Parent Teacher Interviews

Story Info
There must be something that can be done.
2k words
3.74
78.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weird semester. The students for the most part were good as always. I had a couple of students who thought they were too smart for my classes, but after a couple of tests and assignments, they quickly clued in how smart they actually were. Then of course there were the Asians in the classes. The ones who could regurgitate the info, but could not put the info into practice. Then I had the one student who started off really really well.

This one student at the start of the semester did really really well. Received 100% on many assignments and tests and high 90's on most the other projects. Parent teacher interviews can around and no surprise the parents did not make an appointment, they didn't need to. He was an intelligent, thought provoking, young man who had the opportunity if he continued on this path to gain many scholarships to pay for his college.

After the first report card came out, he was sitting at 95%; the top mark in the class. He was proud of the mark as he should have been. After that, his mark started to slide. Literary the day after report cards came out he received a zero on the test. When I handed back the paper I commented "What happened"? His response "never studied". I thought it was a strange answer as even a kindergarten kid could have scored more than a zero on that test.

One the next couple of assignments, sure enough the same thing happened. The assignments were poorly finished, answers incomplete, or not even handed in. Tests were poorly written and I noticed a huge change in attitude.

Gone was the friendly young man. The student who could be relied on to give his input into an idea or about a concept was now very caviller in his remarks. He was rude in class to not only his friends and classmates, but to me as well.

I was inputting the marks into the computer a month after 1st reports went out and I decided that after seeing his overall grade slip to a 65%, I needed to talk to him alone. When the final bell of the day rang, I asked him to stay behind to talk to me. When I showed him his current grade he just shirked it off.

This bothered me so much that the next day at lunch in the staff room I brought up his name and a couple of colleagues told me there history with him.

He starts off really great, slacks off then after talking to the parents he end up with a decent mark. It was then that I needed to talk to his parents.

I sent an email home to his parents explaining the situation and asked for help from them to see if he could turn his grades around before the end of the semester.

I received an email back from mom and she confirmed that this was a pattern that developed back in his sophomore year. She went on to say how her husband and her would punish their son by eliminating his phone, computer, and had escalated to the car last semester. However, the threats were beginning to fail and the son would somehow convince them to give him back the privileges he lost.

She asked me to keep in touch with his progress and in turn, they would come up with another threat to get him to improve his grades.

So after a week of catching him skip class, hand in someone else's work and receiving a 13% on a unit test, I again made contact with his parents. I explained the weeks progress or lack thereof and ended off with a reminder that college and scholarship applications were coming due quickly.

The mom replied fairly quick and asked to see me. After a couple of back and forth emails trying to arrange a time when I could meet with both her and her husband, a 6:00 time slot was found.

When the meeting came around, both parents arrived and it was evident that the mom was in charge of the kids education. The only real time the dad intervened into the conversation was to say things like "well can anything be done" or "there must be something that can be done". I never once had any inkling or devious thought when he said this and it did not look like the mom did either.

We came up with a plan, said our goodbyes and decided that the son was in charge of his own destiny.

After another poor week of school, with another email home showing the lack of progress, the parents asked to see me again. We again arranged schedules and this time the meeting had a whole different tone.

At the appointed time, mom knocked on the my classroom door, came in and closed the door behind her. When I asked her where her husband was, she told me that something came up at his work and that he was unable to join us.

The meeting started like the last one, going over the lack of work from her son over the week. She was sitting down across my desk from myself and I asked her if she wanted to see some of her sons work. I turned my monitor around so she could see, but then I couldn't see his work and explain it to mom at the same time.

I invited her to sit beside me. As she moved her chair to my side of the desk she positioned it close to my chair. Being a very conscientious teacher and aware of my surroundings and behaviour of students so as to not get into trouble, I was a little unnerved at how close she sat to me. As I showed the work from the week, my spicy sense was tingling.

She moved even more close to me, I could feel her breast on my side as she moved to see the monitor better. As we were talking, she mentioned how important it was to get her sons grade back to the high 90's. That way he could enter into a great college and get the all important scholarship to help pay for school.

Then she touched my leg and got real quiet. I could barely hear her as she repeated what her husband said about "that there must be something that could be done". I removed her hand and told her that we all had decided that her son was in charge of his own destiny. She was most embarrassed and excused herself from the room to use the restroom.

I showed her where the washroom was and I noticed how deserted the school was. The night custodian was no where to be seen and no students were hanging out by their lockers, but for 6:30 at night, I'd thought that there would be students in the library or computer lab.

I went back to my room to grab my stuff and head for home and as I was locking up, the mom appeared again. She had forgotten her jacket. When I went back to get it, she came inside and closed my door. She again told me how important her sons grade was and there must be something that could be done as she sat in my chair in a most provocative way.

I explained to her that her behaviour was inappropriate and that it was completely illegal for me to do what she was suggesting.

As she pleaded with me to give her son a better mark she asked me to sit on my desk as she gave me one last proposal. Being a very happily married man I hesitated, but the blood went to my cock and so I sat down. She rolled my chair in front of me and positioned herself so my legs were inside of her spread legs.

Both her hands went to each of my thighs and started caressing them. I was torn, here was this mom offering me sex if I would make sure her son got a good grade, but I was happily married and if anyone would open my classroom door I could be fired. However, as like many men, my cock did control my brain sometimes and this time was one of those times.

Her hands went to my crotch and she found my member quickly swelling to its maximum length. She undid my belt, unzipped my zipper and as much as I told her we cannot do this, I could be fired, and I didn't want to cheat on my wife, her head leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Boy was she good. She was able to bob, lick, and show my cock how good a grade she wanted her son to have.

I had put my hands on my desk, but as her head was going up and down on my shaft I grabbed her head to guide her to go faster. My hips were bucking to try to fuck her mouth harder and faster. I finally grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off of my cock. I was not going to waste my load in her mouth.

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. I grabbed her shirt and lifted it off. Her breasts were quite large and the bra helped accent them. I spun her around and had her lean over my desk. There was this mom positioned in front of me, offering her body to me in exchange for a good grade for her son. I was going to take advantage of it.

Did my brain tell me to stop, yes, but my cock said FUCK HER.

I lifted up her skirt and the mom had no panties on. I lined up and impaled myself in her. I'd like to say that she told me I was too big for her, but I'd only be stroking my ego. Her pussy accepted my cock and it felt good. I stuffed myself in all the way until my balls touched her ass. When I was all the way in, I backed out until all that was left was the head of my hard wet cock.

We fucked like this slowly over the next 2-3 minutes. We would get into a good pace rhythm and when I thought I would cum, I stopped. She seemed to be enjoying herself, but in all honesty, call me a dick, but she wasn't there for her.

I wanted her asshole, so I asked her if I could. She just looked behind at me and asked if her son would get a better grade. This time my brain spoke before my cock and said "no". She just laughed and told me that she'd rather not as it had been a while and if I didn't mind, to please just fuck her pussy.

I figured I could have pushed myself into her ass, but I respected her answer and kept sawing in and out of her moist pussy.

The feeling was getting to be too much and I could feel the moment coming. I gripped her butt cheeks, increased my pace and let forth a torrent of cum inside of her. I was spent and leaned my head down on Herat back. My cock still as deep as it would go in her pussy. She could feel myself softening, asked me to get up, and proceeded to wipe up the cum seeping out of her with some paper towels I had on my desk. She put her top back on and straightened out her dress.

I just sat in my chair, my pants around my ankles, my soften slimy cock hanging there in full display. She grabbed her coat and the rest if her stuff and stuck out her hand as if to shake mine. All she said was that she was happy that "there was something that could have been done".

The end.