Parental Controls

Story Info
Sometimes even the smartest girls can be too clever by half.
6.2k words
4.32
44k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,709 Followers

This is a relatively, short, dark story. Advance warning: no intercourse occurs. I think incest/taboo is definitely the right category, but it's more about manipulation than full on family sex. Let me know what you think in the comments, and with your votes. Thanks.

All characters are 18 or over.

*

Erika took a deep breath. She was going to do this.

She walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. She knew he was there. His car was parked in front and besides, it was Tuesday night. He was always there Tuesday nights.

He opened the door and looked at her, surprised.

"Erika -- hi. You know she's got gym practice tonight, right?"

"Yes, of course. Actually -- it was you I wanted to speak to."

"Me?"

"Yes. Can I come in?"

"Er... yes, sure. I guess so."

He opened the door wider to allow her in. When the door was closed behind them, she turned to face him. Now that she was standing there, looking into his eyes, she wasn't so sure, but... what the hell, right? Another deep breath.

"I want to make a deal," she said.

"A deal?" He looked puzzled.

"Yes. An arrangement."

"What... kind of arrangement?"

"I used your computer at the weekend, Mr G. My laptop had run out of charge, and Lisa said it was fine for me to use yours. She knew the password."

"She... knows my password?"

He looks worried now, she thought. That gave her confidence.

"Yes. She has for a while. So... I used your computer. I was just going to print some stuff out, you know?"

He didn't say anything, just looked at her.

"I'm really... nosy, Mr G."

He nodded slowly.

"You hid it pretty well, but computers these days... they want you to be able to find things. Maybe you should have used a USB stick or something. It would have been better."

"I see," he said. "So, this deal you're offering... is that as my IT consultant?"

"Well, actually," she said. "That kind of comes into it. Shall we sit down?"

He hesitated, then turned and walked into their living room. She followed him. He pointed to the sofa and she sat. He settled into an arm chair opposite her, rather wearily she thought.

"Your internet connection," she said. "It's unmetered, and nothing's blocked, right? You can download whatever you want and as much as you want."

"That's right."

"That's... not as common as you might think. You see, at home, everything's blocked. Parental controls, the whole thing. I mean, I can watch Netflix no problem, but it's a shared account. They can see what I've been watching. And on my phone -- Dad pays for it, family account, waaay too easy for him to snoop. Can't use that."

"So, you... like the fact we don't have any of those controls?"

"I really do," she said. "You have no idea how frustrating it can be."

"Well... you're an enterprising girl. I'm surprised you haven't found a way around it."

"Ah... well now I have." She smiled at him. "That's why I'm here."

"You want to use our internet connection to download... things you can't at home?"

"That's right."

"What sort of things?"

She smiled sweetly.

"Just like you, Mr G. I want to download porn. Lots of porn."

He looked startled. "Really? Porn? Shouldn't you just be going out... and maybe having sex yourself rather than watching other people having it?"

"Sometimes, maybe. But I like porn. I like it a lot."

"Right," he said. "So... when do you plan on downloading all this porn using our connection?"

"Every Tuesday night."

"Every Tuesday?" He looked startled. "You mean... every week you're just going to come over and... surf for porn?"

"That was my plan, yes. Lisa's got practice. Your wife always works late. My parents don't know anything about Lisa's schedule so they'll be fine with me coming here. Six until nine, every Tuesday. What do you say, Mr G?"

"I say no, of course," he said. "I can't possibly allow that. You know I can't."

She sighed. "Let's talk about your collection, shall we?"

"No. Let's not. I think you should go. This is... quite outrageous, what you're trying to pull."

He stood up. She stayed where she was, eying him coolly.

"Does Lisa know you want to fuck her?"

He swayed as if he'd been hit. "What? No! I don't!"

"You have an awful lot of daddy-daughter movies."

"That's just... it's make-believe!"

"Sure," she said. "I understand that. But Lisa's not as... experienced as I am. I don't think she'd understand. I think she'd be heartbroken."

"You're not going to tell her," he said, through gritted teeth. "You're just not going to."

"I'm not," she said. "As long as I'm here Tuesdays, six to nine. Do we have a deal?"

For a minute she thought he was going to rush over and hit her and the adrenaline flooded through her. She saw him clenching and unclenching his fists. Then, slowly, the fight went out of him.

"Fine," he said flatly. "Fine."

"That's great! Thanks Mr G. That's really kind of you. Do you think... would you mind if I used your study when I come over? It's really comfortable, with the sofa and everything. And very private. You don't mind if I use it, do you? Just for those three hours? I'm sure you've got lots of jobs you could be doing."

"Yes," he said. "By all means. As you say... I have a lot of other things I should be doing."

"Great," she said. "Thanks so much. I'll just go and set up in there now, if that's OK."

"What... you're going to start tonight? This minute?"

"No time like the present, they say, right? And I'm sure you've got some of those jobs just ready for you to start on them."

He looked at her. "I always thought you were quite nice and sweet, underneath all that bravado. I was wrong, wasn't I?"

"Oh no. I am nice. And sweet. Really I am. I just... like to get what I need. I'll see you later, Mr G. I'll let myself out if you're not around."

**

That first session in his study was everything she hoped it would be.

Their connection was fast. And, to her delight, she found she could connect her laptop easily to the big screen on his wall. Up until now, porn had been something she'd usually had to peer at on her tiny phone screen. It had been fun and arousing, but frustratingly hard to make out some of the more nuanced details. But on a 50-inch-high definition plasma TV... it was just sensational. She could imagine it was her mouth going around that glistening cock. Her tongue licking at that shaven pussy. Her face that the come was running down.

In terms of content, she didn't get too adventurous that night. She liked the scenes where moms walked in on their daughters having sex with their boyfriends, and being disappointed with their lack of technique. Of course, they always called them "stepmoms" and "stepdaughters", but Erika knew that was crap. Nobody watching those scenes really believed that.

She thought about her mum walking in on her with a boy. "Oh Erika, you really must keep your room tidy. And... honestly, do they teach girls nothing these days? You must tickle and play with his balls if you want to get him off. Here... let me show you. But I've only got a minute. I must pick up your brother from soccer."

Yes, she liked those scenes a lot.

She made herself come four times in those three hours. She could, she thought, have come even more, but she enjoyed holding back. Taking herself close, then slowing down again. Knowing that when she did finally give herself release, it would be even better.

There was no sign of Mr G when she let herself out, just after nine.

**

The following Tuesday she let herself in. He was sitting in his study, working on something that looked tedious and work related. She looked at him expectantly.

"Right," he said. "I'll... get out of your way, shall I?"

"If you wouldn't mind, Mr G. I bet your wife's going to be amazed at all those jobs around the house that are finally going to get done, huh?"

"I suppose she will, yes."

"All thanks to me!"

"That's right, Erika. We're... very grateful." His tone was bitter.

"Oh, don't be like that. It's only a few hours, once a week. God, I've been looking forward to this ALL day. Sitting in English class, the professor droning on about Hamlet and his lack of decisiveness... I just wanted to say -- pull your finger out! If you want something, go get it!

"I suppose so," he said. "Though I'm not sure it would be much of a play if he did that. It would certainly be a lot shorter."

"Yeah, no kidding. That thing is looong. Anyway... time's a wasting!"

She watched as he got up and started to leave the room. She liked the feeling of being in control. She liked it very much.

"Maybe see you later... in fact, you know what -- I'd love maybe a glass of milk and a cookie in about an hour?"

"A glass of... You've got to be kidding, Erika!"

"Oh, come on! One little glass of milk and an itty-bitty cookie. Let's say... seven thirty. Don't be late!"

With that she shut the door on him. She giggled to herself. That had been very cheeky of her, but it was fun.

What to watch tonight? So much porn, so little time.

He was punctual. At seven thirty exactly there was a knock on the door.

"It's open," she called a little breathlessly. She'd been watching a scene where a dad and son had teamed up on the dad's new girlfriend. It had been hot and dirty but she'd found herself wishing it had gone even further. She was too obliging. If they'd had to force her, at least to start with... now, that would have been extra hot.

She'd taken her panties off but was still wearing her skirt. She pulled it down as he came into the room, in no particular hurry but seeing no reason why she should give him a free show. She licked her fingers suggestively as he put the tray down on the table.

"You're so sweet, Mr G."

He looked at the screen. She'd paused the film just as both men were coming over the girl's face.

"You like that one?"

"Yeah... it was pretty awesome. You've seen it?"

"Yes. I've seen it. But... there are better ones."

And with that he went out, shutting the door behind him.

Yeah, right. Nice try. Pretending like he was the one who knew more than her. Pretty pathetic.

Still, when she went back to the sofa after drinking her milk it wasn't quite as satisfying. She browsed through some sites, looking for something new that would be even dirtier. She hadn't come yet and she was starting to get a little frantic. Eventually she found a really good family scene, all four family members getting into it, yet somehow all of them stepfathers and stepmothers and stepsiblings. Come on, she thought irritably. How is that even possible? Just say who you really are and start fucking each other.

Eventually she came, and of course it was good. Damn good. But as she cycled home she had a nagging feeling of discontent.

**

"Me again! Tuesday is just my favourite day! What about you?"

He regarded her frostily. "You'll be wanting a drink and a snack at seven thirty, I suppose?"

"Yeah... but let's make it a beer this time, shall we? My daddy lets me sip his sometimes, and I'm starting to like the taste of it."

He raised an eyebrow. "Beer?"

"You thinking giving me a beer is really going to get you into trouble with my folks? Compared to letting me into your study to get myself off with high definition porn?"

"I guess not," he said.

"Damn right."

"Beer it is then." He turned to go.

"Tell you what... make it seven this time. Not seven thirty."

At seven he knocked and came in, holding a plate of cookies and a bottle of beer. She had her fingers in her pussy but she was so caught up in the scene she didn't want to stop.

"Put them on the table... fuck, this is so fucking hot... you seen this one?"

"Yes. It's a good one."

"No fucking shit. You ever stroked yourself off to this one?"

"Oh yes," he said quietly. "Several times."

"Yeah, I bet you did. She looks really hot, doesn't she?"

"Yes... yes she does."

"And fuck... she's loving that cock!"

"I'll leave you to it."

"Wait a minute... I kind of like having... oh fuck yeah... fuck I'm going to..."

And to her immense surprise her orgasm suddenly broke and overwhelmed her. She'd just planned to tease him, lying in front of him playing with herself, but actually... it was kind of sexy having him there. So fucking completely in her power.

"Fuck, that was good," she breathed. "Jesus. I think that was one of my best ever." She closed her eyes for a few moments as her breathing turned to normal.

When she opened them he was standing in front of her, patiently holding out the bottle for her to take. His eyes wandered down to her groin where her fingers seemed to have a life of their own, still gently teasing and playing with her labia and clit.

She took the hand away reluctantly and used it to take the bottle from him, making sure to rub her fingers against his.

"Thanks," she said. "You can go now. Once you're outside you can sniff your fingers to see what my pussy smells like. You know you will."

Yes, she liked the way he reddened and looked down at that. She liked the way he seemed to shuffle out awkwardly. He was hard, she could sense that. Hard because of her.

There was no feeling of discontent when she cycled home that night.

**

For her fourth visit she decided it was time to mix things up a little bit more.

"You got many of your jobs to do tonight, Mr G?"

"A few, yes. I... save them up for Tuesday nights. I thought I'd mow the lawn, now that the days are a little longer."

"Yeah. Well, I'm afraid I have other plans for you."

"Do you, Erika?" He sighed. "Am I cooking you a four-course dinner? Perhaps a bottle of wine? Or would you like me to... crawl around on the floor and kiss your feet?"

"Oh, don't be like that. We've been friends for such a long time, haven't we? I mean, how long have I known Lisa now? Six years? I'm practically one of the family, right?"

He looked at her, seeming very tired. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just... sit with me. In the study."

"You want me... in there? With you?"

"Uh-uh. I've realised I... kind of like having somebody there."

"So... you want me to... watch the movies with you?"

"No!" she said sharply. "I don't want you watching the movies. I want you watching me."

She made him bring his desk chair over to just beside the big screen, facing back towards to where she lay on the sofa.

She was pleased to see there was a new release in one of her favourite series. A sort of female sex counsellor went to visit different families and helped them to resolve lots of deep resentments and issues and jealousies by, well, fucking each other senseless. And towards the end she'd have to join in, of course.

Previously when watching the films she would skip forward, bypassing most of the rather tedious build up and getting straight into the action. But tonight, with him sitting passively opposite her, she rather enjoyed the growing sense of anticipation.

"Who do you think is going to fuck who first?"

"Well... based on the dialog, I would say... the younger sister and her brother."

"Yeah, I think you're right. They're both really cute. She's got really nice, small firm tits, it looks like. Can't wait until she gets them out. Shame you can't see, but... at least you'll get to see a bit of my teen pussy, right?"

She smiled at him and flicked her skirt up. "Pretty little panties, huh?"

"Very nice," he said, a little thickly.

"I think Lisa has the same ones."

"Does she? I... wouldn't know."

"You don't look through her things when she's not there? Sniff her little panties when they're in the laundry basket?"

"No," he said. "I know you don't believe me, but I don't need to do that."

"Yeah, I almost believe you... almost. Anyway, shall I slip them off now? They're starting to kiss, and she's sliding her hand down towards his trousers. I'd better... get myself ready."

With an easy, practised movement, she slid her panties down to her ankles and plucked them off. She looked at them thoughtfully for a second, then suddenly threw them at him. They hit him in the face and fell onto his lap.

"You can keep those," she said. "A little souvenir."

He picked them up and stared at them. Then he brought them up to his face.

"Yeah," she said. "That's right. Sniff them. Smell me. You wishing they were Lisa's?"

"No... I'm not."

"Yeah. Like hell you're not. Anyway, no talking now. Just watch me."

It was good having him there. She spread her legs wide, feeling herself get wetter and more slippery. She'd shaved herself just the day before, in anticipation of this, and she was silky smooth. Her fingers skated deliciously over her pussy, probing and teasing. She felt his eyes glued to her.

On screen, the mother had just returned home and was surveying the scene in mock horror. The counsellor was explaining it was nothing to worry about, and stroking her and then giving her a reassuring hug. The siblings, briefly horrified at the interruption, now resumed their energetic fucking. The mother sat on the sofa and looked at her children fucking each other with increasing absorption while the counsellor started playing with her breasts.

Opposite her, Mr G shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Getting hard over there?"

He didn't answer.

"God, I'm so wet tonight. I'm not sure I've ever been this wet. I bet you are hard. I bet you're wishing you could just come over and fuck me, aren't you?"

Still no answer. This was annoying. Just his eyes, watchful.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! Tell me -- are you hard?"

"Yes," he said. "I'm hard. Is that what you want to know?"

"Mmhmm. Hard because of me, right?"

"Yes. Hard because of you."

"Tell me what you'd like to do to me."

He looked at her intently. Perhaps the slightest glimmer of hope in his eyes. She was going to enjoy extinguishing that.

"Come on! Tell me!"

"I'd like to lick your little cunt," he said. "I'd like to put my tongue in your pussy and bury my face in you and feel you coming on my face."

"Mmm, yeah! And to think you used to help me with my science homework. And then what would you do?"

On screen, the mother's top was off now, and the counsellor was sucking on one of her breasts. The siblings had changed position, into doggy style, and the girl was having another orgasm. Her third, Erika thought, though it was easy to lose track.

"I'd like to fuck you. I'd like to slip my cock into that evil little whore cunt of yours and fuck you until you scream."

"Show me who's boss, eh? Remind me whose house this really is? Make me your bitch?"

"That's right... Fuck you and make you my bitch." His breathing was ragged now.

"And where would you come? In my little snatch? Want to knock up this little piece of bad pussy?"

"I'd come on your face," he said. "Cover your face with my come. So I can see what you look like covered in it."

"That gets you off, huh? Seeing girls covered in come? Bad girls like me?"

She was close now. She should have done this before. Having him there, hard but powerless, being able to talk dirty to her on demand... this was so much better than those tedious, badly spelt encounters in chat rooms.

"I think I'm going to come... you want to see me come?"

"Yes. Come for me, Erika. Rub that little pussy and pretend they're my fingers. Pretend my cock is in your mouth. Choking you with come."

She came then, a huge intense wave that crashed down on her, almost making her scream with its depth and power.

"Oh fuck.... Oh holy fuck... Jesus fucking Christ... "

For about a minute she could barely move. Her fingers were glued to her pussy still, but the slightest movement of them set off another wave that was too much for her heightened sensitivity. His eyes were locked on her crotch.

"Oh... Mr G... you are good at that dirty talk! Who knew? You say things like that when you're fucking your wife?"

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,709 Followers
12