Paranormal Research Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

"It feels good to have cum inside of you again, doesn't it?" Amy asked her mother as she moved to kiss Sandra full on the lips, even as Sandra's pussy continued to contract around my cock. Looking up, I could see my cum trickling from Amy's beautiful pussy as I continued to spurt my seed deep into her mother. Amy held Sandra's face, kissing her mother's mouth, cheek, and neck.

Sandra responded to her daughter's inquiry by crying out with sheer joy, grinding her hips against my own as her birth canal lovingly massaged my member, dragging out my orgasm for far longer than usual as she kissed me tenderly. She placed a longing, wistful kiss on my cheek as she rolled off of me. "Tina has waited for far too long already. Give her what she needs. But first, let's make certain that I've gotten you nice and clean." Giving me a wink and a wicked smile, Sandra lowered her face to my cock.

"Dear God!" I groaned as Sandra's moist red lips encircled my cock again, licking and sucking her juices from my penis. I had lost track of the number of orgasms I had enjoyed so far that day, but my penis was still unbearably hard as Sandra took it deep into her throat. Her tongue gently caressed my member as her saliva bathed my cock inside of her throat.

"Honey..." Sandra began to speak to her daughter, but Tina had already begun nudging her mother aside and climbing on top of me.

"Those juices you're trying to suck into your mouth belong in my pussy, not your throat. You owe me some of the second-hand cum that is making a baby inside of you right now." Tina said to her mother. Sandra's eyes were wide as Tina reached a hand towards the juncture of her mother's thighs. There was a wet sound as Tina inserted two fingers into the sodden depths of her Sandra's pussy and extracted some of the wet, viscous mixture of her mother's fluids and my own with a scooping motion of her fingers. Sandra and I watched in shock as, with a wicked smile, Tina inserted her moist fingers into her own pussy, finger-fucking herself until the majority of the fluids she had recovered from her mother were now inside of her. Tina leaned close to my ear. "Now I'm going to ride this big hard cock like there's no tomorrow. I've already got the juices that are going to give me a sibling inside of me as well as a tiny amount of my sister's virginal blood. Now I'm going to fuck you until you fill my insides with even more sperm," the cocky virgin whispered saucily as she slid her pussy along the length of my cock. "I popped my cherry with the handle of my hairbrush months ago while dreaming of a nice hard dick like yours. Just don't be too rough, OK?"

"Dear God, Sis!" Cassandra gasped. "We share that hairbrush!"

"I'll be gentle," I assured Tina quietly as my hands traveled over the gorgeous teenager's innocent body to caress her breasts. She moaned appreciatively as my hands cupped her tits, and then she reached down to take my cock in her hand. Her eyes met mine as she guided my throbbing member into the warm, soft, yielding folds between her legs.

I had wondered if sex with virginal twin sisters would be essentially the same as deflowering the same person twice, but Tina absolutely proved that hypothesis incorrect for me. Not only did she act differently, the inside of her body felt different as well, and I didn't think that it was entirely because of her missing hymen. As Tina rode my hard cock, my hands traveled up to the soft hair between her legs. She sighed sweetly as I moistened a finger and gently caressed her clit. Usually it's a terrible mistake to go for the clitoris so quickly, but she was already so powerfully aroused that she needed to cum, and soon.

Despite being a virgin, Tina was more like her mother in bed than she was like her twin sister. She took a few minutes to build up the confidence to begin riding my cock with wild abandon, and several times she moved too much and caused my cock to slip out of herself due to inexperience, but she fucked like a woman possessed. Her eyes were wild, and her face was reddening with exertion as beads of sweat formed on her brow. As I continued to stimulate her most sensitive parts, Tina closed her eyes and raised her face to the ceiling, stretching out her long, graceful neck as she ground her pelvis against mine.

"Oh my gosh! Oh, you have no idea how good this... oh, dear God!" she shrieked as she experienced her first climax with a man. Her muscular vaginal walls constricted wetly around my hard member in a series of delicious rhythmic contractions as she sang a rapturous high-pitched wail of victory to the ceiling.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she looked at me with wild eyes, slapping her abdomen against mine as she slammed her pelvis into me. I had never heard of a virgin that had wanted to be fucked so hard before. "Fuck me like you mean it. Split me open with my first cock. Let me know damned well my virginity is gone!" she growled.

Beside us, Amy was pushing Sandra back onto the bed. "I like that idea of Tina getting cum from your pussy inside of her. I think we should share, too." Sandra responded by pulling Amy into a deep kiss, their tongues writhing as Amy moved on top of her mother. Their hands traveled with tender passion along each other's bodies as they ground their sodden pussies together, the fluids from each of them mingling wetly.

"That hot cum flowing out of you feels so good!" Sandra whispered to her daughter. "Scissor me, Amy! Turn away and..."

Before Sandra could finish, Amy planted a last wet kiss on her mother's mouth before turning away to grind her cum-filled pussy against her mother's recently-inseminated vulva in a classic scissoring position. Their long vaginal lips lent a sexy, almost penetrative aspect to the act. Their semen-filled pussies made deliciously wet noises as the two beautiful women bucked and writhed together in unspeakable bliss.

I pushed Tina off of me, and she gave me an angry look until she realized that I was maneuvering her into position to be fucked doggy-style. As I began pressing myself back into her heat and wetness from behind, she turned to give me a satisfied smile.

Cassandra moved to caress Tina's pussy as I fucked the teenager. "How does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?" Cassandra asked with a smile as her fingers moved over her sister's pussy.

"God! It feels fucking amazing!" Tina sighed as her identical twin sister's hand began lovingly stimulating her pussy. I slapped into the teenager's tender ass cheeks from behind, my cock driving deep into Tina's tight depths and the head of my penis bumping against her cervix.

"Mom, this feels amazing," gasped Amy as she bucked against Sandra's pussy. Their nether regions were slick and wet as they rubbed them vigorously together. "But what I really need is to get my pussy eaten."

Rather than respond, Sandra sat up and pushed Amy back onto the bed and then turned around to position herself for a 69. "I'll eat the cum out of your pussy if you eat the cum out of mine."

"Oh, fuck yes!" Amy responded enthusiastically.

Sandra held her own pussy over her daughter's face, giving Amy a beautiful view. A tendril of cum dripped from Sandra, and Amy smiled as she caught it in her mouth.

"You see that pussy, sweetheart?" Sandra asked her daughter tenderly. "That's where you came from. While you're eating me out, remember that this is the hole from which you were born. You're returning to your mother in a way that few daughters ever do," she mused before lowering her mouth to the juncture of Amy's legs.

Amy moaned in pleasure as Sandra's tongue invaded her tight pussy. She reached up, spreading her mother's vulva to reveal the beautiful pink tunnel behind Sandra's labia. She breathed in deeply, inhaling her mother's scent appreciatively and rubbing her face lovingly against her mother's shaven, sopping-wet pussy. Sandra moaned into Amy's wet mound as Amy inserted her tongue into her mother's sweet birth canal.

Meanwhile, Cassandra rubbed her twin sister Tina's vulva as I fucked the teenager from behind. Tina was meeting my thrusts with her own movements, our genitals merging in a frantic union of thrusting, slapping, wet flesh.

"Keep fucking me! Oh, God, I'm close! Oh, keep it up!" moaned Tina as I speared into her and Cassandra's fingers worked their magic on her sister. We were both very close to climax. Tina's pussy was gradually becoming wetter and wetter as I fucked her, the the slippery sounds of our fucking filling the room as I filled the teen with my hard cock.

I pulled hard against the bony protuberances of Tina's hips as I speared vigorously into her depths, the tip of my cock grinding against the opening into the girl's virginal womb as I erupted inside of her. As, for the first time, Tina felt her insides filled with a man's sperm, her pussy clenched hard around my cock and she let out a moan of indescribably ecstasy. The pulsing of my cock within her as I bathed her womb with my semen coincided with her pussy's convulsive efforts to milk me of every drop of cum I could produce.

Beside us, Amy and Sandra were moaning into each other's muffs, each of them licking and sucking my sperm from their own next-of-kin. Amy was the first to cum, her moan rising into a sound that was somewhere between a high-pitched hum and an ecstatic shriek that was muffled by Sandra's pussy. Sandra followed suit almost immediately after her daughter's orgasm began to fade, raising her head from Amy's red, engorged pussy and crying out in pleasure.

Exhausted, Tina allowed her body to slip forward, but she kept me inside of her. Cassandra laughed as she wiggled her hand out from under her sister. I lay on top of Tina, her soft butt-cheeks pressing against my lower abdomen as my softening penis still prevented the egress of my cum from her newly deflowered pussy.

We looked like a group of people had simply collapsed while playing a game of naked Twister, our arms and legs intertwined and our bodies tangled together comfortably. Sandra's hand was resting on her tummy, directly over her newly fertilized womb. She was clearly already thinking of the implications of what we had done, and she was smiling. The gentle breathing of everyone in the room and the lazy, sleep-inducing smell of sex lulled me into a half-sleep.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," Sandra finally breathed quietly.

The ladies cuddled into a pile around me and began drifting off to sleep. It was delightful to be on the comfortable bed surrounded by four beautiful naked women, but I had work to do. I stood and stretched. Two of the girls glanced at me, but nobody objected when I stood and donned my clothing. I attempted to subtly palm the perfume bottle as I walked out of the room.

Picking up the perfume bottle, I immediately noticed that it was far heavier than it should have been, and to my horror, it slipped out of my hand as I tried to pick it up. Anyone that has ever picked up a jar full of mercury knows the feeling of judging an object's approximate weight based upon it's size and appearance, and vastly misjudging the weight. Despite being scarcely larger than a golf-ball with a stem, it had to weigh several pounds, and I tried desperately but ineffectively to catch the bottle before it hit the floor.

My heart stopped as the bottle bounced once, twice, and then rolled for a moment. The perfume bottles that I was familiar with from Middle Eastern bazaars were made of delicate, eggshell-thin glass. They would have most certainly shattered. This one wasn't even chipped, and the stopper was still firmly in place.

As I picked up the bottle, I felt it vibrating furiously beneath my hand. Whatever was inside there burned with rage, and a nauseating, foul aura of pure evil seemed to emanate from the bottle. Fully dressed and ready for battle, I strode purposefully from the house. I knew where I wanted to deal with these demons. They would be dealt with in the same barn where they had driven the man of the house to kill himself.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers