Pardoner's Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He notices the disdain in her eyes as he allows his piss to trickle into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it. He meets her hateful glare with a shot of hot piss. The girl repulsed by the acidic taste and strong urine smell.

"Hold my piss in your mouth girl, do not swallow...yet," he pulls his cock from her mouth.

"Swish it around your mouth girl, taste it," he watches as the girl closes her mouth and swishes the fluid from cheek to cheek. The girl considers spitting it out on the man but feels her one act of defiance may lead to repercussions that may cause more harm to her than tasting piss, not wanting to think about how it would feel to have her bare pussy whipped.

"Swallow girl, and remember any man on these grounds can use you as a urinal to relieve themselves. You're a mere receptacle, girl, for our cocks," as he finally moves off the girl after she gulps down the mouthful of piss.

The bondage holds her securely to the bed, her pussy spread and wet, her tits oiled and creamed with his essence, her face a canvas of cum, her taste buds covered in a mix of pre-cum and urine.

The old man robes himself, his eyes on the girl, pondering the next perversions and wicked acts he plans to inflict on her body.

Without another word the old man exits the room, leaving the girl to brood over what's to become of her.

12