Paranormal Matchmaker

Story Info
Two friends find themselves trapped with horny ghosts.
5.5k words
4.38
20.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: Contains paranormal intercourse, Some non consensual actions, body deformation and multiple partners. If this is not your cup of tea I invite you to find a different story. For everyone else, please enjoy. Newly revised and edited.*

Two close friends had decided to take a road trip. Isabella was a willowy twenty year old with long raven black hair. She had high eyebrows and an elegant face that complimented her slim body. She was confidant in her appearance. Her breasts each a handful and proportionate to her size. Her childhood friend, Drew had been with her through almost everything. He was a head taller than her and while not in the best shape, he was strong and had muscular arms. His short brown hair kept close to his head. Despite his attractively strong face, he had never had a relationship. Something Bella always teased him about.

They had been driving for eight hours when they finally arrived at the hotel. Both exhausted from the trip, they just wanted to retire for the evening. They could continue their journey in the morning. This plan was quickly foiled as they stepped up to the front desk.

"What do you mean you don't have our rooms?" Drew growled.

The attendant apologized profusely. "I'm sorry sir, there was a mix up system! It seems your reservation was accidentally deleted."

Bella walked up behind Drew. "But I have it right here!" She waved a printed page before placing it on the counter. "Two rooms. We paid 600 for the night! How do you not have it?"

Again the attendant searched the computer. "I'm really sorry. I just don't see it in here. I can refund the purchase but we only have one room left."

Drew leaned on the counter. "Well what about that room? We've been traveling all day and we don't have anywhere else we can go."

She looked from side to side. Worry evident on her face. She beckoned them closer. Her voice was just above a whisper. "My manager says I'm not allowed to rent out that room. He said it's haunted. But if I don't charge you he won't know. I don't believe in ghosts but enough people have reported strange things to have me a little suspicious."

Bella raised an eyebrow. "What kind of strange things?"

"Occupants see things." The Attendant shivered. "They say they see naked people in the mirrors. Feel a touch when no one is there. Some have even reported more...exotic happenings."

Drew frowned as side glanced at Bella. "How about murders or injury?"

The attendant shook her head. "Aside from the rumored initial couple who disappeared in that room over ages ago, there have been only minor reported injuries."

He stroked his chin as he pondered.. "I don't know. What do you think?"

Bella looked to her long time friend. The stories had awakened a curiosity she didn't know she had. She could feel arousal building between her legs. Something about the way she described the occult happening launched her imagination into overdrive. She bit her bottom lip playfully. "If you don't mind sharing a room with me, sure!"

The attendant nodded and reached under the desk for the room key. She stealthily placed it in Bella's hand. "You two will have more than enough space." She whispered. "It's a massive suite. Just. Please be careful."

The two looked to each other and shrugged. "Sure thing." They said in unison.

_____

The room was massive and built like an old Victorian home. They stepped into a large common area filled with ornate and old furniture. Everything was covered in a fine coat of dust, but otherwise looked incredible. There were two private bedrooms attached the common room. Each with a bathroom and shower. Bella smiled at her luck. "You take right and I'll take left?"

Drew nodded. "Sure thing"

She dragged bags and took a deep breath at the sight of the canopy bed. Pink curtains draping from it's mahogany frame. "I don't think this could have worked out better." She muttered to herself.

Zipping open her luggage, she pulled out a fresh pair of clothes and headed to the bathroom. She had the vaguest sense that someone was watching her. Turning around she saw no one. Shrugging, Bella continued towards the shower. "Stupid ghost stories just have me spooked."

Drew was preparing for his own shower. He had taken his shirt off and was admiring himself in the mirror. His arms and chest were well defined but his stomach still held some stubborn fat. He sighed. "Well so much for that plan. I... I can't confess like this. This is the worst setup ever." His chest ached with anxiety as he patted his stomach. He never once felt happy with his own appearance, probably why he never felt comfortable near anyone else. He had his heart set on Bella for as long as he can remember but never had he found the nerve to tell her. He let out a soul weary sigh, expressing his disappointment.

He had been planning this trip for months. Terrified he blurted out the invitation over a random phone call with her. Never in his wildest dreams did he think she would say yes but she did. She sort of took over the planning from there. He had wanted to tell her how he felt so badly, it bubbled like a cauldron in his chest. But seeing her smile and her excitement for the trip destroyed his resolve. So he held it in, waiting for the right chance to tell her. In his reminiscing, he failed to notice the figure moving up behind him.

Bella stepped out of the shower feeling calm and refreshed. She threw on her bra and panties and admired herself in the mirror. The stories had left her longing for some action. A devilish idea crossed her mind. Drew. He was attractive enough, she pondered why she had never really seen him in that light before. It wouldn't be hard to just walk over to his room dressed like this.

She debated on it until she felt someone press up against her. In a panic she whirled around but was surprised to find herself alone. "Hello?" She asked. No response.

Carefully she turned herself back towards the mirror. In her reflection she could a nude man behind her. He was well built with strong arms and a six pack. His neck disappeared into transparency hiding his face. Her eyes wandered back down until she saw his penis. It must have been 13in long and standing full effect behind her.

She watched in terror and fascination as the specter took hold of his cock and pressed the length against her back. Her eyes widened as she could feel the cold pressure. Like cool flesh pressed against her spine. With a trembling hand, her eyes locked on the Adonis behind her. She reached to touch the mighty specimen. Her fingers wrapped around the ghostly member. Bella gasped as she found it solid. Peeking over her shoulder, she could see the room was still baren. But it was there! She could feel it in her hand but there was nothing visible between her fingers.

Bella returned her gaze to the mirror watching in a sickening fascination as she stroked this otherworldly shaft. She couldn't pull her eyes away as she noticed droplets of precum leak on to her fingers. A yelp escaped her lips as his muscular hands reached around and gripped her breasts. Her nipples instantly hardened under the chilly touch. She could feel herself getting wet as his thick fingers squeezed her flesh.

Moans escaped her lips as he massaged the twin globes. The cold temperature a direct contrast to the pleasurable touch. His fingers pulled on her nipples and she gasped. Looking down she could see her breasts moving on her chest. The fingers imprinted on her bra with no hand to claim them. She watched the surreal scene with the utmost attention. Her hand stroking faster as her breasts bounced and jiggled under invisible attention. She closed her eyes and gave into the pleasure, rolling her head as her bra was pulled down and his fingers teased her nipples. What was the harm in a little foreplay with a ghost? Or so she thought until he stopped. She opened her eye and saw the ghost position his oversized penis directly at her ass. "Oh no you don't!" she barked, placing both hands covering her rear. The ghost shrugged and pushed onwards.

Her eyes bulged as she felt the head of his cock pass effortlessly through her hands and her panties. She cringed as she felt the the bulbous head press against her puckered rear. With some steady pressure her anus gave way to his shaft as the cool rod pushed deep into her rectum. "Fuck! You can't do That! I've never done anal before!"

The ghost didn't hear her or didn't care. He withdrew to just the tip and then thrust in hard. She cried out as the cold cock filled her like never before. Touching places she had never felt. She gasped as she could see how much the ghost cared for the laws of physics. A mix of fear and amazement mixed in her mind as she could see a bulge on her stomach where she felt his cock.

Her hands shook as she touched her deformed belly. A silent wow escaped her lips to find it was very solid and throbbing inside of her. She could feel the hardness passing through several parts of her body, feeling colder at each point it passed through something. "No fucking way..." she whispered. Her hands pressed over the distended skin where she could see his entire length pressing against her.

The ghost was done waiting, he withdrew from her, all the way to the tip. She felt the bulge disappear beneath her fingers as he pulled out, leaving her with a strange emptiness. She patted herself down, amazed that she didn't feel anything broken. She was just about to speak when he thrust again. The massive shaft driving into her and expanding her rear tunnel. She cried out as she was lifted from the ground now dangling from a massive invisible penis.

"Enough!" she screamed and threw herself to the side. The ghost cock passed through her and she fell to the ground. She quickly scrambled to her feet trying to find her assailant but he had disappeared as quickly as he had come.

Breathing hard she felt her stomach. Everything felt like it was in place but she really had no idea. "Drew!" she yelled. Panic gripped her heart as she tore through the apartment to find him.

______

Drew froze in place as he felt two cold hands wrap around his chest. Spindly fingers caressed his pectorals and ran across his nipples. His back arched as he felt twin globes of frozen flesh press against his shoulders. Large aroused nipples traces small circles on his skin. Gentle pressure applied to his arms and he found himself sitting in a chair in front of a vanity mirror. In his reflection he could see blond curls cascading off a voluptuous woman behind him.

He looked behind him to see nothing, then turned back watching the mirror in aroused curiosity. Her long and elegant fingers stroked across his stomach and up his chest. He looked down in surprise to see the indent on his skin where she touched. He looked back up at this beautiful vixen, her gigantic breasts swaying just behind his head. As if she could read his mind she hoisted to twins underneath her hands, her fingers teasing the potent buds of her nipples. She placed them on his shoulders, the flesh overflowing around him. He could feel the cool skin pressed against him even when was only visible in the reflection.

He reached trembling hands up to the boobs on his shoulders. Her hands grabbed his and pressed them into her breasts. They were soft and malleable beneath his fingers, and heavy. It was such a strange sensation to feel without the warmth of life. He turned his mouth to the side, his tongue reaching out for the elongated nipple that seemed so close. With a flick of his tongue he could taste the roughness of the sensitive bud. And ethereal moan greeted his ear. Could see the nipple still saying in the mirror. He closed his eyes and brought his lips to suckle on it.

The ghost pressed his head into her breast. He closed his eyes as he practically felt enveloped by her chest. He lapped his tongue across the frozen nub, licking, sucking and even using a little teeth.The oversized breast wrapped around his face as he sought to pleasure the specter. He grinned as he felt the ghost tremble under his attentions. Suddenly, he stopped as he felt the zipper of his pants dragged down and cold fingers dragging his cock free from his boxers.

He was definitely aroused and his cock stood at it's full length. He was average in size and while that always bothered him, this ghost didn't care. He watched her slide around him in the mirror till she straddled his lap. The weight of her body pressed against his legs and he swore he felt her breasts brush his nose. The light tingle of hair draped across his shoulders.

It was the strangest sensation to watch the back of this woman easing herself down in his dick, while only being able to see his shaft moving on it's own volition. Drew threw back his head as the cold wetness wrapped around him. He looked back to see juices sliding up and down his cock. In the mirror, he watched her plump ass jiggle as she bounced heavily on his dick. Her breasts were so large he could see them from the flat view of her back. He reached out blindly finding her toned legs, his hands rose and fell as she rode him. Slowly his fingers explored across her smooth stomach climbing ever higher.

Eventually his hands found their way to her invisible mounds, each far more than a handful. He watched in amusement as he could see the flesh of his shaft being dragged up each time she rose and pushed down with each bounce. Her cold walls gripped him tighter than he knew possible. It was strange to watch his cock throb as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

"DREW!" The door to his room was thrown open the the ghost on top of him blew away with the wind. He jumped up surprised as he turned to towards the door. There Bella stood, heaving. Her breasts exposed from her bra and her panties were completely soaked. Her black hair disheveled and splayed over her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes wide with fear.

She gasped as she looked to see her best friend with his penis at full mast, his pants soaked and saliva dribbled down his chin. "What the hell? Why is your dick out?"

Drew hastily shoved his member back in his pants. "Ghosts" He said reluctantly. "What happened to you?" His eyes drinking in her beauty, unable to hide his desire.

Bella looked down suddenly aware at her state of undress. She pulled up her bra and clamped her legs, embarrassed. "Ghosts... I uh. Sorry. I can't believe you just saw me like that."

"I wasn't planning on giving you a full frontal either." Drew groaned as he retrieved his shirt. He saw a twinkle in Bella's eye that made him think twice about just pulling his pants down again. Looking at her defensive body language he decided against it. There was an undeniable lust, a look her had never seen in her eyes before, but it was completely overshadowed by her trembling frame.

She squinted at him, her voice squeaked as she tried to fill the awkward silence. "Well, Uh... you look like you had fun."

"Aside from her being cold as ice and me not really being okay bedding a stranger... yeah it was interesting." His own emotions of the situation could wait. His concern was entirely focused on her. "Are you ok?"

