Paranormal Coed Pt. 15: The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One that is mutually beneficial for all of us, and doesn't involve the police..."

It was suddenly clear that the manager did not want to become involved with the authorities. He became very passive and cooperative.

"Please, come to my office where we can talk privately."

The manager led the group of friends down a hallway to his office. It turned out that he was actually the resort manager, not the restaurant manager.

"Please have a seat... Now then, what can I do make this whole misunderstanding disappear, along with the recording on your phone?"

"You mean the recording I have showing you sexually assaulting a young college student?"

"Yes, that would be the one." The manager was nervous. He definitely did not want that video to be publicized.

"Mr. Smith, this entire misunderstanding, as you call it, occurred because you and your staff didn't appreciate our choice in clothing. I would venture to say that if you would allow us access to the entire resort and all of its services and amenities, dressed however we choose, to include completely nude, that we might be able to come to an agreement."

"W-w-what you're asking is impossible. We have rules and other guests to consider."

"Then I'm afraid I'd have no choice but to upload this video." Doug replayed the portion of the video showing the manager poking Silvia's breast.

"OK! OK! I'll talk to the staff. You won't be harassed, no matter what you're wearing, or not wearing. You have my word!"

"For the duration of our stay, to include tonight, Saturday, and Sunday."

"Yes, for the entire weekend."

"OK, Mr. Smith, I think we have an agreement."

"Hold on!" Becky suddenly intervened. "We would also like to have our stay comped, including all meals and incidentals."

The manager paused for a moment while he considered the request. "Fine, I'll comp your stay, all meals and all incidentals. Now, do we have a deal?"

The fours friends quietly deliberated the offer. But Silvia wasn't satisfied.

"I also want you to give us a voucher for a future stay for all of us, and four of our friends, to include the same provisions."

"No way! That's asking too much!"

Silvia put her hand on her breast, "Ow... I think you might have bruised my boob!"

"OK! OK! You can have the free voucher!"

"Thanks you! And will clothing be optional on our next visit as well?"

"Yes! Now will you please delete that video?"

Silvia turned to Dave, "Did you record all of that?"

"I sure did."

"OK, Mr. Smith, we have an agreement!" Silvia stood up to shake his hand.

"Great! Now delete that video and get out of my office!"

"Shouldn't you call your hostess and let her know we're coming for dinner?"

The manager picked up the phone and called the restaurant and told them to be expecting the four friends and that they weren't to be harassed in anyway. He also told them that their meal would be free.

"Thank you! And don't forget to notify the day staff. We don't want any problems at breakfast or lunch."

The manager agreed and shooed them out of his office. When the four friends entered the restaurant, the hostess greeted them cordially.

"Hello! Welcome to Samuel's. Would you like a booth or table?"

"A table please." answered Becky.

"Absolutely, please follow me." The hostess led them to a table at the back of the restaurant.

"Do you mind if we sat at another table? Maybe that one over there?" Becky pointed to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

"If you insist..." The hostess seated them at the table. "Your waitress will be with you shortly."

"Thank you."

"Hey Becky, why did you choose a table, and why this one?" asked Dave.

"Simple, I wanted everyone to be able to see us. A booth is too private, but with a table, everyone can see everything!"

"Becky, you are so naughty!" squealed Silvia.

About that time the waitress arrived at their table. "Hello! My name Cassie and I'll be your server this evening. Can I start you off with some drinks?" Everyone placed their order. "Great, I'll be right back..."

After the waitress left, the four friends realized that many of the guests in the restaurant were staring at them. Becky and Silvia smiled and waved at the people they recognized from the pool earlier that day. As for Dave and Doug, the women from the pool were smiling and waving at them instead.

The waitress returned with their drinks and took their order. "OK, I'll go place your order with the kitchen and they'll have your food out to you as soon as possible. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes Cassie, would you mind hanging up my robe? It's a little warm in here."

"I'd be happy to."

Silvia stood up and removed the garment and handed it to the waitress. "Thank you!"

"I'm warm too. Would you mind taking mine as well?" Becky removed her garment.

"No problem. You can retrieve them from the hostess when you leave."

Of course neither Silvia nor Becky was warm. It was just an excuse to be completely naked in the restaurant. They wanted to see just how much freedom was promised to them by the manager, and so far it seemed that he was upholding his end of the bargain. But did they really have complete freedom? The girls were going to going to find out.

As the four friends talked amongst themselves, Becky and Silvia set their water glasses precariously close to where they would be bumped by their elbow. Then they accidentally knocked them off the table into Dave and Doug's laps. The cold water startled the guys and they jumped up out of their seats.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Dave. Here, let me help you dry off!" Silvia took a napkin and tried to dry his lap. Becky did the same for Doug.

"I think you better get out of these wet clothes before you catch a cold!" suggested Becky.

The girls helped the guys out of their clothes. All four friends were now completely naked in the middle of the restaurant. About that time the waitress returned to their table. She had heard the commotion and wanted to offer assistance. The guys turned to face her when she arrived. This was the first time for her to get a full view of their giant cocks. She stood for a moment and stared at them. She apparently liked what she saw, because her nipples were poking underneath her blouse!

"Let me help clean up this mess!"

The waitress got down on her hands and knees with a towel and began soaking up the spilt water. From this position, the guys' cocks were at eye level, dangling in front of her face. She wanted to reach out and touch one, to feel it's weight and shape in her hand. Her fantasy was suddenly interrupted when she felt a tingle in her groin and her panties moisten!

She stood back up from under the table, "All cleaned up!"

"Thank you. We're so sorry. We didn't mean to make a mess. It was an accident."

"Don't worry, it happens all the time. Can I bring you some more water, or anything else?"

"I think we fine for now."

"OK, your food should be out in couple minutes."

While they waited for their food, every single person in the restaurant was now staring at them. They were either staring at the Becky and Silvia or staring at Doug and Dave. The girls of course wanted to be exhibitionists, so they spread they legs and showed off their pussies under the table, or they played footsie with their boyfriend's cock.

The food was wonderful and everyone enjoyed an exciting dinner. Throughout the evening the girls made it a point use the restroom several times. This gave them the opportunity to walk around the restaurant and to be seen by the other guests. Some even called them over to their table to talk and thank them for providing such fine entertainment.

When they were done with their meal, the waitress brought them the check. The total at the bottom was crossed out and 'No Charge' written below it.

"I want to thank you for allowing me to be your server this evening, and I hope you'll choose to dine with us again!"

"Oh, we certainly will. Thank you." replied Silvia.

When the group of friends left the restaurant, the hostess reminded them of their garments.

"Thanks, but we won't be needing them anymore. This is all the clothing that we will be wearing from now on!" Becky pointed to the flip-flops and sandals that she and her friends were wearing.

"Of course! We appreciate our guests' unique choices in clothing and lifestyles. Have a good evening and we look forward to seeing you again."

"I'm glad to hear you say that, because my friends and I definitely want to be seen!"

Everyone smiled smugly at the hostess as they exited the restaurant. Once they were outside, everyone burst out laughing! They couldn't believe that they had just gotten away with. Not only were they allowed to sit and eat in the restaurant completely naked, but they had free reign over the entire resort. They headed back to their cabin, relaxed in the Jacuzzi, fucked several times, and then turned in for the night.

They spent the rest of the weekend completely naked. At no time did any of them wear any clothing, other than footwear. They went on more nature hikes, kayaked on the lake, sunbathed at the pool, played billiards in game room, and dined at the restaurant. All this they did in the nude. They all had a thoroughly wonderful time, and grew much closer, both as couples and as friends. It would be a weekend that they would never forget.