Pardonnez-moi, Père

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"Your so...tight, so perfect. Fu...ck.." His breath caught, splitting the last word in half as he stared down at her. Feeling her contract around him again, he'd lost count of her orgasms but this time he was getting close as well; but first he wanted her to experience the strongest orgasm yet and he wanted to feel it happen around him, even if only for a second. His head bent, his stubble covered cheek nuzzling her breast before he took the nipple into the hot cavern of his mouth, his teeth teasing her flesh as one hand crept down and brushed across her smooth mound. Just that soft touch sent her reeling, her mind completely blown from everything he was doing to her. With every thrust she was moving to meet him now, the feel of his fingertips on the pierced rosebud of her clit snatched a moan from deep within her, her abs clenching beneath the supple skin of her stomach. Wide hips rose, her legs unwinding from around the strength of his hips to press her feet into the bed to use that leverage to thrust and arch her hips up into his, grinding fervently into him. His fingers circled her clit firmly, the sounds of her moans, the sight of her writhing beneath him driving him to speed up the tight little circles until his wrist ached from the angle.

Her cries of pleasure only grew louder and more frequent as the miniature orgasms stopped and began to build towards the strongest of the entire night. With her hips grinding into his in opposite circles than his fingertips were moving against her, its safe to say she didn't last much longer. This time when her orgasm rolled around, a scream filled the air, his name buried within the sound, her head falling back as her eyes clenched shut; even as her cunt clutched at him, making it difficult to pull out in time. They first spurt of his seed exploded against her mound before he pressed the groove in the head of his cock against her clit and deposited the rest there, swirling the tip of him around her clit to make her orgasm that much stronger.

Wrapping one arm around her dainty waist, he fell to the side and immediately pulled her into his arms as her scream -- which had gone silent, came to a close. Her throat burned as she curled up against his side but she didn't care, she simply draped her leg between his and pillowed her head on his chest and caught her breath just as he did the same though he was the one who spoke up first.

"That's definitely not the last time we do this. I'm not going in tomorrow..."

"Definitely not..." Her voice trailed off raggedly but she was able to get another few words out, just barely. "Good thing school's out."

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers
12