Paranormal Coed Pt. 17: Branding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Sam agree to this?"

"She did afterwards."

"What do you mean, afterwards? Did you force my daughter to do something she didn't want to do?!" Paul stood up and glared at Britney. "I think it's best you leave right now, and stay the hell away from my daughter!"

"Mr. Robins, please. I think now would be a good time to hear what Sam has to say." Britney removed Sam's ball-gag.

"Mom and Dad, please don't be mad at Britney. This is something we chose to do together, as a couple."

"But you never acted like this before! How am I not to suspect that Britney forced you into this?"

"The decision to begin a BDSM relationship was my idea from the start. My entire life, up until now, has been very confusing for me. Being raised as both genders has given me an identity crisis."

Gloria started crying. "That's our fault! We never should have listened to that doctor who told us to raise you as a boy."

"But, Mom, I am a boy! And I'm also a girl! I've never felt like I fit into either gender, until I met Britney. She's the first person in my life to love me for who I am. She doesn't care that I don't have breasts, or that my clit looks like a small penis, or that I ejaculate from my vagina! She loves me for being me! And I'm completely devoted to her. I would do anything for her, become anything for her. She gives my life direction. And for the first time in my life, I know who I am, I know my identity. I am Britney's partner, lover, and soulmate. I belong to her. I am hers. I am a slave to her. And that's what I found so attractive about BDSM. I could officially be Britney's slave. It fit perfectly with the lifestyle I want to lead.

"And I also discovered that I really do enjoy bondage & discipline, domination & submission, and sadism & masochism! I know it's a strange fetish, but it's a fetish that brings me great pleasure and happiness. And becoming a branded and register slave today was the best thing to happen to me in my life; second to meeting Britney that is. Yes, I agreed to be branded, but it was Britney who decided to have the medallion tattooed above my vagina and to add the flames around it and my nipples. She knew that I would love her decision. She knows me. She knows that I would be proud to show off the flames, just like I am proud to show off my piercings! I'm not ashamed of what I've become. I'm happy being a slave. And I hope you, Mom and Dad, can be happy for me, and Britney, and our life together."

Paul sat back down on the sofa next to Gloria.

"Samantha, you know that all your father and I have ever wanted was for you to be happy!"

"And if being a professional slave is what you want to do with your life, then it would be wrong for us to stand in your way."

Sam started laughing! "You sillies! Being a branded slave isn't a profession. It's a lifestyle/hobby. I still plan to graduate and become a molecular scientist!"

Once they realized their misconceptions, Gloria and Paul started laughing too! "You really had us going Jelly Bean! We thought you had decided to run off and join the circus or something!"

"I'd never join the circus! Britney might, but I wouldn't!"

Britney jabbed Sam in the ribs with her elbow. "Hey! Careful what you say!"

"Sorry, Sweetie!"

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Robins, are we OK now? Are we a family again?"

"As long as you go back to calling us Mom and Dad, we are!" Gloria and Paul stood up and hugged the girls.

"Mom, Dad, if you don't mind, Britney and I have had a long day and night, so we'd like to go to bed now."

"Good night girls! Sleep well!"

"Good night Mom! Good night Dad!"

Once they were in their bedroom, Sam let out a big yawn. "I could fall asleep right now, but first I need you to remove this butt plug! It's killing me!"

"Oh my God! The key! I left it at Tiffany's!"

"No you didn't!"

"I must have! It's not in my purse!"

"Well, do you still have her phone number? We have to get that key!"

"I don't! What did you do with the card she gave you?"

"I threw it away... Oh no! What if I have to poo? I can't go to the hospital to have them remove a butt plug! I just can't!"

"Oh, never mind! Here it is!" Britney giggled.

"That's not funny, Britney!"

"You should have seen the look on your face!"

"Shut up and remove the plug!"

Britney inserted the key and loosened the plug. It originally took four twists to tighten it, but only two to loosen it enough to remove it.

"Uh oh!"

"What?"

"Maybe the butt plug wasn't such a good idea?"

"Why?"

"Your butthole is kind of staying open."

Sam reached around felt it. "What the fuck!?"

"I'm sure it will tighten back up."

"It better! I can't walk around with a sphincter that doesn't close!"

After taking a quick shower and applying ointment to Sam's tattoos, the girls jumped into bed.

"Today was just the best day ever! We got to enjoy body painting at Hampton Grove, dancing at the club, and I got branded and registered as a slave! I can't believe it!"

"And my symbiont regained consciousness."

"Oh, yea... I almost forgot about that. How's it going for you?"

"Pretty much the same as before, but it's a little different this time. Like I said earlier, I feel closer to the symbiont. It answers my thoughts."

"It talks to you?"

"Not exactly. It's more like it tells me subliminally what I want to know. Like how to make all those guys cum into the glass."

"That was really convenient! If you could do that all the time, you might never have to feed vaginally!"

"That would be nice, huh?"

"Hey! Since your symbiont is awake, do you think you're producing nectar again?"

"I don't know. But there's only one way to find out..."

Britney scooted her ass to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Sam kneeled down and started eating Britney's pussy. Sam paused for moment.

"You know, redheads do taste different than blondes!"

"Really?"

"Yea, Tiffany was a lot tangier than you!"

"Shut up and eat me!"

Within five minutes, Britney felt her orgasm swell in her groin. "Oh God Sam! I'm going to cum soon! And it feels like a really big one too!" Sam concentrated her licking on Britney's clit! "Yes! Sam! Yes, keep doing that! Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaah!"

Britney screamed as the pleasure of her orgasm flooded her body! And as expected, nectar flowed from her pussy into Sam's mouth. Only this time the quantity was way more than usual. Sam had a hard time keeping up with the flow and in the end she figured she swallowed at least three mouths full. She barely made it back onto the bed before she succumbed to the nectar's narcotic effects. Sam fell unconscious and floated off to pleasure-land for several minutes.

During that time, Britney observed the most unusual reaction. The skin where Sam had been tattooed began to glow with a faint blue aura. Britney quickly grabbed her smartphone and recorded the strange phenomenon.

When Sam regained consciousness, she opened her eyes and looked at Britney. "Am I alive?

"Of course you are."

"It felt like I had died and gone to Heaven! I was surrounded by pure joy and happiness!"

"Well, I'm sorry to say you're back on earth with me."

"Well, that's pretty close to Heaven too!" Sam leaned in and kissed Britney. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome! By the way, while you were off in La-La Land, something interesting happened to you."

"What?"

"Here, watch..."

Sam watched her body glow in the video. She sat up and touched her tattoos. "I don't believe it! The skin is healed!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea! It no longer stings and it feels normal again!" She reached around and touched her anus. "And my butthole, it's back to normal as well! Your nectar, it must have restorative powers. It's an elixir!"

"Why didn't we notice this sooner?"

"Well, you never produced as much as you just did."

"It must be all the cum I drank earlier tonight! It was definitely a lot more than normal."

"When we get back to the school, I definitely need to do more research on this. Just think of all the health benefits it could provide."

Britney was suddenly reminded of the lady at the tattoo parlor who pleaded with her to help her sick mother. She was overcome with guilt and started crying.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

She explained about the woman's mother dying from cancer and how she ignored her request.

"I was afraid to try to help her telepathically, especially after healing those girls I burnt in the shower. That was almost too much for me to handle. Just imagine what cancer would do? But if my nectar could help..." Britney choked on her tears. "I just hope it's not too late!"

Sam held her close and consoled her. "Don't cry, Sweetie. We'll go see her the first chance we get."

"How about tomorrow?"

"If we leave first thing in the morning, we should definitely have time."

"You promise?"

"I promise." A smile returned to Britney's face. "There's my beautiful Britney! Come one, we need to sleep. We have another busy day ahead of us..."

The girls held each other and quickly drifted off to sleep.