Parasite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, please!"

"Then lie back and enjoy."

She untwined our legs which was disappointing until she got settled, knelt over me with her knee firmly pressing against my groin. Now she was free to really kiss me all over, little light butterfly kisses fluttering over my upper body, making it sing out loud. I had been worried that sex with a prostitute would be cold, mechanical but Sandra was going out of her way to make it anything but.

"I should... I should...." I muttered, worried that it was all getting a bit one sided.

"You should just lie back and let me do my work," Sandra replied with a smile. "If that's OK by you."

"Oh, yes, very much so."

Sandra moved lower, kissing my belly. This meant that her knee was no longer in my groin, she wasn't that much of a contortionist but, as I knew, or rather hoped I knew, where this was going, I didn't mind. Far from.

Her kisses moved to the top of my pubic triangle, to the grooves at the top of my thighs, to the insides of my thighs, to...

"Oh, god, Sandra, yes!" I sighed as her tongue eased between my nether lips, opening me up.

Now, this was far from the first time that a woman had gone down on me but Sandra was no novice and the parasite had, as ever, cranked up my sensitivity so that, as her tongue flick-flicked against the sensitive nubbin of my clit, it was lashing me towards an orgasm like never before. She went in waves, pushing me towards a crest and then relaxing back again. Time after time after time she built up the tension, pushing me up and up through wave after wave after wave of pleasure.

Until we got to the wave that didn't break, the wave that grew and grew, building up the tension, my whole body taut like a bowstring, screaming for release, screaming for....

"Oh! My! God!" I guess the whole place must have heard my scream of joy as my whole body exploded and I was lifted up, up, up on a cloud of glory. Pleasure seemed to gush from me, taking a very physical form. For a long, long moment, I stayed there, right at the heart of my own pleasure before, unable to hold it any more, I collapsed back, exhausted and spent.

I was only vaguely aware of Sandra as she came back up the bed but, when I returned to earth, there she was. I reached out and gave her a cuddle.

"That was a bit special."

"Why, thank you. We aim to please."

"But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You've given me the best orgasm ever and what have I given you?"

"You mean apart from the obvious?"

I blushed to my roots. Yeah, what I had given her was a great wodge of money.

"Look, that's really sweet of you," she continued, "but we're here for your pleasure not mine and, I hate to say it but, if we don't get a move on we'll run out of time and I'll have to charge you for another session. Seriously, pleasing you has been my pleasure; there's something special about you, something I can't quite put my finger on and, well, as I say, it's been my pleasure. Now, I hope you come back and see me soon."

"I may well do that."

And, with that, it was quite obviously over. Sandra was ever so sweet but also businesslike and it was quite clear that she wanted me gone so she could move onto her next customer. However, the warm inner glow from the orgasm meant that I was in such a good mood I didn't really care. I said a grateful goodbye and set out on my way home.

To be continued