Paranormal Coed Pt. 17: Branding

Story Info
Sam gets accepted and branded as a professional slave.
8.5k words
4.55
7.3k
1

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 52: Recruitment

Tiffany was an attractive girl with a slender figure, red hair, and freckles. She was very tom-boyish, but at the same time very feminine. This is what Sam found most attractive about her. As they followed her to her apartment, Sam was getting nervous.

"I hope it's me she likes, and not just you!"

"Relax! I'm sure everything will be fine."

"So you read her mind and know she likes me?"

"I didn't say that."

"Come on! Give me just a little hint!"

"OK, who was she rubbing up against the most on the dance floor?"

Sam thought for a moment. "Oh my God! She's so into me!"

"There you have it!"

They pulled into the parking lot of Tiffany's apartment. When Sam opened her car door, Tiffany was already waiting for her.

"Shall we?" She grabbed Sam by the hand and led her to her apartment.

"Tiffany, before we go in, there's something I need to know."

"What's that?"

"This..."

Sam walked up to Tiffany kissed her on the lips! Tiffany responded by embracing Sam and French kissing her back! The two girls made out for nearly half a minute. When they untangled their tongues, Tiffany looked over at Britney and winked. She then opened the door for her guests.

"Come on in! Make yourselves comfortable!" Sam and Britney sat down on a love seat. "Can I get you girls anything to drink? I've got beer, wine coolers, and soda."

"I'd like a wine cooler, please!" said Sam.

"How about you Britney?"

"Nothing for me, thank you."

Tiffany smiled and opened two wine coolers. She handed one to Sam. She sat down in a chair across from the love seat. "I'm so excited that you're here! You know, I haven't stopped thinking about you since I saw you at the ice cream shop earlier today."

"Is that so?" asked Britney skeptically.

"Well yea! It's not every day that you get to see cute girls wearing nothing but body paint."

"I'm sure you saw a lot of girls in body paint today."

"I did, but none of them were as special as you two!"

"What do you mean?" asked Sam.

"You're a BDSM couple, right?"

Sam was shocked by Tiffany's inquiry, "Umm, how did you know?"

"Your nipple rings and collar..."

Sam reached up and touched her collar. She was so accustomed to wearing it, that she forgot it was even there. "Oh yea."

"So how long has Sam been your slave?"

"For a couple of months now." answered Britney.

"Oh, so you're newbies?" There was a slight note of disappointment in Tiffany's voice.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You probably aren't very serious, huh?"

"I can assure you that we're both very serious!" said Britney defensively.

"Then have you considered having Sam branded?"

"Branded?"

"You haven't heard of slave branding? Ugh! Amateurs..." Tiffany took on a condescending attitude.

"Well, maybe you would be so kind as to explain it to us?" Britney leaned back in the love seat and crossed her arms defiantly.

"A branded slave represents the epitome of servitude, one so devoted to her master that she agrees to become her possession. The premise is that during the slavery era, slaves would get traded as a commodity, and permanently branded to show proof of ownership. And in BDSM society, a branded slave is very desirable."

Sam was sitting on the edge of her seat cushion and bouncing with excitement. "I want to be branded!"

"It's not something to be taken lightly Sam! If you're branded, you'll be registered on the national BDSM Society's website. Once that happens, your master will be contacted by the Society when your services are requested. Your master can accept or decline these requests as she see fits, but the more requests that you fulfill, the more prestige you garner within the Society."

"And what's the benefit of garnering prestige?" asked Britney.

"Oh! The benefits are endless! Access to the latest styles of BDSM clothing and equipment, participation in regional and national competitions, and all-expense paid trips to Society sponsored events, to name just a few!"

"Wow! That sounds exciting. How do I get Sam branded and registered?"

"You would need to contact a Society representative to schedule an interview. If you both pass the interview, he or she would provide the ownership medallion and brand the slave accordingly."

"And how do I contact a representative?"

"You have to submit a request on the website and wait for a response."

Sam let out a sigh of disappointment. "Boo..."

"But luckily for you, I happen to be a Society Rep!"

"You are?!"

"Yes, and we're about halfway through the interview process!"

Sam was beaming again with excitement.

"Now then, if you're approved to be branded, you will be expected to fulfill the requests of the person in possession of your medallion. And those requests can range from innocent to completely depraved. As in any BDSM relationship, your safety-word will exempt you from any request you wish to avoid. Just know that the use of your safety-word will reflect in the review that your interim master submits to the Society website. Do you understand?"

Sam and Britney responded with a "Yes!"

"The slave registration program is not for prostitution. However, there may be occasions when a slave is ordered to perform or participate in sexual activities. Again, the safety-word applies in such situations. Also, the Society's contract will indicate the nature of the interim master's request and whether or not such activities are likely to occur. The master can decide if her slave will help go grocery shopping or perform entertainment for a bachelor party. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but what happens if the situation becomes non-consensual?" asked Britney.

"Very good question! The Society provides a bodyguard with every contract. He or she will be responsible for the transportation and protection of your slave when she leaves your custody. And all interim masters undergo a thorough background investigation before being allowed to borrow someone else's slave."

"OK, that's good. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Sam, unless she wanted it too."

"And that's exactly the attitude we want our masters to have! Now, do you have any more questions?"

"I don' think so."

"Great! This then concludes the interview portion of the application process. Next will be the practical assessment."

"What does that entail?"

"Did you bring your slave's leash?"

"Always!" Britney removed the leash from her purse and handed it to Tiffany.

Tiffany clipped the leash onto Sam's collar. "Take off your clothes slave!" Sam looked toward Britney for approval. Tiffany gave a hard yank on the leash and Sam turned her attention toward her. "Don't look at her! I am your Master now!"

"I'm sorry Master!" Sam stood up and immediately removed her clothes.

Tiffany inspected Sam's shackles. "These are good piercings! The rings are solid and the nipples and clit are nice and thick! No risk of them tearing!"

"Thank you! My slave has needed a lot discipline, and these shackles were the only way to force her into submission."

"Some slaves are more difficult to tame than others. But the extra effort you put into them is usually worth it. Anyway, this slave and I are going to walk down to the local convenience store now. Please make yourself at home and we'll return when we're done. By the way, what's her safety-word?"

"Cylon."

"Good to know. Come slave!"

Tiffany walked out of the apartment toting Sam behind her. The convenience store was a couple of blocks away. Not too far, but they had to walk along a busy road. Sam was sure to draw a lot of attention, which she did! Drivers honked their horns or yelled jeers out the window as they passed by. One car even slowed down and the passenger videoed Sam with his smartphone!

A they approached the convenience store Tiffany addressed Sam. "OK slave, a good friend of mine works at this store. He's a good guy. He's clean and responsible. I want you to give him a blowjob. Will you obey?"

Sam hated the idea of putting a cock in her mouth, and the taste of semen even more. But she would do anything to pass her assessment, so she set her aversions aside. "Yes Master!"

"Very good. When he cums in your mouth you are not to swallow. Understand?"

"Yes Master!"

"OK. Follow me." Tiffany and Sam walked into the store. "Hey Brian!"

"Hey Tiffany! Oh, did you bring another applicant?"

"I did. This one's only been a slave for a couple months."

"A beginner, huh?"

"Yea, I usually don't accept beginners, but she and her master show a lot of potential. Check out her piercings!"

Tiffany reached behind Sam and toyed with her nipple rings, tugging and twisting them. She stretched Sam's nipples into two pointy cones.

"She looks like she might be fun to play with!"

"That's what I'm here to find out. Would you like to get a blowjob from her Brian?"

"Of course I would!"

"OK slave, suck his cock!"

Sam walked behind the counter and kneeled down in front of Brian. Brian unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was a handsome cock. Not a giant, but larger than average. Sam took the cock into her mouth and started performing fellatio. The guidance she received from Katie and watching Britney paid off. She had Brian cumming within a couple of minutes. She felt his thick seed fill her mouth. She waited for his cock to stop spurting and then carefully milked the residual cum from the shaft. And as order, she didn't swallow.

Brian removed his cock from her mouth and put it back into his pants. "Woo! She's not half bad! Thanks for sharing her Tiffany!"

"No problem!" She turned her attention to Sam. "Get up slave and follow me!"

She led Sam over to the over to the beer cooler. There was an empty section with a single pony-keg inside. Tiffany open the glass door and ordered Sam to sit down on the keg. Once Sam was inside, Tiffany closed the door and went back up to the counter.

