Paranormal Orgy

Story Info
A girl's orgy.
919 words
3.83
42k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina felt a shiver run up her spine as her gray eyes connected with a set of brown. The man before her was every woman's wet dream, at least women like her. He was five feet ten inches with black hair that brushed his shoulder and his eyes reminded her of warm melted chocolate. She watched him crook a finger at her and couldn't stop herself from waking to him. She needed to fuck him, need him to fuck her until she couldn't remember her own name, and from the smile on his mouth she knew he would. Hell, even the fangs didn't bother her. She had come to the Paranormal Sex Club for a reason and she knew that this man would give it all to her.

Once she reached him she started to speak, but was cut off when his lips found hers, sending the breath from her lungs. She reached up and gripped his shoulders as his tongue thrust past her teeth making her moan in pleasure. She tugged on his hair as heat swirled through her body and centered in her pussy. She wanted him to touch her there, needed the contact and to feel his hard cock deep inside of her throbbing core. Tina hitched one leg around his waist and grinded herself against him in time with the music, begging silently for him to take her here and now.

He didn't waste any time, shoving her back on the table and pulling up her skirt, baring her flesh to him. He smiled when he saw that she hadn't wore any underwear and immediately lowered his head, running his tongue over her clit. Tina arched her back and gasped as she felt him flick his tongue over her quickly, then sucking on it as he thrust two fingers inside her sultry heat.

"Yes...Just like that...Ahhhh...lick it harder."

Tina was close to her peak and started pulling on his hair, dragging him closer as he thrust a third finger into hard, ramming them in and out furiously. His tongue was moving hard and fast over her throbbing clit as he beat his fingers mercilessly into her dripping cunt. She felt herself get ready to cum, the tension inside her spiraling higher and higher. She came screaming loudly, her voice lost in the load pulsing of the music.

He raised his head from between her legs, his eyes flashing with lust. Grabbing her head he pulled her off that table and forced her to her knees. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his seven inch cock, having only a moment to look at it before he shoved it down her throat. She gagged but tried to take it all down her throat and breath in between his fast strokes. She heard him panting above her and tightened her mouth, causing him to jerk hard on her head. She ran her tongue along the vein on the underside of his penis and the next thing she knew he had her bent over the table

He shoved into her hard, slamming into her with enough force that it actually hurt. She tried to tell him, but he held her head against the table and waved for someone else to come over. Another man came up, shoving his cock into her mouth, gagging her. She felt him pull almost all the way out of her pussy before slamming in again, making her hips grind into the table. She as lifted off her feet several times as his strokes, forcing her to choke on the cock that was in her mouth. She tried to move once but the stinging slap on her ass made tears come to her eyes.

Her pussy felt hot as he kept ramming her harder and harder, the feel of his cock making her moan and gasp around the penis in her mouth. She came again her body jerking against the table. She felt the man in her mouth cum and she swallowed the semen that was in her mouth. She was flipped over quickly and tossed onto a naked man's lap who bit her neck and she arched against him moaning. A woman now knelt between her legs, licking her pussy lips and tongue fucking her while a men fucked her ass. She gasped and stared down at the woman who was humming in pleasure as the man fucked her ass hard and shuddered at the vibrations from the woman's tongue. The man's lap she was sitting on pinched her nipples and shoved his cock in her ass making her scream in pain and pleasure mixed. The woman moved from between Tina's legs and the brown eyes man took her place shoving himself into her dripping hole. She gasped as the men traded thrusts and cried out as her pleasure spiraled up. Someone was sucking her left nipple another right, and someone was shoving their cock into her hand. Tina cried out as she came again and again, the thrusts becoming harder and more rough. Soon she was begging for them to stop but the didn't and she came a final time before blackness took her vision, following her the sounds of many people reaching their peak.

The next morning Tina awoke in her bed, thinking it was all a dream until she went into the living room and saw her six sex partners sleeping on the floor. Smiling to herself as she felt her sore pussy throb, she went to wake them up.