Paranormal Research Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

"For now, as I said, I need an offering. As you know, nothing happens without some sort of energy being expended. Some gods, and most demons for that matter, prefer energy from- well, let's just say 'other sources', but I prefer sexual energy. When human beings mate, a tremendous amount of spiritual energy is generated. Some of that energy can go into creating the soul of any offspring that are produced, although the conversion of spiritual energy into a mortal soul isn't a very efficient process. Normally, if conception does not occur, the energy that a couple produces during lovemaking is wastefully dissipated into the environment. It's like putting a candle outside on a cold night; the heat and light normally dissipate into their surroundings until the energy becomes chaotic nothingness. But as a god, I can collect, harness, and use all forms of spiritual energy. That's what you will soon be able to help me do. I shall become more powerful than I have in millennia, and you as my high-priest shall have everything you have ever desired. And I mean everything. You and your loved ones have already given me more energy than I have had in centuries. I just need a little bit more to once again become powerful enough to heal you in your own world. And I can assure you that you will find fulfilling your destiny to be nothing if not pleasurable."

I gestured towards the youngest of the two. "Are you certain that this is all right? Did they agree to this? What's going on here?"

Acratophorus looked kindly at me and the ladies. "Can you imagine how lonely it would be to experience two hundred years of being constantly awake and spending most of your time trapped in pitch-blackness, unable to feel or see anything? Imagine what it would be like to experience life as an insubstantial shadow. These two ladies have been living that existence since before your country was even a nation. It has been centuries since either of them has felt a warm embrace. They are here because they want to be, young friend. I did not make them come here. It is noble that you are concerned for their well-being and their wishes, and it is partially because of that nobility that their wishes are to be with you. They saw you rescue them. They have, as spirits, seen your soul and, consequently, know a great deal more about you than you might guess. They can see you for who you truly are, and they love and respect you for it. And they want to bond with you in the most natural way they can."

I thought about what he had said, and looked over at the two pretty young ladies. For the first time in centuries, they were feeling a fresh, gentle breeze and warm sunlight on their faces. And the first thing they wanted to do was make love to me. I felt unbelievably humbled and unworthy of such an immense honor, but I was determined to make certain that they would not regret their decision. I would make the experience whatever they wished for it to be.

The ancient god smiled at me, as though approving of my thoughts. "Well, I suppose that I should leave you and these ladies in peace. I have many important things to do, and very little time in which to do them. Take all the time you want; I've made sure that only a few seconds will pass in the waking world. I don't usually like to mess with time, but I'm making an exception in this case. But, before I go, you might find this helpful." He gestured to an empty spot on the grass and the image of an ornate canopy bed shimmered in the air like sparkling molten gold before solidifying into a large, comfortable-looking piece of furniture covered with soft blankets and thick pillows. Giving me a smile and a wink, he faded away into nothingness, leaving me alone with two phantom women that looked every bit as real as anyone I had ever met.

I looked over at the two ladies and nervously flashed them a friendly smile. They looked beautiful and pure in their archaic clothing, and I wished that there would be more time just to chat and get to know them. It would be fascinating for me to hear the life story of someone that had lived so long ago and to simply discuss daily life with them. I wondered what I should say or do. Acratophorus hadn't even told me their names! Hadn't Erin called them Rachel and Cherry?

Taking Acratophorus' advice, I focused on speaking in 18th century French and hoped that I wouldn't make a fool of myself. Even if I knew the language, I knew very little about these women or the culture and customs with which they would be familiar. I greeted them as politely as I could, and told them my name as part of an effort to initiate some sort of normal conversation. I couldn't tell whether they understood me or if I had just made up some words that I thought sounded French. Personally, I thought that I sounded like an amorous cartoon skunk.

The ladies didn't immediately respond. Instead, the two women wordlessly approached me with gleeful mischief in their eyes. I was reminded of the attitude of cats that are determined to play with a new toy.

The eldest of the women gently pushed me back onto the bed. I willed myself to understand her as she spoke, and was a bit surprised when I understood her archaic French as though I had been speaking it my whole life. Her voice was soft and pleasant, and her beautiful accent added a gentle grace to her words.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, John, although asking about our health is perhaps unnecessary under the circumstances. I am less dead now than I have been, no? I am Rachelle, and this is my daughter, Cherise." The elder of the two women said this with a benign smirk, as though she found the formality of introductions humorous under the circumstances. She climbed atop me, and I found that she was surprisingly light. I gathered that her voluminous clothing hid a very petite, willowy frame. Her slender face was tanned from life in what had been a wild frontier in her day. She looked at me with happy, sparkling, emerald-green eyes as she wrapped slender arms around me and planted a chaste kiss on my cheek. Her scent was pleasant, and reminded me vaguely of honeysuckle, oak leaves, campfires, and the comfortable, sleepy scent of a woman's nightclothes. I wrapped my arms around her in turn as she kissed me on the mouth with increasing passion. Our kiss slowly built intensity until our lips opened. Our tongues met hesitantly at first, but were soon writhing wetly together with building passion. Even through her petticoats and other layers of clothing I could tell that she was rubbing herself against my hardness.

Rachelle broke the kiss and her eyes met mine. "It has been a long time since I've felt the comfort of a man. I have never known the body of any man but my husband, but I am a widow now. I have been a widow for a very, very long time." She kissed me on the lips gently. I tried not to think of the moldering bones that had crumbled when I fell upon them beneath the old church. "We have waited in silent darkness for over two centuries for you, my daughter and I. This has been fated. Now we are yours to have, and we will have you as well. Love me, please," she whispered sweetly. "Love me forever."

I kissed Rachelle on the lips, as her gangly teenaged daughter climbed onto the bed beside us. Cherise's demeanor reflected a nervous desire to be close to her mother and I, but she moved with a hesitancy that seemed to betray a fear of doing something wrong or inappropriate. The teenager's conflicting feelings of desire and fear, combined with what had probably been a strict upbringing regarding sexual matters, warred in the strikingly beautiful green eyes that she had inherited from her mother. In the end, desire won out. Rachelle smiled sweetly as her daughter moved to lay close against us.

Cherise's eyes sparkled from her adorable freckled face as she leaned in and kissed me sweetly. "I have never kissed a man before," she whispered. "Nor have I ever been kissed by one." Her youthful voice was tight and trembling with controlled passion, and her accent seemed beautiful and exotic.

I reached over, and Cherise squealed with laughter as I pulled her towards her mother and I. "We might soon have to change that!" I suggested as I took her head gently in my hand and guided her angelic face towards my own. Our lips gently pressed together and moved with a slow tenderness befitting her inexperience. I felt her warm breath on my face, and she sighed sweetly and beautifully into my mouth.

"My first kiss." Cherise murmured dreamily. Her eyes closed demurely, as though she wanted to focus on the sensation and remember this moment forever. Her voice was strained with emotion as she whispered again. "And very soon you shall also have my virginity." Her antique French accent, born of a long-vanished frontier, sounded at once both sweet and formal. Cherise's voice, more than her words, lent the rite of passage which she would soon experience an air of the most intimate and beautiful of acts. She opened her eyes half-way, peering at me shyly as though she were afraid that I might be offended by her bold statement. I rewarded her with a gentle kiss.

"Not yet, my sweetness." Rachelle whispered quietly. "For now, just watch. You shall have plenty of time to not be a virgin after today."

I rolled over on top of Rachelle, and the older woman began hiking up her dress and petticoats. She was wearing thick, dark-brown, knee-high woolen stockings beneath her dress. Her fine leg hairs reminded me that women living on the 18th century frontier wouldn't have shaved their legs, but on Rachelle, they were attractive. We kissed again, this time with increased passion as her hands pulled me hard towards her face. She broke the kiss and looked over at her daughter. "Sweetheart, this man is going to make love to me, just like your father used to do. I want you to watch, because in a moment, you shall lose your virginity and I want you to know something of what to expect. That is more preparation for the act than I was granted. You're going to become a woman today Cherise!" Rachelle looked at me as she trembled in anticipation. "Please don't think badly of me, sir. I am not a woman of loose morals, but I have not felt the touch of a man in two centuries. My daughter, Cherise, she is a virtuous girl and has never felt the touch of a man at all, and she has dreamed of this day for over two hundred years! Please be kind and gentle with her!" She spoke urgently as her clothing slid upwards, revealing her sex. I shouldn't have been surprised that women on the frontier would have been unlikely to wear panties. Rachelle's pubic region was adorned with sparse, fine wisps of curly brown hair that did nothing to conceal the clean womanly slit from which the lithe teenager beside us had been born many, many years ago.

Rachelle and I kissed with increased fervor as I reached down and ran my hand through the soft hair that covered her nether region, and she closed her eyes and arched her back with an audible inhalation as my finger brushed her moist opening. My heart pounded in my chest, and my head swam and buzzed in the heady giddiness of sexual excitement.

"I'm ready, lover. Please, take me!" Rachelle pleaded softly with closed eyes.

I slid from atop Rachelle and stood on the grass of the clearing, dropping my vest and pulling my shirt over my head. Mother and daughter alike watched with wide-eyed fascination as I disrobed. Perhaps removing all of one's clothes, even for sex, wasn't something to which they were accustomed. Certainly this would not have been something that they would have seen with any regularity in the dark church basement. Perhaps it had simply been a very long time since Rachelle had seen a naked man. As I slid my pants down, they both had their eyes fixed intently upon my swollen member. Cherise had never before seen anything of a naked man, and she looked at my body with nervous excitement and anticipation.

Soon I was back on the bed with Rachelle, my hands running over her clothed stomach and the rumpled cloth that she had pulled up to expose her most private parts to my sight and my touch. We kissed as my hand worked its way down to the soft hairs of her vulva and the swollen lips of her labia. She instinctively spread her legs wider and inhaled sharply, almost as though in physical pain, but the look on her face spoke of anything but discomfort. I touched her, feeling her soft vaginal lips part to accept my fingers. Soon my fingers were inside of her, feeling the warm liquid heat of her most intimate parts. Her fluids weren't as thick as those of most other women I had been with, feeling more watery. I wished that I could take more of her clothing off, but her garments appeared to have been elaborately designed for the sole purpose of being difficult to remove, and my lust-clouded brain refused to devote the energy to this task that it would have required. As if sensing my thoughts, Rachelle reached up and moved the top of her dress down to expose her large, succulent breasts with round, pink, silver-dollar sized areolas and the firm nipples that had provided nourishment for her daughter so many years ago.

"Please, sir! Now! I need it now!" Rachelle demanded, pulling me back on top of her and pulling me forward. I felt the tip of my penis brush the soft hairs of her pussy, and I felt the hot moisture that greeted me at her opening. She gasped sweetly.

I pushed forward at her urging, but she was incredibly tight for a woman who had undergone childbirth. Rachelle pulled me towards her with desperation, as though unable to live for another second without my cock buried deep inside of her yearning body. Again she reminded me of a cat who, upon seeing food, often acts as though she will starve if forced to wait for even a single second more before feasting.

I pulled my hips back and spread Rachelle's vaginal lips, placing my glans inside of the shiny pink opening that I revealed between her spread labia. Her flesh felt warm, soft, and inviting. Rachelle pulled me towards her again while thrusting herself rhythmically against my cock. The first half of my penis entered her in a single sudden event that seemed to catch us both by surprise. I gently moved my penis back and forth until her lubrication was well enough distributed to allow me to make love to her in earnest. Soon we were rutting together in full force, the merging of our bodies muffled by the rustling of her bunched garments. Pretty young Cherise gawked at us with wide, excited eyes as she watched me make love to her mother.

I moved my hips to allow me to reach down and gently massage Rachelle's erect clitoris as my cock pistoned in and out of her sweltering depths. She uttered inarticulate gasps as her body responded to my attention, and her vagina became even wetter.

Looking over, I noticed that Cherise had climbed from the bed and was making a small mound of her clothing. The teenager completely disrobed, her eyes glued upon her mother and I and our rhythmically merging genitals. It seemed to take her ages to remove her clothing, revealing pure white skin that contrasted endearingly with the tanned and freckled skin of her face and hands. She was very slender, with narrow, girlish hips and small, firm breasts sprouting from a chest with clearly visible ribs.

Lying nude beside her mother, Cherise propped herself up on her slender arms and watched with fascination as my cock disappeared into the magical cleft between her mother's legs, only to re-emerge slick and glistening with a fine layer of vaginal juices. Cherise's beautiful, emerald-green eyes were riveted upon the scene before her, her face was flushed, and her small, perky, breasts heaved with each heavy breath. Between her legs, her wispy blonde pubic hair glinted beautifully in the sunlight but it did nothing to hide the beautiful virginal folds that marked her womanhood. Her pubic hair was so sparse, so fine, and so light-colored that in other light I might have hardly even seen it.

The large, fleshy mounds of Rachelle's delightful breasts were jiggling and rocking up and down in a fantastic, wavelike manner as our bodies thrust together. She was bucking madly at me, her body trembling and convulsing as her birth canal contracted in powerful spasms around my cock. She cried out inarticulately as her body tightened upon my manhood, demanding the release of my life-giving fluids into her greedy womb. "Aaah!" she cried, "Give yourself to me, even as I give myself to you! Pour your seed deep into my belly, and bind us together for all time!"

I had never heard a woman say something like that during sex, but it's hard to know what an 18th century French settler might view as normal in the bedroom. I shuddered as I felt myself join her in climax, my fluids rushing up and spurting deep into the depths of Rachelle's slender, beautiful body.

Cherise was silent with awe as she watched me engage in the sacred act of procreation with her mother from no more than a foot away. Still buried to the hilt inside of her mother's body, my penis bucked and issued forth a torrent of sperm-rich fluids deep into Rachelle's hot womb. What would happen if I somehow impregnated these women who had been dead for over two centuries? Was such a thing even possible?

Cherise smiled serenely at her mother as I lay on top of Rachelle, my manhood still twitching as it lay buried inside of her warm, slick vagina. "So this is how you and Father made me so long ago? That was beautiful." she said in a reverent whisper. Rachelle's brow was red with exertion and moist with fine sweat, and our chests rose together with our gasping breaths. Still, my member was rampant inside of her, ready for more of the act that it had been made to perform.

Rolling onto her back, Cherise spread her legs, doing her best to imitate her mother's body position. "Sir, I have always dreamed of being completely nude and uncovered on my wedding night, hiding nothing from the man who loved me and claimed me as his own. I wanted to feel as though every part of me was loved, and that I was accepted in my entirety with nothing to hide. My wedding night will never come now; I died without even having experienced my first kiss! I need you to be love and sweetness for me now, and I shall give you my cherished maidenhood along with my undying love. No woman has ever preserved her freshness for longer than I, I am sure of it! Let my mother's body serve to cool your ardor, so that you can be gentle with my deflowering."

Rachelle turned and spoke to her daughter while my rampant cock was still fully sheathed in the slick tunnel that had once given birth to the beautiful young girl. "He will be gentle with you, my sweetness. Don't be surprised if it hurts a bit, though. I have only been with your father, but I suspect that this gentleman has a larger member than most men." And then, looking to me, Rachelle spoke quietly and solemnly. "The time has come for you to make my daughter a woman."

There was a deliciously wet sound as I pulled my turgid cock from Rachelle's sopping tunnel. Taking a moment to relax, I lay on my back between the two women. Rachelle's fluids, thoroughly mixed with my own, dripped in a clear stream from my cock down to form a tiny pool on my stomach, and Cherise reached over with a small, slender finger, and hesitantly touched the fluids. She rubbed her fingers together experimentally, feeling the slickness of the sexual liquids, and then she held the sticky substance on her finger up to inspect it more closely. Cherise pinched her finger and her thumb together before spreading them apart, watching the fluids stretch into a transparent film that soon burst like a bubble, leaving a thin liquid filament that still connected her finger and thumb. She smiled, clearly amused at the substance that her mother and I had magically produced. With a mischievous grin, she stuck her finger in her mouth to taste it.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers
123456...8