Paranormal Coed Pt. 15: The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about what?"

"Could you feel Doug cumming in your pussy?"

"Oh, umm, we had oral sex instead..."

"Why? Did you forget to take your pill?"

"No, it's not that..."

"What then?"

"He's too big for me. My pussy's too small."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I know how much you were looking forward to fucking him."

"Actually, it's not really a problem. Both of us prefer oral sex. And we're both pretty good at it too! He made me cum three times in a row! And I deep throated him twice! The first time I swallowed, and the second time... Well you can see what happened the second time."

"Wait a minute! You can deep throat Doug!?"

"Of course."

"Wow! You've got talent!"

"Really?"

"Yea, the moment a cock touches the back of my throat, I start gagging. Plus, I don't think I could even fit Dave in my mouth."

"Gee, I don't feel so bad now. Thanks!"

"You're welcome. So, do you want to shower first?"

"You know what, what if we don't shower just yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go for a hike instead!"

"Won't the cum get all over our clothes?"

"Not if we go for a nude hike!"

"Becky! You are so bad!"

"Sounds like fun, huh?"

"Yes it does! But the guys won't go..."

"They won't have a choice! Just go back to your room, put on your shoes, and tell them where we're going. Let's see what they do."

Becky and Silvia returned to their bedrooms.

When Becky entered the bedroom, Doug was still lying on the bed naked. "What happened to your shower?"

"Oh, Silvia and I decided to go on hike instead." Becky started putting on her shoes.

"You're going like that?"

"I sure am!"

"Whoa! Wait a minute! You can't go hiking in the nude by yourself!"

"Oh good! I was hoping you'd want to come with us!"

"That's not what I meant."

Becky walked up to Doug and started stroking his cock. "Come on Doug! I promise to make it worth your while!" Becky kneeled down and tenderly licked the head of his dick.

"Alright! You convinced me! Let me put my shoes on."

Becky jumped up and squealed with joy, with her perky little cum covered tits bouncing with her! Doug put on his shoes, and Becky grabbed him by his cock and led him out of the room.

Meanwhile, Silvia was back in her bedroom.

"That was a quick shower."

"I changed my mind."

"Oh! You want to fuck some more?"

"Yes, but not here."

"Where then?"

"In the woods."

"The woods?"

"Yea! Put on your shoes! Let's go!"

"OK, give me a minute clean up first."

"You don't have to."

"But my cock and balls are covered in cum!"

"So is my pussy and my legs!"

"Umm, OK..."

They put on their shoes and walked out of the bedroom. Becky and Doug were waiting for them in the main room.

"Oh good! I'm glad all four of us are going. I was just telling Doug that the main hiking trail passes right behind our cabin."

This wasn't the first time that Doug and Dave had seen each other's girlfriend naked, but it was the first time for them to see them after sex. They were a distracted by the girls' indifference to being cover in cum.

"Hey guys? Guys? Are you listening?"

"Don't waste your breath Becky. They have to process every new ass, pussy, and pair of tits that they see!"

"But they've seen us naked before."

"But not like this..." Silvia pointed to the jizz dripping down her legs and on Becky's chest.

Becky and Silvia stood together in front of the guys and turned around slowly to give the other's boyfriend a chance to check them out.

"OK, have you guys seen enough?" asked Silvia.

"Yea! I want to go hiking!" added Becky.

The guys were still staring at the girls.

"Let's just go Silvia! They'll follow us eventually!" The girls turned around and walked outside.

A few moments passed before the guys woke from their trance.

"Dude! Silvia is fucking hot!"

"I was going to say the same thing about Becky!"

"You don't mind if keep looking at her, do you?"

"Not if you don't mind I look at Becky."

"Fine by me!"

Doug and Dave fist-bumped each other and chased after the girls. They found them standing out in the sunshine.

"Oh this feels heavenly! The sun on my body, the warm breeze!"

"It does feel good! I could definitely get use to this!"

"So what made you girls want to go for a nude hike all of a sudden?" asked Dave.

"I can't think of a better way to get closer to nature than by being all natural..." replied Becky.

"Or by engaging in natural acts!" added Silvia.

"You girls are wild!"

Becky and Silvia smiled devilishly and walked toward the trail. "Come on! The trail leads to a scenic viewpoint that is supposed to be absolutely breathtaking!"

The guys hurried after them, and the four friends headed off into the woods. It wasn't long before they encountered some other hikers. They were of course fully clothed and stared at the naked couples. Most of the time Becky and Silvia would smile back and say "Hello", but if they made any snide remarks or gestures, the girls would annoy them further.

"What's wrong? Haven't you ever had your pussy fucked full of cum? It's not entirely my fault you know. It happens every time my boyfriend fucks me with his monster cock!" Silvia reached down and grabbed Dave's dick and shook it. "Here! Look how big it is! And yes, it feels as good as it looks!"

"Haven't you ever seen a girl with a pearl neckless before? I usually swallow, but sometimes I like to wear it! And as you can see, my boyfriend's loads are massive!" Becky ran a finger across her chest and licked it. "And so tasty too!"

Doug and Dave were shocked by the girls' boldness but at the same time turned on by it. About 30 minutes later, they made it to the lookout point. It was at the edge of a cliff overlooking a waterfall and the river below.

"Oh what a beautiful view!" remarked the girls.

"So are you!" said the guys.

The girls looked over at the guys and noticed that their cocks were both fully erect!

"Oh! It looks like somebody wants some more attention!" declared Becky. She immediately squatted down in front of Doug and started sucking on his dick. At the same time she began fingering her pussy.

Silvia bent over in front of Dave and grabbed her ankles. "You know what to do!"

Dave grabbed her hips and entered her. His cock slid right into her pussy and he started pumping away. From where they were standing, the guys could see each other. While Becky sucked on his dick, Doug watched Silvia getting fucked! And while Dave fucked Silvia, he watch Becky sucking on Doug and fingering herself! It was very erotic for the guys to watch.

Doug was the first to blow his load. Becky swallowed half and then aimed the rest toward her chest. "Oh yea! Freshen the cum on my tits!" She continued stroking his cock as the final spurts splashed on her chest. She then went back to sucking as she fingered herself to an orgasm.

When Dave saw Becky's pussy squirt, he blew his load inside Silvia! He continued pumping his cock until the last spurt of his cum was delivered. When he pulled out, his cum came gushing out of her pussy and dripped down the insides of her legs!

When Silvia turned around to show her appreciation to Dave, she noticed a group of hikers had been watching them. The group let out a round of applause and cheers for the lustful performance they had just witnessed. The four friends had nowhere to run and no excuses to make, so they joined hands and took a bow in front of their audience. Then they walked back down the trail acting as if nothing had happened. Once they were a good distance from the other hikers, they burst out laughing.

"Wow, I've never done that before!" exclaimed Doug.

"What? Have sex in public?" asked Becky.

"Yea."

"Me too! Wasn't it exciting?!"

"Oh my God! Do you think those people were watching us the entire time?" asked Silvia.

"Yep, they showed up right after you bent over for me!" announced Dave.

"And you didn't say anything?!"

"Well, they didn't seem to object, and..."

"You should have told me they were watching!" Silvia was clearly riled.

"Calm down Silvia! It's no big deal." assured Becky.

"Yes, it is!"

"Why, would you have asked me to stop?"

"No!"

"Then what's the problem?"

"Had I known they were watching, I would have put on more of a show!"

"What do you mean?"

"For starters, I would have been much more vocal. I'd make sure that they knew how much I enjoyed getting fucked by a ten inch cock!"

"Well, I'm sure they still enjoyed watching us."

"Yea, but I missed the opportunity to really show off." Silvia was starting to pout.

Dave reached over and put his hand on her ass, "I'm sure we'll have another chance to express ourselves."

"Oh yea? Where?"

"How about we check out the outdoor pool?"

Silvia and Becky suddenly remembered how they conveniently forgot to bring their swimsuits, and were suddenly filled with excitement.

"That's a great idea! I want go swimming!" exclaimed Becky.

"Me too! Let's go back to the cabin, wash up, and head to the pool!"

The girls winked at each other and smiled. They couldn't wait to see how their next escapade would turn out. The four friends hurried back down the trail.

Back at their cabin, the couples each took a quick shower and got ready to go to the pool. The guys were wearing extra-long baggy swim trunks, the only style that would cover the length their cocks. However, their large members still printed against the material, blatantly displaying their massive size to anyone who happened to look.

Becky rummaged through her suitcase pretending to look for her swimsuit. She let out a groan of frustration.

"What's wrong Babe?" asked Doug.

"I can't find my swimsuit! I know I packed it."

"What's it look like?"

"It's a pink micro-bikini."

"Micro-bikini, huh? I bet you look hot in it!"

"I do! I bought it specifically for this trip too. I wanted to surprise you with it! Where could it be?" Becky was feigning disappointment.

"Maybe Silvia accidentally packed it in her bags?"

"Yea, maybe! Let's go check!" Becky walked naked over to Dave and Silvia's bedroom and knocked. "Hey Silvia, did you happen to pack my bikini?"

Silvia opened the door. She was naked as well. "No... And I was just about to ask you the same thing. I can't find mine either!"

"What? Oh no! We must have left them in our room!"

"Ah... What are we going to do now? I really wanted to go swimming."

"Me too..."

Both girls pretended to be completely let down.

"Hey girls, why don't you just were a bra and panties? I don't think anyone would care." suggested Doug.

"That's a great idea Doug, but Silvia and I didn't bring any with us. We decided to go 'commando' this weekend."

"Well, we don't have to go swimming, we can just relax in the Jacuzzi instead."

"But I really wanted to swim and sunbath this weekend." Becky sat down on the bed and started pouting.

"Hey, I have an idea! Maybe Becky and I could wear bathrobes to the pool instead? If there's no one there, we can take them off and lay in the sun, but if anyone shows up, we'll put the robes back on."

Becky jumped up from the chair, "Yes! That's a great idea!" She ran into bathroom and grabbed the robes. She and Silvia put them on. "Come on! Let's go!"

Other than the bathrobes, the girls wore only sandals and sunglasses. And neither of them had any intention of wearing the robes at the pool, whether they were alone or not. As they approached the pool, they found other guests relaxing and swimming.

"Sorry girls... Maybe we can come back another time?" said Dave.

"Hold on... I want to read the sign on the pool gate." demanded Becky.

The sign on the gate listed the standard pool safety rules, hours of operation, and that there was no lifeguard on duty.

"See! Nowhere does it say that clothing is mandatory!"

"It doesn't say clothing is optional either."

"Didn't you say that this resort provides a romantic environment for its guests?"

"That's what it said on their website."

"Then I don't see a problem. What's the worst that can happen? They tell us to cover up?"

"Yea, I'm with Becky on this. No one cared when we were hiking naked." added Silvia.

Doug and Dave looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "OK, whatever you girls want. Lead the way..."

Becky and Silvia walked over to a set of four chase lounges that were facing both the sun and the pool. They also happened to be in an area that was visible to everyone at the pool, which included a number of middle-aged couples. The women were quite beautiful for their age and wore very flattering swimwear that showed off their curvaceous bodies. The men were handsome as well, with fit muscular physiques.

Becky and Silvia sat in the middle two chaise lounges and Doug and Dave on each side of them. Once they were all seated, the girls paused for a moment, surveyed their surroundings, untied their robes, and let them slide off of their shoulders. They leaned back and relished the warmth of the sun on their naked bodies. The sunlight sparkled off of their nipple piercings and the tiny beads of sweat that started forming on their skin.

Doug and Dave were a bit more conscientious than their girlfriends. They were concerned about causing an incident and getting in trouble with the resort. But to their surprise, no one around the pool seemed to care that Becky and Silvia were naked. The men of course had all taken notice of the girls and were nonchalantly staring at them. As for the women, they made a few discerning looks and went back to reading or whatever they were doing.

After about ten minutes, Becky turned to Silvia and whispered in her ear. Silvia smiled and nodded.

"What are you talking about?" asked Dave.

"Becky and I want you and Doug to join us."

"Join you? How?"

"We want you to sunbath naked with us!"

"What?! No way!"

"Oh, come on! It will be fun! You can give the ladies something to ogle at!"

"Yea! I want them to see the size of my boyfriend and be jealous!" interjected Becky.

Doug and Dave looked at each other and realized it would be futile for them to resist their girlfriends' request. Plus, they really wanted to show off their cocks. They were proud of their size and wanted everyone to know it! They stood up, removed their swim trunks, and sat back down. Their flaccid cocks plopped out on the chaise lounge like a third leg!

There was an immediate murmur from the ladies around the pool. The size of Doug and Dave's cocks had obviously caught their attention. Unlike the men, who kept their gawking quiet, the women had no problem speaking what was on their mind. They even whistled and called over to the guys.

"Damn! What have you been feeding that thing to make it so big?"

"Why don't walk over here and let me get a closer look at you!"

Some of the women were so bold as to stand up and walk past Doug and Dave to get a closer look. Then they would return to their seats and gossip with their friends about what they had seen.

"See, I told you the ladies would enjoy seeing your majestic cock!" said Silvia proudly.

"Yea, and they can't take their eyes off you! Look how they're staring at you so lustfully. I bet their swimsuits are wet with envy!" sneered Becky.

"It looks like you girls are attracting a lot of attention too. The men are beginning to stare as well!" said Doug.

Having observed the women's reaction to Doug and Dave's giant cocks, the men were no longer admiring the girls discreetly. They were blatantly staring and talking openly about them.

"Checkout the tits on that Asian chick! I bet she fucks as good as she looks!"

"No way dude! My money is on the girl with the little tits. They usually fuck like rabbits, you know, making up for what they lack in the rack!"

Becky and Silvia were loving the attention, and decided to give the men something more to talk about. They stood up started applying suntan lotion to their bodies. They started with their face, neck, shoulders and worked their way down. They took extra time to rub the lotion on their breasts and nipples, while the men stared lustfully. The girls then continued their way down their bodies. They bent over to rub lotion on their legs and feet, letting the men get a good look at their ass and pussy from the rear. They then sat back down and spread their legs to rub lotion on the insides of their thighs, giving the men another view of their pussy! After rubbing the lotion on their thighs, Becky and Silvia then began rubbing lotion on their mound and around their pussy. They watched the men shift in their chairs and rearrange the erections in their pants.

The women had been watching the girls as well, and when Becky and Silvia had finished applying the suntan lotion to themselves, they yelled over for them not to forget their boyfriends.

"You don't want them to get a sunburn do you?"

"Yea, you better rub lotion on their bodies too!"

Becky and Silvia were happy to oblige, and of course the guys had no objections. They started at the neck and shoulders and worked their way down to their guy's feet, like they did for themselves. They purposely avoided rubbing lotion on his cock. The girls pretended that they were finished and laid back in the chaise lounge. There was an immediate uproar from the women:

"Hey! You're not done! Cocks need sunscreen too!"

"Yea, if it gets burnt, you won't be able to enjoy it!"

Becky and Silvia sat up and turned their attention to their boyfriend's cock. They squirted an ample amount of lotion onto their hands and began massaging the large but flaccid appendage. Within seconds the cocks had hardened from the girls' stimulation. It looked like a small flagpole had sprouted between each of the guy's legs. The girls continued rubbing their hands up and down their boyfriend's pole.

"Wow! Look at them grow! They're even bigger than before!"

"That's it girls, give those cocks the attention they deserve!"

Becky had a plan that would certainly shock the crowd at the pool. She concentrated her stroking around the head of Doug's cock.

Doug started moaning, "Oh God Becky! That feels so good! If you keep doing that you're going to make me cum!"

"That's the idea. But I want you to hold back as long as you can, OK? I want you to give me the biggest load you can. Let me know when you're about to release so I can be ready, OK?"

"You got it Babe..."

Doug closed his eyes and concentrated on the pleasure from Becky's hands. As he felt the pressure to release build in his groin, he would redirect his thoughts to something non-sexual. Then when the pressure subsided, he would give in the to the pleasure again. He repeated this technique as long as he could, until he couldn't resist the stimulation any longer.

"Becky... Get ready!"

Becky kneeled down next to Doug and aimed his cock towards her chest. She continued to stroke the head with one hand and gently squeezed his balls with the other.

"Oh God! Here it comes! Aaaaahhhh!"

When Doug finally released his load, an almost continuous stream of cum erupted from his cock! Long thick ropes of jizz splashed across Becky's chest. She continued to pump his cock with her hand, and with every stroke another spurt of cum was ejected towards her. Doug ejaculated for nearly ten seconds straight and delivered one of his largest loads ever, just as Becky had requested.

Becky couldn't be happier! Her entire chest was coated in thick white spooge. She carefully scooped the cum into her hands and began rubbing it all over her body, just like she had the suntan lotion. When she was done, her entire body, from her neck all the way to her toes, glistened with semen. Becky leaned back in her chaise lounge and relished in the thought of being covered in cum and having everyone watching her. She reached down with one hand a began masturbating. She spread her legs not only to give everyone a better view, but to give herself better access to her clit. She was horny as hell from all of the activity at the pool, so it didn't take her long to orgasm. As she approached her climax, she lifted her hips up off the chair in preparation for release. When her orgasm crested and the euphoria radiated through her body, she spread her labia and squirted! The clear liquid sprayed out like a small fountain, showering the pavement in front of her. She collapsed in the chaise lounge and basked in post-orgasmic pleasure.