Paranormal Research Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

As the force that had kept the lights non-functional left, the garish white lights flickered on blindingly. For a long moment, I stood there blinking and staring at where Skagematuck had been. The basement was gradually becoming warmer again in the spirit's absence. It occurred to me that, if he had been near this location for five thousand years, I should have asked him what he knew about the location of the rest of the treasure that had been hidden during the Revolutionary War. Walking down the narrow hallway, I found the bathroom and enjoyed a nice, warm shower before I headed upstairs to go to bed.

Opening the antique wooden door that led into my room, I could see the figure of Heather sleeping peacefully on my bed, comfortably wrapped beneath a pile of soft blankets. I walked in quietly, and slipped out of my shirt and shoes. Climbing under the blankets, I saw that my cousin had fallen asleep nude while waiting for me. Skagematuck had done his job well; Heather didn't awaken as I cuddled close to her warm body. The peaceful sound of her gentle breathing calmed my body, heart, and soul.

Whether I had been manipulated by powers beyond my control or not, I couldn't imagine an eternity without Heather. Soon we would discuss the formation of a bond even stronger and more eternal than that of marriage. There was an indescribably sense that all was right with the world as I nestled my body comfortably against hers. The last thing I remembered before sleep took me was placing a gentle kiss on my cousin's soft lips.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers