Paranormal Research Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

I couldn't believe that I was feeling Erin's hymen pressing against my cock. One little thrust, and the saintly young woman's cherished virginity would be mine. I trembled with effort to restrain myself from pushing through her hymen, but I could tell that Erin's self-control was slipping. I could just stay here in this position, and she would complete the act for me. My conscience and her words warred against my instinctive need to mate with her. I bent over Erin's nude back, feeling her delightfully warm body against my chest as I kissed her neck.

With my head close to hers, she whispered quietly to me in a manner that the rest of the girls didn't seem to hear in their distracted state. "John, if you go any deeper you'll tear my hymen. Words can't express how hard it is for me to not rock back and give you my virginity! Oh, God, John! I positioned myself between you and the rest of them because I'm the only one here with any self-control at all left! Soon, not even I will be able to control myself! Pull out of me and run, John! You can get away if you do it now!"

Her words hit me like a slap in the face. Pretty, sweet, saintly Erin was willing to risk her precious virginity and even risk life as a single mother just to give me a chance to avoid inflicting that same fate upon her friends and to save her parents' marriage. Being inside of her felt so exquisite that I doubted that she understood the herculean effort that she was asking of me. But I knew myself, and I knew that I can be disciplined when I had to be. I knew that I had the self-control to do this. And I knew that I loved my friends enough to not risk messing up their lives with unplanned pregnancies. Erin's sweet, virginal juices were merging with the other fluids which still clung to my cock, and the inside of her pussy seemed to grow hotter and wetter by the second. I felt myself bumping against the barrier of her maidenhood, and was conscious that it felt as though it was weakening. Her body was heaving as though wracked by sobs, and her arms trembling from the effort of simply not rocking back and giving herself to me. If I wasn't going to despoil my dear friend's body, I had to act now. I couldn't let myself hurt her. And failing her would mean failing Heather, Kim, and Naomi as well. This was my one chance, and I had to take it.

With a shove on Erin's delicate white butt cheeks, I launched myself backwards as she spread her arms and pitched forward, catching several of the other women around the hips and blocking their forward advances. She had bought me a split second of additional time. My head swam as I launched myself far too quickly onto my feet. The ladies still seemed caught off guard as I jerked the door open, and sharp fingernails tore my back as I sprinted naked through the door and into the chilly night. It was then that I remembered the ecstatic maenads from Greek mythology that sometimes tore their victims limb from limb with their bare hands. That's what Acratophorus had been talking about! My feet pounded against the cold ground and my breath came in deep lungfuls as I sprinted into the night.

I dashed from the house, the wind roaring in my ears and the gravel of the driveway tearing at the sensitive arches of my feet. I sprinted until I was outside of range of the lights, running at top speed down the driveway to give them the impression that I would be fleeing along the road. After about a hundred yards, I ducked behind a large old oak and hid myself between two large old roots. Looking back, I saw that a few of the ladies had left the house and were wandering naked around the yard as though looking for me. Good. Erin had delayed them sufficiently that they hadn't followed me closely enough to know where I was. But the night air was chilly, and I knew that I would have to find some shelter soon if I didn't want to risk hypothermia.

I hid in the forest, moving slowly and quietly through the trees. Unseen twigs and rocks bit into the delicate flesh of my feet, which were tender from a lifetime spent encased in shoes and boots. Taking my time, moving slowly and carefully keeping myself hidden in the wood line, I crept cautiously through the woods until I could see the room that contained my personal belongings. My clothes were in there, as were my shoes and my jacket. I stared at the inaccessible second story window, not seeing any way to climb to it without attracting attention or using gear that I didn't have with me. I might be able to make a tool out of a stick that could open an old-fashioned window latch, but even that wasn't a sure thing. Perhaps, once the ladies had either quit searching for me or relaxed their guard, I could search some of the outbuildings for something to wear, or break into the church to avoid hypothermia.

As I stared at the yellow light in the room, I saw a familiar face in the window. It was Erin. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her small, firm breasts again and I remembered what they had felt like in my hands. Part of me congratulated myself on not taking her virginity, although I suspected that I would always wonder how it would have felt. My pretty young friend quietly slid the window open and dropped a bundle out of it that fell into the bushes outside of the house. I recognized the clothing that I had worn that day, my shoes, and my jacket. That girl was amazing!

I looked around in the darkness, surveying the grassy lawn between myself and the bushes. Could I get there undetected and escape with my clothes? I lay silently in the woods, watching the figures on the front lawn. Good heavens, where was Erin's father? What could be taking him so long? Even after a suicide, what kind of minister is out this late at night?

Moving silently through the forest, ignoring sharp sticks and other invisible things that cut at me in the darkness, I slowly crept my way around until I was in the woods directly opposite my room. When I sprinted for my clothing, this would minimize my exposure and ensure that I spent as little time in the open as necessary. Once I made it to the house beneath the window to my room, the bushes looked as though they might even give me a relatively hidden place in which to get dressed.

Lying behind a fallen log, I remained motionless in the dark. They wouldn't keep searching for me forever. Sooner or later I would have my chance to recover my clothes. Even now, the cold chill of the night began seeping into my sweaty flesh.

As I lay there in the forest, I began to get a strange feeling that I was being watched, and I heard a merry chuckle come from the woods behind me. "So, getting girls you care about pregnant out of wedlock isn't your cup of tea, at least in this reality?" It was Acratophorus.

"It would mess up their lives!" I hissed in a hushed whisper. Whether he was a god or not, if he blew my cover and got those girls hurt I had every intention of attempting to kick his ass.

The god of wine and merriment responded with a chuckle. "We'll worry about that in a moment. For now, you look cold."

Two pale figures appeared from behind a nearby log. As they approached, I recognized Diane and Heather. Quietly, they moved to cuddle against me.

"He's released us from the influence of your armlet," Diana said in a hushed whisper. Then she chuckled. "If Heather rapes you now, it's her own fault!"

As the warm flesh of the two attractive, naked women warmed me, I heard the god speak quietly. "Diane knew that you would circle around to try to see if you could access your room, and she decided to wait for you here. Heather followed her."

I felt Heather's lips press hard against my cheek, and was aware that she was still quite nude. "Acratophorus explained why you acted the way you did back there. That was really sweet of you!" Heather's words warmed my heart even as her body warmed the rest of me.

Again, Acratophorus spoke. "The first thing you need to learn, John, is how to control that armlet you're wearing. It's part of you now. It can sense when you need sex, and can tap into the energy that your need for sex naturally generates in order to help you to fulfill that need. Going to sleep tonight without obtaining some form of sexual release first was a very poor decision on your part. Your body needed sex, and your mind wasn't awake to reign in your unconscious lust. I shouldn't have to point out the potential consequences! If you want to avoid most situations like this in the future, you'll need to have sex when your body tells you you need it. Your armband will give you certain powers, and in exchange, the spiritual energy that you generate will effectively be an offering to me. Now, don't worry; it won't hurt anyone. The spiritual energy that mortals generate during sex is usually just dissipated into the environment anyway. I'm already feeling more powerful than I have felt in centuries! For the most part, once you learn how the armlet works, you'll have conscious control over when the ladies around you start acting like your friends and relatives did in the house. Of course, I hope you won't mind if occasionally I give the armband's powers a little nudge when I'm in special need of a little extra energy and can't afford to wait. That's part of the deal, too, but based on what I saw of you during your first night in the clearing, I doubt that will be a problem for you even if the women closest to you are your family."

He continued, his soothing baritone voice quiet but clearly audible to me from the darkness. "Now, it's obviously in my best interest to keep you having lots of sex. But I perceive that the possibility of promiscuous procreation is going to be problematic for you." He paused for a moment to chuckle at his amusing use of alliteration. "You don't want to burden a bunch of women with unwanted pregnancies, do you? I admire how chivalrous you're being; not all of my followers have always been so considerate. And some of them have come to bad ends as a result. I don't usually do things like this, but from now on, you'll have the ability to offer me the spiritual as well as the physical energy that would otherwise create life within your partners through the use of your armlet. In other words, you can choose whether or not you want to get a girl pregnant simply by deciding how much energy you wish to keep here on Earth, and how much you wish to offer up to me. There, do you feel better?" His voice sounded amused, but compassionate.

"I'm going to be very busy with some other matters. I've got many important things that I must accomplish now that I have viable power in this world again. I feel like a god again for the first time in ages! The spirit of the shaman that you released when you killed the creature beneath the church will check in on you from time to time while I'm away. Don't worry, he's quite grateful for your service and he's really a decent enough guy for someone that spent several thousand years as a man-eating monster. He just takes a bit of getting used to. Don't let him scare you. Of course, after you agreed to accept an eternal bond yourself to Cherise and Rachelle, you're going to be seeing a lot more of them as well. And, if you need me, you'll always be able to contact me in your dreams. Farewell!"

"Excuse me, but... Acratophorus?" I turned and asked. There was no response, and I couldn't see him. He had disappeared before I was able to get any clarification on precisely what the long-term significance of my pillow talk with two pretty ghosts would be.

"Acratophorus?" I heard Heather's voice come from beside me. There was no response.

"I think he's gone." Diana said. "Hey, John. What was all that about some shaman, man-eating monsters, and two girls that you're somehow bound to now? I didn't quite understand all that."

I shook my head, not entirely sure that I knew enough about what was going on to explain it to anyone in a reasonable and coherent manner. The ladies were silent as I explained what I knew about the shaman and the two French pioneer women. I was grateful that Heather and Diane had experienced what they had that day, because a week ago I wouldn't have even believed myself.

Diane was silent for a moment, taking the information in but looking as though she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. "Well, buddy, I have no clue what to say about any of that. But I can say that I'm sorry for trying to get you to impregnate a bunch of your friends and family members." Her attempt at humor succeeded in lightening the mood significantly.

I chuckled. "No problem. You've already more than made it up to me by the way you rode my cock up in the bedroom. You are amazing!"

"So," Heather said seductively, "What's that he said about us being able to have all of the sex we wanted, whenever and wherever we wanted it, and no fears on your part about unwanted pregnancies?"

I rolled over and kissed Heather full on the mouth. "He said that if I want to send a bit of extra energy to him, we can have all the sex we want with no unwanted side effects. And if we decide to have kids together in real life, I'm sure that we can just go for it if we wish to do so. But if we do make the decision to have kids together in this world, I want to make sure that it's a rational decision that we make when we're ready for it. And, if it's all right with you, let's try not to make that decision in the midst of a magic-fueled orgy."

"I like the sound of that," my cousin said as she pressed her body against mine.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers
1...345678