Paranormal Coed Pt. 15: The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men and women who were watching were awestruck. They stared in disbelief at the amount of cum that Doug's cock had spewed, Becky's cum play, and finally her female ejaculation. Gradually they began applauding and cheering.

"Did you see the amount of cum he pumped out? I would have never thought that possible!"

"I told you the girls with small tits were better at sex!"

Silvia had stopped jerking off Dave to watch Becky. She would have never thought that her friend would be so bold to do what she had just done in front of everyone. And because of Becky's competitive nature, she knew that if she didn't do something equally daring that she would never let her live it down. So when everyone at the pool shifted their attention to her and Dave, she knew she needed to act fast.

Silvia stood up and addressed her audience, "Ladies and Gentlemen, today I'm going to perform a magic trick for you all, specifically, a disappearing act."

Her audience played along and applauded.

"As you can see, my assistant, Dave, is endowed with a magnificent ten-inch cock! I will, before your very eyes, make it disappear into my pussy!"

There was an immediate uproar of cheering and whistling from the men.

"But wait! That's not all! After fitting all ten inches of cock into my pussy, I will induce ejaculation, allow the cock to fill my pussy full of cum, and then transfer the cum into this glass without spilling a drop!" Silvia grabbed an empty margarita glass from one of the tables and set it down on the pavement in front of Dave. "And all of this will be done with my hands tied behind my back!"

There was more cheering and whistling from the men around the pool.

"Now then, can someone from the audience be so kind as to tie my hands?" Silvia removed the lacing from one of Dave's shoes and walked over to one of the men. She handed him the shoestring. "Be sure to tie me up good and tight, OK?" The man tied her hands behind her back as instructed. "Thank you so much!"

Silvia walked back over to Dave. "Now then, before I begin, Dave has been instructed to not offer any assistance during my act. He will not touch me with his hands, thrust his hips, or move in anyway. All he will do is provide me his hard cock and cum when necessary." She looked down at Dave. "Are you ready?" Dave smiled and nodded. "OK, let's get started!"

Silvia faced the audience and straddled Dave's chaise lounge. She aligned her pussy with his cock and began squatting. When the head came in contact with her labia, she paused and looked up at the audience. "Now watch as this monster cock disappears into my pussy!" Silvia lowered herself some more and watched the head enter her twat. She could feel her labia stretching around the girth of the giant cock. Slowly she lowered herself down onto the throbbing rod, inch by inch, until she felt it bottom out inside her. She looked down at her stretched pussy and was disappointed to see about two inches of cock still exposed!

Silvia was determined to take in all ten inches, not just for the show, but for her own personal satisfaction. She took a couple deep breathes, adjusted her position, and let the full weight of her body bear down on the cock. She felt intense pressure inside her abdomen as her body struggled to make room. She closed her eyes and concentrated on minimizing the discomfort. Suddenly there a round of applause from the audience. Silvia opened her eyes and looked down. All ten inches of Dave's cock was inside her!

She looked up at the audience and smiled, "Thank you! Thank you! I will now induce ejaculation!"

Silvia thought that it would be easy to fuck Dave's cock, but with her hands tied behind her back she found the action to be quite difficult. It took considerable physical effort to move her pussy up and down, but she was determined to make Dave cum. She mustered all of her strength and began bouncing on his cock. Silvia then discovered another challenge: her tits. As she bounced up and down, her tits began bouncing too. They made it difficult for her to keep a steady rhythm. If she didn't do something soon, her strength would give out and she wouldn't be able to fuck.

She suddenly remembered one of her trigonometry lessons. Her pussy and her tits were moving at different wavelengths. She needed to match the movement of both so that their frequency would align. She had no control over her tits, so she adjusted the rate of her fucking. She tried slowing down and speeding up until her tits suddenly began bouncing in unison with the movement of her pussy. Silvia was able to maintain a steady rhythm and actually found it less strenuous to fuck. Her pussy and tits were moving in a harmonic balance!

The new steady rhythm quickly brought Dave to orgasm. Silvia felt his cock stiffen, so she knew he was about to release. She continued fucking him until she felt the first spurt of cum explode inside her pussy. She then started raising herself up after every spurt to allow room for the cum inside her canal. Dave's load was massive, and Silvia feared his cock would exit her twat before he finished cumming. When Dave finally finished ejaculating, about two or three inches of cock remained inside her.

Silvia addressed the audience again, "Now that Dave has filled my pussy with cum, I shall transfer it all into the glass."

She tightened her lower pelvic muscles and carefully lifted her pussy off of the cock. She then slowly walked forward until she was standing above the glass. The glass had a very wide rim, so she was fairly confident that she would be able fill it without spilling. As Silvia squatted above the glass, Dave's cum came gushing out. Luckily she was able move her hips forward enough so that it landed in the glass. Had it not been as thick as it was, it would have landed on the pavement.

Silvia was now fully squatting above the glass, with her legs spread wide and her hands still tied behind her back. She relaxed her pelvic muscles and watched more of Dave's cum drain from her pussy. The milky fluid flowed out between her labia like warm syrup. When the flow subsided, she would contract and relax her pelvic muscles to force more of it out. She did this repeatedly until her pussy stopped dripping. When she stood up, there was a round of applause from the audience.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Silvia had Dave untie her hands and then she picked up the margarita glass. She was surprised to find how full it was. She wondered how Dave was able to consistently produce so much semen every time he ejaculated?

"Now then, for my final trick, I shall make all this cum disappear!"

She held the glass up for everyone to see. The men started chanting, "Chug! Chug! Chug!" Silvia lifted the glass to her lips, opened her mouth, and poured. The thick cream landed on her tongue. She swirled it around, savoring the bitter-salty taste, and then swallowed. The musky smell wafted in her nostrils. She opened her mouth again and guzzled down the rest. When she was done, she presented the empty glass to the audience. There was yet another round of applause.

Silvia bowed to the audience and then sat back down on her chaise lounge. She put on her sunglasses and returned to sunbathing, acting again as if nothing had happened. A short while later, she felt a nudge on her shoulder. It was Becky.

"Yes?"

"That was fucking awesome!"

"You liked that?"

"Absolutely! But it made my performance rather pale in comparison."

"Don't be silly! Rubbing cum all over your body was a real shocker! And ending your performance with a squirting orgasm, that was wild!"

"Yea, maybe... But your cock-riding sex show was super sexy. And you did all that with your hands tied behind your back!"

"Well, it wasn't easy. There were quite a few times that I nearly lost my balance. Luckily Dave's cock kept me from falling over."

"Like one of those spring riders at a playground?"

"Exactly!"

"I can just see you now... Boing! Boing! Boing!"

Silvia burst out laughing. "Oh my God! Stop already! You're going to make me pee!"

The four friends spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing and enjoyed a few dips in the pool. When it was time to leave, they picked up their belongings and headed back to their cabin. Only this time they didn't bother to cover up. Along the way, they talked about all the fun that they had that day. They all agreed that everything was more enjoyable because they had been naked, so for the remainder of the weekend they chose to be clothes-free. Becky and Silvia even went so far as to lock everyone's clothes in the car and then hide the key, just in case someone had second thoughts.

"Well that's all fine and dandy... Doug and I won't be able to get to our clothes, but you girls could anytime you wanted. You can't exactly hide the key from yourselves, can you?"

Becky and Silvia thought about it, and Dave was right. They would never be truly committed if one of them could get access to their clothes. It needed to be all or nothing. Becky looked around the cabin and suddenly a solution presented itself: the hotel safe. It was the type of safe that guests could program with a passcode.

"Yes! This is perfect! The passcode needs to be a minimum of four digits. Each of us will decide one of the digits and keep it private. Once the passcode is set, we lock the car keys inside and..."

"And then the only way to get to the keys and our clothes is if all four of us agree! Becky, you're brilliant!" Silvia was giddy with excitement.

One by one, each friend secretly entered one of the digits until the passcode was set. They locked the safe and then opened it to make sure their plan was going to work. Then they put the car keys in the safe and locked the handle.

"Woo-Hoo! We are officially nudists for the rest of the weekend!" squealed Becky.

"And if we're not fucking, than we're flaunting what we fuck! Isn't that right Dave?" Silvia reached down and squeezed his cock.

"Hey guys... I'm all for having a good time, but did any of us consider what we're going to do for dinner? I'm pretty sure we can't eat at the restaurant naked." Everyone stopped and looked at Doug like he had just farted in church. "Well, I'm sure we'd have to wear something..."

Doug was right, and they needed to come up with a solution other than retrieving their clothes from the car. Suggestions ranged from ordering room-service to wearing bathrobes, none of which anyone found very challenging. They wanted to remain nudists, but they also wanted to eat. Silvia suddenly remembered something she had seen earlier that day.

"I got it! You guys wait here, while Becky and I go checkout the gift store. We'll be back before you know it! Come on Becky, I'll explain along the way..." Becky and Silvia grabbed the last two bathrobes and headed out the door.

"Hey! I thought we agreed against wearing the bathrobes?" shouted Dave after them.

Silvia turned around to answer, "They're a necessary evil! Hopefully we won't need them after we get back!"

When the girls reached the reception center, a sign on the door indicated that shirts and shoes were required, so they reluctantly put on the bathrobes. They walked inside and headed straight for the gift store. There they found what Silvia had seen earlier that day: swimwear cover ups. They were designed like a robe, with long sleeves and a hem that ended mid-thigh. The material was a crocheted fishnet. Becky selected a pink one and Silvia a black one. They knew the guys would never wear such a garment, so they looked for something else. Luckily the store also had an assortment of exercise clothing. The girls picked out two muscle shirts and some running shorts for the guys to wear. The shirts were made from a breathable mesh-like fabric, and the shorts from a very light-weight, light-colored, stretchy material. The girls purchased the clothing and hurried back to their cabin.

"So what did you buy?" asked Dave.

"Some swimwear cover ups." answered Silvia proudly.

"I thought we all agreed that we weren't going to wear clothes?"

"They're not what you think. They're made to cover up your swimsuit when you leave the beach or pool. They make the wearer feel less exposed, like they're wearing more than just a swimsuit."

"And most importantly, they satisfy the resort's clothing policy that prohibit wearing swimsuits indoors. That's why they sell them." added Becky.

The girls took their cover ups out of the bag and put them on. The lacy garments covered absolutely none of their body. They were more of a decoration than clothing.

"What do you think?" asked Silvia as she modeled in front of Dave and Doug.

"It's sexy as hell, but it doesn't cover up a damn thing!" said Dave.

"Exactly! We're still naked, but we're in compliance with the resort's clothing rules." Interjected Becky.

"But those are to be worn over your swimsuits." said Doug.

"And they are! It just so happens that Silvia and I swim in our birthday suits."

"That's a loose interpretation of the rules, but technically you're right."

"I know I am!"

"So what are Dave and I supposed to wear?"

"I'm glad you asked. Silvia and I picked you out some athletic wear, but we need to make some minor alterations to it first. Give us minute..."

The girls grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen. They carefully cut out the mesh liner inside the running shorts. The liner would normally help support the man's genitals and also act as a modesty barrier. But for their situation, it wasn't necessary or wanted.

The girls handed the clothing to the guys. They put the shorts on first, and Becky and Silvia couldn't be happier with the results. First, their large cocks printed against the thin stretchy material, so much that you could clearly make out the veins and other details. Second, the material was light enough in color that it was nearly transparent. And third, the shorts were not long enough to completely cover their cock. About half of the head was exposed below the hem! The guys then put on the shirts, both of which were open on the sides. All in all, the guys were no more clothed then the girls.

"You guys look great!" exclaimed Silvia.

"You actually think this will work?" ask Dave skeptically.

"Of course it will! You're both wearing shirts and shorts, just like the rules require." answered Becky.

"But our cocks are showing through the fabric!"

"Does anyone complain when a woman's nipples can be seen through her top?"

"Usually not."

"Then it shouldn't be any different for you guys. Come on let's get going! I'm hungry!"

The four friends left the cabin and walked to the restaurant. They were all excited to find out what would happen when they arrived. Would they be allowed in? Would anyone question their fashion choices? Would they receive unwanted attention from the other guests? They hoped the answer to all three questions was 'yes'.

As they walked into the restaurant, they were greeted by the hostess, "Hello! Welcome to Samuel's! How may..." The women stopped mid-sentence and stared. She was obviously shocked by the appearance of the four friends.

"Is there a problem?" asked Dave calmly.

"Umm, why are you dressed like that?"

"Like what? Is there something wrong with our clothes?" Dave looked at himself and his friends.

"Well, you're all naked..."

"Excuse me... We are not naked!" interjected Becky.

"You most certainly are! I can see you breasts and vagina!"

"How dare you look at me like that! Would you like it if I looked down your blouse or up your skirt?"

"Of course not!"

"Then why are you doing it to us? This is harassment! I'd like to speak to your manager please!"

The hostess was clearly not amused, "Fine! I'll get the manager for you at once." She picked up the phone and dialed the manager, "Can you come to the lobby please? We have a situation." ... "Some guests are dressed very provocatively." ... "I did, but now they're claiming harassment and asked to speak to you." ... "Yes, Sir." The hostess hung up the phone. "The manager will see you shortly. Please, have a seat while you're waiting." She motioned for the group to sit on one of the lobby benches.

"No thank you. We prefer to stand. If we are to sit down, it will be at a table in the restaurant." remarked Becky.

It was a few minutes before the manager arrived. He was an older man, balding, and obviously work-stressed. He straightened his tie and buttoned his sport coat before entering the restaurant lobby. He approached the group of friends.

"Good evening, I'm Frank Smith, the manager. What seems to be the problem?"

"The problem is that your hostess is harassing us and refusing to seat us at a table!" replied Becky.

"Miss, I assure you that the hostess' intent was not to harass you. She has refused to seat you due to the nature of your clothing."

"What's wrong with our clothing?"

"It's very provocative and downright obscene!"

"Well, that's very interesting, because all of our clothing was purchased from your gift store. Is it the habit of this resort to sell obscene clothing and then refuse service to their guests after they purchase it?"

"No, that is not our policy."

"Then why are you refusing service to us?"

"Because you and your friends are naked under the clothing!"

"Isn't everyone, including yourself, naked under their clothes?"

"Well, yes, but that's not the point. The point is that you're not wearing the clothing for its intended purpose."

"How do you figure?"

"Well, for starters, the garments that you and your female friend are wearing were intended to be worn over your swimwear."

"My friend and I happen to swim in the nude. Therefore, we are wearing the garments correctly."

"Miss, you are supposed to have swimwear on underneath the garment!"

"Who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't wear? I'll have you know that my friend and I swim in the nude for safety reasons. Did you know that a swimmer could easily become entangled in the strings of a bikini top and drown? Or that the bottom could snag on a ladder or other pool fixture and become a tripping hazard?"

"No, I did not."

"So are you saying that you do not care about the safety of your guests?"

"I didn't say that. What I'm trying to say is that you and your friends are dressed inappropriately. For instance, your male friends are wearing shorts that are too small for their physique."

"Mr. Smith, you should be ashamed of yourself, discriminating against a guest with a physical abnormality! Our boyfriends struggle every day with their oversized penises, always having to hide their handicap from society, less they be called freaks. They live every day in fear of ridicule and scrutiny from so called 'normal' people. And now, just because they want to wear comfortable shorts, like normal people, you want to turn them away?"

"No. You're missing the point here! You are your friends are obscenely dressed, and I will not allow you to eat in this restaurant! Please exit through the door behind you!"

The manager started to extend his arm and point to the door with his index finger. Silvia recognized the opportunity and stepped forward, allowing the manager's finger to poke her breast.

Silvia screamed, "Ahh! Someone call the police! He just sexually assaulted me!"

"I did no such thing!"

"Yes you did! You just touched my breast! Someone arrest this man!"

"Please quiet down! There's no need to make scene. Obviously we have a simple misunderstanding here."

"A simple misunderstanding? You just touched my girlfriend's breast!" Dave stepped in between the manager and Silvia, and made a threatening stance.

"And I recorded the entire incident!" Doug help up his smartphone and showed the manager.

"Please! There's no need for violence. Perhaps we can come to some sort of agreement?"

"What kind of agreement?" inquired Doug.