Paranormal Coed Pt. 16: Body Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol! You did an awesome job! It looks like Ryan could have painted me this way originally! I can't tell the difference between your work and his!"

"I told you, I learned a lot from watching him paint. I'm planning on registering as an artist in next year's competition."

"I'm certain that you'll give him some stiff competition."

"Thanks! Now, let's help your little fox friend get her genitals back too."

Carol performed the same touchup to Sam's body as she did to Britney's. Working around her piercings proved to be a little more challenging, but the end result was just as fabulous.

"There you go! The two of you definitely look a lot sexier than you did before!"

"Thank you so much Carol! You don't know how much this means to us!"

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea. Have fun flaunting yourselves!"

"Oh we will!"

Britney and Sam hurried back to the town square, ready to show off their risqué artwork. The changes that Carol made were so subtle, that at first glance you wouldn't notice them. This is what Britney had hoped for. She wanted folks to realize afterwards that they got a shot of her nipples and bare pussy! And even if someone did notice, they probably wouldn't say anything for fear of being called a pervert for looking too closely. So Britney and Sam basically had a free pass to flash everyone without fear of reprisal.

Everywhere they walked, people would take their picture, as they did for all the participants. But they noticed many of them, especially the men, coming back to take more. At their request, Britney and Sam posed in a landscaped area of the park. Britney climbed on top of a large rock, pretending to be ready to pounce on her prey. She positioned her legs in such a way that her pussy was on full display. Sam squatted like a dog next to a tree, also exposing her pussy and large clit. As expected, a lot of people wanted to take a photo of Britney. Some even requested to have their photo taken with her, which she happily agreed to.

But what was really surprising was the number of people who wanted photos of Sam. Apparently a lot of men had 'Lolita-Complexes' and found her erotically-cute prepubescent characteristics extremely attractive. Several of the men commented that she looked like a character from a Japanese hentai comic book. Sam loved the attention and even sat on some of the men's laps for a photo.

One older guy thought he could cop a feel and put his hand on the inside of Sam's thigh. It was a decision which he would immediately regret. Within seconds, Sam had him lying face-down on the ground, thanks to her Jujitsu skills. She moved so fast that nobody really saw what happened.

"Oh no! He fell down!" said Sam smiling.

Britney jumped off the rock and went over to Sam. "Are you OK? What happened?"

"Oh, I'm fine. He touched me, that's all."

The man on the ground started yelling obscenities at Sam.

"I think we should go, this perv is drawing a lot of unnecessary attention, and we don't need to get caught up in it!"

"I agree!"

The girls quickly left the area, and disappeared into a crowd of people watching an outdoor play with actors in body paint. They meandered through the crowd and found themselves on the opposite side of the park. Directly across the street from them was an ice cream shop.

"Ooo! I want some ice cream!" announced Sam. She grabbed Britney by the hand and headed toward the shop.

"Umm, Babe, how do you expect to pay for an ice cream? We don't have any money with us."

"Oh, maybe I forgot to tell you? Most of the businesses around the town square are offering their services and merchandise for free to all of the human canvasses today! See..."

Sam pointed to a sign in the window that read: Free Single Cone for All Body Paint Participants.

"No, you didn't tell me! Now I want to visit all the stores!"

"OK, but let's start with ice cream!"

Sam and Britney walked into the ice cream shop. The girl behind the counter greeted them with a smile.

"Hello! Welcome to Carver's!"

"Hi! My girlfriend and I would like a single cone, please."

"Sure! What flavors would you like?"

They looked over the selection. Sam chose black cherry and Britney chose rocky road. The girl scooped the ice cream into a cone and handed them over the counter.

"I really like your body paint!"

"Thanks!"

"Of all that I've seen today, yours are by far the best!"

"Well, our artists deserve all the credit, not us."

"They did an excellent job. I really like how they show off your nipples and pussy!"

Sam and Britney were surprised that the girl would so blatantly make such a comment. They stared back at her, not sure what to say.

"What? You didn't think anyone would notice? I did the moment you two walked in here. But that's the first thing I look at when I see a good looking girl!"

"Umm, thanks."

"Hey, if you two aren't busy tonight, you should come out to Desiree's. They have a really good DJ on the weekends." The girl wrote down some information on the back of a business card. "Here's the address and my cellphone number. I'm Tiffany by the way." She handed the card to Sam and winked at Britney.