The cooler wasn't very deep, so Sam was forced to spread her legs to fit inside. When she sat down, her clit ring made contact with the metal keg. The temperature of the ring instantly dropped below 40 degrees and sent chills directly into her pussy! Sam had never experienced such a sensation before. After the initial shock from the frigid temperature, she began to feel the tingling of an orgasm ignite in her groin.

Tiffany came back a few minutes later with a small cardboard sign that read: Please Molest Me! She showed the sign to Sam. "Do you understand?"

Again, Sam nodded. Tiffany taped the sign to the outside of the cooler door and went back up to the counter. Sam could see her talking to Brian and pointing at her in the cooler. Then Tiffany walked out of the store.

It was very uncomfortable in the cooler. Aside from her naked body shivering against the 42-degree temperature, her ass ached from the uneven surface of the pony-keg. But Sam wasn't about to move or complain. She wanted to pass the assessment. And she would do anything that Tiffany ordered her to do!

Soon, about a dozen people, both men and women, entered the store and walked back to the cooler where Sam was sitting. Most of them read the sign and took photos of her, but a few opened the cooler door and touched her. They mostly just tugged on her rings or pinched her nipples. Sam loved the attention and humiliation.

After about a half hour later, Tiffany returned to the store and walked back to the cooler. She opened the door. "You can come out now slave." Sam stepped out of the cooler. Tiffany noticed that Sam was shivering. "Are you cold slave?" Sam nodded her head. "Would you like some coffee to help warm you up?" She nodded again. Tiffany walked over to the beverage counter and poured some coffee into a cup. "Do you like cream in your coffee?" Sam nodded. Tiffany brought the cup up to Sam's mouth. "Spit the cum into the coffee!" Sam carefully deposited Brian's cum into the cup. "Very good slave! You didn't swallow!"

"Master told me not to."

Tiffany stirred the cum into the coffee. "Here slave, drink your coffee!" Sam quickly drank the hot beverage.

"Are you feeling better slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, Brian needs your help again."

Sam walked around the counter and got down on her knees again.

"No slave! Not that kind of help!"

Sam stood up. "Sorry Master."

"Brian needs you to help sell some merchandise. Come here!"

Tiffany clipped a short chain between Sam's nipple rings and began attaching a variety of chips, cookies, and other bagged items to the chain. When she was done, Sam's chest was covered in snacks. Tiffany then clipped a small coffee can to Sam's clit ring.

"OK, you're going to go stand in center median and sell these snacks to the people who stop at the intersection. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"You need to sell as much as you can, as fast as you can! So you need to run from car to car! Understand?"

"Yes Master."

"I don't want to see you walking! Oh, and you need to hold this sign above your head at all times!"

Tiffany handed her the sign. It read:

All Snacks $1.00

Coins Preferred

Deposit in Clit Can

"Go slave! Go sell the snacks!"

Sam ran the best she could with the coffee can dangling between her legs and her hands above her head holding the sign. She reached the center divider and waited for the light to change and the cars to stop. When the cars stopped, she immediately had requests from the drivers.

"Hey! I'll buy a bag of chips!" Sam ran over to his car. "So how does this work?"

"You take what you want and put the coins in the can."

The guy reached up, took a bag of chips, and deposited the coins.

"Thank you, sir!"

The moment she was done, another guy wanted to buy a package of cookies. She ran over to his car. He grabbed the cookies and dropped the coins in the can. Sam sold about a half dozen items during the first light, and after each sale, the weight of the can pulled more and more on her clit! After two more signal changes, the can was nearly half full and causing her great discomfort. She could tolerate the dead weight, but running from car to car was excruciating! She found that she could prevent the can from swinging by pressing her legs together, but then she wasn't able to run. That was unacceptable! She had to pass her assessment! She had to get branded!

When the light changed and she received a snack request, she ran as fast as she could to the customer, ignoring the searing pain between her legs. Even though she felt like she was running, she was hobbling at best. Tiffany could tell that she was in pain and went out to stop her.

"Slave! That's enough! Go back inside the store!"

"Master please, I haven't finished selling all of the snacks!"

"No! You're done! You failed to obey me! You were not running as I commanded!"

"But Master, the weight of the can on my clit was too much!"

"I don't want to hear excuses!"

"Master please!"

"I'm tired of your whining!" Tiffany pulled a ball gag out of her purse and tied it on Sam.

Inside the store she removed the remaining snacks from Sam's chain and lastly the can of coins. It was quite heavy and Tiffany wondered how Sam was even able to carry half that weight? She noticed that Sam's clit was swollen and bright red from the trauma. She hooked the leash to Sam's collar and said goodbye to Brian.

"Come on slave! We're leaving!" Once they were outside, Tiffany began chastising Sam. "I'm very disappointed with you! I promised Brian that you could sell all those snacks quickly, and you didn't! You made me look bad, and that is completely unacceptable! You must be the worst slave I have ever had the displeasure of commanding! I'm so glad you're not my personal slave and that I can give you back to your failed master! To think she thought you were worthy of being branded! You're not even worthy to lick the soles of my shoes! And I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath talking to you?! Stay as far behind me as possible, I don't even want to see or hear you anymore!"

Sam felt completely defeated. If Tiffany wasn't pulling her by her leash, she half-way considered running into traffic and ending it all.

When they returned to Tiffany's apartment, Britney was alarmed by Sam's condition. She was crying hysterically behind the ball gag. Tears were pouring from her eyes and snot was dripping from her nose.

"What happened?"

"Your slave failed to follow my orders, and I was forced to give her an oral admonishment. If I had my whips with me, I would have punished her physically." Tiffany removed the ball gag and unhooked the leash from Sam's collar. "Go sit down by your master!"

Sam ran over to Britney and put her head in her lap and continued to cry. Tiffany handed the leash back to Britney.

"Congratulations! You both passed the assessment!"

Sam lifted her head from Britney's lap, "W-W-What did you say?"

"I said you both passed the assessment!"

"B-B-But you said I failed!"

"I said you failed me to obey me. I never said you failed the assessment. It's important that you learn to accept failure as a slave. Not all masters will be as kind or as understanding as Britney. And if you never fail, you'll never need to be punished, and where's the fun in that?"

"So I passed? I can be a branded?"

"Yes you passed! And as soon as we complete the registration process, you'll be officially branded!"

"Oh Sam! I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it!" Britney gave Sam a big hug.

"Sam, why don't you go clean yourself up? The bathroom is right around the corner."

Sam got up from the sofa and reached for her clothes.

"You don't need your clothes just yet Sam."

"Oh, OK..."

While Sam was in the bathroom, Tiffany explained to Britany that the remainder of the registration process needed to be completed without Sam's knowledge. She said that it was imperative that a slave have no further involvement or say in the matter, thereby reinforcing the Master's dominance over the slave. Tiffany provided Britney with some specific instructions and equipment.

When Sam opened the bathroom door, Britney was waiting for her. She ordered Sam to kneel and then secured a leather gimp mask over her head. The mask covered her entire head, except for her nostrils. It prevented her from seeing, hearing, or talking. Britney then led her into a bedroom where she tied Sam to a bondage table, immobilizing her hands, feet, and body.

When Britney returned to the living room, Tiffany was sitting at the kitchen table with her laptop and an ornately carved wooden lock box.

"Please, have a seat."

She used a small key that she wore as a necklace and unlocked the box. She opened it and removed a black and silver metallic medallion.

"This triskele, a design consisting of a triple spiral exhibiting rotational symmetry and three concentric holes, has long represented the BDSM community. It identifies the bearer as a member, but to non-members it simply looks like a Celtic inspired pendant. On the back of this medallion is a serial number: FN-2187. This is will be your slave's serial number, her new identity." She handed the medallion and a silver chain to Britney. "You must keep this safe at all times! It is proof of ownership for your slave. It's also RF chip encoded, so you can use it to received discounts and pay for services at BDSM participating businesses. All transactions will be charged to your account."

Britney hooked the chain around her neck.

"Now then, in order for that medallion to be valid, your slave needs to be branded accordingly. Long ago, slaves were branded with hot irons, but today we use tattoo ink. The brand will look exactly like the medallion, but will have an additional outer ring which will contain the phrase 'A SLAVE OBEYS' at the top, and the slave's serial number and date of registration at the bottom. And you can have your slave branded anywhere on her body, it's completely up to you."

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers