Paranormal Research Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers

Beside us, both Tina and Cassandra gasped as my cock slid into view, their eyes wide, their mouths slightly open. Cassandra was rubbing her crotch through the front of her dress.

Soon, my pants were around my ankles as both Amy and Wendy pushed me back onto the pool-table. Perhaps because they were virgins, or maybe because they had so recently been blessed by multiple priests, both Cassandra and Tina seemed a bit more in control of themselves than Wendy and Amy were. Even so, after a few minutes, a third figure approached us as Tina climbed onto the pool table beside Amy and Wendy. She was still fully-clothed in her skirt, blouse, and long white stockings. She pressed her pretty young face against mine, her soft lips merging with my own as I felt Wendy's mouth encircle my cock with wet heat. I kissed Tina, her pretty teenaged face pressing hard against mine. Up close, I noticed a few tiny dots of acne on her otherwise perfect face. I felt hot kisses against the other side of my face, and didn't need to look to know that her twin sister was on the other side kissing me.

As I made out with Tina, I ran my hands over her body. She felt exquisite through the thin, soft fabric of her skirt and blouse, her body a nearly perfect example of feminine curves and enticing softness. She gasped as I reached low, feeling up her smooth legs and pressing up her skirt until I could feel her ass through her panties.

"What's gotten into you two?" asked Amy with genuine shock in her voice as she looked at the twins.

Tina broke the kiss with me long enough to gasp to her friends. "This is the first guy that's been willing to talk to me in the last two years, and I'm not missing this opportunity! I totally can't believe that Wendy isn't a virgin anymore and I still am! That's about to change."

Amy looked concerned. "Tina, Wendy's boyfriend is a jerk that pressured her into sex, and I've been telling her to dump him ever since! Do you really want to just give your virginity away like this?"

Before Tina could reply, Cassandra spoke. "This is happening, Amy. I don't care if I have to get the rest of you to help me hold this guy down, and I can tell that Tina feels the same way. Tina and I are both giving up our cherries today, and nothing our older sister says is going to change that. You haven't been living here. We've been hornier than I ever thought it was possible to be. All the time, every day for the last two years. And nothing helps. Guys won't even talk to us because the demon makes them scared of us, and we can't even cum when we masturbate! You don't know what we've been going through!"

As she spoke, Cassandra shed her light green dress in a single movement, revealing her clean, white bra and panties and lots of beautiful, creamy skin. Her legs were long and shapely, her breasts enticing and soft-looking, her stomach delightfully smooth with just a hint of youthful pudginess to it.

Amy shrugged and smiled. "I can't believe that I'm about to watch Wendy fuck some guy and both of my sisters loose their virginity! What is up with this week? Wendy, look, you're doing it wrong. Here, move your mouth. Relax, I'll let you have him back! I just want to show you! Cup your hand around his balls like this... And then come at him from an angle more like..." Amy's words trailed off as she engulfed my long, thick manhood deep into her throat, taking much more of my member into her mouth than Wendy had succeeded in doing.

I tried to focus on the incredible sensations of Amy's masterful blowjob as Tina's feverish kisses pressed hard into my mouth. We broke the kiss as Tina fumbled impatiently to remove her yellow blouse and wriggle out of her skirt. As her lips returned to mine, I unhooked her bra, releasing her teenaged breasts. I groped the soft flesh of her large, tender young orbs with my strong, calloused hands, and then felt my way down to the smooth curves of her teenaged ass. The soft roundness of her firm butt cheeks felt incredible. She gasped sweetly as I slid my hands beneath her panties, caressing the smooth flesh.

"Give me a chance!" Cassandra exclaimed as she pulled my face away from her sister and began kissing me while Wendy's face bobbed on my cock under Amy's guidance.

Cassandra made a contented groan into my mouth as my hand found its way down the front of her white satin panties, feeling the warmth and moisture that flooded from her virgin sex. Her mouth was pressed hotly against my own as my finger entered the moist split between her legs. My digit entered her up to the first knuckle and then encountered her hymen.

Wendy pulled her mouth off of my cock and moved to mount me, the teenaged girl's nude body looking beautiful as she climbed on top of me. My eyes roamed her pretty Asian face, then traveled down to her small, tan breasts with their dark brown nipples, and the tuft of soft black hair that covered her adorable pussy. Both of her feet were flat on the pool-table as she slowly squatted on my cock. I felt her pubic hair tickle my glans before her fingers reached down to spread the lips of her soft vulva. She squatted lower, and heat and moisture encased the tip of my penis as her sweet vaginal lips wrapped around me. She gently applied pressure, her eyes closed, her hips rocking back and forth as she slowly worked to stretch her impenetrably tight pussy around the girth of my manhood.

"Wendy, I've got a condom in my purse if you want," Amy offered seriously as Wendy slowly moved to engulf my cock.

Wendy didn't respond. Each time she rocked her hips, a tiny bit more of me was granted entry into the warmth of her body's most intimate parts. Her eyes were closed, her back and her graceful neck arched backwards as she slowly worked more and more of me into her deliciously tight hole. Her chest was thrust out, her proud nipples standing erect. She was very tight, but her body was producing as much moisture for the occasion as it possibly could. Wendy gasped as my hands reached up to caress her small, sensitive breasts.

"I'll be fine," Wendy finally gasped to Amy, absently refusing the condom. She wiggled her hips slowly, rocking them back and forth as she gradually applied more of her weight. Soon, I was encased in her body to the hilt, her heat and moisture surrounding my cock with her body's natural gifts and our pubic hair softly pressed together. I looked at her flat tummy, almost surprised that the girth of my cock didn't make a visible difference in her abdomen from the outside. She sighed sweetly as I reached up and caressed her breasts with fingers that were still moist from her friend Tina's pussy.

I was fucking her while surrounded by heavenly young female flesh on all sides. The feeling was beyond amazing.

A warm breeze caressed me like gentle, invisible hands as Wendy rode my cock with increasing passion, her body clenching tightly and possessively around my manhood as her juices coated my cock with thick, glistening moisture. She was so wet that, despite her tightness and sexual inexperience, we were soon fucking as hard as we could, our bodies desperate to merge as completely as possible as I thrust myself deeply into her. Her cervix pressed hard against the tip of my cock head, and the slippery ridges of her vaginal walls rubbed and crushed wetly around my shaft as we fucked.

Our bodies built in passion and intensity until it approached a summit of almost unbearable pleasure. "I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Finish inside of me!" Wendy demanded breathlessly. "I don't care what happens. I need to feel your cum inside of me like I've never needed anything before! Just give it to me!"

And with that, Wendy shoved her friends aside, catching my head in her hands and pulling my mouth to hers in a passionate, desperate, open-mouthed kiss while her hips slapped hard against mine. Her brown, almond-shaped eyes locked on my own, her dark pupils dilated with need and adrenaline. Her jaw was trembling, her brow wrinkling as every muscle inside of her body began to contract. "Oh, my God!" she shrieked in a high-pitched voice that was amplified by the metal walls inside of the shed.

Wendy's pussy clenched around my cock with the force of a steel vise while she ground her hips against me, desperate to get me as deep inside of her as I could get. I wrapped my hands around her soft ass cheeks, pulling her even closer to me. I was pressed so hard against her cervix that I was literally wondering if it would be possible for me to enter it and actually feel the insides of womb wrapped around me. I was so deep inside of the pretty teenager that I was almost inside of her sweet young uterus when my semen erupted inside of her, the long white jets coating her insides and spurting deeply into her reproductive tract. Our bodies were pulsing and throbbing together in a shared orgasm as her mouth crushed tightly against my own, her tongue writing with desperate passion against my own. We kissed for ages as I gushed and spurted deep inside of her. Slowly, my rough hands relaxed their crushing grip on her soft ass cheeks.

I could sense the presence that was in the room with us surrounding and flowing through Wendy and I like an invisible aura. A flash of sudden knowledge hit me, as though an inaudible whisper had kissed my ear. I instantly knew that my daughter, the goddess Enyo, was here with us, and I knew that she was enjoying the feeling of me cumming inside of Wendy. Enyo was feeling every sensation that Wendy and I were experiencing as though she were experiencing it directly, and Enyo wanted me to know that.

I didn't know whether Wendy was on the pill or not, but I focused on sending as much energy to Acratophorus as I could so as to avoid any potential consequences for the pretty young girl.

Wendy sighed as she collapsed onto my chest, her breath washing over my cheek. Her body felt hot and sweaty against my own. "Oh, my God that was incredible!" she whispered almost inaudibly. "I could totally feel it when you came inside of me."

"So, do you think you can get it up again for a second go-round?" asked Amy seductively as she moved close to Wendy and I.

Slowly and hesitantly, the slender Asian girl slid her sodden pussy from my cock. She looked as though the act saddened her. A narrow steam of our combined fluids slowly dripped from her pussy as she climbed off of me and walked naked to the chair where she had left her purse. I admired Wendy's delicate backside as she began rummaging through it.

Amy climbed on top of me and began rubbing her wet slit along the tip of my penis. As her sisters ground themselves against me from either side, Amy began lowering herself, the tip of my penis slowly splitting her pussy open.

"Hey!" exclaimed Cassandra. "What if you tire him out before we get a chance!"

Wendy returned with a crumpled receipt, upon which she had scrawled her name and phone number in a rounded, flowing, girlish script using a pink ball point pen. "I'm putting my number in your pants pocket. Call me! Please. I want to see you again, and I swear I'm not a slut!"

"Well, I've known you your whole life and I certainly don't think you're a slut. But you do need to get some clothes on, young lady!" came a voice from the door.

Suddenly, the entire group froze. My cock was halfway inside of Amy, and suddenly I could feel her vagina clench around me with the force of a bear trap.

"Mom?" gasped Cassandra in horror.

At the doorway stood a tall, slender woman that resembled an older version of Amy. She had short auburn hair and a line of cute freckles across her cheeks and nose. She was pretty, but looked sad and tired. As she looked at us, though, the ghost of a smile played on her thin lips and a warm glow entered her eyes.

She walked towards the writhing pile of flesh on the pool-table and regarded us with a wry smile. "It's a good thing that the priests didn't come looking for you in here before they had to leave. I can only imagine what they would think of my family if they saw this! The old black priest had to run back to Father David's house for an emergency of some sort. They wouldn't talk to me about it, but I thought I heard one of them say something about terrorists! They seemed to be in a hurry, and so I told them that I would drop you off at Father David's house later today since you weren't waiting for them by the car like they had asked you to do."

How had she found us so easily when both of the priests had missed us? I suspected that Ishtar and her plan to get Acratophorus back on his feet had something to do with it. I was worried about the priests, though.

The newcomer walked towards me, laughing and reaching past her naked daughters to offer me a friendly handshake. "Hi, I'm Sandra. I take it that you've met Wendy and my daughters? Thanks for letting me watch you and Wendy. Forgive me for being so bold, but with everything going on in that house I haven't been able to get any sexual satisfaction in ages, and watching you two was good for me. Get your clothes on, kids. It's hot in this shed! How do you stand it in here?"

"There isn't anything wrong with a bit of sweat," I offered.

"Later!" whispered Amy in an urgent apology as she slid her wet pussy off of my cock and sprinted towards her skirt and blouse.

Sandra laughed as she watched the girls comical scrambling to put their clothes back on. The laughter looked pretty on Sandra's face, erasing the wrinkles that a horrific set of events had etched into her tired features. Wendy was clearly mortified that her friends' mother had caught her engaged in the throes of sexual ecstasy, and she quickly made excuses to leave.

Wendy chuckled and blushed as she looked at the floor. "I can't believe this happened! Miss Sandra, I am so sorry..."

"Don't apologize to me!" Sandra replied. "I really didn't mind watching that at all, and if you stick around for a little while longer I'll be happy to watch you go with him again if you two are up for it."

Wendy hesitated, torn between her embarrassment and the temptation to take Sandra up on her offer. "I've got to go," she finally said. Despite Sandra and I imploring her to stay for a few more minutes, the embarrassed teenager headed for her car. "Tina! Cassandra! I'll see you in school on Monday! If you tell anyone about this I will totally kill you. Bye! John, you've got my number. Seriously, call me. Do you live locally?"

"No, I'm visiting friends from out of state," I replied with some regret. "It's literally a 13-hour drive for me to get here."

Wendy's shoulders slumped with disappointment, but then she perked up. "Well, give me a call the next time you're in town. We should do dinner or something!"

"Or something," echoed Amy with a wicked smile.

Wendy blushed and blew me a kiss before driving off.

I followed Sandra into the house, accompanied by her daughters. The place certainly didn't feel like anywhere I had ever been before where there had been trouble with demons. The sunlight flooded in from the large bay windows, and the home felt comfortable and lived-in. The brooding, oppressive tension and the atmosphere of fear, sadness, and anger that typically permeate a demon-infested household were entirely absent. Ishtar must have meant what she had said to me about imprisoning the succubi inside of a glass bottle until I was ready to face them. Still, I would have felt much better if Father David and Cardinal Imamu had stayed.

After entering the house, Sandra offered us lemonade and we sat around the table for a bit. Conversation seemed a bit awkward in light of the circumstances, but it was pleasant enough. I took a seat beside a sliding glass door and sipped the pleasant lemon-flavored beverage.

"So, Amy," Sandra said glancing at her eldest daughter, "do you think that Cassandra and Tina are old enough to start learning a bit about sex?"

Amy almost choked on her drink. Conversation in the room was slow to begin with, but it immediately ground to a complete halt as Sandra dropped that bomb.

Amy looked at her mother with wide, mortified eyes. "Uh, well..."

"They both just turned eighteen, which is several years older than you were when you started. You did know that I knew about that, right?" Sandra said. Shimmering droplets of sparkling condensation were dripping down her glass of lemonade as the older woman wrapped her moist lips around the rim of the glass and drained the cool liquid down her long, shapely throat.

"Mom!" gasped Amy. Clearly she hadn't been aware of her mother's knowledge.

Sandra placed the empty glass down on the granite counter top. "With that... that horrible THING in the house, I haven't been able to get any sexual satisfaction for two years now! I'm tired of hiding how frustrated I am, and this is the first guy that the monster hasn't chased off in two years." She looked at her daughters. "You didn't seem particularly interested in hiding how much you needed sex either back in the storage building, so spare me any hypocritical nonsense!" Sandra looked at me, her piercing green eyes locked on mine. "Tell me the truth. Your name is John, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered politely.

"I saw you having sex with Wendy and starting to put yourself inside of my daughter, Amy. Were you about to have sex with my other two daughters as well?" She was very matter-of-fact, her eyes hardly even blinking as she gave me a hard look.

"That would have been entirely up to them, ma'am."

My cock was straining against my pants so hard that it was almost painful. The supernatural sexual drive the armband gave me could certainly be uncomfortable sometimes. The armlet throbbed around my left bicep. I noticed the twins' faces were both flushed. Cassandra was breathing through her opened mouth, and beneath the table I could see that Amy was distractedly rubbing her thighs together.

Sandra glanced down at the bulge in my pants and took a deep breath before looking me directly in the eye. "I'll take that as a 'yes'. Helen Keller could have seen how worked up you had those girls in there. But I'm not going to have my babies loose their virginity on a pool table to God-only-knows-who. Wendy looked like she was having a good time, but if she wasn't a virgin before she had sex with you today, it had to have been pretty recently when she lost it. She's nobody to judge whether or not you're worthy to introduce my daughters to sex. They won't get another chance at a first time." Sandra gave me an appraising look before turning to Amy. "Amy, do you still want to fuck him?"

"Oh, my God! Mom!" Amy said with a shocked, dumbstricken look on her face.

The older redhead gave her daughter a tight smile. "If that's a yes, then I want you to follow me back into my bedroom. And you, too, mister! If you can handle Amy and me to our satisfaction, then you can deflower Cassandra and Tina if they want it. I'm warning you, mister. I haven't had any cock or even been able to get any satisfaction from masturbation in close to two years, and I fully intend to wear your dick down to a nub. My husband was fucked by a succubus until he couldn't stand the thought of sex, while I was prevented from even getting satisfaction by masturbating! It's a shame that Father David is so devoted to his wife. If he weren't a married priest I would fuck that man until he couldn't walk the next day, even if I had to tie him up first! Amy, follow me to the bedroom." She glanced at the twins. "Girls, you can either wait out here or you can come back and watch."

I rose to my feet and followed closely behind Amy. Amy turned to look at me, the college cheerleader wearing a confused smile on her face. "Mom has never acted anything like this. Ever. I don't even know what to expect, but I'm glad that we're going to get to finish what we started!" She winked at me. "I hope you're ready for this so soon after fucking Wendy!"

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers