Paranormal Research Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

"Cherise!" Rachelle exclaimed in shock.

But Cherise paid no attention to her mother. Smiling at me in a manner that seemed at once innocent and seductive, the girl that was moments away from becoming a woman beckoned to me with a slender finger. "Pleasure me, lover!" She lay there, her body open to me, willing to let me do whatever I wished with her. My heart pounded in my chest with lust and anticipation.

I ran my hands over the teenager's slender, milky-white body, looking into her sparkling eyes and running my fingers through the soft, corn-silk blonde hair that crowned her pretty face. We kissed sweetly, her moist lips meeting my own. Her breath had a sweet scent, like herbs and fresh loaves of bread. I ran my tongue over her small, perfect teeth, and was aware of her mother only inches away from us, her womb still filled with my hot semen, watching as her daughter surrendered two hundred years of closely guarded virtue to me. I ran my hands down Cherise's shoulders, feeling her slender arms as we kissed, and I felt her small, firm breasts and the rigid, puffy nubs of her nipples press into my hands. Reaching lower, I felt her tight, flat stomach, her bony hips, and the gentle curves of her delicate bottom. I wondered how she might respond to cunnilingus. If she were as tight as her mother, and a virgin to boot, we would surely need as much lubrication as we could get.

I kissed her face, then moved my attention down to the pure white skin of her neck. She gasped as my kisses slowly moved lower. I sucked one of her firm nipples into my mouth, and she shuddered with pleasure. Her breathing became more rapid as I caressed, licked, and sucked her tender, virginal breasts which heaved in time with her breathing. Moving lower, I kissed the flawless, milky-white skin of her flat, healthy young abdomen. She sighed like an angel as I kissed her inner thigh. I ran my hands around her slender hips, feeling the tight muscles of her abdomen beneath her soft white skin and the pelvic bones that framed her pubic region. She breathed audibly as I ran my calloused hands around to cradle her soft white buttocks. Then, moving my mouth between her thighs, I planted a gentle kiss on the sensitive white skin beside her vulva, and inhaled the delightful aroma of her arousal as she sighed sweetly. I repeated the act on the other side of her sex as her body was becoming noticeably more aroused. I ran my tongue up the sensitive skin of her thigh, and though her leg hairs were so fine that they were not visually noticeable, I felt them brush softly against my skin.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rachelle stare at us in amazement, but she was smiling. "Good sir... I have never..."

I smiled reassuringly at her. "Shhhhh."

Returning my attention to Cherise, I brought my face close to her vulva. Ever so slowly, I brought my face so close to her that her soft, fine blonde pubic hairs gently ticked my nose. I smelled her sweet musk, a delicious, natural scent that communicated directly with the most primitive part of my mind, fueling my need and filling me with the urge to make love to this woman, claim her, to give myself to her and to make her mine. I blew gently on Cherise's moist opening, and I heard her sigh like a dove. I wondered if she had figured out what was coming, or if oral sex was still something completely alien to her. Then my tongue met her virginal slit. She abruptly sat up in surprise, looking at me with comical shock and amazement.

I looked at the two ladies, and it was hard not to laugh at Cherise's bewilderment and the fact that Rachelle was clearly both shocked and aroused by my act of licking her daughter's pussy. I couldn't help chuckling. "Relax and lie back down," I whispered in as gentle and reassuring of a manner as I could towards Cherise. "I think you might like how this feels, and it will moisten your opening and help prepare you for our lovemaking. If we try this and you're not comfortable with it, simply say something and I'll stop."

"I was just... I have never imagined such a thing, sir," Cherise said sweetly as she lay back on the bed. Her muscles were tense and her body trembled with excitement and nervous anticipation. She obviously didn't know what I was doing. Rachelle simply looked on at us with a dumbfounded smile, and her hand was absently sliding lower on her stomach, her fingers finding their way down to the moist brown curls that marked the juncture of her thighs. Rachelle's pussy was still soaked from our combined fluids, my semen slowly seeping from the tight orifice. Rachelle's fingers began caressing her freshly fertilized sex, her body making moist sucking sounds between her legs as she watched me engage in foreplay with her daughter.

The teenaged girl's breathing instantly became deeper as my tongue contacted her slit once again, and I could taste her arousal. Her soft pubic hairs tickled my nose and lips, and the earthy smell of her sweet musk compelled me to explore deeper into the secret crevice that lay between her milky-white thighs and her narrow, girlish hips. With a long movement of my tongue I explored her vaginal slit from bottom to top, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. I was in no hurry. I suspected that the longer I took, and the more relaxed and comfortable she felt, the less discomfort the petite girl would feel when I invaded her virgin pussy.

As my tongue worked between Cherise's legs, her body rewarded my efforts with an increased flow of her sweet nectar. One of my hands on her warm inner thigh could feel her femoral artery pulse as her heart pounded in her chest. Her chest heaved with her ragged breathing, and her back arched, highlighting the concave curve of her abdomen and the natural ridges where her pale skin stretched tautly over her ribs. Her arms were actually hyperextended, bending backwards a bit. Cherise's hands were trembling, clenching handfuls of the blankets beneath us.

Licking around Cherise's clitoral hood, I moistened a finger with the juices that flowed from her virgin body, and teased apart the warm, damp folds of skin to explore the wet, pink insides of her sacred tunnel. As I spread her labia, I could actually see her hymen. The translucent membrane of delicate pink flesh was stretched across her opening with a small gap in the rearward area of her vagina. I could just reach the membrane with the tip of my tongue as her breathing became deeper and her slender legs squeezed in on the sides of my head.

I felt her hymen with my tongue as I continued to breathe in a steady stream of the aphrodisiac pheromones her fertile body naturally produced. Feeling this tangible symbol of her virginity excited me even further, and my cock was so painfully hard that I knew that I would have to find release again soon. Cherise's breath came in ragged gasps, and her hands clenched with white knuckles around handfuls of blanket. Her legs clamped around my head with more strength than I would have expected from the slender teen. She seemed to be trying to be quiet, but her voice made a straining noise as though she were trying to lift an impossibly heavy object before rising in a high-pitched whimpering squeal of sheer delight that she tried to muffle by placing her clenched fist between the small, white teeth of her mouth.

For a long moment she lay there, her body gently shuddering and my head kept immobile, clamped between her soft white thighs. When she did move, it was so quickly and abruptly that my heart skipped a beat as she sat up. She grabbed me under my arms with her slender fingers and pulled me up to kiss me full on my lips, which were still wet from her nether region. "You're very naughty for doing that to me!" she said with a huge grin as my penis fell between her legs, leaking pre-cum directly onto the opening into her sweet body. My cock was soon rubbing along the length of the narrow crevice that led into her body's most intimate parts. She was sopping wet.

"Would you like to be on top?" I offered. "This might hurt, and you might want to..."

"Just fuck me! I've waited two hundred years for this!" the teenager joyously cried with playful mock-frustration as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me forward. Of course, with my cock laying its length along her vulva like a hotdog in a bun, my penis did nothing to gain entry. I pulled my hips backwards and lined the head of my cock up with Cherise's opening. As I gently pushed forward, she tightened her legs around me.

Cherise's vagina was as tight as a clenched fist, and I was surprised that the tip of my penis penetrated her as easily as it did, but soon I felt myself straining against the barrier that guarded her innermost depths as she squirmed beneath me, trying to force our bodies to complete this act. Her slender arms were wrapped around my back and pulling me towards her with such effort that they trembled from it, and her legs were crossed behind my buttocks, desperately urging me forward. Her eyes were squinted shut and her mouth pursed into a tight frown. The veins in her neck were straining against the skin. A fine layer of sweat coated her pretty face, and a few strands of light blonde hair were plastered to her forehead. "Don't let me be a virgin for another second!" she demanded. And with that, her trembling legs tightened even more around me, and I felt the membrane inside of her begin to tear.

Cherise gasped and inhaled sharply as I tore through her maidenhood and deep into the crushingly tight depths of her muscular vagina. I had an image in my mind of a ribbon breaking across the chest of a first-place winner in a foot race as the beautiful young teenager gave voice to a strained cry of painful triumph, and for the first time, her body stretched to fully accept my member into the innermost depths of her core.

Cherise's vagina was clenched around my manhood like a vise of steaming liquid velvet. I could hardly move, and I didn't want to. I was buried as deeply as possible inside of the pretty teenager, my cock bathed in a mixture of her virginal blood, her vaginal fluids, and the fluids from copulation with her own mother, who lay beside us rubbing herself furiously as her daughter's virginity was being given and taken.

The teenager's hot, sweet breath washed over my face in the rhythm of her deep breathing, and I could feel her heart pounding against my chest. For a long moment, she scrunched her eyes closed and breathed deeply as though trying to steady herself. Her petite young body felt warm, soft, slender and delicate beneath mine. Her breasts pressed firmly against my chest. She breathed out a long, slow breath, and blew a wisp of golden hair out of her face with a smile.

Slowly, Cherise opened her sparkling green eyes and looked at me with a beatific smile. The petite teenager's face looked radiantly beautiful beneath me. "I am a woman now," she whispered softly. After long moments of encasing me within her silken tunnel, she began gently, hesitantly rocking her hips against me, driven by an instinct that has perpetuated our species for as long as we have existed. And, though I wanted to be gentle, I soon found myself responding with movements of my own.

Rachelle looked lovingly at Cherise and I as our bodies merged, our fluids meeting and flowing together freely. Reaching over, Rachelle brushed a wisp of blonde hair from her daughter's forehead, and then reached over and kissed her sweetly on the cheek. All the while, my rigid member thrust deeply into the precious girl's tender body, disappearing into the beautiful folds between her slender legs. Her vagina felt as though it could barely stretch to accommodate me, and deep inside of her I could feel her hot, slippery caressing the tip of my penis. With each thrust I was making into the teenager she gave out a quiet grunt. As Rachelle looked upon the beautiful act that was taking place before her, she massaged her sensitive sex with fingers that glistened with the products of our own lovemaking.

Cherise's enchanting eyes glistened as her mouth twisted into a tight smile. "John, I have given you my maidenhood. Now I need you to give me part of yourself. Plant your seed deep inside of my belly, lover. Give me part of your essence that will be mine for all time; plant yourself deep inside of me. Make us part of one another. Bind yourself to me, and me to you. Forever!" She wrapped her slender arms around me and crushed her small, firm breasts against my chest as she kissed me deeply, our tongues intertwining. She breathed heavily, her cool breath washing over my face as our mouths mated wetly.

Suddenly, Cherise's body began trembling convulsively around me, and the vaginal muscles that were already stretched tightly around my cock clenched violently in powerful waves that were almost painful as her tunnel contracted in orgasm. Her legs clamped fiercely against my hips as though she were afraid that I might pull out of her, and her petite butt-cheeks clenched tightly together. I thrust myself as deeply into her body as I could as her voice rose into a sweet, high-pitched wail of pleasure and triumph. Her hands clenched and rubbed in jerky motions along my back before reaching down to grab my buttocks, straining to pull me even deeper into her, or perhaps prevent me from escaping.

I could hold out no longer, and my muscles tensed tightly as I thrust my penis deep inside of Cherise. I could feel the girl's cervical opening pressed against the tip of my penis as I joined the teenager in orgasm, ejaculating deep inside of the petite young woman's body. We kissed frantically as she felt me erupting wetly inside of her, her eyes wide with excitement as she felt me fertilizing her virgin sex. Her soft, hot insides pulsated wetly around me as jets of my semen bathed her womb. I felt my body giving of itself, pouring my essence deep into the hot flesh of her molten core as our bodies strained and writhed together in a frenzy of delicious passion. My mind was blank, numbed to all but the overwhelming electrical pleasure I felt as I fertilized the beautiful, petite young body beneath me. As I filled Cherise with my seed, I heard Rachelle cry out as she joined us in orgasmic bliss.

The orgasm seemed to last for ages, but like all good things it eventually came to an end. I lay on top of Cherise, our bodies still woven tightly together, the pulsing of my cock deep inside of her lovely body growing slower and slower. She kissed me gently on the lips, her green eyes wide. "Yes, lover. Part of my mother and I now belongs to you, and part of you is now forever ours. We are forever bound together. Do not underestimate the strength of the everlasting bond you have just agreed to form with us. We shall meet again soon, my love." I wondered what she meant by that as her lips pressed softly against my own.

