Parental Control Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you little slut, you're gonna get it. I'm going to pound on your hot cunt until I fill it up with my cream." I made her wrap her long legs around me and she commenced to pull me into herself.

"Oh, yes," she wailed, "Come in me; fill me up, fuck me!"

"Make me do it, you filthy whore!" I stopped moving.

"Yes, Yes!" she screamed. She began to pull me into her harder and harder with her legs gripped around my hips. I began to move again helping her to piston my hard prick into her hot pussy. It did not take long for a reaction. Susie liked this game so much.

"UNGHHHH!" she grunted. "Unhhgghh... unnngggghhhh... UNGHH!" Her body was dripping in sweat as I pounded her further, giving her a secondary orgasm.

I felt a little hand slip between my legs and capture my balls. Soon they were being fondled; they were forced to release their contents. Jets of my semen squirted into Susan, gushing deep into her, filling her pussy, flowing into her womb, and satiating her deep need.

After that, we all almost flew apart as if propelled by opposite electrical charges. We lay exhausted, stretched across the expansive bed, a hand touching here, a foot touching there.

"That was so great," Susie finally whispered.

"Yes, it was wonderful," Tracie gasped.

I felt satisfied. I had done my duty. I could rest, relax, even sleep, for I would need my energy again before dawn, the dawn of my first full day in my aunt's house. I had not been here even a day yet.

12