Paranormal Research Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled in anger and horror at the obscene violation of my friends. "Eris! You said you wouldn't hurt them! What is..." Eris crushed her mouth against mine. Her kiss flooded my senses with an overwhelming, mind-numbing, supernatural lust that crushed my will to resist her. The goddess' supernatural powers crowded all other thoughts from my mind but my need to give myself to her completely. Desperately I returned the kiss, her magical saliva poisoning my senses like a drug and crushing my will to resist.

"Now is the time, mortal. Mate with me!" Eris hissed after effectively silencing my protests.

Despite my horror at what was happening to Rachelle and Cherise, I felt waves of all-consuming pleasure engulf me as my cock was suddenly encased within the hot, slick, incorruptibly perfect vaginal flesh of a goddess. The unspeakably blissful feeling of her pussy against my mouth paled in comparison to the seemingly infinite rapture I was experiencing from actual unprotected sexual intercourse with this divine being. There is no way to describe it using human language, because such things are so seldom a part of mortal experience. It was a bliss that transcended and far surpassed mere joy or sexual pleasure such as I had ever understood it before. I cried out aloud as the heavenly wetness of her divine pussy caressed my cock and the whole of my being responded.

Deep inside of her, I felt the head of my cock pressing against the smooth wet muscle of Eris' cervix as she slid down and ground her hips against me, bathing me with the sacred moisture within her sweltering depths. She looked into my eyes, and, to my shock, I could feel the opening of her cervix gradually expand until it was large enough for my penis to slip effortlessly inside of it. The smooth, gloriously muscular ring of her cervix was clenching around my cock, holding me in tight, slick wetness and stimulating me even further, while beyond it the muscular uterine walls ground against my cock, caressing me with the slick endometrial tissue as I groaned aloud.

Eris read my thoughts. "You are actually inside of my womb, mortal. I have stretched my cervix around you, welcoming you into the very chamber where a young goddess shall soon be growing! As a goddess, I have complete control of every muscle in my body, to include the smooth muscles that mortals lack voluntary control over. Already a ripe egg is at the end of my fallopian tubes, suffused with my own essence and spiritual energy and eager to bind with you, to make you the father of a goddess! Take your time, mortal. You will very likely never get to experience anything like this again." She smiled at me with what, for the first time, seemed to be a hint of genuine warmth. "Don't worry about your friends. They are currently enjoying themselves almost as much as you are."

Beside us, both Rachelle and Cherise were being held in the air, suspended by writhing appendages of pulsating blue light as they were fucked in every available orifice by long, transparent filaments of phosphorescent spiritual energy. The appendages were transparent but emitting light, and the delicate pink flesh of both of the women's most intimate and secret parts was clearly visible as the thick tentacles spread them, spearing into the women with deep thrusts. Rachelle had her knees drawn up, her soft maternal thighs spread, and was bucking madly against the thick appendages of rippling light that were vigorously fucking her pussy and ass with long, deep, powerful strokes. Both of her hands were stroking the thick tentacle that she was sucking on in a gigantic parody of a combined deep-throat blowjob and a hand-job. Beside her, Cherise was whimpering in pleasure as the tentacles held her spread-eagled, her arms and legs stretched wide apart and her back arched in sexual rapture as her mouth, ass, and newly deflowered vagina were opened wide and ravished over and over again by glowing beams of fluid energy that pulsed and surged into her willing young body with long, energetic thrusts.

Eris looked deep into my eyes, capturing my full attention as her sacred body undulated against me. The pleasure was almost more than I could bear as her vaginal walls rippled and pulsed against me. The tight opening of her cervix caressed back and forth along my cock, and the delightfully muscular walls of her womb ground powerfully against my glans, caressing me and exciting me almost beyond my body's capacity for pleasure would allow. She smiled at me as our bodies bonded in wet, slick magical union, the hum of an astounding amount of glowing spiritual energy surrounding and permeating us as we mated on the ground.

"What you're feeling right now is just me," the goddess whispered tenderly in my ear as she licked and nibbled my neck before kissing me hotly on the lips. "While we are together like this, we are as one flesh and I can share what I feel with you. I can sense everything the energy field that surrounds us feels. Let me show you."

Her hot lips locked wetly against my own, and suddenly the limits to my capacity to experience pleasure multiplied exponentially. I could still feel every minute detail of my exquisite lovemaking with the goddess, but I could feel much more than that. Every sense I possessed, and some senses that seemed entirely new to me, were everywhere within the energy field at once. I could feel Eris' own need to mate with me, her own pleasure and sexual fulfillment as my body merged with hers. I could literally sense the presence of the egg that I was about to fertilize inside of her, and feel something like anticipation rippling through the energy field that would soon condense inside of Eris to create a goddess.

As Cherise and Rachelle's mouths, hands, pussies, and asses fucked against the writhing appendages, I could feel all of it as though it were me. There was no confusion. I could focus in on the feeling of anything in particular, or everything at once. I could feel the details of Rachelle's mouth and tongue on a thick tentacle of light, taste her sweet saliva and musky vaginal lubrication, and smell the delicately exquisite natural aromas of her beautiful, maternal body. I could hear the subtle fluid sounds of wet sexual penetration. I felt the tightness of Cherise's virginal anal sphincter, the softness beyond it, and could feel her rectal pulse as though I were inside of her. I could sense Rachelle and Cherise's delightful fulfillment as their bodies' capacity for sexual exploration was stretched to its blissful limit. The tentacles were no longer fucking Rachelle and Cherise. Rachelle and Cherise were willingly fucking the tentacles with every hole they had to use. I could feel it all, on top of the fact that I was already in the act of impregnating a goddess. Combined, the experience was far beyond any level of pleasure that I could have previously even imagined possible for a mortal to experience and still survive.

I willed myself to last as long as possible. It could have been minutes or it could have been hours; time ceased to matter in any meaningful sense. I had no way of knowing how long I lasted before I cried out aloud from the unbearable pleasure of it all. My eyes were crushed shut, and every muscle and nerve ending in my body was stimulated beyond the level of pleasure that the human body was ever designed to experience. What might very well have been quite literally the most potent orgasm in the history of mankind deliciously shorted out my mind and body as waves of unspeakable ecstasy washed over me time and time again. With every pulse of my body that sent a hot liquid jet of potent semen into the goddess, a blinding flash permeated the whole field of energy that surrounded us. With each separate ejaculation, I could hear Rachelle and Cherise both cry out in pleasure, and I wondered if I were somehow filling their bodies as well.

I could hear Eris roar a triumphant "YESSSSSS!" as the first sticky ropes of my hot cum erupted from deep within my testicles and splashed inside of her fertile and waiting womb. The field of energy surrounding us was a brilliant supernova of blinding white light, and through the energy field that united the four of us I could feel Rachelle and Cherise as their own supernaturally powerful orgasms had their bodies clenching and spasming in unspeakable pleasure. Last of all, but by far the most powerful climax out of the four of us, came Eris' own orgasm. I could feel her almost agonal levels of desperate, unspeakable pleasure as her body clenched violently around me, sucking long streams of my sperm deeply inside of her as her lungs bellowed an unintelligible shriek of victory and exhilaration.

I could sense everything through the energy field that permeated the area as my sperm traveled deep inside of her. In human beings, conception seldom occurs any sooner than a half-hour after sex, and it's not infrequent for sperm to bond with an egg several days after the fact. But with the goddess, it was far different. It was as though I could watch the entire process through a microscope as I literally felt my potent and numerous spermatozoa wriggle inside of her sacred womb. But I felt as though it was actually a literal part of my mortal soul that bonded with the tiny, sacred egg that was pulsing and humming inside of Eris with intensely concentrated spiritual energy.

As the orgasms that wracked the four of our bodies gradually subsided, the cloud of spiritual energy that glowed around us began condensing and concentrating info a blindingly bright aura that surrounded Eris' lower body and my own where I was still semi-erect and sheathed inside of her blissfully holy orifice. Both Eris and I gasped as the energy suddenly coalesced deep inside of her womb, palpably caressing the tip of my penis as our newly conceived daughter implanted inside of her. A profound silence seemed to still the very air. The moment was sacred in every sense of the term. A literal goddess had just been created.

Eris looked almost weak as she lay on top of me, gasping for breath as she supported her weight with trembling arms. Slowly she lowered herself on top of me, the breasts of her heaving chest feeling warm warm against me as she rested her head against my shoulder. The long, soft locks of her wild black hair caressed my shoulder and arm.

Her body was convulsing, and I realized with shock that she was crying. "Hold me," she whispered softly. The mighty being that had just raped my friends and I sounded heart-wrenchingly vulnerable as I wrapped my arms around her thin frame, feeling the soft curves of her back and the shocking juncture near her shoulder blades where her flesh morphed with a pair of gigantic raven's wings. She moved slightly, and I could feel my semi-erect penis caressed by the slick walls inside of her hot, slick tunnel.

She chuckled mournfully, clearly reading my thoughts. "They're not raven wings. Everyone thinks that they're raven wings, but they're grackle wings. I've always thought that grackles were pretty. I like how they look in the sunlight. They're such cocky little birds."

I glanced over at Rachelle and Cherise.

"They're asleep," Eris said. "And dreaming very happily. I'm not going to risk the wrath of the Abrahamic God by actually hurting them, but what just happened took a lot out of them. They were part of what we just did. I'm surprised that you're still conscious." She nuzzled against me, her warm body comfortable against my own. For a long moment, we simply lay together in bliss, our bodies still joined.

After a long time together, she spoke again. "The other gods are going to hate me for what I have to do, you know. They hated and ostracized me even before I catalyzed the beginning of the Trojan war. They hate me because I'm the only goddess that is willing to be honest with them. Throwing a golden apple into a room full of women marked 'to the fairest' wouldn't instigate bloodshed in a normal family. If you did that in your household, what would happen? If it was your mother's birthday, everyone would simply give it to her and think your flattery was sweet. Otherwise, they might think that you were intending it for Heather since you love her so much, even though Kim and Sarah are both prettier an the traditional sense. Oh, don't think I'm insulting Heather; she is very pretty as mortals go, but you know that Kim and Sarah are both prettier. And Kim is sweet enough to just give the title of 'fairest' to Sarah without a fight. The gods can blame me for the Trojan war all they want, but I did nothing but reveal the shallow cattiness that was already there."

She paused for a long moment, looking at me as she delicately traced a soft hand down my chest. "Now I have to destroy the human race in order to save the universe. And you know as well as I do that the eternal souls of human beings are going to despise me forever for it. Zeus might actually be mad enough to kill me over it, even though I'm probably saving the philandering old fool's life. But please don't tell him I said that if you meet him." She kissed me again, looking int my eyes. "You are able to see that I'm only doing what I have to do, right? I really don't hate human beings. You have to believe me. People always accuse me of being cruel and evil. I'm not. I'm just a realist." She kissed me softly, her gentle breath caressing my face. "Please believe me."

I didn't respond, other than to wrap a comforting arm around her. I didn't know what to say to a goddess who was baring her soul to me.

"Make love to me," she whispered suddenly. "Please. Make love to me willingly this time. I'll force you again if I have to, but please don't make me. Please, can you just pretend for a moment that you love me as much as you love your pretty little cousin? It is my destiny to never be truly loved by anyone, mortal or divine. You have no idea how my heart suffers from countless aeons of never being truly loved! Please just let me pretend, if only for a moment."

The sudden departure from the way she had acted since I had met her was shocking, and I couldn't believe that I was hearing a goddess use such a pleading tone. But, then, one might expect a goddess of chaos to be subject to mood swings. I gently cupped her head in my hands, her soft black hair tangling around my fingers as she let me guide her face to mine. We kissed sweetly and tenderly as her body began rhythmically rocking against my own again, the walls of her slippery vagina tenderly caressing my cock, coaxing it back to hardness. My hands explored the goddess' perfect flesh, reaching around her and coming to rest on the soft mounds of her buttocks.

We kissed passionately, and she didn't resist as I gently rolled her onto her back. Her large, soft black wings folded neatly against the ground. Her long, slender legs spread wide for me as I continued thrusting into her delightful pussy while my eyes and my hands explored her divine body, caressing the defined muscles of her smooth, tight abdomen and her small, sensitive breasts. Her hands caught my face, bringing my mouth to her own and kissing me wetly, her ambrosial saliva mingling with my own.

She looked at me longingly, our eyes locking together. Her breathing was soft and deep as our genitals merged slickly in a blissful carnal union. I felt something warm, soft, and blanket-like embrace me as her dark wings wrapped around me, their delicate feathers caressing my back, my buttocks, and the back of my legs. "Make love to me, human. Please, just for now, give yourself to the mother of your daughter!"

I caressed the newly pregnant goddess' breasts, and I kissed her holy face as we slowly mated again. The physical act of procreation was already completed. This was nothing more than pleasure and a fulfillment of our emotional needs. Still, her body rippled with energy, but it now felt calmer and more nurturing, pleasurable in a very different way from the last time we had joined our bodies.

When I came inside of her again, the immortal goddess of chaos, war, conflict, and strife laughed and kissed me, holding me tight against her with my face so close to hers that the tips of our noses touched. She playfully stretched her neck to kiss me again on the lips. "It is kind of a shame that your species has to become extinct."

I didn't know how to respond, so I simply wrapped my arms around her.

"After you're dead, maybe I can take your soul as my consort. Not like the souls that are given to me as punishment for their sins, of course, but as a mate. I really can see why Dionysus and Ishtar both like you so much."

"Ishtar?" I asked.

"I should let her explain things to you herself, since she and I don't talk. I've heard that she actually has plans to meet with you today, which is probably going to be even more important to her now. I only know things third-hand, so to speak. But you kept one of your soldiers from defiling some ancient ruins in Iraq that just happened to be her old temple, and you saved the lives of several of her remaining servants. You probably don't remember either act, as neither seemed very significant at the time. But Ishtar was impressed with the respect that you showed to mosques over there, even though you viewed their religion as being different from your own because of differing religious practices. Mortals really do seem to hate it when someone else serves or glorifies their god in a way that they're not used to. As a war goddess herself, Ishtar was also very taken by your skill and bravery in battle. She suggested you to Dionysus as a good candidate for the armband, and she repeatedly saved both your life and the lives of several of your soldiers over there so that you could come home to claim your prize. You're lucky that she saved you for Dionysus rather than taking you as her consort. Rejecting her love is the only thing unluckier than letting her love you, but I don't expect you to understand that. I'm sure that you will get to meet her soon."

"Did you really just drain Dionysus of his power?" I asked, feeling guilty that I may have assisted in an act that would harm Acratophorus. He had always been kind to me, and he clearly trusted me.

"Yes. I need him out of the way if I'm going to do what needs to be done in your world. As usual, I'm going to have to cause a bunch of animosity and suffering among mortals in order to achieve a greater good. I don't expect you to understand, and I won't blame you if you hate me afterwords. Just don't blame our daughter for the role she's going to have to play; it won't be her fault. Trust me, if she's anything like the rest of my offspring, she'll have plenty of things on her own for you to blame her for, but it's important that you love her anyway. She'll visit you in the afterlife, I'm sure. Feel free to go back to the mortal women and generate some more spiritual energy for Dionysus if you want. You may as well use the armband while humanity still exists. By the time Dionysus is powerful enough to work against me again, my own plans will be too far along for him to stop them."

I lay there silently in the soft, comforting arms of a being that was apparently bent upon destroying both me and my entire species. She kissed me again, nuzzling tenderly against the side of my face. I could feel movement against me from her chest. Looking down, her small, firm breasts seemed somehow larger and softer than before. With gentle fingers, she took my hand and softly kissed the knuckles that were still raw and bloody from striking her while trying to protect Cherise and Rachelle, an act that I now felt horribly guilty about.

As Eris kissed my hand, the flesh healed almost instantly. Taking my hand in hers, she placed it on her abdomen, which only moments before had been flat with toned and well-defined abdominal muscles. To my shock, I felt that her belly was already as distended as a human woman in her fifth or sixth month of pregancy.