From the blissful lovemaking with the two gorgeous women on a comfortable bed, it was wretched to abruptly awaken cold and aching on the filthy stone floor of the church's basement. I could tell that I was surrounded by a ring of people that I took to be my friends, and there was a very bright flashlight shining right in my eyes from the darkness. I was shivering violently, chilled to the bone, trying not to vomit, and far too light-headed to stand. I was dimly aware that Heather had returned my jacket, draping it over me like a blanket. The leg that I had tried to use to kick the beast still felt frozen stiff and icy cold, and it was painful to even attempt to move it. My ears were ringing intolerably from the tremendous blow my head had received, and my equilibrium had not yet returned enough for me to stand. When I finally forced myself to breathe, I could tell that I probably had a few cracked ribs. My shirt felt torn and wet with blood. I noted with annoyance that the beast's claws had easily sliced through my sturdy insulated vest. When I blinked, I saw a throbbing, transparent green blob that flickered like a phantasm in the left side of my field of vision. Having been involved in the martial arts for a long time, I've been knocked out a few times and have seen things like that hover in my sight as I was coming out of it before. I raised my hand and shielded my eyes from the painful light. Hadn't Acratophorus promised to heal my injuries?

"Are you OK?" someone asked. The female voice was familiar, but I was too groggy to put a name to it.

"I'm fine," I said in a hoarse, gravelly moan through teeth that chattered from the bitter cold that filled my body. My efforts to project a normal, healthy voice had been a miserable failure. "How about y'all?"

"We're all just fine! The demon or whatever the fuck it was actually acted like you somehow managed to cut it! It fell to the floor, bleeding this yellow stuff, and then it looked like it died and just disappeared." I recognized Diana's voice.

"How long have I been unconscious?" I asked.

"Not long. Maybe ten seconds?" Diana replied.

I attempted to make a mental note to find out how time had managed to pass so differently for me while I was unconscious than it had for my friends. But as shaken as I was, I doubted that I would remember much for a bit. As I've said, I've been knocked out a few times before, and it always messes with your memory.

I staggered unsteadily to my feet, and several hands helped me up and braced me on my wobbly feet. My legs felt like wet spaghetti. I recovered my flashlight from where it had fallen a few feet away from myself, and then found my pocketknife a few feet beyond that. I noted with some surprise that the blade had sliced a silver-dollar sized chunk from the stone wall before falling undamaged to the floor with an edge as fine as if I had just sharpened it. I closed the knife and slipped it wordlessly back into my pocket with hands that trembled from cold and adrenaline. Still surrounded by my friends, I began shambling unsteadily and mechanically towards the opening in the floor. I felt dizzy, my head was throbbing, and I felt a bit sick to my stomach. I placed a hand to my head, and felt a nasty knot and sticky blood trickling from a stinging cut.

"Are you sure you should be walking?" one of the ladies asked. Another indicated that she thought I should sit down.

I murmured something about being fine as I ignored the agonizing pain from my cracked ribs and climbed down into the pit with the bones and shone my flashlight around. It took tremendous effort not to vomit. The skeletal remains that had been neatly stacked for two centuries were now a disorderly jumble. With a shiver I realized that those of pretty Rachelle and sweet Cherise were among them, and for the first time, I shuddered at the thought of what they might have meant by saying that I was now bound to them forever. I tried not to think of the poor souls that had been trapped here for so many years as I shone my flashlight around.

An old sword that might have once been an 18th century infantryman's cutlass, or hangar as they might have called it, lay on the floor. The blade was broken and crumbling into flakes of dark rust, and the green brass of the filthy hilt was corroded almost beyond recognition. It resembled old British military patterns with which I was familiar, and had probably been buried with a Loyalist who had wielded it during the Revolutionary War. Burying an enemy warrior with his weapons is an honor usually reserved for only the bravest and most respected of foes. I wondered about the man who had once held that blade. Nearby lay several equally corroded buttons and part of something that might have once been a belt buckle. I winced as I moved slightly and several of my ribs reminded me, once again, that they were probably broken.

This was all interesting stuff, but it couldn't possibly be the "treasure" that I was looking for. Taking another step, I felt my foot brush against something that moved when I touched it, and I heard a cheerful metallic jingle from the floor. The sound seemed eerily out of place in this gloomy tomb.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers
1...345678