Paranormal Research Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

I gave her a confident smile as her mother opened the door into the master bedroom. It was comfortable-looking but elegant, with a large king-sized sleigh-style bed with multiple pillows and covered by a smooth crimson duvet. On a dresser at the front of the room I could see a small glass perfume bottle that reminded me of the ones that I had seen for sale to tourists in Middle Eastern bazaars. Something dark, like the foul black smoke from burning tires, churned and writhed furiously behind the colorful red glass.

Before Cassandra and Tina had even filed into the room and closed the door, Sandra had wordlessly stripped off her shirt and tossed it to the floor. She was thin, with milky white skin and small perky breasts concealed by a tan satin bra. Her trim, flat abdomen had a few tiny, barely perceptible stretch-marks and a thin scar from a c-section which marked her as a mother. Sandra unzipped the side of her skirt and began shimmying out of the garment, revealing a pair of black cotton panties that contrasted sharply with her pale skin.

Sandra stalked over towards me. "Why am I seeing so much clothing?" she asked with an arched eyebrow and a predatory smile. "Get naked, mister! And you, too, Amy! God, what is taking you two so long? Are we doing this or not?"

I stripped off my shirt in a single motion and kicked off my shoes to remove my pants. But before I could do more than unbuckle my belt, Sandra shoved me back onto the cool bedspread and climbed on top of me, her face close to mine as she dry-humped her crotch against mine.

Sandra looked me in the eye, her gaze so intense as to be a bit disturbing. "You have no idea how badly I need this! I have had to live with sexual frustration that you wouldn't even believe possible! I'm always horny; I have to masturbate five times a day just to keep my fucking sanity, and even then I never get to cum! But the fact that you haven't already taken off like a bat out of hell tells me that the damned monster is finally gone, and I plan on making the most of it. We are going to fuck. Hard. I need it like I have never needed anything before."

Sandra was convinced that the demons were gone, but I could sense a supernatural presence in the room with us. I could sense the invisible presence of my daughter Enyo watching us with intense interest and excitement.

I reached around Sandra, unclasping her bra, and she shrugged it off. Her firm breasts were small and beautiful with their rosy pink nipples. I matched her hunger with my own, rolling over on top of her and pushing her back onto the blankets.

"Yesss!" she whispered hungrily in response to my action. She breathed in a deep and ragged breath, her back and neck arched as I clamped my mouth around one of her tits, her hands crushing my face against her chest as my tongue circled a firm pink nipple.

Both Tina and Cassandra stood gawking as I made out with their mother. Beside them, Amy was making a neat pile of her clothing beside her parents' bed.

My cock was as hard as a rock as I fumbled to shed my pants and toss them onto the floor, and I kicked my socks off as Sandra grabbed my face and pulled me into a scalding-hot lover's kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as I reached for the last garment that either of the two of us was wearing. Sandra gasped into my mouth as my fingers moved over the crotch of her panties. Her own hand responded by wrapping around my cock, masturbating me with quick motions of her smooth, warm fingers. I noticed with shock that the young widow was still wearing her wedding ring, but there was no time to dwell on it as she kissed me hotly and her body writhed against mine. She took my cock in her hand and began rubbing it up and down the crotch of her panties as her tongue thrashed within my mouth. Her carnal needs were a palpable force that demanded expression, her lust burning within her body like a searing flame.

Sandra raised her hips, her movements quick and jerky with excitement as she tore her panties from herself and flung her body at me. Her pussy was shaved and remarkably beautiful, with the tender flesh of her engorged, unusually large but very attractive pussy lips surrounded by only a few days' growth of soft auburn hair, and I reached down to run my fingers across her soft mound and across the enticing folds of her labia. Her body's natural moisture felt hot, wet, and slippery as I effortlessly inserted a finger into her moist slit and she reached around my body, pulling me closer to her as she gasped into my mouth. She kissed me, fire burning in her eyes for a long moment.

"You have no fucking idea how badly I have needed this! God, I need that cock!" she said loudly. With that, Sandra dove towards my manhood, taking it into her mouth and sucking it deeply into her throat with obvious relish. She closed her eyes, running her mouth and hands almost worshipfully over my turgid manhood. "It's been so long!" she almost sobbed before sucking my throbbing member deep into her throat and briefly gagging herself. Undeterred, she took my manhood as deeply into her mouth as she could time and time again.

"Sandra! Bring your pussy around and let me taste you, too!" I pleaded. I love eating pussy, and a sixty-nine has always been one of my favorite positions. I love the smell of a clean, healthy pussy, the taste of it, and everything about the way it feels against my face. Despite having given birth to three beautiful daughters, Sandra's sexual organs were particularly lovely. She briefly removed her mouth from my cock to turn around rapidly to lower her nether region onto my face. I could see the roundness of her butt above my face and the soft, pale skin of her thighs beside her shaven sex. I reached up, grabbing her ass and pulling her pussy to my face. Her distended vaginal lips hung down, feeling warm, soft and feminine against my lips as I teased them apart with my tongue. This woman needed sexual pleasure, and I intended to give it to her. As my tongue and nose brushed against her already soaked pussy, I felt the moist heat of her throat encase my engorged cock again as she masterfully deep-throated me. She was even better at this than her daughter.

I held her firm ass cheeks, delighting in the aroma of her pussy and the slippery, viscous fluids that were already trickling out of her fertile, maternal womanhood as my tongue explored as deeply inside of her pussy as it could reach. She was delicious; the subtle spice of her musky fluids was every bit as pleasant as the finest wine I have ever sampled as I licked and sucked at the sweet juncture between her legs. She rocked her hips back, and I began making circular motions around her clitoris with the broad, textured top of my tongue. She moved faster, her head bobbing rapidly on my cock as she ground her womanhood against my face with increased passion. She was getting close. I sucked hard on her clit, drawing it and and her labia into my mouth as I caressed them with my tongue. I felt Sandra pull her head off of my cock to shriek loudly in ecstasy.

"God yes! At last! I haven't been able to cum in... Oh my Goooood!" she shrieked as she rocked back and forth on my face and I greedily sucked her sweet fluids. Every muscle in her body seemed to clench and tremble, her thighs threatening to crush my skull. I enjoyed the experience of her orgasm almost as much as she did, and frankly having my skull crushed between a MILF's thighs during cunnilingus would be worth it, if only for the sake of giving me one of the most awesome obituaries in human history. Her daughters, even Amy, were staring at their mother with wide-eyed shock and amazement. But their eyes also reflected hunger. They were every bit as horny as their mother was. Our need was fueling the armband's powers, and it was responding by inspiring all of us with even stronger sexual urges by the minute.

As Sandra's orgasm gradually subsided, her body sagged and she took a moment to catch her breath. I felt Amy reach around and begin stroking my steel-hard penis. Glancing over, I could see that Cassandra and Tina were already disrobing.

Sandra spun in a quick, cat-like maneuver that caught me off-guard. She grinned delightedly at me as she kissed my slippery mouth. She laughed, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. "Ick! You taste like my pussy!" she exclaimed gleefully. She had probably not been this happy in years. Sandra grabbed a handful of blanket and began roughly wiping my face with it.

"If I taste like your pussy, then you really should give it another try. Your pussy is fucking delicious!" I said jokingly, although my words were muffled by the blankets.

"I just did try it," Sandra said with a laugh as she lowered her mouth to mine. "But when I kiss you, I want to taste a man's mouth, not my own pussy!" And with that she planted a wild, open-mouthed kiss on my lips, her tongue probing my mouth as she reached down to take my cock in her hand and guide it into herself. I smelled the unfamiliar odor of either her perfume or perhaps her deodorant, and felt her short red hair brushing softly against my face. She reached down, parting her particularly long pussy lips around the head of my cock. I hadn't even penetrated her yet, but it felt good as her long, rubbery labia caressed the head of my cock.

Sandra's insides felt feverishly hot as she lowered herself, and her sodden pussy easily swallowed my cock whole. She looked down at me with a grin like someone enjoying a ride at an amusement park. Her slippery juices felt so hot that they almost burned. She took me deep inside of her body until her narrow, bony hips ground hard against my own and her firm breasts lewdly teased against my chest.

For a brief moment, she lay on top of mine, watching my face for a reaction as I suddenly felt movement between her legs. I moaned in pleasure as I felt her already tight pussy begin rhythmically and deliberately squeezing tightly around my cock. She smiled wickedly as I felt her hot wet insides clenching and gripping around my manhood.

"I do kegels every day. I haven't been able to cum, but exercising my pussy is one way that I've been able to keep my sanity. Enjoy!" she whispered hotly before kissing me passionately and then sitting up, exposing the entirety of her glorious body to me as she began moving herself on top of me. At first, she slowly ground her hips against mine in a circular motion, and then began undulating back and forth.

Sandra rode me like a woman possessed, her short red hair flopping about wildly and her small breasts bouncing enticingly with each of her body's jarring movements. I looked up at her pretty face as her body slapped against mine. She was breathing hard through her slightly parted lips, her face an image of unspeakable rapture as I skewered into her vagina, plundering the woman's gloriously wet insides with my rigid member. I reached between her legs, moistening my finger with her body's natural lubrication and rubbing her engorged clitoris and the area just beneath it as she rode me. She made a sound somewhere between a sigh and a gasp, and her eyes scrunched shut.

"Oh, God, yes! Just down a little bit to my... right there!" she hissed.

Soon, she was in the midst of another screaming orgasm, her trim body shuddering and convulsing in a powerful seizure-like climax as her three naked daughters watched with wide-eyed shock. Sandra collapsed on top of me like a rag-doll, her chest heaving, her breath hard against my ear, her heart pounding so hard that I could feel it against my chest, her mouth graced with an almost stupefied smile and her eyes brimming over.

"I haven't been able to orgasm in so long!" she sobbed. "I can't believe that I'm fucking another man so soon after... oh, my God!" Her eyes clenched shut and she lowered her head, her lips pursed tightly together. Inside of her, I felt her pussy clench to grip me possessively. She sighed. "Words really can't express how badly I needed this!"

Sandra wrapped her slender, freckled arms around me as she began rocking her hips back and forth, her slippery insides slowly beginning once again to rhythmically caress my manhood inside of her hot, moist birth canal. Here was the sacred opening that had given life to her three beautiful daughters, and I was amazed at how wondrously tight she still was. She pressed her mouth against my cheek, and I could feel her lips slowly and gently moving in what might have been a string of soft kisses.

Abruptly she climbed off of me and turned to mount me in a reverse-cowgirl position, facing away from me. Perhaps it was hard for the young widow to look at another man in her marriage bed. I reflected on the fact that I didn't even know his name. Sandra's pale buttocks, with their adorably dimpled butt-cheeks, were lovely as they bounced on me and her vaginal lips looked amazing as they slid up and down around my cock. I watched a shiny, wet ring of her flesh slide out of her body as she moved up, and the flesh disappear as she lowered herself onto the thick ridges of my cock.

Seeing her chance, Amy climbed on top of my face, the soft red fur of her vulva tickling my lips and nose as the delicious musky scent of her arousal filled my nostrils. The pubic hair felt cool and slightly damp where her moisture had been exposed to the air.

I reached around Amy's ass, feeling the young cheerleader's most intimate parts being offered to me as my tongue began moving between her legs. I delicately delicately licked her inner thighs before making my way to her vulva. She was every bit as delicious as her mother, but her taste was slightly more subtle and less musky, and her fluids were slightly thicker and creamier. I breathed in a deep lungful of her intimate scent, her pubic hair tickling my nose as I licked and sucked between her legs. Soon, Amy was pressing hard against my mouth, grinding herself against me as I licked her pussy with the broad, textured upper surface of my tongue.

I took a brief break to turn my head to the side and remove an errant curly red hair that was tickling the insides of my mouth, and Amy briefly raised her hips so that I could do so. We shared a wordless chuckle over that before I pulled her pussy back to my mouth and returned to my delightful task. I was grateful for the distraction from the amazing pleasure between my legs. Eating Amy's pussy would give me something to concentrate on that would make me last longer inside of Sandra.

I could feel Sandra angling her pussy backwards slightly to make the head of my cock stimulate the front wall of her vagina. I could feel a slightly rough surface rubbing against my urethral opening, and could feel her hands moving over her pussy as she rubbed her clitoris while she fucked her G-spot against my cock. It had to feel good to her, and it was absolutely heavenly for me.

I reached up, spreading Amy's pussy lips and greedily lapping the shiny pink wetness that was exposed there, delighting in the savory smell and taste. I was relishing the way that the soft folds of flesh felt smooth, warm, and slippery against my tongue and lips. Her smooth pink nub rubbed against my upper lip, and I sucked on it as I drove my tongue as deep inside of her as it could reach. She ground faster on my face as I ate her out. My tongue caressed her clitoris as I lovingly licked and sucked at her most intimate parts. Her breathing was coming faster.

"Oh, Mom! He's going to make me cum!" Amy yelled before her voice trailed off into a high-pitched wail of sheer delight and her pussy suddenly became much, much wetter. There were more of her fluids lubricating her womanhood and my own face, but they weren't as thick and viscous as they had been and the taste was even more subtle.

Sandra ground hard on my cock, her daughter's orgasm exciting her even further as she changed her angle and drove my manhood hard against the entrance to her womb. Amy pulled her over-stimulated pussy off of my face. I sat up, gently guiding Sandra onto her hands and knees before I knelt behind her.

I looked down over the soft white curves of Sandra's back and the gentle roundness of her ass as I plowed into her from behind. My hands were on the bony protuberances of her hips as I slapped my body hard against her ass again and again, her white flesh reddening from the repeated impact. I could see her labia majora parted on either side of where I entered her, and the soft pink ring of her labia minora gliding wetly into view as I pulled back and then disappearing back into her as I returned my manhood back to her depths. With every thrust, she made a loud sound that was too feminine and high-pitched to be a grunt, but I could not describe it with any other word. Her exclamations became louder as, together, we approached orgasm.

"God yes! Fuck me hard! God, I need you to fuck me! Oh, shit! Oh, God, yes, fuck the shit out of me!" Sandra said in a voice that was almost a snarl.

I slammed hard into her time and time again, savoring the feeling as my cock bottomed out inside of her body. She met me, thrust for thrust, her body making wet slurping sounds around my manhood as I pounded into her. Her legs trembled weakly.

"Fuck me, fuck me." she breathed like a mantra over and over again as I rammed into her from behind. Her legs were slowly spreading, being pushed towards the bed. I kept on pumping into her as she lay face-down onto the bed, her legs spread wide. I could no longer reach her cervix, but the feeling of the front wall of her pussy was every bit as good. She reached under herself, frantically rubbing her clitoris. I grabbed her hips, kneading her ass cheeks in my hands as I pounded into her from behind.

Amy, Tina, and Cassandra were all completely naked, watching closely as I fucked their mother. Their faces looked as though it was the most beautiful and erotic thing that any of the three girls had ever seen.

I shoved my cock deeply into Sandra, feeling her soft ass cheeks press warmly against my lower abdomen as I plundered her pussy. She suddenly grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and pulled it hard over her face as she screamed out in pleasure, her body trembling and clenching around me as her drenched pussy quivered and vibrated around my cock. She was cumming so hard that her orgasm could have been measured on the Richter scale, and that was one amazing sensation too many.

"Can I cum inside of you?" I asked. My voice was tight, and my self-control was slipping.

Sandra couldn't reply, but she kept bucking her delicate ass against me, her pussy contracting with tremendous force around my cock as she screamed into the pillow. Already more pre-cum was leaking into her as I thrust inside of her body.

"I'm going to cum. Should I cum inside of you?" I asked again, louder and more urgently. I hated to interrupt her orgasm, but I really needed an answer soon.

"No, No! you'll... oh, God!..." she gasped, pulling her face away from the pillow that had muffled her screams. She was having a difficult time talking, but I got the general idea. There wouldn't be time to explain that cumming inside of her would be perfectly safe as long as we wanted it to be. I pulled my cock out of her and placed it in her ass cheeks like a hotdog in a bun, and she continued moving and rubbing her ass against me. I was still drenched with her glistening natural lubrication, and it didn't take more than a few moments of this stimulation before I was prepared to shoot hot streams of my white semen up along her back.

It came as a total surprise, then, when she suddenly rolled over and pushed me onto my back, her mouth engulfing my manhood as she sucked it deep inside of her. Her tongue, lips and hand worked expertly in concert for the next few moments before my world exploded into a mind-numbing orgasm. I could feel her throat rhythmically massage the end of my cock as she swallowed over and over again, consuming every drop of my semen as I ejaculated.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers