Paranormal Research Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

Amy opened the garage-style door into the large metal building, which was filled with stacks of dusty cardboard boxes and the flotsam and jetsam that a family had accumulated over the decades. Faded and long-neglected toys lay abandoned and unloved as they gathered dust and cobwebs inside of the plastic storage containers. Other boxes held piles of neglected paperback books and faded posters of dead musicians from bands that the world had forgotten a decade ago. I removed a deflated and dry-rotted old basketball from the dusty vinyl cover to the pool table, and assisted Amy in pulling it back to reveal the green felt surface. I helped her gather the balls from the pockets.

As I racked the balls, I glanced at Wendy. She was dusting off a battered folding metal chair and taking a seat beside the pool table. She clearly intended to sit the game out and watch, but I offered to let her play against Amy anyway in order to be polite.

"What, you don't want to play me?" Amy teased.

I smiled as I selected a cue stick that had managed to remain more-or-less straight despite being stored in the shed for far too long, and I began rubbing the tip with the crumbling remains of an old block of blue chalk.

"So here's how we do this. Mom and Dad never let us play for money, but we always bet on the games anyway. Usually it works kind of like truth or dare, but heavy on the dares unless there's just something that the winner really wants to know. So, you look like a strong guy. How many push-ups can you do?" I felt an empathetic pang of loss as I heard the pretty young redhead refer to her father as though he was still alive. Adjustment to such changes takes time.

"Well, when I took the Army's physical fitness test right before Ranger school, I did 112 push-ups in two minutes," I answered truthfully.

She whistled and squeezed my biceps with a playful smile. "How about this: if I win, you have to get on the pool table and do a hundred push-ups. What do you want me to do if you win?"

I chuckled. I had some thoughts, but none of them were ones that it would be polite to voice to a girl that I just met. "I have no idea what to ask you to do if I win. How many push-ups can you do?"

Before Amy could answer, Wendy piped up. "Make her get on the pool table and do her cheer routine!"

I gave Wendy a quizzical look.

Amy glared at her friend. "I can't do any of my routines in these shoes or this skirt!" She sighed and looked at me. "I was a cheerleader in high-school, and now I'm one in college as well. It helps give me an excuse to take a break from studying and do something physical once in a while."

"Then take the shoes and skirt off. The whole point is that it's supposed to be embarrassing!" Wendy taunted her friend.

I shrugged. "So what would you like your bet to be?" Asking her probably wasn't in the spirit of the game, but I didn't feel like embarrassing anyone. I just wanted to kill some time and enjoy the girls' company.

Amy ignored me and spoke to Wendy. "Fine. I'll do my cheer routine and let him see my underwear if I loose. But I'm not doing it on the pool table again. I damned near broke my neck the last time we tried that." Amy had caved to the idea of letting a stranger see her panties awfully quickly. I was wondering how much the armband had to do with it as Amy gave Wendy a wicked smile. "And if he looses, he has to make out with you for five minutes, and he can touch you under your shirt."

Wendy gave her friend a shocked look. "Wait a minute here! How did I get involved in this? You were going to make him do push-ups, and until a few months ago, I hadn't ever let anyone touch me under my shirt! Besides, we just met this guy!"

Amy looked at her with a smile. "You involved yourself a minute ago by making me have to do a cheer routine in my panties in front of a stranger. Fair is fair. If you get to embarrass me, I get to embarrass you." She turned to look at me. "So, John, how good are you at playing pool?"

I let Amy break. When I had been stationed in Germany, my barracks had an old pool table in the basement that my buddies and I had used for cheap entertainment when the weather was cold and miserable outside. During the time that I stayed there, I had become a pretty decent pool player. Amy had been playing pool for a while herself, and she wasn't a shabby player either. It didn't take long, however, for my better coordination and experience in playing the game to give me just enough of an edge to beat Amy. Wendy laughed out loud as Amy moved to a more or less open area a few feet away from the pool table.

"I'm going to get you for this," Amy said to Wendy with a playful grin. Amy kicked off her shoes and slid out of her white ankle-high socks so that her feet wouldn't slide on the concrete. Then, unzipping the side of her skirt, she shucked it down her long, shapely legs to reveal rainbow-striped bikini panties.

Taking a deep breath, Amy began her cute, silly routine with all of the enthusiasm that a college cheerleader could be expected to muster for such a small audience. The mechanics of her routine were similar in most regards to a million other cheerleader routines that I had seen before, minus the movements that would require multiple people to execute them. The familiar chanting and movements seemed to cheer her up.

When Amy displayed her remarkable flexibility on the high kicks, the narrow line of her slit was clearly visible as the crotch of her panties was pulled tightly against her vulva. Her mind was focused on her routine, and she didn't seem to even see us. About halfway through the routine, for a few moments I was fairly certain that I could see a few red hairs peeking out from beneath Amy's panties. Wendy responded with catcalls and gleeful laughter. When Amy's routine finished with her landing in a splits position on the floor, she gave Wendy a playful but merciless grin. "I'm so going to get you for that," she said to her friend again.

Amy seemed to debate whether or not to bother putting her skirt back on for a moment before retrieving it from the floor and sliding it onto herself. She spoke to me as she was picking up her pool stick, but she was looking at Wendy. "This time, if you win, I have to do the routine again. But if I win, you have to make out with Wendy for five minutes, and she has to strip down to her bra and panties first, and you can touch her any way you like. Above, or beneath the undergarments!"

"Hey!" responded Wendy. "That's no fair! You got to keep your shirt on, and he didn't get to touch you!"

Amy challenged her with a glance, determined to embarrass her friend. "I can't let him touch me while I'm doing my routine. If he got close enough to touch me I might accidentally kick him in the nuts or something."

Wendy looked hard at Amy. "Fine. If he gets to touch me under my panties, then if you loose, you have to do a striptease for him. All the way. Naked! And he can touch you however he likes."

"Hey! You'll at least have your bra and panties on! Cut me some slack!" Amy exclaimed.

"No way. Before I met my current boyfriend, I was a virgin that hadn't even let anyone get to second base. I was still a virgin until last week! This is fair." Wendy replied.

Amy thought about that for a long moment as though weighing her odds. She began putting the pool balls in the triangular rack and gave me a cocky grin. "Your break," she said.

As I thought of the pretty teenager stripping naked in front of me, I began to feel my manhood stir within my pants. My arm felt warm around the area where I wore the armband, and I noticed Wendy beginning to squirm a bit in her chair. Amy's playing became erratic and her face was becoming flushed. More than once, as she walked around the pool table, she deliberately ground her butt against my crotch while pretending to try to squeeze past me. This was despite the fact that there was more than enough room for her to have easily avoided doing so. My own excitement distracted me enough that I missed several easy shots. Amy had two striped balls left on the table, and I had only a single solid left before gunning for the Eight ball.

Suddenly, I saw two long shadows appear in the doorway. A pair of pretty girls with shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair stood just outside the metal shed watching us. The well-proportioned teenagers were obviously identical twins. One of them was wearing a pretty light green cotton sun dress, the other was wearing a loose skirt, a yellow blouse, and tall white stockings. They both had respectably sized breasts, broad hips, and a stomach that displayed only the tiniest bit of teenaged baby fat.

Wendy stood and embraced the one in the green sun dress. "Hey, Cassandra!" Releasing her, she turned to the girl in the skirt and blouse and gave her a similar hug. "Hey, Tina. How did it go?"

Cassandra smiled thinly, showing a gleaming row of braces. "It seems to be going a lot better than it ever has before. So far they've sprinkled us with holy water and said the usual list of blessings over Mom and us, and the new guy said a few blessings that I haven't heard before. I think they were in Latin. Even though nothing weird has happened so far, I don't want to be there for the rest of this in case the exorcism starts getting crazy like it did last night. I suppose that we'll find out if they've finally gotten rid of that thing tonight." She looked at me. "Hey, are you John?" she asked. She held out a beige envelope to me. "This came to our house in the mail this morning. There's no return address, but Father David looked at the name and told us that it's addressed to you."

I gave her a confused glance as I politely took the envelope. Why would I be getting mail here? Not even I knew that I would be coming here until last night, and even then I hadn't known the address! The paper was thick and smooth, clearly of very high quality. I opened the envelope, and removed a rectangular sheet of thick, buttery soft archival-quality paper. The paper was elegantly lettered and tastefully but beautifully decorated. It reminded me of a very old marriage certificate, complete with gold leaf. But it was a modern gift certificate to a restaurant back at my hometown, promising a specially prepared dinner for two.

I knew the restaurant from which the gift certificate had originated, but I had never eaten there. Few people ever had. It looked like a nondescript, run-down little hole-in-the-wall from the street, but inside it was actually an elegantly appointed five-star restaurant run by a reclusive French master chef that never allowed more than a few people into the place at a time. The prices were apparently exorbitant, but the food was reported to be beyond exceptional, even by the standards that one could normally expect from a French master chef. It was rumored that the restaurant's wine cellar contained one of the most impressive collections of rare wine anywhere in the world outside of Europe.

Rare wines. I immediately thought of Acratophorus, who was a god of wine and revelry. But wasn't he dead, at least temporarily? Could this have been the "wedding present" that Ishtar had mentioned to me? Either way, I had never seen a gift certificate to any restaurant that was embellished with gold leaf, nor had I ever seen one that failed to mention prices.

Cassandra glanced at her friends. "Hey, the old African dude told us not to hang out with this guy. He's dangerous or something."

"Probably," I said with my most disarming smile. I hated to leave, but I also wasn't here to do anything that might cause trouble. I offered my pool cue to Cassandra and Tina. "If you girls would prefer to have me wait for the priests somewhere else, I can go wait outside and you can play pool with your sister and Wendy.".

Tina gave her sister a glance that seemed to be a silent plea for her sister to shut up. No man had been willing to talk to her for any length of time during the last two years due to the demon's curse, and Tina was in no hurry to get rid of me.

"Hey!" Amy interjected. "I think I've got a chance of beating you this time, and you're going to just pussy out and hand off the game to someone else? I don't think so! If I have to let a stranger see my panties, then so does Wendy!"

Cassandra and Tina both smiled, and they pulled up two more folding metal chairs beside Wendy's.

Tina grinned at Wendy. "So how did he end up seeing her panties? You didn't make her try to do a cheerleader routine for him in that skirt, did you? Don't even try to pretend that was his idea! Oh, my God, you're terrible!"

Wendy smiled. "No, no. She had to take the skirt off to do the routine! And, if she looses this time, she has to do a full striptease for him. All the way. Naked. And he can touch her any way he wants!"

Cassandra grinned and raised her eyebrows in shock as she glanced at Amy, who nodded.

"I don't want to see my sister naked!" Tina exclaimed in playful mock-mortification as she sat down and watched Amy and I with interest. "Mister, I hope you can play some serious pool! What happens if he looses?"

Amy lined up a shot and sank one of her two remaining balls into a corner pocket. She and I were now tied. With her second shot she knocked her last ball to within an inch of a corner pocket, but it didn't go in. "WHEN I beat him, Wendy has to strip down to her bra and panties and make out with him for five minutes, and he can touch her any way he wants, above or below her clothes. I hope he fingers her until she cums in front of everyone after she made me do a cheer routine in my panties. He totally saw my pussy."

"You two are crazy!" said Cassandra with a smile.

It was my shot, and my last ball easily disappeared into a side pocket. The game was all but mine. I began lining up to sink the Eight ball.

"Let me see what sort of shot you've got," said Amy as she squeezed between me and the table. There was very little pretense of innocence as she very deliberately ground her ass against me for several seconds. She clearly intended to distract me.

"You know, the shot looks easy," she said, turning around. Her face was an inch from my own. She whispered to me, her breath hot against my ear as her hand massaged my rapidly hardening manhood through my pants. "But I think it's going to be very, very hard."

"Hey, no fair!" Wendy exclaimed. "No touching him!"

"Why not?" Amy asked. "You and he are both going to be doing a lot of touching in just a minute after I beat him. Admit it. You're hoping I win."

"I don't think you're trying all that hard to win, Amy," Cassandra noted.

"What can I say?" Amy asked. "It's hard for me to focus when it's so hot in here." And with that, she began unbuttoning her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the cheerleader's small pink nipples jutted enticingly from her firm little breasts as they came into view. Casually, she let the garment fall to the floor.

Her sisters and Wendy all let out gasps and shocked laughter at the sudden display of nudity, and both of the twins immediately focused on my reaction to see what I would do. I stayed calm and smiled at them.

Amy walked around the table, standing directly behind the 8 ball where it would be impossible for me not to see her while I began lining up my shot, and she began running her hands over her chest, teasing her nipples. She looked at me wickedly as she slowly slid her skirt back down her shapely legs, exposing her striped panties. She ran her hands over herself, caressing her nipples and the crotch of her underwear. She was gorgeous, and she knew it. "Don't let me distract you, John. Just focus on where you would like to put your balls. Remember that this pool table has more than one hole. And I'm not here to stop you from slipping something inside of whichever hole you feel like shooting into." She winked. "Take your time. I hate it when a man ruins things by finishing too soon." Her hand rubbed up, pulling her underwear tight against her pussy. I could clearly see the outline of her slit, and around it I could see a few enticing red curls of her pubic hair. She picked up her pool stick and slid it between her legs. I watched as she began slowly and rhythmically rubbing her panty-clad mound against it.

My breathing was becoming more rapid, and my cock was rock-hard in my pants. I aimed carefully, trying to focus on the pool balls. The armband was throbbing hotly on my left bicep as Amy ground her pussy against the pool-stick, slowly masturbating herself through her panties. Slowly, she turned around, her legs spread and her ass barely covered by the panties as she continued to rub herself against the pool stick. A wild tribal-looking tramp-stamp depicting stylized flames was tattooed on the pale flesh above her shapely ass. Behind me, I could hear Cassandra, Tina, and Wendy all breathing hard. The armband was clearly at work again.

As I made the move to shoot, a warm pressure met me from the side. Wendy was pressing hard against me, her lips seeking my own as she pulled her purple t-shirt over her head. As she pressed me back against the table, my pool stick bumped the cue ball.

"I think that was your shot. You missed," she whispered hotly as she pressed me hard against the table and her lips locked against mine. "I think you should just give Amy the game," she whispered in between feverish kisses to my mouth. I looked into her eyes, and could see the madness of the armband at work within them. The shy, nerdy, self-conscious girl I had met a few minutes ago was being transformed by a tidal wave of uncontrollable lust.

"Oops," Amy said saucily as she batted the 8-ball into a pocket with her hand. "It looks like I just lost. Sit your ass back in your chair while I give this guy a lap dance."

Wendy's kisses did not lessen in intensity. "Take off my bra!" she breathed hotly before returning her tongue to probing my mouth with desperate intensity. She trembled with nervous urgency as she kicked off her flip-flops and unbuttoned her pants. In a series of quick, jerking shoves, Wendy pushed both her pants and her underwear down her smooth tan legs. My hands moved around her back to unhook her bra, and the 18-year old high-school girl's perky breasts with their cute brown nipples sprang into view. "Ignore her," Wendy whispered as she licked my ear. "Amy will tease you with a lapdance and leave you horny and miserable. But I'm going to fuck you. Do you want real sex from a hot girl that was a virgin just a week ago, or just a lapdance?"

Amy approached us. Her bikini panties were the last thing she had covering herself. With a single, smooth movement, the cheerleader slid them off of her legs and kicked them across the room with a long, shapely leg. I looked over at the neatly trimmed red hair that adorned her vulva and the long, pink vaginal lips that hung enticingly from her nether region. Amy smiled at Wendy, then looked at me. "You're really going to fuck him? I was going to, too, but if you're really wanting to fuck him and let us watch, go right ahead." Amy looked at me. "She finally let her boyfriend take her cherry last week. He's the only guy she's ever done anything at all with. She said it was terrible, but apparently she's hoping that you can do better!" Amy reached down, her nimble fingers joining with Wendy's trembling brown hands in removing my pants.

A warm wind blew through the building, and I felt something move in the air around us. I could sense something nearby that I couldn't explain, but that somehow felt familiar. There was a god or a goddess here, and I could sense that the god or goddess wanted me to be aware of their presence. I couldn't see the deity, but I knew with absolute certainty that we mortals weren't alone. Was it Ishtar, or someone else? The presence didn't feel like Eris, but somehow it reminded me of her.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers