Parent-Teacher Conference Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why were they asking about the floor safe?" I asked.

Oliver sighed and said, "My mother has given me something to give to the female I wish to share my life with and they thought you might have it."

"Why is this so important?" I asked.

Oliver sighed. "My people mate for life, or what your people call marriage. Now, we have... what is that term... oh yes... sexual relations with others until we find the one. It is not a taboo as it is in some of your Earth cultures to engage in sexual relations with numerous creatures in our quest to find our life-mate. My father considers your people inferior, war-like, not worthy of his son. He wanted the item back, to force me to marry the life-mate of his choice."

"What is this item?" I asked.

"I can't tell you unless I chose to give it to you, which I may do at some point, but not now."

"I understand," I lied.

"No you don't," he said smiling and took my hand, "but I appreciate you trying. Anyway, I didn't realize that my father had sent two such... monsters to find you."

"Who sent me the text message?" I asked.

"The what?" he said confused.

"When I returned to my apartment, I knew something was wrong. I could feel it. As I searched, I found someone had been in my floor safe, I was about to call the police when someone sent me a message on my phone warning me not to call the police as I wasn't alone. Shortly afterward, they appeared."

Oliver looked confused and asked, "Is the message still there?"

I thought for a moment then said, "I don't know, maybe. I don't remember deleting it."

Oliver jumped up and went to the computer monitor, reached into an opening and pulled out my phone. 'There was an opening by that monitor?' I thought. He walked over and handed it to me.

"I never mastered these things so could you check for me."

I took my phone and it was still there, the mysterious message. "Here it is."

I handed the phone back to him, he quickly goes back to the monitor and begins clicking like Iman and Rashad had done before. Suddenly, the door slid open and a creature with red skin and three arms came in. I screamed and jumped out of my chair.

Oliver stepped over to me, put his hand on my shoulder, and said, "It's all right Alexis. This is Gamaley. He works for me."

I blushed. I must have looked completely foolish. "Hi."

Gamaley looked at me and said, "Alexis Perry. You do not need to be embarrassed. I am sure I look strange to you, Earthling. I have seen others like you so you do not look as strange to me."

His voice sounded electronic. Oliver handed Gamaley my phone and said, "Find out who sent her this message."

"Yes sir," said Gamaley as he nodded and left.

"I'm sorry I'm so jumpy," I said.

"You've earned it," he said. "Now, where was I?"

I paused for a moment, then said, "You stole my notes and e-mails, but you found out your father send Fleck and Wyman."

He looked at me confused and asked, "Fleck... and... Wyman?"

"That's what they told me their names were when I met them that day in my classroom."

"Oh yes, them," he said. "We were under the impression they didn't know where you lived until we discovered otherwise. It was then I knew I had to go to your apartment and make sure you were all right. I saw your light on so I knocked. I became worried when I didn't hear you moving, so I knocked harder. Imagine my shock when I saw that creature standing in your doorway. I knew you were in danger. We struggled for a moment, and then I subdued him. When I walked into your kitchen and saw you there, helpless, that monster, leaning over you like you were his. I could tell you were barely breathing, and I saw the marks in your neck, on your face, and the blood in your hair. I knew this was my fault.

"Then, you shocked me by still fighting. There you were, blind, barely able to breathe, frightened, and still, you fought. Though, I didn't know you were blind until I watched you try to escape, and you didn't move with any of the grace like you normally do, but with confusion and fear. When I grabbed you, you tried to scream, and fought until I told you it was me. Then I felt you relax. Your mouth moved but no sound came out. I could hear you struggle to breathe, I knew you were hurt badly, and I knew you needed help. So I brought you here."

I stood there taking this all in. "Um... uh... wha... what was the hissing sound?"

"'Hissing sound'?" he asked.

"One of the last things I remember was hearing something hissing, feeling faint, my body being lifted, and you apologizing to me."

He looked at me for a moment then said, "Oh that, it's a weapon we use to escape without hurting our enemy. It makes them sleep for several minutes. In your case, once I brought you on board, my medical staff rushed you off and began working on you. It seems you were in more danger than I knew, and when I found out how close to death you were, well, I was so glad I brought you here, and so angry I had put you in such danger."

"Iman told me the alarms were set in case I was moved or harmed. Did she mean someone on your ship might want to harm me?"

"We're not sure if someone on the ship is working for my father. Iman and Rashad have been with me for years and I knew I could trust them."

"Iman also told me that Oliver isn't your real name," I said.

"She's right. However, I like the way it sounds when you call me Oliver. There is so much more I want to tell you, and more questions to ask you. I've given you a lot to process. I will make you a promise. I will tell you my name when you ask me, but I ask that you always call me Oliver. When you say it, it makes me happy, even if it isn't my name."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well... when I created the name three and a half years ago, it was because I needed a name to go with Stone, and for some reason I found that name easier to remember than the name I had created originally. The moment I heard you say it, it made me feel special. You make me feel special."

I blushed but began to feel lightheaded. I reached for the chair but Oliver grabbed my shoulders and said, "Are you feeling all right?"

"Just a bit lightheaded," I said.

"I think you need to rest. I want you to lay down. Let me call Iman and have her check and make sure you're all right."

I nodded in agreement and sat down. Oliver clicked and soon Iman appeared at the door. "She said she was feeling lightheaded. Is she still hurt?"

"It is possible. Alexis Perry underwent extreme trauma and I would like to know exactly what happened."

Oliver said, "Is that really necessary?"

I began to tremble and said, "It's nothing. I just got a bit dizzy, that's all."

"I fear that Alexis Perry is still injured in her head and only with knowledge can I heal her properly."

Oliver nodded and said, "Yes, I understand, but not now. Now she needs rest."

"I agree," said Iman. "We will learn more after a rest period."

I grabbed Oliver's hand; I was frightened and I didn't understand why. I looked up at him and said, "Please, don't leave me."

Oliver looked down at me, stroked my cheek, and smiled. "No Alexis. I will stay with you for as long as I can. Come; let's find you a place to rest."

Oliver and Iman led me down the hallway past several doors until we reached a room that they both liked. The door opened and there before me was a large white room with a large white bed and two white chairs. Oliver put his arm around me and led me into the room. Iman said she would come back to check me as I sat on the bed. Oliver sat next to me and said, "I know that you are not fully healed and thus, we cannot have sexual relations yet, but if you wish, I will rest with you."

I smiled at this thought and said, "I'd like that, thanks."

I started to remove my clothes and Oliver stopped me. "What are you doing?"

"I guess I didn't think I was to sleep in my clothes."

"You'll find they're rather comfortable to sleep in."

"I don't like sleeping in pants," I said.

"Then by all means take them off, but please keep your other clothing on. Otherwise I may want sexual relations with you if you're missing too many clothing items, and I don't wish to cause you any further injuries."

I nodded and slipped the pants off. Oliver picked them up and folded them neatly, placing them on one of the chairs. I lay back on the bed, and Oliver lay next to me. Iman came in and said my head injury was not as healed as she thought and that after my rest period she would work to fix the injury. I wondered if the injury had been aggravated by Oliver's story. Oliver gently wrapped his arms around me as I drifted off to sleep.

12