

Doug looked at her curiously.

"In the car, at the theater, in the parking lot. All you have to do is ask."

"Really?"

"Yep! And you don't have to feel guilty or selfish for asking either."

"Damn Becky! I think I just might keep you around for a while!"

"Well, that all depends on how well you eat pussy. Why don't you demonstrate some of your skills?"

"I'd be happy to..."

Meanwhile, in the other room...

Silvia was still straddling Dave on the bed, with his cock still deep inside her pussy.

"So how long do you plan to sit on me like this?"

"Until you get hard again!"

"That might take a little while."

"That's fine, I can wait..."

They made small talk in the meantime, mostly about sex. Silvia told Dave how she has a really strong sex drive, and how she craves sex almost daily.

"If I get horny at night, I'll usually just masturbate and then I'm OK. But if I wake up horny, I usually don't have time to get off, and then I'm bitchy and crabby the entire day!"

"And your solution?"

"I'm thinking that we could have sex every night before we go to bed. Your giant cock would keep me satisfied the rest of the night and the next day!"

"You want to fuck every day?!"

"If you have the stamina!" Silvia suddenly felt Dave's cock harden inside her. "Aha! You're ready for more! Hold me steady while I ride you!"

She started bouncing up and down on the thickening monster! As she did, his cum from earlier was displaced and squirted out around her pussy and dripped down his shaft.

Dave was mesmerized by Silvia's beautiful body, especially her breasts. He watched as they jiggled and shimmied with every bounce she made on his cock. He also noticed that every time she bounced, his cock would sink just a little deeper inside her. And the feeling of her tight pussy fucking his cock was pure ecstasy! It didn't take long for Silvia to bring him to orgasm.

"Oh fuck! I'm going cum!"

"Hold back just a little longer! I'm almost there too!"

Dave held back as long as he could, maybe another 15-20 seconds. "I can't hold it any longer!"

He let go and cum spurted like a fountain from his cock! The added pressure inside her pussy was enough to push Silvia over the edge of her own orgasm. She screamed as waves of sexual pleasure flowed through her body! She collapsed on to top of Dave. Dave's cock continued to spew cum, refilling Silvia's pussy and dripping back down his shaft, coating his balls and making a gigantic wet spot on the bed.

Becky and Doug of course overheard Silvia and Dave's lovemaking. Their oral sex was a lot quieter, but none the less rewarding. Doug and already given Becky two powerful orgasms and was about to give her a third. Becky was indeed a squirter! Each time she came, she flooded Doug's face with her juices!

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to cum again! Oh! Oh! Ahhh!"

Becky began bucking her hips as she rode the waves of her orgasm! Doug held onto her hips and kept licking her pussy until her pleasure waned.

"Oh Doug! That was beautiful! I never came three times in a row like that before!"

"Like you said, when you love to do something, you get really go at it..."

Becky noticed that Doug was hard again. "Ah! It looks like someone wants some more attention!" Becky laid on her back and hung her head off the edge of the bed. "Go ahead! Fuck my throat!"

"You're OK with that?"

"Sure! Just let me breath every now and then. And you can cum straight down my throat, or all over my tits. Your choice..."

Doug positioned himself in front of Becky and she opened her mouth. He gently pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Surprisingly it slid right in, with no gag reflex from Becky. He pulled out to let her take a few breaths, and pushed it back in. He did this few more times until his cock was completely covered in her saliva.

"OK, are you ready?"

Becky gave him a thumbs up.

Doug start thrusting. He realized right away that her throat felt just as good as a pussy, and that it wouldn't take him long bust another nut! He fucked her throat for about 10 seconds, and then pulled out to let her take a few breaths, and then fucked for another 10 seconds. As he fucked her throat, he watched her tits jiggle the same way they would as if he was fucking her pussy! It was a beautiful sight, and one that triggered his orgasm.

"Oh God! I'm going nut!"

He began thrusting faster! He felt the cum swell in his groin! He held back as long as he could and then released. One or two spurts of cum shot down Becky's throat before he pulled out. He then aimed the rest at her tits. He unloaded about a half dozen more spurts, completely covering both breasts and her chest with thick ropes of jizz!

Becky grabbed his cock and milked the rest of the cum into her mouth. She looked down at her tits and marveled. "Damn Doug! Do you always cum this much?"

Doug smiled "Is that a problem?"

"No! I love it! I just can't believe you can cum so much every time! Can you hand me my phone?" Doug got the phone off the dresser. "Thanks!"

Becky held the phone above her and took a selfie. She made sure to photograph her cum covered tits.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Post it on my blog!"

She typed a message along with the photo: Having fun with my boyfriend! It's going to be a great weekend!

"I can't believe you just posted that!"

"Why not? I'm not ashamed!"

Becky sat up on the edge of the bed and watched some of the cum drip down her body. It was thick enough that most of it stayed in place. She stood up and walked toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, unless you're going to lick me clean, I'm going to go take a quick shower."

"Don't let me stop you..."

Becky walked into the bathroom and admired herself in the mirror. She loved how her tits looked covered in cum! She thought it was shame to wash it off. She was just about to get into the shower when Silvia entered the bathroom from the other door.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't know you were in here."

"That's OK. I don't mind."

Silvia instantly noticed the cum on Becky's tits. "Damn girl! Doug busted quite a nut on you!"

"I know! I came in here to take a quick shower."

"Me too! Dave really filled me up and my pussy won't stop dripping!"

Becky looked down at Silvia and saw that the insides of her thighs and legs were coated with cum. "Wow! He really did fill you up!"

"Twice! And I could feel his cock erupting inside me both times! It felt wonderful! How about you?"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers