Paranormal Coed Pt. 16: Body Paint

Story Info
Sam & Britney participate in body painting competition.
8.7k words
4.64
4.1k
1
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
49 Followers

Chapter 49: Risqué Art

Sam and Britney ate breakfast and were ready to leave in plenty of time. After hugging Gloria good bye, the girls got into the car and were about to drive off.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Have the artist take some photos of the two of you together. I want to frame a couple to display in the house."

"OK Mom, we won't forget. Love you!"

"I love you too, girls!"

Once they were a few blocks away, Sam reach into the back seat, grabbed a small package, and handed it to Britney.

"What's this?"

"Accessories for today's art show."

Britney slowly opened the package. When she looked inside she found two sets of faux animal ear headbands and tails.

"I don't understand?"

"Look more closely."

"OK, one set looks like a fox and the other a tiger. A tiger!?"

"Today you get to be your favorite wild animal!"

Britney took the tiger ears out of the box and put them on her head. "How do I look?"

"Absolutely adorable!"

She then took the fox ears out of the box and put them on Sam. "There you go! You look really cute too!"

Britney then examined the tails. She took one out of the box and felt the fluffy fur. Then she noticed the end of the tail. It was smooth and shaped like a pointy mushroom.

"Umm, Sam?"

"Yes Sweetie?"

"Do you realize what's on the end of the tail?"

"Yea, it's a butt plug. That's how we're going to wear them."

"OK, now I'm really confused! It's time for you to come clean about this art show we're going to!"

Sam explained that they were going to participate in a nude body painting competition. Artists from all over the country come to Hampton Grove to transform 'human canvases' into various animals, birds, reptiles, plants, etc. The city council voted to suspend indecency laws during the show, so participants are free to walk around the town nude, provided their bodies are completely covered in paint.

"So let me get this straight. You want to walk around in public, completely nude, wearing only body paint, animal ears, and a butt plug tail?"

"Yes, and I want to do that with you!"

"And you've arranged for an artist to paint us to look like a tiger and a fox?"

"Yes! And they happen to be two of the more famous artists in who participate in this event!"

"Well, I have to say that this the craziest idea you've come up with so far!"

"And?"

"And, I absolutely love it!"

"I knew you would!" Sam was practically bouncing in her seat with excitement!

"So, have you been to this event before?"

"No. But I've always wanted to go."

"What was stopping you?"

"You... I mean, not having you in my life. But now that you're here and we're together, I can do everything I've ever wanted to do."

"Well, I'm so happy that I make you happy!" Britney reached over and caressed Sam's neck. She brought her fingers to rest on her collar. "You know; the artist might want you to remove your collar. It might get in the way of their painting."

"I was thinking it might. I guess I could remove it this one time, provided you approve."

"Of course I approve. Besides, you're always talking about how you're not really naked when you're wearing your collar."

Sam giggled, "That's right!" Sam suddenly noticed the road sign for Hampton Grove. "Look! We're almost there! Oh! I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun!"

"I'm sure we will..."

All the body painting took place at the Hampton Grove Community Center. Artists had two hours to paint their canvasses. The artwork would then be judged and afterwards the participants could walk around the town square. About a hundred portable stalls were setup inside the community center providing the artists with a private area to paint.

Sam and Britney checked in at the reception desk and were directed to their assigned artists. Their artists were located in separate areas, so they wouldn't be able to see each other until the judging began.

"Look for me when you're done! I'll be the little red fox with a bushy tail!"

"Yes Sam, I'm sure I'll be able to find you."

"And I'll look for the sexy tiger!"

"You're crazy! You know that, right?"

"Crazy in love!"

The girls kissed and went to find their assigned artists. Sam skipped away like schoolgirl.

Britney found her artist right away. "Hello? Am I in the right place?"

"Are you here to become a tiger?"

"Yes I am!"

"Then you've found the right place and the right artist! My name is Ryan. And you are?"

"Britney."

"Welcome Britney! And this is my assistant Carol." Britney and Carol exchanged hellos. "So, is this your first time to be painted?"

"Yes it is."

"Fabulous! I love virgin canvasses! Before we get started, do you need to use the bathroom or have any special requests?"

"I brought these ears and tail that I'd like to wear."

Ryan examined the accessories. "Yes, I can work with these. They will definitely make your transformation even more realistic." Ryan handed the ears and tail to Carol. "OK, Britney, go ahead and take off your clothes."

Britney removed her clothing and handed them to Carol. Carol folded them up neatly and put them into a bag, along with her purse.

"Your belongings will be secured in a wall locker. Check in at the reception desk at the end of the day to collect them." explained Carol.

Ryan stepped back and gasped. "What a beautiful canvass! It's almost a shame to cover it with paint!" Britney started blushing. "My apologies! I didn't mean to embarrass you!"

"No, it's OK. I shouldn't be here if I didn't want to want to be admired, right?"

"Well, once you're covered in paint, you can blush all you want, because no one will be able to tell... Now then, Carol is going to wipe down your body and then I'm going to spray you with a clear prep coat. It will minimize perspiration and give the paint a good surface to adhere to. And don't worry, everything's non-toxic and hypoallergenic."

Carol started wiping Britney's entire body with what looked like baby wipes, only they felt more astringent. When Carol was done, Ryan instructed Britney to close her eyes and hold her breath as he sprayed her face and neck. Then he sprayed the rest of her body. She could feel her skin tighten from the spray.

"OK Britney, are you ready to begin?"

"Yes I am!"

Ryan used various air brushes to apply the paint to Britney's body, and Carol would provide him the different colors of paint as he needed them. He used a large air brush to apply the main colors and a smaller brush for the details. Britney was required to stand the entire time, turning around and raising her arms and legs when needed. When it came time to paint her face, Britney was allowed to sit down.

"Won't the paint come off on the chair?"

"These paints won't. They will only come off with soap and warm water. I'm going to take a short break while Carol fits your ears and styles your hair, OK?"

"Sure."

Carol quickly went to work on Britney's hair. "You don't mind if I take the ears off of the headband do you? I'll be able to fit them better with some hair clips and pins."

"Do whatever you think is best."

"Thanks... By the way, you're looking absolutely amazing! This has to be one of Ryan's best works so far!"

"Really?" Britney started to move her head to look at her body.

"Please don't look until Ryan is done. Trust me, the wait is worth it."

When Carol was finished, Britney's own ears were hidden by her hair and the faux ears were positioned on her head like those of a real cat's. They appeared to be a natural part of Britney's body. Ryan came back into the stall and inspected her work.

"Excellent Carol! Perfect! Now then Britney, let's complete your transformation..."

Ryan used the smallest air brush to apply the paint to her face. About half an hour later he set his brush down and stepped back from Britney.

"I think we're done. Please stand up!"

Britney stood up and Ryan had her turn around several times while he looked at her from all angles.

"Yes, we are definitely done! All that's left is your tail."

Carol held the tail in her hand. "I can fit it for you, that way you won't accidentally smear the paint."

"Sure, go ahead..."

Britney bent over and Carol gently inserted the plug into her anus. It was a tight fit, but that would ensure that it didn't accidentally fall out.

Ryan started clapping. "Perfect! Absolutely perfect! You look like you came straight from the jungles of India. Britney, would you like to see your transformation?"

"Yes please!"

Carol walked over to one of the walls of the stall and pulled back a curtain that was covering a full sized mirror. Britney could not believe what she was seeing! The image in the mirror moved as she did, but it was not her. She couldn't recognize herself under the tiger pattern that was painted on her skin!

"Oh my God! Ryan what have you done?!"

"I transformed you into a tiger, just as you requested!"

Britney just stared at the reflection in the mirror. She couldn't believe it was actually her.

"Britney, do you mind if I take some photos of you and my artwork?"

"Not at all. Would you be able to take some of my girlfriend and me together as well?"

"Is she also being painted?"

"Yes. She is going to be a fox."

"Oh, I think that's Gabriella's canvass. She does excellent work too. I doubt you'll recognize her when you see her."

In the meantime, Carol had setup a jungle backdrop for the photo shoot.

"Thanks Carol... Now, do you mind going over to Gabby's stall and see if her fox is ready and escort her back here?"

"I'd be happy to!"

Ryan turned his attention back to Britney. "OK Britney, you can pose however you like. I'll just snap photos and sort out the best ones later."

Britney posed in different exotic and cat-like positions. Ryan took over a two dozen photos.

"Beautiful Britney! Absolutely beautiful! You're a natural!"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I actually feel like a tiger!"

"And your photos capture that feeling perfectly!"

About that time Carol returned. "I hope someone's guarding the henhouse, because there's a fox on the loose!"

Sam stepped into the stall and Britney couldn't believe her eyes! Sam was painted just as meticulously as she was, but her artist applied a more whimsical/animated style.

"Sam? Is that you?"

"I was going to say the same thing about you, Sweetie!"

"Come here! Let me check you out!" Britney had her turn around in front of her. "You are just too cute!"

"You really think so?"

"I do! And I love your fluffy tail too!" Britney reached down a gave it a gentle tug.

Sam immediately shivered and let out a small moan!

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"That's OK, I didn't think it would be such a tight fit."

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, but in a good way..." Sam took a moment to regain her composure. "Anyway, you're absolutely beautiful! If I didn't know better, I'd think that you're a real tigress! Actually you look like a 'Khajiit' from the Elder Scrolls video games. They are one of the beast races which inhabit the continent of Tamriel, and..."

"Sam, before you go off on a tangent, Ryan has agreed to take some photos of us together!"

"Oh yea, for Mom!"

"OK ladies, we only have a few minutes before you need to be in place for the judging. So if you don't mind..."

Sam and Britney faced each other, held hands and pretended to kiss. "OK, we're ready!" announced Britney.

Ryan snapped a few photos. "OK! That's really cute! Mom will love it! But how about one that's a little more intimate?"

"What do you mean?"

"Trust me, you'll love this!"

Ryan repositioned the girls into a more seductive pose. He had Britney put her hands on Sam's ass while Sam cupped one of Britney's breasts in her hand.

"Now open your mouths and touch your tongues together like you're going to French kiss. Perfect! Sam, tilt your head back a little. That's great! Now both of you close your eyes." Ryan snapped a few photos. "Perfect! I love capturing a couples' passion in a photo!"

"Thank you so much Ryan! What do we owe you for that?" asked Sam.

"No charge. The photos are digital, and it won't cost a thing to email them to you."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Now hurry up to the stage, the judging is about to begin!"

Sam and Britney hurried to the stage. As they walked, their tail would swing side to side and tug at their anus. The feeling was quite erotic, especially for Sam! All the participants assembled at the back of the stage behind the main curtain. Event coordinators instructed everyone to form two lines at the each side of the stage. Participants would then walk to the center of the stage, down the center runway, turn around, and walk back the way they came. When it was the participant's turn, they would hand one of the coordinator's a card that had their name, the artist's name, the title of the artwork, and a brief description.

The canvasses ranged in age from 18 all the way to 99, and were of all shapes and sizes. Not everyone was painted to look like an animal. Many were painted as flowers, super heroes, aliens, etc. If you could imagine it, they painted it! Sam and Britney took special notice of some of the men. One was painted to look like and elephant with his cock as the trunk! While another was painted as Pinocchio's nose!

"I wonder if he's supposed to tell a lie during the judging? You know, to fully demonstrate the artwork?" whispered Britney.

"I don't know if that would be allowed."

"Well, they can't expect the guys not to get excited, especially with so many naked bodies around! And some of the artwork would definitely look better if the men were hard, like that guy over there..."

The guy was painted like a dragon, with his large cock as the neck and head! Britney was reminded of her symbiont and relieved that it was currently hibernating. There was no doubt in her mind that it would want to feed from that large cock, and that would definitely disrupt the show.

The time finally came for Sam to walk across the stage. Sam handed her card to the coordinator. "Next we have Miss Samantha Robins as a Woodland Fox, painted by Gabriella Carson!" There was a loud round of applause from the audience. "This sly little fox is quite the burglar. Not only will she steal your eggs and chickens, but your heart as well. And who would blame you? She's as cute as they come! Let's give another round of applause for Samantha Robins and the artwork of Gabriella Carson!"

Sam was grinning ear to ear! She loved the attention and she loved the fact that she was completely naked in front of everybody. When she returned to back stage, Britney was waiting for her.

"Babe! You were wonderful! The audience loved you!"

"Oh, Britney! It was so exciting! All those people clapping, whistling, and taking photos! It was such a rush! I thought I was going to pass out or have an orgasm!"

"Well, luckily you did neither! I'm so proud of you!"

"I'm proud of you too! The audience is going to go crazy when they see you, I just know it!"

When it was finally Britney's turn, she handed her card to the coordinator. "Here we have Miss Britney Davis as a voluptuous Tigress, the creation of Ryan Thompson!" The audience went wild when they saw Britney, just like Sam had predicted! "This jungle beauty may look cuddly, but make no mistake, she's a killer! Watch out villagers! No one's safe when this sexy cat is on the prowl! Let's hear it again for Britney Davis and Ryan Thompson!"

Britney rejoined Sam back stage. Sam was bouncing with excitement!

"Why are you so giddy?"

"Because my girlfriend is this most gorgeous woman here!"

"What makes you say that?"

"After you walked out on stage, those guys over there started asking about you!"

"And what did you say?"

"I told him that we were together!"

"And then what happened?"

"They said that I was one lucky girl! Britney, they were jealous of me! No one's ever been jealous of me before! This is one of the best days ever!"

"Well, I consider myself pretty lucky to have you too! I'd kiss you right now, but I don't want to smear the paint."

"I understand. There's plenty of time for smooching later..."

Once the judging was completed, the participants were free to leave. Those who wanted to walk around in public were reminded to stay within the town square. The square consisted of a large park surrounded my small businesses. Sam and Britney couldn't wait to get outside.

Stepping through the doors of the Community Center, the warm sunshine and cool breeze danced upon their naked bodies. The girls were filled with exhilaration! They were free of the restraints of clothing and social decency. And even though their nudity was acceptable in the current situation, they still felt like exhibitionists and wanted to be seen by the public. Britney was reminded of the time she and Katie walked naked through the mall on a mutual dare, but this time she need not fear being chased by security.

As they approached the town square, they were excited to see so many spectators ready to take photos of the participants. This gave Britney an idea.

"Hey! What do you say we give those people something to get excited about?"

"What do have in mind?"

"Follow me!"

Britney and Sam returned to the community center and found Carol packing up Ryan's art supplies.

"Hey Carol, can we have a couple of those cleansing wipes?"

"Why? They'll take your paint right off. It would be a shame to ruin such beautiful artwork!"

"We don't want to ruin the artwork, just enhance it a little."

Carol stopped what she was doing and studied Britney and Sam pensively. "What is it you're wanting to do exactly?"

"We kind of wanted to sexualize the artwork a little."

"How?"

"By removing the paint from our nipples and pussy."

"You could get into a lot of trouble for doing that! The only reason the city allows body paint in public is because we cover the entire body with paint."

"I can see covering up a cock with paint, but we're only talking about little bit of pink here and there. Come on, what do you say? Will you help us?"

"If Ryan found out, he'd kill me!"

"Who's to say we didn't remove the paint ourselves?"

"OK, I'll do it! But not a word to anyone!"

"We won't say anything. Promise!"

Carol brought the girls inside the stall and closed the curtain. "Ryan uses a special paint remover with a Q-tip to fix any mistakes he might make. It may sting a little, but it takes the paint right off without harming the paint around it." Carol started with Britney. "OK, let's uncover your nipples first!"

She dipped a Q-tip in the remover and carefully started rubbing off the paint. Britney's nipples hardened from the touch of the Q-tip and the cooling sensation of the remover. It didn't take long for Carol to uncover both nipples and the surrounding areola.

"OK, for your pussy, how much do you want uncovered?"

"Just the labia and clit."

Carol had Britney expose her pussy by lifting her foot up on a chair. She kneeled down and carefully considered the best approach to achieve Britney's request.

"Just removing the paint from your lips and clit won't look right. I could remove all the paint from your pubic area, and then use an air brush to blend the remaining paint into your skin. It would look quite natural!"

"You can do that?"

"Of course! I've learned a lot by watching Ryan work!"

"Sounds great! Let's do that!"

Carol removed all the paint from Britney's crotch. Her pale skin and pink pussy contrasted sharply against the surrounding orange and white paint. Carol then setup an air brush and began painting.

"I'll just blend the white underbelly fur that Ryan painted on your stomach down to your mound and the sides of your pussy. Then I'll fade the orange fur in and around it."

When Carol was done, it looked like the fur thinned naturally around Britney's pussy. The transition from orange to white to bare skin was practically unnoticeable. She did the same effect around Britney's nipples.

Woreign
Woreign
49 Followers