Bella looked from side to side. "yes... no. I mean I don't know. It was really hot at first but then it got out of hand." She wrapped herself in her arms. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea."

Drew nodded. "I agree. Come on. We can sleep in the car."

They got dressed and made their way towards the door. He tried the handle to find it was locked. He tried the room key but it wouldn't budge. He even tried to break the door but nothing worked. They tried multiple means of escape. The windows proved to be stuck and unbreakable and they couldn't find another way out.

"Shit" Drew groaned after one last try. "It looks like we're stuck here." His body now ached from both the long day and exertion.

She shivered. Drew tentatively put his arm around her, surprised as she cuddled into him.

Bella whispered quietly, as if afraid the ghosts might hear her. "We're stuck. With two sex crazed ghosts. Drew, we need sleep. If we don't get any rest there is no way we'll make it to our next stop on time."

He stroked his chin thoughtfully. "We could sleep in shifts. You sleep first. I'll stand guard. I'll wake you in a few hours and we will switch spots."

She looked to him worried.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I'll just be in the area. I won't bother you at all."

Bella shook her head as she nuzzled into him. His arms felt warm and safe. A much better experience than earlier. "No, it's ok. You are the only one I would trust to watch me sleep."

His heart thudded in his chest. Maybe he did have a chance after all. "I appreciate the trust. I won't let you down."

She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you." She got up and lifted her shirt over her head and dropped her pants to the floor.

Drew went bug eyed. "Whoa. Bella what are you doing?"

"I sleep in my underwear. Always have and always will. No ghost is going to change that." She winked at him. Maybe it was the unfilled urge but she was started to see Drew in a new light. She knew she was going over the top but after what they had been through, he deserved a little reward. "I'm trusting you to keep me safe."

He smiled and nodded. "And I you. We will make it through this together."

She yawned and smiled reassured. For the first time since the bathroom incident she felt at ease. Pulling the covers up she quickly fell asleep with her mind wandering a sexual fantasy where it had been her friend inside of her instead of the ghost.

_____

He stood a vigilant guard for 3 hours. But as 2 am rolled around he found himself beginning to nod off. He stood up and stretched, being quiet so as not to wake her. He knew he should switch with her soon but it felt like a crime to rouse her from her slumber.

Drew walked over and looked at her smiling face as she slept. She looked so peaceful as she clutched her pillow tight. His heart thumped hard in his chest as he heard her whisper in the faintest tone, "Drew..."

He stood and walked into the bathroom. A cup of Water and a quick face wash should cure his tiredness.

As he stepped into the bathroom, Bella began to toss and turn. Her dream was getting good as she felt a pair of lovers massage her body. She shivered thinking their hands were a tad too cold.

She opened her eyes in a panic. She looked around but couldn't see Drew. She looked to the bathroom light and heard the water running and sighed in relief. Until we noticed the covers being pulled down away from her. She opened her mouth to scream but found her voice had fled. Only a silent cry escaped her lips. She felt hands press her body down against the bed. Terror sparked in her eyes as her breasts and stomach moved on their own. The chill of the ghostly hands present as she watched herself being fondled. Invisible forces pressed down on her skin and traced patterns down her stomach. She lurched under their grip as two fingers stroked her clit..

Bella watched helpless as her bra was undone and lifted away from her body. Her nipples were two hard points upon her medium breasts. She could feel and see the hands groping her body. Her skin indented wherever they touched. She writhed as she watched a hand grab each of her breasts, squeezing the her mounds. Surprise rippled through her as she felt cold lips suckle both of her nipples.Icy tongues lapped across the tips, making them shiver with pleasure that she tried to resist.

Fear and arousal mixed together as she watched her sensitive buds being pulled and played with by an invisible force. Suddenly she found herself floating up into the air. She watched her panties sail off her legs and across the room. A cold tongue lapped at her lower lips. It flicked across her out rim and danced across her clit causing her too lurch in mid air. She could feel herself getting closer and closer. A warm pressure in contrast to the touch, building deep inside of her under the attention of her unseen assailants. "Not like this." she whimpered.

12