Paranormal Research Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers

I came for ages as Sandra swallowed it before she looked up at me with a smiling, flushed face and sparkling eyes. "I couldn't let any of that go to waste! I haven't gotten to taste cum in so long!" she whispered emphatically before wrapping her hand around the base of my shaft and squeezing upwards, milking out a tiny droplet of semen that had remained in my urethra. With a wicked grin, she licked the last drop of cum from the head of my cock with her wet, pink tongue. The smile didn't fade as she climbed up and kissed me full on the lips before cuddling against me.

"Well, damn, Mom! That's going to be a tough act for the rest of us to follow!" exclaimed Amy as she rolled over on top of me, her body brushing against her mother's.

"Who said that I'm done?" breathed Sandra with a grin. The older woman winked at me as Amy grabbed my cock and began guiding it between her legs. Sandra's eyes and my own were fixed between Amy's legs at the soft pink folds of her vaginal lips and the neatly trimmed red hair that covered her luscious vulva. Sandra watched with interest as Amy lowered herself onto me, and my cock parted Amy's pink vaginal lips as though entering the enchanted gateway to a magical kingdom. Sandra moaned and ran a slender white hand over her drenched sex. She sighed and looked at me with a smile. "Well, young man, you are certainly going to have your work cut out for you today!"

It certainly didn't feel like work to me. Amy was even tighter than her mother, her healthy young pussy denying my thick, rigid manhood entry for a few brief moments despite our combined efforts and the glistening moisture that still clung to my cock from her mother. I could feel the soft, warm flesh of Amy's vulva as her auburn pubic hairs tickled my glans, and I felt discomfort as our efforts to penetrate her were at first successful only in compressing my cock. Amy's mouth was pressed into a tight frown as she looked down at her uncooperative vaginal opening, but her face suddenly relaxed as we felt our efforts rewarded. It felt almost as though her body suddenly split open as I pressed into her vagina, her moist walls stretching wetly around me as I entered her.

Tired of waiting, both Tina and Cassandra joined us on the bed, squeezing between Sandra and the writhing mass composed of Amy and me. There was one of them on each side of me, their virginal breasts exposed with their pink, puffy nipples. Despite having almost their entire bodies to search for a distinguishing characteristic between them, I could see no apparent features to tell Tina and Cassandra apart aside from Tina's long white stockings. Between their legs, I could see the strawberry-blonde pubic hair that covered their unexplored pussies. One of the twins reached in to grab my face as she kissed me, and I soon found myself in the midst of a gloriously warm, soft tangle of writhing feminine flesh. From both sides, I could feel the twins pressing their bodies close to me. With Amy riding my cock, they couldn't get too close to my hips, but their chests, breasts, arms, legs, and faces were all tools that they seemed to be using to explore my body. The air was thick with the heady scent of femininity and the sounds of copulation, soft moans of pleasure, and heavy breathing.

Amy was vigorously fucking me as her sisters ran their hands across my body, enjoying their introduction to sexuality and exploring the first naked man that either of them had ever seen. My hands traveled their ripe young bodies as well, but my efforts were still focused heavily on Amy for the moment.

Cassandra reached down to where Amy and I were joined, feeling the ridges of my hard cock where it was sliding in and out of her sister's sopping wet pussy. Dampening her finger with the moisture she found there, she lifted it to her mouth and tasted it, showing her braces as she smiled.

"God, Cassandra! What the fuck? You know that none of that is from him, right? That's just stuff from Amy's pussy!" exclaimed Tina.

"I don't care," Cassandra replied. "It doesn't taste bad, and if we're going to have to wait to get fucked anyway then I may as well have something to play with! Plus, think about it. We're going to have some of each other's girl-stuff up inside of us in a few minutes anyway, along with his cum."

Sandra regarded her daughter. "So, Cassie. You're horny enough that you just want to experience something sexual while you wait on him to finish with Amy, and you don't care what it is? Even if it's your own sister's pussy juice?"

"Yes!" replied Cassandra with far less hesitation than I would have expected from anyone in her situation.

"Come get up here by me on the bed. Yes, you can put your head on the pillow. Just let me take care of everything else," Sandra said. "As hard as I got to cum from having my pussy eaten earlier, I should pass the favor on to someone else!"

Amy briefly stopped moving on my cock. "Mom? Are you... Oh, my God. Mom!" Amy exclaimed as she saw Sandra's head disappear between Cassandra's legs. Amy looked down at me and smiled as she shook her head in disbelief. "Man, John. I leave for college, and the whole place goes to hell!"

I reached up and grabbed her hips. "I'm getting close, Amy!" I warned her as I pounded the length of my throbbing shaft deep into the sweltering depths of her healthy young body.

"You can cum in me," Amy breathed hotly as she undulated on top of me. "I'm on the pill, and I love the feeling of cum inside of me."

"God, I wish I had said that!" Sandra said longingly as she pulled her face from between Cassandra's pale thighs. She fixed me with her piercing green eyes as I fucked her daughter, watching my cock disappear between Amy's legs as her hands worked between Cassandra's. Pulling one of her hands away from Cassandra's pussy, she lowered it between her legs until her virginal daughter's nectar was being blended with her own. She was lying sideways on the bed, masturbating herself with one hand and her daughter with the other. Her hungry eyes were upon me as I fucked Amy.

Amy was rocking her clitoris against my pubic bone as she humped me. "Don't cum yet. Hold it... Hold it! I'm so close..." she whispered hotly, her breath coming in heated gasps, her eyes squinted shut. "Oh my God! Oh, my... oh... OH!" she wailed as her body trembled and shook and her thighs clamped hard around my hips. My own orgasm arrived at the best possible moment, my ejaculations timed in concert with her pussy's fantastic climax in a glorious synergistic phenomenon of giving and receiving pleasure. I cried out as well, joining my voice with Amy's as my hot sperm shot deep into her receptive young body, flooding her pussy and the hollows of her uterus with my seed.

"Yes! Cum inside of her!" Sandra exclaimed as my cum flooded her daughter's wet insides. "God, yes! Give it to her! Give my daughter all of your cum! Oh, Amy! I wish I were getting to feel that squirting inside of me right now! I need to feel a man's cum in my pussy again!"

Beside Amy and I, I could feel Tina lying close to my body, her face tight with frustration and her breath soft against my face as her hands worked feverishly but unsuccessfully between her legs.

"Tina, come up here! It's your turn to let me eat your pussy," Sandra said to her daughter before turning to me. "I've got Cassandra all ready for you. Amy, want to supervise?"

Amy smiled and shook her head incredulously. "How the fuck do I supervise my sister loosing her cherry?"

"Use your imagination," Sandra replied. Tina spread her stockinged legs for her mother without being asked, and Sandra's face disappeared between them. I watched as Sandra's wet tongue traveled the virginal pink folds that peeked up from Tina's blonde pubic hair. Like most of the girls in her family, Tina seemed to have larger vaginal lips than most women, and it was incredibly sexy to see how they moved beneath the languid motions of Sandra's tongue. The teenaged girl's head relaxed back onto a pillow, her eyes closed. She was breathing through her mouth as her mother's tongue explored the tight crevasse of her innocent pussy.

I was distracted from my reverie by Cassandra clearing her throat. I looked over to see Tina's mirror image lying on the other side of the bed. The beautiful strawberry-blonde teenager was looking at me with wide, expectant eyes. She grinned widely and spread her long white legs enticingly. "I'm ready to loose my virginity if you're ready to take it," she said mildly.

I wasn't in any mood to disappoint her. I climbed over between her legs and lined my cock up with her entrance, looking at her adorable young face as the head of my penis pressed gently into the soft, yielding flesh of her vulva. Her pubic hairs tickled against my cockhead, and the flesh felt warm and soft where I touched her. I reached down and spread her lips with my hand, pressing myself into the heat and wetness inside of the teenager. Cassandra was a pretty girl. Up close, I could see that she wasn't wearing much makeup, and her scrubbed pink skin had a few small red pimples. She had beautiful, emerald green eyes which were wide with nervous excitement, and her moist red lips were pursed together as she felt me beginning to penetrate her.

Cassandra was very wet from her own juices as well as her mother's saliva, and my cock was still glistening with her sister's natural lubrication. After I parted her lips and penetrated an inch or so I could feel myself meet her hymen. I wanted to watch her face as her virginity was lost. Cassandra was nervously looking down at my cock. As she saw me watching her face, her eyes rolled up to meet mine and she smiled self-consciously. I returned her smile as I gradually applied more pressure, my cock straining against her thin membrane. Her face registered discomfort, and her smile quickly faded as she winced in pain.

"Should I..." I began to ask if she wanted me to stop, but I was immediately interrupted.

"Keep going!" she gasped.

I pressed harder. There are disadvantages to having a penis that is larger than average, and I felt a mixture of sympathy and elation that mirrored the pain and pleasure that the teenaged girl beneath me was experiencing. Cassandra's warm breath was washing against the skin of my neck, her beautiful green eyes wide. I felt the thin flesh inside of the girl beginning to tear. Her eyes closed and her breathing was heavy as her fingernails dug into the flesh of my back. As I pressed into her hot, yielding young flesh she uttered a sound that I could best describe as a high-pitched squeaking exhalation that somehow conveyed a sense of delicious surrender as I pressed into her and felt her body stretch around me.

I got perhaps two-thirds or three-quarters of my penis into her before she held up her trembling hands in a wordless gesture that indicated that I was deep enough for now. Every muscle in her body seemed to be tightly clenched, including those inside of her. Her pussy was grasping and seizing my cock inside of her with a grip that made moving myself within her depths difficult despite her copious lubrication.

"That feels amazing, but don't go any deeper," she whispered in a strained voice. Her breathing was slow, deep, and tightly controlled. Her entire body was trembling, every muscle in her straining as her entire body seemed to be contracting around me. She clutched me to her warm, soft body. I smelled her fragrant shampoo as her silken hair brushed against my face.

I stayed immobile in that position for minutes, my rock-hard cock firmly embedded within the heat and tightness of her tense young body. Cassandra let out a long, slow breath that felt warm and sweet against the skin of my neck, and I felt the muscles of her body begin to relax.

A warm, gentle breeze seemed to flow through the room, and I could feel something like soft, gentle, angelic hands caressing my sides, despite the fact that nothing visible was touching me. Suddenly, it was my turn to tense up inside of Cassandra. If this presence was Enyo, the daughter to whom Eris had given birth this morning, then what would she be doing here?

"Keep touching me like that," Cassandra whispered dreamily, "That feels amazing." Her muscles relaxed as my invisible daughter ran her hands over Cassandra's body and mine. Slowly, Cassandra began moving against me, rocking her hips against my own. The warm softness of her abdomen pressed against mine, and I became aware that I was fully sheathed inside of her tightness.

The teenager's lips sought and found my own, our kisses slow, wet, and sensual. Her moist tongue rolled wetly over my own, the surface feeling at once smooth and rough against my lips and tongue. I kissed her back, tasting her sweet mouth and feeling her braces against my lips and tongue. I pumped my manhood in and out of her, and with each thrust she uttered an adorable, squeaking cry of delighted pleasure.

I caressed her pink nipples, stroking my hands along her body in an effort to focus on anything but the immense pleasure that was building in my loins and delay my inevitable climax. I reached down to caress her clitoris as her body squirmed and undulated beneath mine. Each of her muscles seemed to be guided more by instinct, pleasure, and primitive need than by conscious effort. Her high-pitched cries of pleasure were becoming louder, longer, and closer together as she approached orgasm. My own mind was swimming in bliss, and the room seemed to be spinning around me.

As our pleasure built to a glorious crescendo, we both cried out. Her pussy clamped firmly around my cock as her back arched and her eyes fluttered shut. Deep within the tight, slippery depths of the teenager's body, I knew that it was time to let go and stop fighting the orgasm that was building within me. With a groan of sheer pleasure, I erupted within her depths. Her trembling arms crushed me against the warmth of her chest as her body milked me of spurt after spurt of sperm-rich semen that poured deep into the teenager's fertile, unprotected depths.

I was grateful for the armband's magical power to avoid impregnating the pretty young lady as our arms held each other tightly.

"Thank you," Cassandra whispered softly in a voice that sounded almost like she was about to start crying. "Thank you so very much for what you just did! You don't know how much I've suffered in recent years. I feel like you've broken the curse, and I won't have to spend my nights writhing in an unfulfillable need to achieve something that will never happen! I wish that I could tell you how grateful I am!"

Sandra smiled and brushed the hair out of Cassandra's face. "I'm so glad that the curse of that terrible thing is over, Sweetheart. I hope that monster is gone for good. It's been hard on everyone. But now it's your sister's turn. Can you share with her?"

Cassandra smiled at her mother and nodded, and she sighed softly as I slid my cock out of her. Looking down, I could see a mixture of her cum and my own combined with smears of her virginal blood dribbling out of her freshly deflowered pussy. The sight was beautiful in a strange sort of way. She bled a lot more than my sister had the previous night, and looking down I could see that she had covered the inside of her thighs and stained the sheets beneath her.

Sandra looked at her daughter sweetly. "Don't worry about that, baby. Just lie there and enjoy the afterglow. But for now, I think we need to get him cleaned up for your sister. I won't have any of my daughters loose their virginity to a cock that looks like it's been used as a murder weapon!"

I began to get up to go to the bathroom to rinse off, but Sandra stopped me and pressed me back onto the sheets.

"Don't wash what's left of my daughter's first time down the drain!" Sandra admonished. And with that, she began kissing me and pressing me back into the bed. "There are far better ways to clean you up. And this time, I want you to cum inside of me. There's a good chance that I'm going to get pregnant, but fuck it. You look enough like my husband that, if I get pregnant, everyone will think the kid was his. I need this. And you need the blood washed off of your cock, so this is a win-win situation for both of us."

I looked down as Sandra's pussy once again spread to swallow my member into her heavenly birth canal. Her daughter's virginal blood was being returned to the womb from which she had originated. It was a strange thing to witness, but it felt incredible and was strangely sweet and touching in a perverse sort of way. After a few passes into Sandra's soaking wet pussy, there was no more blood visible on my cock. Sandra was, indeed, cleaning my penis. I smiled, wondering how many years it had been since virginal blood had been inside of that pussy.

Sandra bounced on me, her firm tits jiggling with her movement and her long, graceful neck arched as she threw back her head in ecstatic pleasure. It was as though there were nothing in her entire universe but the infinite pleasure that she felt pulsing and throbbing between her legs. She bucked and thrashed above me until her lithe body was glistening with sweat, her auburn hair bouncing around her ecstatic face and her small breasts moving in time to her motions.

I reached up, grabbing Sandra's soft white thighs as I thrust back into her. She reached down roughly, pulling me into an upright sitting position. We were facing each other, my legs beneath her so that her ass bounced against my thighs, and her legs were wrapped around my torso as she continued riding me as she sat facing me in my lap. Her eyes were wild with passion, lust, and desperate need as she grabbed my face and pulled me into a lascivious, blistering-hot kiss. Her pelvis ground against my lap as I plumbed the depths of her glorious birth canal.

"I might never get a chance to be a mother again. Finish inside of me and try to give my daughters another sibling!" Sandra pleaded with me.

"God, Mom! What the fuck?" gasped Amy in shock. The pretty college girl was lying on the bed near her twin sisters, both of her hands moving over her vulva in a motion similar to kneading bread dough. Amy was breathing hard, masturbating while watching me engaging in the act that would likely impregnate her mother.

Sandra ground herself against me, her slippery cervix lovingly caressing the tip of my penis as she smiled and kissed me again, her soft hands traveling my back. I reached down, grabbing her ass as she bounced on me. She pushed me back onto the bed, looking into my eyes. Her sparkling green eyes were beautiful but insane with need as her sexual organs strove to coax an orgasm from her own body and life-giving sperm from mine.

She sat on me, grinding her pubic bone against my own as she rode me, her cervix crushing against my cock.

"Do it! Cum inside of her! Give me a sister!" urged Tina, who was watching from beside us. "Get Mommy pregnant, and then fuck me and take my cherry with the juices that made my sister still all over your dick!"

The teenager's unexpected outburst was more than Sandra could take. With a wild shriek that reverberated from the walls, Sandra's body clenched around mine with incredible force as she began cumming, the walls of her pussy contracting hard against my cock.

I was torn between whether to do as Sandra had asked and risk impregnating her, or to use the armband's power to not do so. I still hadn't entirely decided when the first streams of scalding-hot semen gushed from my manhood into her depths, but I decided that if Sandra wanted another child then it wasn't my place to deny her. The thought of getting her pregnant excited me even more as I continued to cum deep inside of Sandra's hot, wet, slippery pussy. Spurt after spurt of my cum poured into her body in long waves of orgasmic bliss, and she shuddered as her fertile, unprotected depths were filled with my offering. I could feel the spirit of my goddess daughter watching intently as her half-sibling was conceived, and a warm wave traveled over my body. I knew that, through some deep mystery that only a goddess could truly understand, my daughter Enyo was feeling it as I came deep inside of Sandra.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers