Paranormal Coed Pt. 16: Body Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
49 Followers

"That's definitely the symbiont's doing."

"How are you feeling?"

"A little better, but I'm still starving!"

"You think you can walk?"

"I think so."

"Good, let's get you inside so you can feed."

The club was really hopping: loud music, strobe lights, and packed with people! A perfect place for Britney to satisfy her symbiont's needs. She and Sam sat down at a table near the restrooms.

"Why are we sitting here?" asked Sam.

"Every guy in the club is going to pass by here at least once. I figure it will be easy to lure them in."

"True, but how will you get them to ejaculate fast enough?"

"The symbiont taught me."

"Really?"

"Well, I won't know for sure until I try, but I think what to do."

The girls waited until a guy approached the restrooms. "OK, do him!"

"Not yet! Wait until he comes out of the restroom. In case I do it wrong, I don't want a mouth full of piss!"

"Good point!"

They waited until he came back out. "Hey there! What's your name?" asked Britney seductively.

"Steve."

"Well, Steve, why don't you come over here and show me your dick?"

Britney had already established a telepathic link with him. Steve walked up to her, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock.

"Now then, this should be fairly easy, I hope..."

His cock got hard the moment she touched it, but before she could put it in her mouth, it erupted like a garden hose! She ended up with cum all over her face and clothes! Luckily she was able to swallow most of it. When she was finished, she had Steve put his cock back in his pants and walk away. Sam burst out laughing!

"What's so funny?"

"You should have seen the look on your face when his cock sprayed cum all over you!"

"Give me a break! It was my first time!"

"Says the girl with cum hanging from her chin!"

Britney grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. "And I suppose you have a better idea?"

"In fact I do!"

"And what would that be?"

"Have the guys ejaculate into a glass or mug."

Britney was about to talk back when she realized Sam's idea was brilliant. "You are so smart! No wonder I love you!"

"I hope you love me for more than just my brains!"

"Oh, you know I do! How about you go get a glass while I go clean up in the restroom?"

When Britney returned a few minutes later, Sam had a couple of drink glasses at the table.

"Where did you get these?"

"From the bartender. I told him we were designated drivers, so they were free. This one is soda and the other had water in it."

"Good job! Now let's wait for our next volunteer..."

It wasn't long before another guy walked by. Britney called him over and had him pull out his cock. Only this time she aimed the cock into the glass. After he finished ejaculating, Britney had him walk away.

"Wow! I didn't think a guy could cum so much at one time!" said Sam as she marveled at the amount of semen in the glass.

"Normally they don't, but I'm draining their entire prostate at one time."

"So this is how much he could cum in one night?"

"If he's lucky!" Britney swallowed all the cum at once. "Oh, this tastes so good!"

"Well, I'm glad you like it. You're definitely looking better."

"I'm feeling better too! But I'm still so hungry. I need more!"

Britney lured in five more guys at one time and had them fill her glass.

"Oh wow! Would you look at all this beautiful cum!" Britney was swirling it around in the glass.

"Yea, you've nearly got an entire glass full..." Sam was getting annoyed with her enthusiasm over semen. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she hated to see her get so excited over something she couldn't give her.

Britney gulped it down like a frat boy would a beer. "Oh yea! That's so good!"

She had her glass refilled with cum five more times. She only drank half of the last glass.

"I think I'm full."

"I'd hope so! You drank nearly a half-gallon already!"

"A half-gallon? No way!"

"That's a 12-ounce glass, and you've filled it 6 times. That's 72 ounces!"

Britney thought about how much cum she had drank. "Damn! I'm quite the cum guzzler, huh?"

"I'm not so sure that's something I would brag about."

"Well, when it's the only thing I'm allowed to consume, I might as well make the most of it! You know, once you get past the salty bitter taste, it's not that bad."

"It must be an acquired taste... So how did you know how to make them ejaculate like that? You've never done that before."

"I'm not sure. When the symbiont milked the guys outside, I was somehow coherent to what it was doing. It's almost like I understand its thoughts more than I did before."

"I wonder if Duane's influence on the symbiont last week has anything to do with this?"

"Maybe. The symbiont seems more docile and cooperative. Either it's weak and doesn't have the strength to resist, or it's afraid and trying to appease me."

"Well, whatever the reason, this is good news! I now strongly believe that the symbiont's behavior can be..." Sam was suddenly interrupted.

"Sam? Britney? Oh my God! I almost didn't recognize you two without the body paint! I'm so glad you girls decided to come out tonight!"

It was Tiffany from the ice cream shop. She sat down at the table next to Sam.

"Hi Tiffany! We meant to call you, but we lost your number."

"Oh, that's OK! What matters is that you're both here now!" Tiffany looked at the glass of semen on the table. "So what are you drinking?"

"It's, umm, something the bartender made. I told him to surprise me."

"Mind if I try it?" Tiffany reached for the glass, but before she did, the DJ started playing a new song. "Oh my God! I love this song! Come on, dance with me!" Tiffany grabbed Sam and Britney by the hand and led them out to the dance floor.

Even though it was Sam's first time out dancing, it didn't take her long to get into the groove of things. Britney was right, it was mostly about just moving to the music and rubbing your bodies together. The girls danced for nearly an hour straight and sat back down at their table to take a break. Britney quickly finished drinking the rest of the cum in her glass.

"Woo! I didn't know dancing could be so much fun!" exclaimed Sam.

"There are a lot of other things girls can do together that are fun too!" said Tiffany.

"Oh yea? What do you have in mind?" asked Britney.

"If you two were to come with me to my apartment, I could show you!"

"What do you say Sam? Want to go have some fun with Tiffany?"

Sam did not look amused. "Can you excuse us for a moment Tiffany, I'd need to talk to Britney privately."

"Sure! No problem. I'll wait over by the door." Sam waited for Tiffany to leave. "I can't believe you! You want to go back to her apartment to fuck her?!"

"Hold on a minute Sam! No one said anything about fucking anybody!"

"It's what you're thinking, isn't it?"

"No. That's not what I'm thinking! But you are!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You find Tiffany attractive, don't you?"

"I do not!"

"Sam, I know you do. She's all you've been thinking about for the past hour."

Sam paused for a few seconds. "Oh my God! You can read minds again!"

"Yes, ever since my symbiont re-awoke."

Sam started choking on her words.

"Relax Sam! You don't need to explain or apologize. I know that you love me. I also know that you want to experience a one-nighter with Tiffany!"

"You're not angry or disappointed with me?"

"Of course not. You have to endure my sexual encounters with men, so it's only fair that you can have your own as well."

"But you have to because of your symbiont!"

"True, but that doesn't change the way you feel. And you feel like you're being left out."

"So now I'm being selfish?"

"No! You're being human!"

"So you really don't mind if I sleep with Tiffany?"

"I don't. In fact, I want you to!"

"You do?"

"Yes! The more experiences you have, the richer your life will be. Who knows, you might even learn something new from Tiffany that will in turn improve our relationship."

"But what if I find out that she's a better lover than you?"

"Then I'll need to step up my game, huh?"

"So this is really going to happen? I'm going to have a one night stand with a stranger?"

"If that's how the evening unfolds, then yes you will."

"What do you mean 'if'?"

"Well, that all depends on what Tiffany wants."

"She wants this too, right?"

"If I were to tell you, it would ruin all the fun."

"No! You got to tell me!"

"Sorry, I won't!"

Sam made a pouty face and crossed her arms. "No fair!"

"Well, do you want to decline Tiffany's invitation?"

"No..."

"Then I suggest we not keep her waiting!"

Sam and Britney walked over to Tiffany. "So, what did you two decide?"

"Britney and I have decided to accept your offer!"

Tiffany squealed with delight! "Fantastic! Why don't want to follow me in your car... Here's my address just in case you get lost." Tiffany giggled. "We are going to have so much fun!"

Woreign
Woreign
49 Followers