Pardoner's Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls get caught.
7.4k words
4.35
70.4k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands on her wrist startle the blonde sex slave into awakening. Blue eyes open widely as she looks to the petite form on the bed next to her that's gently untying her wrists.

The dark eyed petite brunette looks to her and smiles, with the intention of seeming friendly, as she recalls her own first few days of being brought here and understands what the new girl may be going through.

The blonde seems confused, unsure what's going on but starts to feel ashamed and embarrassed as she realizes this girl can obviously tell she's been used as a fuck toy, streaks of cum still seeming to mark every inch of her body and the taste of her Master's cum still in her mouth.

"I'm here to assist you, I mean you no harm," the blonde also notices the girl is nude like her, presuming she might be another slave.

As the girl is having issues with untying the last knot, the blonde has a few seconds to look over the girl. She instantly notices the girl's petite small frame, and much smaller and perkier tits than her own, guessing her tits are hardly a handful. The girl leans over finally loosening the knot and the blonde takes notice of the brunette's shapely ass and back. Her skin is smooth as porcelain and her wavy dark brown hair spills over her shoulders and midway down her back. The blonde notices her cat-like eyes and pouty lips, and begins to wonder how many other pretty young women have been taken captive here and used as slaves.

"I'm a community slave, I'm owned by no one in particular but I can be of use to anyone on the grounds," the petite brunette says, the blond picking up on a slight exotic sounding accent.

"Your Master requested that I take you to get prepared for him," the blonde notices wetness between the thighs of the other slave, and her pussy seems a bit pink, knowing that someone has recently fucked her pussy and came inside her. She also sees that her pussy is bare smooth, just like her own.

The brunette becomes self-conscious and closes her legs, "The men are allowed to use my body here, but when not with a Master, my time is spent assisting with chores."

The brunette looks to the blonde while she's still in bed, knowing she is in disbelief at her predicament, comprehending this is a lot to take in.

"I understand you're going through a lot here, but we don't have time to talk that much. I must take you to get prepared and we still have to clean these quarters before your Master returns."

The blonde still doesn't say a word as she just shakes her head, sensing just a bit of fear in the girl's voice. The brunette begins to organize some things on the small table in the room. The blonde watches the girl as she stands on her tip-toes, her back to the blonde slave, her round ass in plain view. The blonde notices something lodged between the tight ass cheeks of the girl as she reaches inside a cabinet to pull out a large bottle of oil as she walks back to the table near the bed, refilling the smaller bottle of oil that the Master had used on her the other night. The blonde takes notice again of the thick plug of the bottle as it's pulled from the bottle then replaced once the bottle is refilled.

"One of your daily duties will consist of cleaning these quarters. He also expects you to clean yourself and be ready for him upon his return," the brunette says with a serious tone.

"Some Masters may prefer you to be nude, some prefer silks. He may require you to be lubed and plugged when you're not with him or have nipple clamps, etc. You'll learn your Master's tastes over time, for each it's different. For now, I was told to lead you to the showers and to take you to one of the other Master's so he can begin your training."

The blonde slave, shivers at the word "training," but obliges the brunette's request not wanting any harm to come to the girl on her behalf.

"Hopefully, we can make it to the showers and to the Master without any interruptions, if we're stopped in the halls we'll have to submit to the Masters' requests then continue what we were doing," as the brunette pulls out a black choker with a pink jewel, encircling on the blonde's neck.

"Your Master mentioned for now, he prefers that only your mouth is community property, which is noted by the pink jewel."

The blonde looks to the brunette's neck and notices the thick band of silver. "This," the brunette points to her collar, "is how to distinguish community property from personally owned slaves."

"I have no limits, I must fulfill any demand a Master may impose on me," the brunette emphasizing the word "any."

"Community slaves, normally are assigned one section of the grounds, so although I don't have one specific Master, I have several Masters I must visit routinely on request," the blonde seems amazed at how the petite brunette is stating everything in such a matter of fact tone, the brunette seeming to accept and submit to her position here.

"I have visited your Master on many occasions, he's very stern. He only expects absolute obedience from his slave. I would try hard not to test his patience," the brunette brushes part of her dark hair back over her shoulders, her perky pink nips coming into view again.

The girls spend time straightening out the small room, replacing candles, and putting fresh linens on the bed. The blonde gulps hard as she finds a small chest filled with what the brunette called "butt plugs," nipple clamps, a paddle, and different types of ball gags - some have a small rubber ball to silence a slave and another as explained by the brunette has a wide ring placed in the slaves mouth, that forces one to keep their mouth open for a Master's cock or whatever else he chooses.

She finds additional ties and cuffs used to restrain slaves. A device called a spreader bar, which was demonstrated by the brunette. The brunette locks each of her tapered ankles into each end of the device, as she emphasized how the bar kept her legs and thighs spread. She explained how the bar can expand in length which would further increase the spread of her legs. The blonde takes a peek at the brunette's puffy little pussy as her legs are spread wide apart. The blonde notices wrist cuffs on the bar, and understands that a slave can further be restrained to remain bent over, legs spread, ass out but decides to ask anyway in hopes the brunette may exhibit it.

"What about the cuffs on the bar?" the blonde innocently asks.

The brunette points to the bar above the bed and then the bar near the headrest on the bed, "The bar can be hooked to either of those places depending on your Master's mood or if standing, she places her wrists into the cuffs looking to the blonde to close them.

The blonde obliges and kneels to secure the delicate wrists of the brunette, "then your Master can have you bent as so to access all your charms," the brunette laughing softly as the blonde smiles. The blonde glances over the body of the brunette, the brunette's perky tits are in perfect view, they're framed by her long dark hair as the hair parts and falls over each shoulder. The blonde still acts as if confused, "So how does a Master get pleasure from this position?"

"Well," says the brunette, "I suppose if I was taller he'd have access to my mouth easily," smiling, "however if you stand behind me, you can see that I'm quite spread to take him in either of my holes."

The blonde takes the opportunity she aimed for to finally stand behind the brunette and closer inspect the apparent "plug" that was lodged deep inside the brunette's tight little ass. The blonde observes the wide spread of the brunette's pale thighs and her pink wet pussy that's in plain view. The cum from a mysterious Master having dried on the brunette's inner thighs. The blonde is curious to inspect the brunette's plugged asshole as she gently touches the plug.

The brunette senses her curiosity, "That is a butt plug, like the ones in the chest. Masters use plugs to stretch or to keep your asshole stretched between uses. Most of all the slaves here are required to keep their asshole plugged and stretched."

The blonde finally musters the courage to grip the end of the plug between the brunette's wide spread firm ass cheeks and attempts to slowly pull some of the plug out of the brunette's ass. The brunette breathes heavily as she feels the plug being pulled from her used little hole. She watches the brunette's tight little hole grip the plug then sees the rim of her asshole squeeze and release repeatedly on the plug as the blonde slowly fucks it in and out of her hole, wanting to estimate the length and width of the plug. She's in shock as she sees the width of the plug. The plug is just as thick and fat as the Master's cock.

The brunette's bare pussy gets wet as the toy is being fucked in and out of her asshole.

"Masters expect your holes to be ready for them, which is why I'm required to be lubed and plugged. A Master can slip the plug out and use my asshole with little to no preparation or delay," she says as her cheeks start to blush for the first time.

The blonde would have never imagined such a petite girl could have taken such a big cock in her asshole. She tries to imagine the pulsing pleasure the brunette's asshole must give to a Master when he's cocking her asshole, shoving it full of hard cock.

The blonde pays attention to the ring of her asshole, the wide spread hole looks used, almost erotic. The ring of her asshole seems to match her pussy, as far as being a bright pink and looking wet. She notices the brunette appearing to be turned on from getting her asshole played with.

The blonde pulls the full length of the plug out of her tight little hole, watching as her tight ring snaps shut under the thick cockhead shaped tipped. She yelps as the bulbous head is pulled from her hole as the blonde places one hand on the brunette's left ass cheek to spread her ass further apart as she leans close to the brunette's hole to watch her used asshole quiver and seem to squeeze open and close, as if wanting something to clench on, as if almost missing the plug that keeps her hole filled. The blonde is entranced with the brunette's winking pink hole as she finally watches it settle down and squeeze tightly shut, before pushing out a large amount of sticky white cum from her asshole and watching it streak down her ass and thighs. The blonde estimates several men must have left their potent load deep in the petite brunette already today.

The brunette giggles and blushes as she feels her asshole uncontrollably push out the creamy cum load from earlier from her little hole.

"My asshole gets quite used, " blushing, "if a Master chooses to use my asshole, I submit and after he fucks his creamy seed in my hole, he will place the plug back in to secure it inside. I have one Master in this section that demands that I see him at the end of my chores and he'll unplug my hole and demand I squeeze out every load of cum I received that day," the brunette stopping there, seeing no need in telling her that the Master orders her to squat and watches as she squeezes out the thick cum from her ass into a bowl and then orders her to her knees so he can fuck her ass while she's commanded to lap at the salty cum bowl like a dog, head lowered, ass in the air, asshole filled with old hard cock as her tits bounce from the thrusts.

The blonde seems to have satisfied her curiosity of butt plugs and slowly brings the plug, which has a thick crown like a cock against her little hole again, rubbing it against the shut little hole.

The brunette speaks up, "My asshole must be plugged before we can leave the room, go to the table and get the oil. My other lube has already been...evacuated," the girls laugh in regards to the thick loads of cum that had trickled from the brunette's asshole.

The sun-kissed, big breasted blonde made her way to the table to find the oil vessel, bringing it back to the pale petite brunette, kneeling behind her, her face near the brunette's ass, eyes on the now small tightly shut little hole, the blonde's pussy slightly starting to tingle with the idea of having to stretch the little hole again and having to push the fat toy deep in her asshole.

"Pull the plug from the jar and spread the oil with the tip on my asshole," the brunette says as she succumbs to the thought of having to have the thick object back in her abused lil hole, keeping her stretched for the next man that plans to shove her hole full of his cock.

The blonde pulls the stopper from the jar. The glass plug is coated with a thick layer of oil as she presses it against the lil hole. The plug makes the brunette's hole slick with oil, and the pressure of the plug causes the little hole to tremble and quiver again almost as if its happy to know it will be filled and plugged once again. The blonde directs pressure at the tip of the plug, no longer swirling the oil on her asshole, eager to see her asshole swallow the jar plug.

The brunette yelps, "Dip it again in the oil," as she's breathing heavily.

The blonde dips the plug in the oil again and places it once more against the tight lil hole, smearing more fluid, seeing the tight dimple of her asshole glisten with wetness from the oil.

The blonde also inspects the brunette's pink pussy, imagining how many cocks fucked into her tight lil hole and left a full load deep inside her. Unsure if the oil had dripped down to the brunette's pussy or if it's her own wetness. The baldness of her mound makes her pussy look so smooth. The blonde better understands why the Masters prefer their slaves so spread and open, comprehending the eroticism of it.

The blonde applies firm pressure against the girl's asshole, adamant that this time the lube plug will fill the lil hole. She watches the rim of the girl's hole closely, noticing how it's straining against the plug, the brunette is pushing out on her asshole. The blonde grips one of the girl's cheeks and spreads her ass more open in an attempt to stuff her lil asshole full. The blonde can see the lil hole begin to spread for the bulbous glass stopper...

The door opens, startling the girls, the blonde drops the stopper on the floor, the brunette looks to the door, still subdued in bondage.

"Ah, girls what do we have here?" as one of the nearby occupants barge into the room, obviously looking to speak to the old man who dwells here but stumbling upon very two unfortunate slaves. The guest is quite content with his good fortune as he glances over the two slaves. His eyes not hiding their intention as he looks over the petite brunette who is conveniently in position, bent over, perky tits visible, ass in the air. He looks at the blonde, who is much curvier with her larger and fuller breasts and swollen nipples. The old man's erection forms beneath his robes as he imagines taking them both.

The brunette slave attempts to speak calmly, "Master, we were cleaning this room when the Master's new slave had found a chest full of devices. I was merely demonstrating how her Master may use the spreader bar," the brunette says with a blush to her face, her eyes diverted to the ground.

The blonde remaining kneeling in position, behind the brunette, spreading her thighs as her Master had instructed, giving the old man a glimpse of her pussy, head bowed, tits thrust out.

"I see," the old man sternly responds, his cock tenting the robe. He observes the steel collar of the brunette, pleased that he'll have full access to this delicate pixie slut. His eyes look to the blonde and he notices the pink jewel with disappointment. Thoughts of fucking both these sluts had crossed his mind but he'll make do with that was available to him and what was apparently spread and ready for his old hard cock.

The old man closes the door, the brunette sighs, knowing she will have to submit to his demands.

The old man walks in front of the brunette slave, wanting to see her face, quite pleased with its beauty, pondering why he has never seen this girl in his section, especially since she was community property and open to all for use.

His firm hand moves down her back to her raised ass, his eyes seeking out her precious little asshole.

"And why isn't this little hole plugged?" as he rubs his finger over the tight knot of her wet asshole. He then gets both his hands and places one on each cheek of her ass and spreads them wide apart, causing the slave to blush from the spread, knowing her asshole is in plain sight.

The blonde looks to what the old man is doing, her pussy getting wet as she secretly hopes she can see him fuck open that tight little asshole.

"Girl, what were you doing to this girl's ass, and speak freely, I want to know everything," as he inspects the girl's pink asshole.

The blonde takes a deep breath and speaks, "I had never seen a butt plug and was curious about how it can fit in such a small hole."

"And?" the man knowing there's more to the story, seeing the lube spread on the quivering asshole, softly blowing on it, wanting to see it wink open and close.

"And I wanted to see how big the plug was that had been inside her all day, so I had pulled it from her asshole and watched how her hole opens and closes to expand for the plug and," the blonde seeming desperate, "I tried to push it back in her asshole but it was tight so I had to re-lube her hole and then you had walked in Master."

"So why had you not completed the task of plugging this hole again?" the old man enjoying this pair of girls greatly. The innocence, beauty, and willingness to please being apparent in these two.

"I tried, Master," the blonde nervously responds.

"Well not hard enough," the old man looking directly at the brunette's empty pink little asshole, his cock already hard as he's been imagining his cock buried deep inside it.

"We must ensure this slave is plugged," speaking to the blonde as he removes his robe revealing a chest full of gray hair, out of shape body , but a very hard fat cock jutting out from his body with a heavy sack of balls. The blonde slave believing it might just be as big as her Master's cock. The brunette, hearing all of it, knowing no matter what the girl said this man had plans to use them and submits.

The old man walks in front of the brunette, leaning against her back, his hard cock against the small of her back, his heavy balls on her warm skin, facing her upturned ass, her head between his legs, lowered because of the bondage. His large hands once again reach for the girl's cheeks and spreads them widely apart, her ass crack hardly visible due to the wide spread.

"Girl, kneel before this girl's ass now," emphasizing the word "now."

The blonde quickly kneels in front of the girl's spread ass, seeing her asshole only inches from her face, able to smell the sweetness from her pussy, knowing the girl is turned on, as she is.

The brunette's head is lowered, and facing the blonde. The brunette watches the girl's large breasts bounce as she gets into position.

"I want you to taste her tart little hole girl, bury your face in this sweet ass and tongue her hole, make it wet for my cock," the man becoming more adamant, lust obviously taking over.

The blonde is unsure, although she enjoyed toying the hole, she did not want to tongue her asshole, how dirty.

The girl thought "why are these men so enamored with our assholes?"

The girl is caught off guard as the old man grabs a handful of her hair and brings her face to the girl's hole, he shoves her lips right against the girl's oiled hole. He grinds her lips against it, "you've already got ass on your lips, girl, makes no difference in licking it."

"I expect you to obey me as you would your own Master, or he will be told of your disobedience to a Free. Now start tonguing her asshole. I want that little hole glistening with your spit before I fuck it open."