Parent-Teacher Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
762 Followers

To be honest, I couldn't have screamed if I had wanted to. Between the panic in my brain and the fact I could still barely breathe after his hand had been around my throat so tight, I was hoping the person at my door was a friend, not another foe. The person at the door knocked again, louder. "Check it out," said Fleck.

Wyman nodded and walked toward the door and out of sight. Fleck reached for my pants again, unbuttoning the top button when the sound of a scuffle emanated from the living room. I tried to look up so see what was going on, but Fleck grabbed my hair, pulled me up and then slammed my head into my island. The pain was intense and I saw flashes of light. I cried out, or at least I went through the motions of crying out in pain, as I was sure no sound left my mouth. Then I saw shadowy movements and I thought Wyman was coming back to report who it was at the door but instead I heard Fleck hiss, "Well, well, well. Look who's decided to join the party."

"Let her go," said a familiar voice. 'Oliver?'

"Why... what was the name you used with her... Stone?" hissed Fleck.

"She's done nothing to you."

"That's debatable," said Fleck as he pressed his body harder into mine. "I mean, she's lied, been pretty rude, she punched me in the face, so I'd say she's done quite a bit. To be completely honest with you, she's been a real pain in my ass. So I was about to return the favor."

Try as I might my eyes just wouldn't focus and all I could see were dark blurry shapes that were getting darker and darker as they talked. I had to rely on my ears and hope that the voice was to the person I thought it was.

"From what I've heard it's nothing less than what you deserve. But if you hurt her, I will kill you."

"Careful Stone," taunted Fleck. "You're not really in a position to take me down. You and I both know I'm here under orders."

Suddenly, I felt Fleck grab my throat again and stood me up, using me as a human shield. Instinctively, I grabbed at his hand again to get him to let me go, but my vision was gone, darkness surrounded me, and panic was beginning to take control of my mind. I knew I had one chance to escape and maybe the other person in the room was here to help me. I leaned into his hand until I couldn't breathe, then thrust my head back hard and fast, striking him square in his nose. I heard him cry out in pain as he released me. I felt his arm slide up to my face and I bit what felt like his hand as hard as I could. He yelped loudly, and I spun around as I released his hand, sending my knee straight into his groin. I felt his body buckle before me as he groaned out in pain. One more kick, I think into his face, and I felt him fall away from me. I used the island to guide me away from him. I knew I was blind, it hurt to try to breathe, my head was pounding, and my heart was racing. I was relying on my memory of my apartment as I let go of the island. I moved toward what I believed was my living room with my arms out when two new hands grabbed my shoulders. 'WYMAN!' I struggled, tried to scream, kicked, but missed whoever was holding me.

Then I heard, "ALEXIS IT'S ME!"

"Oliver?" I asked, my throat burned, it hurt to try to talk.

'Why don't I hear my voice?' I stopped struggling and realized I was gasping for air. My breathing was becoming more difficult, nearly impossible, and the pain in my head was immense. I reached up and touched his hands, trembling, and I knew it was him, it was Oliver. I don't know how I knew it was him, I just knew it was. 'Why do his hands feel damp, wet even?' Then I realized it wasn't his hands that were wet, but mine, from blood, my blood.

"Do you still trust me?" he asked, but I could hear the concern in his voice.

At that moment, considering everything that had occurred, what choice did I really have? I remembered the last time he told me to trust him, so I nodded my head in agreement, but this also added to the pain my head and throat. I felt him lead me forward for a few steps away from the island toward what I think should be my living room. I heard a moaning sound coming from behind me. I wanted to escape faster than we were moving, but I knew I couldn't escape without Oliver's help. I gasped for air that just wasn't coming, and wondered where Wyman was, I began think he was going to lead me out of my apartment when one of his hands left my shoulder.

He said, "I promise, this won't hurt."

Before I can react or process what he just said, I heard a hissing sound, like a can of hairspray. My mind began to feel foggy and my body felt limp, like I was going to faint. I felt my feet leaving the floor and my arms dangled. I was being held, carried, and the last thing I heard as Oliver kissed my forehead was, "I'm so sorry, Alexis."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
762 Followers
12