Parasite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Infected... Jane... what... is... oh my god, oh, please...." She curled up into a ball, clutching her stomach. And then... and then...

She uncurled and got back on all fours. She looked up at me, or rather something looked up at me because, whatever was behind those eyes, it wasn't Sarah any more.

"Did you think I would not find you?" she hissed, or rather something did. The voice was coming out of Sarah's mouth but it wasn't Sarah, not Sarah at all. "Did you think there was anywhere in the universe you could run to where I would not track you down."

Sarah, or rather not-Sarah, got to her feet and stood over where I lay on the bed.

"You could never hide from me. The stench of your evil is too strong to disguise."

"Even this short space of freedom is better than no freedom at all," I heard myself replying. "Can I tempt you to come and join me before we leave? I have tried and tasted many life forms but few have the pleasure urge as strong as this one. Come, play awhile, I can assure you that you won't regret it."

"Play? With you? You think I'd be fool enough to fall for that trick twice. I remember back in.... OK, that was fun but you know that it is against the rules. We are not supposed to let the host species become aware of our presence. Now come. It is time I took you back."

Sarah, or whatever was controlling Sarah, leant down and pinned my shoulders to the bed. The parasite within me made me fight back but Sarah, or rather her parasite, was too strong. Her face bent down and, at first, I thought she was going to kiss me. However, when our mouths met I felt the strangest sensation, a sensation I can only describe as having the life sucked out of me. I tried to fight it but I couldn't. I was getting dizzy; it all went dark, it all...

went dark.

...

"Jane, Jane, can you hear me, Jane?"

I sort of ached all over. There was nothing specific, no one particular hurt, but I felt like I had done twelve rounds with Mike Tyson. As I came too I realised I was tucked up under the duvet and Sarah was leaning over me, a look of pure concern on her face.

"Hi."

"Hi there. How are you feeling? You've only been out for a couple of minutes. I was going to call an ambulance but I wasn't sure what I would tell them."

"Has it gone?"

"As far as I can tell. I don't suppose you'd like to tell me what 'it' was."

"I'm not sure I can. Sarah, can I ask you a great big favour?"

"Of course."

"What I really need now is not to talk about it. I will, one day, I promise but, right now...." I looked at her and I felt a need that had absolutely nothing to do with anything the parasite understood. "Do you think we could go back to the bit where you were kissing me?"

And so we did.

Six months later:

"How do you fancy a June wedding," Sarah said, half joking and half very serious.

"Sounds fine by me." I lay back and relaxed as, in our post coital bliss, she trailed the tips of her fingers across my tummy.

"There is one thing though. I know I bang on about it but I just wish... I just wish you'd tell me. I know you don't like to talk about it but I'd love to know. After all, it's what got us together in the first place."

"It was awful. It made me do awful things and, anyway, no one would believe me."

"I'd believe you."

"Yeah, but you were part of it. A good part, but you, at least, felt something of what I felt."

"So why won't you tell me?"

"I just don't want to talk about it."

"Maybe if you wrote it down."

So I did -- and this is for Sarah.