Paranormal Coed Pt. 17: Branding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anywhere?"

"Yes. Just bear in mind that she will be required to show her brand upon the request of any society member."

Britney considered the options and decided on a location that would be the most humiliating. "I want my slave to be branded on her pussy mound!"

"That's a very popular location with many of our more seasoned masters. It reminds the slave of the sexual dominance that her master has over her. For that particular location, I'd recommend a three-inch diameter brand. That would make it easier to read since she won't be able to present the brand to a requestor as easily as she could if it was on her wrist."

"That sounds fine."

"Good! Now, let me resize the stencil and update it with her serial number and today's date."

Tiffany did some work on her laptop and in the other room they heard a printer come to life and process the order. She got up and moments later came back with an example of Sam's brand. She cut it out of the printer paper, so it was the actual size and shape. They walked into the room where Sam was tied up and placed the circular piece of paper on Sam's mound.

"This is approximately how the brand will look on your slave. Do you approve?"

"I do!"

"Great! Let's get started then..."

Tiffany had an assortment of professional tattooing equipment on a portable cart. She rolled it over next to the bed. She began by preparing Sam for the tattoo.

"I see your slave likes to keep her pubic hair trimmed into a landing strip. Society rules state that a registered slave's brand will be immediately visible at all times. So due to the location of her brand, she will no longer be allowed to have any pubic hair. I recommend that you have it permanently removed for convenience."

Up until this point, Sam had no idea what was about to happen. She had been tied up to the table after having her sight, hearing, and speech neutralized by the gimp mask. So when Tiffany applied the shaving cream to her pubic area, Sam nearly jumped out of her skin! All she could do was to squeal through her nose.

Tiffany then used a razor and gently shaved off all of Sam's pubic hair. She then applied a mirror image of the brand onto Sam's pelvic area with special stencil paper. She explained to Britany how the ink on this paper would transfer to Sam's skin and provide a template for her to follow when she tattooed the image on permanently. She sprayed the paper to activate the transfer and then carefully lifted it off of Sam's skin. She inspected the transfer to make sure it was centered and straight. Being satisfied with the look, Tiffany prepared her tattoo gun.

"Society regulations state that all slaves will be branded with black ink, and that the ink will fully saturate the skin. This means that I'm going to be making dark heavy lines. This is so the brand will be highly visible and impossible to remove. This is your last chance to back out. Are you sure you want to proceed?"

"I am. I want my slave to become my property!"

Tiffany dipped her gun into the ink and began tattooing. She expected Sam to tense up from the pain, but she didn't. Compared to the pain that Sam received during her punishments, getting a tattoo was nothing. Fifteen minutes into the session, she actually fell asleep. The mild pain from the tattoo gun actually had a sedating effect on her. With Sam asleep, Tiffany was able to finish sooner than she expected. She called Britney over to inspect her work and validate the serial number with her medallion.

"Yes, the numbers match!" confirmed Britney.

"Then according to the rules and statues governing the BDSM Society, Slave FN-2187 is officially your property. Congratulations!"

"Thank you! By the way, you did an awesome job on the tattoo!"

"Thanks! She was an easy canvass. With her passed out like that, I was able to tattoo twice as fast as I usually do, and with more accuracy!"

"How long would it take you to add some flames emanating from the medallion and spreading up toward her navel?"

"A couple of hours. Why?"

"I'd like you to continue tattooing my slave!"

"Are you sure? She was only expecting to be branded."

"Yes! My property, my choice!"

"I can do it, but it will cost more than we agreed upon."

"That's fine. I want her to wake up and realize that her body is no longer her own, but mine!"

"I can appreciate that... I'll get started on the tattoo right away."

"Hold on... Go ahead to add similar flames around both of her nipples too!"

"Whatever you want!"

Tiffany spent an additional three and half hours on Sam's tattoos. When she was done, orange and red flames spread up from the sides of her pussy, flowed around the medallion, and stopped just below her bellybutton. Her nipples were tattooed the same way, making them look like mini fireballs. Tiffany's design appeared very realistic, as if Sam's pussy and nipples were actually on fire! Tiffany brought Britney in to inspect her final work.

"Oh my God! Tiffany, you are an ink master!"

"Wow! You really think so?"

"I do! She looks absolutely amazing! She's always saying how her piercings feel like they are on fire while she's being punished."

"I appreciate you giving me free reign to tattoo her how I thought best. I was able to unleash my creativity."

"Well, it definitely shows!"

"Thanks! And as for caring for her tattoos, she'll need to keep the skin clean and dry, and apply a skin ointment, like A+D, three times a day for at least a week. While she's still sleeping, let's go finalize your order."

Tiffany and Britney walked back into the living room and sat down at the table.

"I still can't believe you set all this up without her knowing!"

"Well, I couldn't have done it without your help and the assistance of the BDSM Society. They certainly assigned the right recruiter to the case!"

"Thank you! I've been recruiting for the Society for the past three years. And on average, the people I've referred for servitude have accumulated more prestige than any other recruits."

"Wow! You must have a good eye for who will or won't make a good commodity slave."

"I believe my personal experience as a slave has given me the insight to discern the necessary qualities within the applicants."

"You were a slave?"

"I still am! Slave EJ-3274." Tiffany lifted her hair from the back of her neck and showed Britney her brand.

"I never would have expected..."

"Almost everyone working for the Society is a master or a slave. Now, if you don't mind, let's go over the payment details:

-Initial Application Fee:$100 (pre-paid)

-Recruiter Per Diem/Location Costs:$2,750

-Interview and Practical Assessment:$450

-Slave Registration w/ BDSM Society: $3,500

-Tattoo Branding:$550

-Additional Tattoo Service:$850

-Medallion/RF Chip Activation:$350

-TOTAL:$8,750

"There will also be a monthly membership fee of $250 to remain active in the Society, and you can make payments directly through our website. But I'd like to remind you that as your slave performs services and accumulates prestige, you will receive credit that will help defray this cost. Some of our more active members actually make money, which they reinvest in the products and services offered by the Society."

"Well, there's no doubt in my mind that this is money well spent. You saw how excited Sam was to be branded and registered. You can't put a price on that type of happiness!"

"You certainly can't. I remember when I was branded. It was the most magical day of my life!"

Britney handed Tiffany her credit card and she swiped it through a reader connected to her laptop. After waiting for payment confirmation, she handed the card back to Britney.

"OK! Payment complete! Your account will be activated within 24 hours. When that happens, you can update your slave's profile. Be as descriptive and honest as possible, and upload lots of photos. I'll be posting a review of her performance during the assessment along with some photos and video as well. Oh! And don't forget to take advantage of the discounts that the Society offers its members on various goods and services throughout the country. You'll be surprised just how many there are. And the RF chip in your medallion will often apply discounts automatically."

"Thank you so much for all your help Tiffany!"

"It was my pleasure! Now, how about you go wake up your slave? I'll video her reaction when she sees her tattoos for the first time!"

Britney and Tiffany walked back to the room where Sam was sleeping. Tiffany had her smartphone out and was ready to record.

Britney twisted one of Sam's nipple rings until she woke up. She then untied the body restraints, dragged Sam in front of a mirror, unzipped the gimp mask, and lifted it off of Sam's head. The moment Sam saw her reflection, her heart stopped. She couldn't believe what had happened to her. She had been tattooed without her consent, her body defiled! She looked at the flames that had been tattooed around her pussy and followed them up to where they ended below her navel. Her nipples had been surrounded by flames as well, with the ends of the flames nearly reaching her collar bone. Her body had been completely objectified sexually. She was no longer a person. Instead she had become something to be used, something to be played with. Sam dropped to her knees and started crying.

"Slave, why are you crying? Do you not appreciate what I have done for you?"

"Master, I'm crying because I am so happy that you found pleasure in decorating my body."

"Your happiness is none of my concern! You must understand that you are my property and I will do with you what I please!"

"That is my sole purpose in life, Master, to be used by you for your enjoyment."

Britney turned her attention to Tiffany. "Tiffany, if you have no objection, I'd like to have my slave pleasure you orally to show her appreciation for all the services that you provided today."

"That really isn't necessary."

"But I insist. It's one of the few things my slave can do properly."

"It would be rude of me to decline your generosity. So yes, your slave may eat my pussy!"

Tiffany reached up under her skirt and removed her panties, then she laid down on the bed with her ass at the edge and lifted her legs.

"Eat her pussy, slave! And be sure to give her a strong orgasm! I want to hear her screaming in pleasure! Understand?"

"Yes Master!"

Sam positioned herself in front of Tiffany's pussy and began performing cunnilingus! This was Sam's first time to eat out a redhead, and she was enamored with her auburn pubic hair and pale freckled skin. Even though the objective was to pleasure Tiffany, Sam found herself becoming equally aroused. As she licked and sucked on Tiffany's clit, Sam reached down and gently fingered herself. She knew that slaves weren't allowed to masturbate without permission, but her attraction to Tiffany was so strong that she couldn't resist! She had planned on just giving herself a female orgasm, but she accidentally over-stimulated herself and induced ejaculation. Tiffany was about to cum too, so Sam had to give Tiffany her full attention. She had no choice but to let her own cum spurt on the floor. She felt about eight strong spurts erupt from her groin. She moaned into Tiffany's pussy as sparks of pleasure shot through her body. Moments later, Tiffany screamed out as her own orgasm crested. She happened to be a squirter, so Sam received a splash of pussy juice all over her face!

Britney heard Tiffany's screams and returned to the room. "I assume that my slave serviced you adequately?"

Tiffany was still lying on the bed reeling from her orgasm. "Oh, yes! She definitely knows how to eat pussy, that's for sure!"

"Good job slave! At least you can do one think correctly!"

"Master, I am a bad slave."

"Why? I just complimented you for the good job of pleasuring Tiffany."

"Master, I came on the floor!"

Britney looked below where Sam was still squatting at the end of the bed, and saw the large puddle of cum. "Show me your hands, slave!" Sam presented her hands and Britney inspected them. "Aha! Just as I suspected! You were masturbating, weren't you?"

"Yes Master, I touched myself."

"How dare you! What a selfish slave you are! And right after Tiffany so generously allowed you to be branded and registered. I'm beginning to think she made a big mistake recruiting you! Cleanup your mess while I decide an appropriate punishment!"

"Yes Master!" Sam got down on her hands and knees and started licking up her cum from the floor.

"Tiffany, may I have a word with you alone?"

"Absolutely!"

They stepped out of the room. "Before you ask, she's a pseudo-hermaphrodite. That's why she can ejaculate. She can have female orgasms too."

"Wow! Lucky girl."

"Yes she is. Anyway, do happen to have any disciplinary toys available for purchase?"

"I keep a small assortment of the latest releases, for promotional reasons."

"Could I have a look?"

"Sure. Let me show you..."

Tiffany opened up one of her suitcases and showed Britney a wide assortment of different BDSM tools. Britney looks over the items and considered their application to Sam's current situation.

"I need something that she can wear and causes considerable discomfort at the same time."

"Oh! I know exactly what you need!" Tiffany rummaged through the items. "Ah! Here it is! An expandable locking butt plug! You insert it into the rectum, twist the key to expand the size, and then remove the key. The plug cannot be removed by your slave."

"This is perfect! How much do I owe you?"

"Consider it an even trade for the fabulous orgasm your slave gave me!"

"Really? Thanks!"

Sam was still licking up her cum from the floor when Britney returned to the room.

"Haven't you finished cleaning up yet?"

"Sorry Master, I'm almost done."

Britney waited for her to finish. "Are you ready to receive your punishment?"

"Yes Master! A slave should always be ready and willing to be punished!"

"OK, stand up, bend over, and grab your ankles!"

"Yes Master!" Sam quickly got into position.

Britney took the plug and inserted it into Sam's anus. Sam giggled.

"You might laugh now slave, but we're not done yet!"

Britney gave the key a twist and expanded the plug. Sam felt her sphincter stretch. Britney turned the key again. Sam winced in pain.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" She turned the key again.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Master please stop!"

"I think one more turn should be enough!"

"No more, please!"

Britney twisted the key!

"Oh God! It hurts! It hurts!"

Britney removed the key. "OK, stand up slave!"

Sam attempted to stand up straight. "I can't! It hurts too much!"

"Well, if you don't like it, take it out!"

Sam reached around and felt the base of the plug. She tried pulling, twisting, and pushing on it.

"Master, it won't move!"

"No it won't! It requires a special key to remove it. This key right here!" Britney dangled the key in front of Sam. "Once I think you've been punished enough, I'll consider removing it."

"Yes Master..."

Britney attached her leash to Sam's collar. "Come on slave! It's late and we need to get home!"

Sam had a difficult time walking with the butt plug inserted. Each step felt like it was going to tear her open!

"Thank you again for all you have done for us Tiffany!"

"You're quite welcome Britney. I'll be closely monitoring your progress online. I have no doubt that you and your slave are going to make a big impression within the Society!"

As they started walking toward the door, Sam started whining. "Master, what about my clothes?"

"I paid good money to have you decorated with tattoos! And it would be rude to Tiffany not to display her artwork. You don't get to wear any clothes."

"But what about my parents?"

"What about them?"

"I don't want them to see me like this."

"I'm sure they'll understand."

"Master, please! My clothes!"

"I said no! And that's final!" Sam continued to protest. "OK, you leave me no choice!"

Britney removed the ball gag from her purse and tied it behind Sam's head. Sam continued to protest, grunting through her nose. Britney picked up the clothes from the floor.

"You want these?"

Sam nodded her head.

"Well too bad! You can't have them!" Britney ripped the clothes and threw then into the trash. "Now there's nothing more to argue about!"

Sam suddenly calmed down. She realized that she no longer had any control in her life. And oddly enough, she was OK with that.

Chapter 53: Parental Shock

The drive home was a quiet one. Not just because Sam was still wearing her ball-gag, but because they were both pretty tired from the day's adventures. When they pulled into the driveway, the lights were still on in the living room.

"Oh good! It looks like Mom and Dad are still up!"

Sam started shaking her head and grunting through her nose.

"We might as well show them what you are now, and get it over with. How long do you think you can keep your tattoos hidden from them anyway?"

Sam's eyes began to tear up.

"What are you afraid of? You think they won't love you anymore?"

Sam let out a soft whimper.

"Besides, they already know about our BDSM relationship, they're bound to be expecting something like this anyway!"

Sam pointed to her eye, her heart, and then to Britney.

"And I love you too! Now let's go!" Britney helped Sam out of the car since the butt plug was still limiting her mobility. "Don't worry! Just let me do all the talking!" Sam stopped and put her hands on her hips. "Oh come on! That was funny!"

As they approached the front door, it suddenly opened. Gloria was there to greet them. "Oh my girls are home! Did you have a good time? Samantha! Where are your clothes?" When they entered into the light of the house, Gloria noticed the tattoos and ball-gag. "Oh! Dear God! What on earth has happened? Why are you wearing a gag? I don't understand!"

"Mom, please go sit down and I will explain everything..."

Gloria sat down on the sofa next to Paul. Paul was partially in shock and didn't know how to respond.

"OK, Mom and Dad, you both know that Sam and I enjoy a BDSM relationship, correct?"

"Yes. That means you like to tie each other up and spank each other, right?"

"That's not entirely accurate. In a BDSM relationship, there is a dominate partner, me, and a submissive partner, Sam. I am the Master and she is the slave. Sam derives a lot of pleasure from being dominated. She likes to be publicly humiliated and physically punished. What would be pain for most people, she feels as pleasure. Are you still with me?"

"I think so... So what happened tonight? Did you go to a BDSM party or something?"

"No, we met with a recruiter from the National BDSM Society. We were interviewed as a couple and Sam was approved to become a branded and registered slave."

"What does that mean? Branded and registered?"

Britney showed them her medallion. "You see this medallion? It was issued to me by the Society. On the back is the serial number: FN-2187. This is Sam's serial number. This symbol and serial number have been tattooed on Sam's body. It proves that she is the slave to the bearer of this medallion."

"You mean that it proves that she's your slave."

"While I am in possession of this medallion, she's my slave. When I let another Society member borrow the medallion, Sam will be their slave until they return it to me."

"So Sam is like a commodity? To be traded and borrowed?"

"Yes! Exactly!"

"But why would she want to do such a thing?"

"It proves her complete devotion to being a slave."

Paul suddenly joined in on the conversation. "So, that big black symbol on Sam's pubic area is a tattoo, not body paint?"

"Yes it is."

"And what about those flames? Are they part of the branding?"

"No. I had them added for decoration."