"Thanks! I'm Sam and this is Britney."

"It's nice to meet you! Maybe I'll see you tonight?"

"Maybe... Thanks again for the ice cream!"

As Sam and Britney left the shop, Tiffany watched them lustfully. Sam happened to look back at her and Tiffany waved goodbye.

"You're not actually considering meeting her, are you?" asked Britney.

"Of course not! But I didn't want to tell her 'No', that would have been rude."

"Are you sure you don't want to go? I got the impression that she really liked you!"

"No she didn't... Did she?"

"She was staring at you the whole time. She couldn't take her eyes off you!"

"So... What do I care?"

"I don't know... She was kind of cute, don't you think?"

"No she wasn't! She was..." Sam looked over at Britney and saw her holding back a laugh. "Oh! You're such a joker!"

Britney burst out laughing! "Ha-Ha! I really had you going!"

"You think you're so funny, don't you?"

"Yes I do... But, seriously, I think she like you! Maybe I should go back there and punch her in the throat for hitting on my girlfriend?"

"I bet you hit like a girl!"

"But I am a girl!"

"And a damn fine one too!"

Sam and Britney held hands while eating their ice cream cones and continued walking down the sidewalk window shopping. They were having a wonderful day.

Chapter 50: Back Home

It was late afternoon when Sam and Britney had finished window shopping and visiting all of the businesses around the town square. The thrill of being naked in public had started to wear off, so they headed back to the community center to pick up their belongings and head home. The receptionist handed them their locker keys and directed them to the bathrooms where they could shower and change into their clothes. After retrieving their belongings, Sam and Britney decided against wearing their clothes. They wanted to surprise Gloria when they got home.

As they walked past the receptionist toward the parking lot, she tried to stop them. "Excuse me! You're not supposed to go that way without clothing!"

"It's OK, we don't mind!" said Britney.

"Ladies, I must insist you put on your clothes, or I'll have no choice but to call the authorities!"

"Seriously? You'll call the police on us?"

"It's all part of the city council's ruling. Indecency laws have only been suspended in this facility and the town square. If you're seen wearing only body paint anywhere else in the city, you'll be arrested and the council will revoke the Body Paint Association's charter to hold its competitions here."

"Well, we don't want that to happen. Come on Sam, let's go get dressed..."

Sam and Britney reluctantly walked back toward the bathroom to change. A few minutes later they returned wearing their clothes.

"Thank you ladies. We hope you enjoyed the event. Please come back next year."

Fortunately, the receptionist didn't notice Sam and Britney's tails hanging down below their skirts. Once they reached their car, they quickly took off their clothes and threw them in the back seat!

"That's much better, don't you think?" asked Britney.

"Yes it is! Now let's go home and surprise Mom and Dad!"

When they arrived home and got out the car, the neighbor across the street called over to Sam. "Samantha! Samantha is that you?"

"Yes it is Mrs. Bratcher."

"Well come over here! And bring your friend!"

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Mrs. B."

"Are you sure? Won't she mind that we're naked."

"She probably won't even notice..." Sam and Britney walked across the street.

"Samantha! It is you! I didn't recognize you in your costume. Is it Halloween already?"

"No Mrs. B, it's not Halloween."

"Then why are you and your friend wearing costumes?"

"It's body paint."

"Body paint? It looks like you're wearing animal suites. You even have tails!" The old lady chuckled.

"Do you like it?" Sam shook her ass and tail.

"Well, you look very cute, Samantha! But your friend, she looks ferocious!"

"Don't worry, she's actually very nice."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, this is my girlfriend, Britney."

"Hello Britney!"

"Hello. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Bratcher."

"You're very pretty for a tiger!"

"Well, thank you!" Britney was blushing underneath her paint.

"Samantha, you said she's your girlfriend?"

"That's right! Britney and I are a couple!" Sam and Britney held hands.

Mrs. Bratcher stared at them for a few seconds. "And why are you dressed up as animals?"

"We just came back from an art show."

"Oh, I thought it might be Halloween. You want me get you some candy?"

"No, that's OK. We're going to go eat dinner now. It was good to talk with you."

"It was good to talk with you too, Samantha. Bye-bye!"

"Bye Mrs. B!" Sam and Britney walked back across the street. "She's been like a grandmother to me. It's so sad to see her like that."

"She seemed really nice though."

