Paranormal Research Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

As I slowly moved away from my recently impregnated cousin, Diane grabbed me fiercely by the face and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"She damned well had better not mind if we fuck, John! I've never been so horny before in my entire life! I can't believe how hot that was watching you knock up your own cousin, and I can't wait to have you fuck me senseless! No, stop right there, you had better not wipe your dick off! For one thing, that's an awesome antique quilt, not a rag from an auto-shop. But more importantly, I want to know what incest tastes like, and I want to know what the mixed juices of two cousins that have just made a baby together feel like inside of my cunt. God, I haven't had a decent fuck in ages. And now I'm going to get one from my best friend! What could make today any better?" Diane exclaimed as she pushed me back to rest my head between Heather's soft white thighs, the damp pubic hair of Heather's freshly-fucked pussy tickling my ear with moist tendrils. The comfortable scent of Heather's recently impregnated body filled my lungs.

Looking down, I saw Diane looking like a tattooed goddess as she bent over and ran her pink tongue over the tip of my cock. "Oh, my God. I love how you two taste!" Diane said as she licked her lips and smiled at me, but her soft hand continued to stroke my marble-hard penis. Then she bent over again, her dark hair brushing gently against my abdomen as she engulfed my cock, taking the entire length deep into her throat as she bobbed her head up and down. It felt amazing, but all too soon she stopped. "I thought that I would suck you off to get you hard again, but you're already more than there. I suppose that I just kept going because it was so awesome knowing what I was getting to taste. You and Heather are going to have to do this with me more often! So, what do you say, John? If you want to keep me in the friend-zone, you've got about two more seconds before I sit on that nice hard dick of yours and get the same treatment that you've been giving those pretty little cousins of yours!"

I struggled for something charming and witty to say, but was unable to speak a word before Diane had straddled my waist and positioned me at her opening. Leaning forward with her ample breasts pressing firmly against my chest, she kissed me deeply as her sweet pussy engulfed my member in steaming wetness. I had fantasized about this moment for years. I suppose that every guy that has a female best friend has thought more than once about what it would be like to know her sexually. Diane was giving me that precious gift, and it was more amazing than I had ever imagined. As our bodies undulated and writhed together I felt the hot, tight wetness of her underused opening sliding along the length of my manhood. Her lips caressed mine, our hands pulling each other's faces into a passionate kiss, our lips locking together as though made solely for that very act. Diana's pelvis and mine ground together, our pubic bones uniting firmly. I was suddenly aware that I felt my head rising and falling, and I realized that the motion wasn't from Diana. My head was resting in Heather's crotch, and she was now grinding her wet sex against Diane's hand, which in turn cradled my head. My cousin was using Diane's hand to masturbate, and I knew that if Heather came again after I had ejaculated inside of her, then her body would suck even more of my sperm into her fertile core. If possible, my rock-hard dick became even more firm inside of Diana.

Diane pulled her face away from mine and looked at me mischievously. "Wanna feel some reverse-cowgirl?" she asked.

"Sure!" I responded. As much as I hated to not be able to kiss her and appreciate my best friend's face and breasts, I looked forward to getting a better look at her shapely ass. Diana was a large-boned woman, but beautifully proportioned. I breathed in air that was thick with the delicate musk of lovemaking. It was the most beautiful scent I had ever known.

Diane climbed off of me and turned to give me a beautiful view of her gorgeous body from behind. I couldn't believe how perfect her butt was, and I admired the unmistakably feminine curves of her hips and waist. I had always known that Diane was a beautiful woman, and I will confess that I had tried to imagine her naked a thousand times over, but I was still amazed by how beautiful the actual sight of her nude body was. Positioning me at her opening, she slid down upon my shaft until the tip ground hard against her cervix. I couldn't believe how good she was at riding my cock; it was as though she knew me so well that she could anticipate precisely what I needed her to do to maximize my pleasure. I looked down as the soft, perfect globes of her ass undulated on my hips, her pussy massaging my cock to the brink of ecstasy. Up and down Diane's beautiful ass rose and fell, and I trembled with excitement as I watched time and time again as Diane's tight, wet pussy engulfed my member, only to slide back up leaving my cock glistening with her inner moisture. I knew that I couldn't hold off for long if she kept this up.

Diane cried out with a squeal of mock-alarm as I sat up and pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. Fucking her doggy-style would give me the control of the rhythm that I needed to hold off as long as I could. As I pounded hard into her soaked pussy, I reached around her and ran my hand over her sopping vulva. Moistening my fingers with her natural juices, I ran my warm, moist fingers around her sensitive clitoris, rubbing through the clitoral hod with controlled passion as I thrust my cock into her from behind with long, powerful strokes.

After several minutes of being stimulated inside and out, Diana grabbed the antique quilt and stuffed it into her own mouth as she let out a long, high-pitched shriek of sexual fulfillment. Her tight pussy spasmed and clenched around my manhood, and her body trembled in the throes of a massive orgasm. It was as though her strength was flowing out of her body as I pounded into her, and each thrust seemed to push her further into a position lying fully on her belly. Soon I was thrusting into her sweet pussy as she was lying face-down on the bed, feeling her delicious buttocks against my abs. And still she felt like she was cumming. I could no longer resist joining my beautiful best friend in orgasm, and so I let myself go. Waves of pleasure crashed over my overloaded senses as my rock-hard member ejaculated inside of her, unleashing a torrent of sperm deep within my best friend's body. Still she wiggled herself back at me, our bodies continuing to meet as her delicate pussy was milking my cock for every drop of cum that I could provide. Diana pressed back as hard as she could, grinding her ass rhythmically against me as I pushed forward, driving my spurting penis as deep into her as I could in this position.

I felt exhausted and light-headed, unable to move, and I collapsed on top of Diana's back, my cock still buried inside of her. I could still feel my penis occasionally pulse. I didn't know whether or not it was still spurting anything into her, but it still felt amazing just to remain encased inside of the moistness of her silken tunnel. Slowly, I grew soft inside of her, and I rolled off of her back and onto the bed. Soon I was joined by Heather and Diana on either side of me in a sweet post-orgasmic cuddle. Our bodies were as satisfied as they could get, and the beautiful naked women felt heavenly against me. I felt tired, and I briefly wondered what would happen if we fell asleep like that. After all, we were already asleep and dreaming.

I gradually eased into consciousness as the van was moving through Bennington, Vermont. Erin was still driving, and another CD of gospel music was playing softly. A few minutes later I felt Diane stir beside me. She smiled at me as she stretched and yawned.

"Have some sweet dreams?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, you have no idea!" she said with a wicked smile before turning to look out the window. If she didn't think that I had any idea about her dreams, she clearly didn't understand what had just occurred. I looked down at the crotch of her blue jeans as surreptitiously as I could. She had more than soaked through the denim. Maybe I had just cum twice in an alternate reality, but here my cock leapt to full attention.

Heather awakened with a sweet moan beside me. I was probably the only one in the van that noticed the erotic undercurrents of that sound. I felt her almost imperceptibly move her lips as she tried to conceal the act of kissing my shoulder. "Thanks, John. That was amazing. But, like I told you this morning, we're going to have to do that in real life some time, and soon."

Diane heard Heather and gave her a shocked look, and Heather returned it knowingly. I smiled at Diane and nodded, as though confirming her unspoken query. Diane started to speak, but then thought better of it. Clearly flustered, she reached into her purse and pulled out a paperback and began reading it for a moment as though to distract herself and buy her some time to think, but she quickly realized that the romance novel was probably not going to help her to get herself under control. With shaking hands, she put the book back in her purse and watched as the pretty Vermont scenery filed past us. It took a lot to fluster Diana. I chuckled to myself as I turned to look out the window. Again, Diana started to move her mouth as if to ask Heather and I a question, but only gave voice to something that was less than a single syllable.

"Yes, what just happened was all real. Just in another reality." Heather spoke to her. "And John and I experienced it too."

Diane looked at her with her mouth agape and her pretty blue eyes as wide as saucers, but said nothing for a long time. "John, I... uh, Heather..." She clearly had no idea what to say to us. Finally she just whispered a quiet "Thank you both. That was incredible."

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Kim from behind us.

"Nothing at all." Heather replied nonchalantly as she looked serenely out the window.

*** END OF CHAPTER 2 ***

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers