Parental Guidance Suggested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked at the cover of the catalog the girl had handed her. Fashion Foundations for the Fuller-Figured Teen. She set the catalog on the arm of the chair, stealing a glance at the good-looking boy in front of the store. There was no doubt. He was looking right at her. Right at those J-cup tits. Julie realized a lick of the lips or a wink would be wasted, as the young man was clearly focused on an area away from her face. So she reached around with the hand that wasn't paging through the book and gave a nipple a subtle little tweak, savoring the combination of arousal and power over the young man watching with rapt attention that she was feeling....

She nearly laughed out loud when she thought she heard the young man moan.

Quickly she turned a page, noticing through the corner of her eye that the young man was walking right toward her.

"Hello," he said. "My name is Wally."

Julie didn't look up. She looked right over, since this young man had placed his crotch at her eye level. It bulged and pulsed.

"Hi, Wally." She giggled and blushed.

"I came over to talk to you because I have never seen tits like yours in my life."

Julie looked up at the young man's face. "Not likely to! They're mine." She playfully shimmied her shoulders, setting those funbags gliding over her thighs and jiggling like mad. Julie looked down to watch the action and then over to see Wally's bulge bulging even more.

"Uhhhh ... can we go somewhere?" he said, shyly.

Julie looked lovingly into his eyes. "I thought you'd never ask. My name is Julie. Wally? Let's not go too far! After all, we both want to see and feel the parts of each other that are big and bulging."

"Fuckin' A right!" called Wally, extending his hand to help her to her feet. He gasped at her weight. Julie's waist and hips were obviously slim, so all that weight had to be in those remarkable boobs.

She stood in such a way that the tips of her tits dragged sensuously up his legs and teased his package. Wally almost came right then and there. He marveled at her sexiness ... and realized that because of the prodigious size of her bosom, she couldn't possibly have stood up any other way.

Julie came up to his chin, which meant that those heavy breasts were weaving back and forth on his stomach as they stood. His stomach and part of his crotch. Julie dropped the catalog without looking at it.

She gazed into Wally's eyes. "I need this now," she whispered, punctuating the last word of the sentence with a forceful grab. "Let's go to the mall rest room."

Wally couldn't speak. All he could manage was a dumb nod. They dashed from the store, arm in arm, with Julie pushing her tit around his arm so forcefully that its springy softness nearly hid it from view.

The salesgirl emerged from the changing room, hastily buttoning up her blouse and straightening her "Mandy" name tag. "Well! Has the young lady found something she likes...?" She looked down at the discarded catalog. The salesgirl picked up the catalog and saw the departing figures of Julie and Wally.

"I guess she has," she said mournfully. "Shit! They both looked yummy," Mandy mumbled.

"Mandy!" Lorraine shouted from the changing room. "Come look at how this one looks! Oooh, get a load of those nipples!"

Mandy took in a breath. "Coming, baby!"

----------------

Chad relaxed on a vinyl couch, partially hidden in a kind of conversation pit in the mall, in view of the bra shop. He watched with interest the interaction between his son and the startlingly huge-breasted teenager. He grinned broadly, both with pride at his son's directness, and with horniness at the idea of getting his hands on a pair that size. My God! Those tits looked at least as big as his late wife's. And the nipples stood out and reached through the thin fabric like two long beckoning fingers. Chad liked to think they were beckoning him...!

"Hey, handsome," said a female voice. "Haven't we met somewhere before?"

Chad jumped to his feet, hoping he hadn't been caught subconsciously fingering his crotch as he watched the young girl shake and bounce.

"Uh ... hello!" he said, sweating profusely. He looked at the stranger and smiled. She had tousled long blonde hair and full red lips. She teased him by letting her tongue dance around her tongue and teeth as she looked him over. Chad worked his eyes down her lush, curvy body. His breath became short. Her ass was wide and curvy, her waist flared inward, and her upper body was dominated by two great big heaving breasts. Chad involuntarily licked his lips.

The woman giggled. "I've just had a pretty girl working them over. And you know what? I'd like to have a man do the same thing. Touch them and taste them, big guy," she whispered. She stepped closer so that the two of them were hidden from view by a structural pillar.

"Jesus H Christ," said Chad. "You can really tell I like 'em?"

"Every woman who has these," said the woman, lifting her big behemoths in both hands, "knows how to tell the men who like 'em. We can tell women who like 'em, too," she said insinuatingly. "And you are definitely a man who likes 'em!"

"Goddamn right I like 'em," said Chad, now subconsciously fingering his crotch. "Those are gorgeously ... fuckingly ... suckingly big."

The woman took one step which placed the hard nubbly nipples of her big breasts on Chad's lower chest and upper stomach. "I'm Lorraine," she cooed.

"Lorraine, Lorraine...." said Chad, running both hands along the undersides of her breasts. "Lorraine! Not Lorraine, Lorraine, pullin' a train?"

Lorraine started moving her torso to and fro to tease Chad with the exciting friction. "I've pulled a few in my time," she said.

"Umm — like at that party in high school? At Ron Gagliano's house?" said Chad, his eyes following the back and forth motion of Lorraine's bosom.

"Yeah!" said Lorraine, surprised. "Were you there?"

"I was ... fourth in line," said Chad. "My name's Chad."

"I think I may remember you, baby," said Lorraine, silently moving his hands from the undersides of her breasts to her hardening nipples. "You didn't want my mouth or my cunt. You just wanted these, didn't you?"

Chad sighed. "Yessssss," he hissed. "You do remember."

Lorraine grinned inwardly. She didn't have to. That statement applied to at least eighty percent of the guys she'd ever done. "Yeah," she whispered. "Wanna go somewhere and do it again?"

"Uh-huh," said Chad. Slowly, he pulled one of his hands away from her bust. He slowly, gently, and even playfully gave her left boob a little slap.

"Mmm!" said Lorraine.

Chad pulled back the other hand and gave Lorraine's right tit a slap, too.

"Fuck," said Lorraine. "That's just what my late husband used to do!"

"Yeah?" said Chad, winding up for another.

"Uh-huh," said Lorraine, gasping. "He said it meant 'Get ready to have those big fuckers fucked, baby'!"

"Well, that's what I want it to mean, Big Tits Lorraine," said Chad. "Fucking fuck! They're bigger than in high school, aren't they?"

"Of course," giggled Lorraine. "Aren't you bigger, Chad?" she asked, grabbing his cock to check.

"Where did you want to go?" asked Chad, slapping again.

"Can't wait for a motel," gasped Lorraine. "Let's find someplace here in the mall!"

"Yeah!" said Chad, slapping both of them at once.

"Oooh!" squealed Lorraine. "Let's hurry!"

--------------------

Julie cracked open the door of the ladies' room. "Nobody in here, Wally," she whispered. "C'mon in!"

Wally looked nervously about. No one would see him. He chased Julie as she scampered through the restroom into a stall.

"Lock the door behind you," she purred. She sat with her shapely legs astride the toilet, rubbing and stroking her massive tits.

"Lucky you picked the handicapped stall," said Wally with a smile. "It's the only one with room for those things!" He started stroking his cock through his bulging jeans.

"And check out the support handles," she giggled. "I can hold on to 'em as I go up and down on your cock!"

"Julie, I wanna fuck you, like you said," said Wally, getting on his knees. The sight of her boobs looming over his made him sweat. "But I have never had the privilege of fucking a pair of tits. Any tits. I would soooo love to try it for the first time with a pair the size of yours!"

Julie smiled. She was proud of her monsters and the power they had over men. She rubbed and fingered her nipples even more vigorously. "Okay, you can fuck 'em," she agreed. "But after you fuck me! You got more than one load in you, don't you, Wally?"

"Julie, honey, right now I feel like I've been savin' it up since puberty!" said Wally, now lying down on the bathroom floor and shucking his jeans over his underwear-clad cock.

"Oooh! I better take my pants off, too," said Julie. She stood up, but seemed reluctant to take her hands off her mammoth goodies. "Wally, honey, open the snap and take off my pants, will you?"

"Ahhhh!" sighed Wally as his hard, rubbery dick hit the open air. "Okay. Geez, Jules, you smell horny!"

Julie smiled. "I always do," she said. "Hurry, please. My nipples are going to burst through this shirt."

"I know," panted Wally. "Can I take these jeans off over your heels?"

"Yes!"

"And how about your shirt? Will it go past those nipples?"

"Just do it, for god's sake!" said Julie, almost in a fever. "I'll do myself until you're ready," she said, digging into her genitals with one hand while the other kept an iron grip on a still shirt-clad nipple.

Wally forcibly pulled down her pants and had her step out of them. She had on high heels and a shirt--and the shirt just barely.

"Get ready," said Wally. "You might have to take your hands off your tits and cunt for a second."

In one motion, he pulled her shirt over her head. Naturally, it caught on her boobs, but they bounced heavily down as Wally threw the shirt in a pile in the corner of the stall. He held her by her tits and lowered her body back onto the toilet seat. This put his long cock in her face. Julie smiled.

"I know it's aching to go into my mouth or between my big tits," she said, looking up at Wally. "But you gotta stick it in my cunt first! You sit and I'll put myself onto it, okay?"

Julie could have suggested he suck his own cock at this point and Wally would have done it. This mammoth breasted blonde teen had him hot and bothered beyond reason.

"Okay, Jules," said Wally, and Julie jumped up, bouncing her monsters on his dick. He took in a breath, but managed not to come. "I'll sit and you sit on it!"

"Here I go," said Julie. "Oh! Let me face you, so you can slobber all over my boobs as I ride your cock! Oh, shit, Wally, I'm getting wet."

"I can feel it," said the boy contentedly. "God, it's greased up and ready for me. Here we go! Pretend it's a pogo stick."

"Mmmm, yeah," said Julie. "And I'll go up and down, up and down...."

Wally loved the way Julie tits batted his face and her nipples dragged and poked him as she rode his cock. "Try and catch 'em in your mouth!" she teased. Wally did. When he caught one, he clamped his mouth around it hard.

"Oh, God," said Julie. "Yeah. Do that."

Wally sucked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" cried Julie, giving a little yelp on every bounce. Wally grabbed those broad hips and bounced the big-boobed harlot harder.

"Goddamit, I'm gonna come," said Wally with a mixture of ecstasy and frustration at his quick climax.

"That's OK, sweetie, I know you'll get hard again right away," panted Jules. "Here, though. You wanted to fuck my big tits, didn't you?" Julie pulled her cunt off his member with an audible pop. She kneeled before him, holding her tits apart. "Let me trap that boy!" Julie clamped his hardness between her huge soft titties. She started moving them up and down, massaging that tube to a delicious and messy finish.

"Oh, shit!" cried Julie, smiling and laughing at Wally's geyser. A big glob of semen struck her eyelash. "Mmm!" Another decorated the side of her nose and her cheek. "Ooooooh," purred Julie as the rest poured all over her glorious globes.

"Oh, fuck," sighed Wally. "Goddamn, that felt good. I never even saw such huge breasts before, much less fucked 'em."

Julie grinned. "Only a few boys have," she lied. "Well, except for the quarterback and the center that I did on the team bus last week."

Wally's eyes widened. "Both at the same time?"

Julie smiled to herself. There had been more than the two players, but she edited her experience with the offensive line so that Wally wouldn't feel too inadequate. "Oh, yeah, one between my tits and one jacking into my hair," she said as she scooped up the scum on two fingers and drank it down. "The quarterback said he wanted to fuck my tits because he liked being in control! I don't think he knew that I was in control that way. I could make him come when I wanted by tit-pressure!"

"Goddamn," said Wally, breathing heavily. "You like more than one like that?"

"Oh, sure!" gushed Julie. "I just love group activity!"

Wally thought about that. His limp prick started to stiffen already as he pictured two big dicks hosing Julie down. He immediately thought of what his father said about big tits on a girl Wally's age. He knew his father would love to rub the head of his cock all over Julie's right boob.

Wally would do the left one. After all, he saw her first!

"Oooh!" squealed Jules. "You're already ready to go again, aren'tcha? Can I taste that?"

Wally smiled. Without a word, he reached for the back of the blonde teen's head and pulled her onto his erection.

"Mmmph!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Julie," said Wally. "And when I'm ready to cum, give those boobs a bath again, wouldja?"

---------------

"In the ladies' room? Are you sure?" asked Chad.

"Oh, yeah," assured Lorraine. "I've done it in there hundreds of times. In the men's room, they might call security. Women will leave us alone."

"Wow," said Chad. "Didn't think I'd be trying something new at my age...."

"Stop that 'at my age' stuff!" teased Lorraine, already pulling off her shirt as they entered the restroom. "I'm your age, and I still have something to offer, don't I?" she said, coyly turning from side to side to show off her prestigious boobs.

"Damn right," grunted Chad. "Offer 'em over here!" he barked.

"No, baby," chided Lorraine. "Let's go in one of the stalls."

"Okay!" said Chad, following those thumb-like nipples that seemed to be wagging accusingly at him!

"Lock the door behind you," said Lorraine, wasting no time at all as she pulled her thin T-shirt over her big boobs and her head. All three items were approximately the same size.

"Oh, fuck," said Chad. "Jesus, Lorraine, they're bigger than in high school!"

"Toldja," said Lorraine, childishly and playfully. She reached for Chad's hands and clamped them on, making sure they could grasp both nipples and a generous amount of boobflesh. Chad's mouth watered.

Lorraine moved his hands around, since he seemed to be too thunderstruck to do it himself.

"Oh, Chad, if you think these are big, you should see my little daughter Julie!" teased Lorraine.

"Yeah, I know," said Chad, picturing the enormous breasted teen that his son had picked up, as he wallowed in Lorraine's soft pliant tit-meat. He knew that pneumatic youngster had to be Lorraine's daughter.

"Much bigger than me," said Lorraine, toying with his cock through his chinos. "J cups!"

"Yeah, they look like it," muttered Chad, remembering the young girl his son set his eye on.

"What do you mean, 'they look like it'?" demanded Lorraine, still working his cock through his pants.

"I mean ... J cups?" he said. "Really?" He crouched to get one of Lorraine's hardening nipples into his mouth like a cigar.

"Oooh, yeah, Chad," said Lorraine. "Chew 'em like bubble gum!" She giggled. Fooling with a man who got hard over her back in high school made her hot...and made her act like a schoolgirl again. Like a schoolgirl who likes big dicks and tempting men with her boobies.

Then again, she always felt like that!

"You sucked me, let me suck you," said Lorraine.

Chad smiled. "You gonna suck my tits?"

"No, silly," said Lorraine. "I want this other thing that's getting hard!" She suddenly pulled Chad's pants to his knees, and did the same to her own.

"Careful, Lorraine," said Chad, joking with her. "Ron didn't tell his parents we were having a party in the basement. Don't make too much noise, or they'll hear us!" He chuckled as the big-breasted woman slurped him down like a milkshake.

"Ohhhhhhh," sighed Chad. He hoped he wouldn't come too soon. Maybe it was just as well that Lorraine hadn't yet taken off her shirt. Seeing those big tits naked would surely send him over the edge. Now he had to try and concentrate on something besides the curvy and gorgeous woman sucking his cock so he could hold out a little bit — but not concentrate on something else so much that he got soft!

He found what worked best was thinking about that young girl he saw his son Wally picking up — who just had to be Lorraine's daughter. Chad just knew it. After all, there couldn't be two eighteen-year-old girls with J-cup tits at the mall in the same day! He closed his eyes and imagined that huge-breasted vixen untucking her T-shirt from the waistband of her tight jeans... and lifting it over her head....

"Did you hear something?" said Lorraine suddenly. Chad opened his eyes the moment he felt that her mouth was no longer surrounding his dick.

"No," he said.

"I could have sworn I did," said Lorraine, thoughtfully massaging his cock gently to keep it hard. "And what about that smell?"

"What smell?" Chad wanted to know. He wanted action, not talk.

"I smell male ejaculate," said Lorraine, standing up and letting Chad's cock drop. "You don't usually smell that in the ladies' room. I think ... there's someone else in here."

"Or someone else has just been in here," offered Chad. "And fucked right in this stall...!"

Lorraine smiled. "Could be!"

Chad lifted his own member and began tossing it up and down. He was pleased to see it was still hard.

"Lorraine...." he teased.

Lorraine took a step closer, again mashing her big breasts against Chad.

Suddenly she felt Chad give her right boob another slap!

"Oooh!" she squealed. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

Chad grinned from ear to ear as he slapped each of her big boobs in turn.

"Mmmmmmmmm," purred Lorraine as she shimmied down to a kneeling position. When she was kneeling, Chad grasped his hard cock and kept slapping her tits ... this time with his dick!

"Okay, okay," laughed Lorraine. "He wants them to come out and play, doesn't he?" she cooed to his cock.

"Fuck yes," growled Chad.

"Okay, here they come!" giggled Lorraine. "Ready or not! Stand back!"

Chad stood where he was, still fingering his cock.

"I mean it, baby, take a step back," said Lorraine, looking up into his eyes. "They'll knock you over!"

Chad stepped back, jerking his cock and licking his lips. "Is that why they call 'em 'knockers'?" he joked.

Lorraine struggled to get her tight T-shirt over her big boobs — especially over her hard nipples. When she did, she gave Chad a warm smile and a sexy shimmy. Chad struggled to keep his stroking slow and even so that he wouldn't come too soon.

"Now," purred Lorraine, settling her tits on Chad's chest and feeling his hardness probe her still panty-clad crotch. "What were you trying to tell me?"

Chad smiled and once again resumed slapping each of her boobs in turn. "Time to fuck those fuckers!" he growled, and Lorraine growled right back. She got to her knees as Chad braced himself on the stall door. In a moment, her F-cuppers were clamped around his hard upturned cock. "You just relax," she cooed as she gripped her mammaries firmly and started a quick up-and-down motion on Chad's stalk.