"Yea, she's great! I used to spend a lot of time with her when I was little; baking cookies, making crafts, and helping her in her garden."

"My grandma was the same way. She taught me how to sew."

When they reached the driveway, Gloria came outside and greeted them. "Wow! Let me get a look at you two!"

Sam and Britney modeled for her.

"Your artists did an amazing job! Tell me you got some photos!"

"We did. They'll email them later."

Gloria was admiring their body paint and suddenly noticed the modifications the girls had made. "Hey! Since when did they stop painting genitals?"

"Oh, we had another artist change that for us!"

"You girls are so bad! Did anyone notice?"

"Just a couple of people..."

"Well, I can appreciate you two wanting to be sexually expressive, but you really should practice some modesty."

"Oh, come on Mom! You think it's hot, don't you?"

"Of course I do! And if I was your age, I'd probably do the same thing. Now get inside before too many of the neighbors see you..."

Once inside the house, Gloria and the girls talked about their day at Hampton Grove. This was also the first time that Gloria had seen Sam's shackles in person.

"Samantha, I didn't realize that your nipple piercings were permanent." Gloria tugged lightly on one of the nipple rings.

"They are! So is the one in my clit!"

"So you can't take these off?"

"Nope!"

"Well, they're a bit extreme, but as long as you and Britney are happy with them, so am I."

"Thanks Mom!"

"Speaking of piercings, I noticed you don't have any Britney. Why not?"

"I don't know. I guess I never had a chance to get them."

"Well, you have such lovely breasts! I think they would look really nice on you, don't you agree Samantha?"

"I think Britney is perfect just the way she is!" Sam hugged Britney and gave her a kiss.

About that time Paul came in from the garage. "I thought I heard talking, so how was the... Oh! Wow!" Paul stopped talking and stared at Sam and Britney.

"I certainly hope you're admiring their body paint and not their bodies, Paul! These are our daughters, remember?"

"Of course! The artwork is exquisite! And it's also very erotic, and something a daughter shouldn't flaunt in front of her father." Paul looked away. "You girls are very beautiful, but now might be a good time to wash off the paint and put on some clothes. Please..."

"Your father's right. Dinner will be ready in about an hour, so you have plenty of time to shower."

"OK Mom! And sorry Daddy. We didn't mean to embarrass you."

"That's OK Jelly Bean."

Sam and Britney went back to their room to clean up.

In their room, Sam and Britney removed each other's tail. Britney's came out quite easily, but Sam's required a little bit more effort. Sam winced in pain as Britney pulled the plug out of her anus.

"I'm so sorry Honey. Did that hurt?"

"A little, but I liked it. You know, I kind of enjoyed wearing a butt plug all day." said Sam.

"Oh?"

"Yea, I was thinking we could incorporate them to my discipline routine."

"You're quite the kinky girl, aren't you?"

Sam giggled. "If I was forced to wear one of those in public... Oh my God, that would be so exciting!"

"Maybe I'll consider it..."

The girls got into the shower together like before. They were surprised how easily the body paint washed off. They watch each other's animal persona melt away under the shower faucet. After drying off from their shower, they realized that they still had 20 minutes before it would be dinner time, so they licked each other to a quick orgasm! They then got dressed and went to help Gloria in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom! Anything we can do to help?"

"Sure! You girls can set the table if you like."

Sam and Britney grabbed the plates, glasses, and silverware from the cabinets.

"It's so nice to have my girls back. Both of you are too pretty to cover up with paint."

"And I have a strict rule about no animals at the table while we're eating!" added Paul.

"When we're role-playing, Britney sometimes treats me like her pet and has me eat out of a bowl on the floor!"

"Samantha! Don't you think that's something the two of you should keep private?"

"Well, everyone sees us when she takes me outside for a walk on my lease!"

"OK! TMI Sam! TMI!"

"Sorry Daddy!"

"So what do you girls have planned for tonight?"

"I don't know. We haven't given it much thought." said Sam.

"Well, that new Avengers movie just came out. It looks really good! That's something you two could do."

"Meh..."

"I was thinking maybe we could check out the club that Tiffany invited us to." suggested Britney.

"Who? Oh yea, the girl from the ice cream shop. You want to go to a club?"

"I think it might be fun. We've never been out dancing."

"I'm not much of a dancer."

"It's easy! I'll teach you. You mostly just rub your body against your partner's!"

"Well, when you put it that way, maybe it does sound like fun. OK, let's go!"

"But not before you eat dinner! I put a lot of love into this meatloaf!"

"No way I'm going anywhere without eating your meatloaf Mom. It's the best!"

"Thank you Samantha! And I know you're not just saying that to make me feel good."

It truly was the best meatloaf, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed dinner and each other's company. After cleaning up, Sam and Britney went back to their room to get ready. The girls slipped into some sexy outfits. Britney wore a short mini-dress and Sam wore a mini-skirt and sequin camisole, along with her collar and chains.

While standing at the mirror styling her hair, Britney suddenly felt nauseous. She rushed over to the toilet and started vomiting.

Sam rushed to her side. "Sweetie, are you OK?"

"I think so..."

"Are you sick? Do you have a fever?"

"I don't think so... All of a sudden I just needed to throw up, otherwise I feel fine."

Britney suddenly felt a rush of mental clarity, like a bright lightbulb turned on inside her head.

"Oh fuck! Not now! No, not now!"

"What?"

"It's my symbiont! It's awake!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure! And it's hungry!"

"Oh shit! What do we do?" Sam was getting panicky.

"We need to get the hell out of this house, and fast! Before I end up seducing your dad!"

"Absolutely! But where should we go?"

"The club would be my first choice. There should be a lot of cock there for me to feed on!"

Sam and Britney hurried out the front door.

"You girls be safe! And have fun!" Gloria yelled after them.

"Thanks Mom! We will..." The girls hopped into their car and sped away.

Chapter 51: The Night Club

The night club was about 30 minutes away, and 10 minutes into their journey Britney was already getting antsy.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm hungry Sam! I'm so fucking hungry!"

"I know, Baby."

"Do you Sam? Do you really? Do you know what it feels like to hunger for cum? To be a slave to cock juice?"

"No, not really..."

Britney raised her voice, "Of course you don't! You're normal! You don't have a fucking cum-loving alien living inside you!"

Sam knew Britney wasn't herself and tried not to let her words hurt her. "Try to hold on Sweetie! I'll get us there as soon I can!"

"You better! I don't know how much longer I can remain in control!"

Sam felt it best to not engage Britney in any further conversation, since anything she said was met with anger or sarcasm. She turned on the radio to help pass the time. She tuned into an easy listening station hoping that it might calm Britney a little. It seemed to work, if only for a short time.

Britney was suddenly roused. "Why is so fucking hot in here?!"

"Here, maybe this will help?" Sam turned on the air conditioning.

Britney reached forward and aimed all the dash vents toward herself. She sat back and seemed to relax a little. "That's better! How much longer?"

"About 10 more minutes."

"Well hurry up!" Britney started squirming and writhing in her seat. She was acting like a drug addict in need of a fix. "Arg! Damn it! I need cum now!"

"Where almost there, Honey! Hold on!"

Britney started hyperventilating. "It's taking over Sam! The symbiont! It's taking..." Her body suddenly went limp in the seat.

Sam reached over and shook Britney's shoulder. "Are you OK? Talk to me!" There was no response. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!"

Sam swerved into the Club's parking lot and stopped the car near the entrance. She got out, rushed over to the other side of the car, and opened the door. Britney was semi-conscious. Sam unhooked her seatbelt and tried to get her out of the car.

"Can you stand up, Sweetie? I can't carry you by myself!" About that time, two guys were walking by. "Excuse me. Could you help my girlfriend?"

"Sure, what's the matter?"

"She passed out. She's hypoglycemic..."

As the guys approached the car, the symbiont sensed their presence and immediately connected with them telepathically. The first guy walked up to the side of the car and unzipped his pants, presenting his cock to Britney. She reached up and touched it, causing it to instantly become erect. She brought the tip to her mouth and within moments it began ejaculating! Thick cum filled her mouth which she eagerly swallowed. Once the first guy was completely drained of semen, he zipped up his pants, stepped away from the car, and the second guy took his place. Britney completely drained him as well. The two guys then walked away as if nothing had happened. Britney sat in the car seat licking her lips and savoring the taste of the cum. Within a few minutes, she regained full consciousness.

"What's going on? Where are we?"

"We're at the club. You just swallowed two loads of cum."

"I did? How?"

"Two guys just walked up to you and ejaculated in your mouth!"

"That's strange."

"It was. There was no sucking or stroking. You just touched their cocks and they started spurting."