Parent's Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff looked up and saw Vicki smiling at him and he asked, "How was that?"

He then stood up before she could answer and he turned to face her husband Bill and put both of his hands on his shoulders and gently pushed down. With out resistance Bill went to his knees. Jeff reached down and held on to Bill's chin opening his mouth while he put his cock in to Bill's mouth. When Jeff had all of his cock in Bill's mouth he held on to his head like he had done to him and began to thrust his cock in and out of his mouth.

Then he asked Vicki, "What's it feel like to be married to a cock sucker?" He then tensed up and groaned he thrust his cock one final time deeper into Bill's mouth shooting his come down Bill's throat holding his nose against his pubic bone till he was done coming. When Bill was done swallowing his come he with drew his cock out of Bill's mouth and looked at his watch and said, "I have to get up early tomorrow I better get going. This was a lot of fun I hope we can do it again some time."

Vicki then replied, "I hope you can come over soon and give me another show with my husband I know I enjoyed tonight as much as he did."

The four men then got dressed and left Vicki and Bill's home and walked to their prospective homes. Joe and lived in the same direction as Jeff so they walked together. While they were walking towards Jeff's house Jeff asked Joe, "I had no idea you were into that how long have you been doing this with Steve and Bill?"

"Pretty much since we moved in to the neighborhood." Joe replied.

"Wow really? Whom did you start with?" Jeff asked.

"I think it was with Janet and Bob then Bill and Vicki shortly afterward." Joe replied.

"God, you mean Bob does this two? I never would have guessed." Jeff said.

"I know it really surprised me when Steve brought you over to Bill's house. None of us would have guessed you would have been open to this. You seemed to really enjoy sucking us. I guess appearances can be deceiving. How long have you been doing it and how did you get started?" Joe asked.

"I just started a couple of days ago when I went over to help Steve clean his garage out. We started to talk about what Kathy and I saw our kids doing the night before and one thing led to another. Do you know any one else who likes to do this? Jeff asked.

Joe thought for a minute then he said, "Lets see there is Steve, Bill, Bob, Rick, and now you."

"Dam that is almost everyone in the neighborhood, how would I approach Bob and Rick about this?" Jeff asked.

"I could probably set something up later this week if you're open to it," Joe said.

"That would be great get back to me on the date and time," Jeff said.

They turned down the sidewalk to Jeff's front door Jeff asked Joe, " Would you like to come in side and talk a little more and have a another beer before you go home?"

"Sure I would love to," Joe replied.

Jeff opened the front door and they entered his house they saw their prospective wives sitting closely together on the couch. They both looked like they had been startled when the two men entered the room.

Joe looked at Jeff and then at his wife and Kathy. He got a mischievous smile on his face and said, "Anything going one we should know about or anything we would like to know about."

Mary looked at her husband and frowned then she said, "Wouldn't you like to know and I might tell you when we get home. Beside you had your fun tonight why can't we women have ours?"

"Who said we had any fun? All we did is watch a football game between to east coast team's" Joe said to his wife.

"Who are you trying to fool here? I know you don't watch football when you go over to Bill's house," Mary said.

"Just what do you think we did over at Bill's house then?" Joe said.

"Don't play coy and innocent with me I know when you go over to Bill's house with Steve you guys end up sucking each other off all night long," Mary shot back at her husband.

Both Jeff and Joe raised there eye brows with that last remark then Joe said, in a joking matter, "See what I have to put up with, she is like this all the time, never as sweet as your Kathy."

"I don't know about that, Kathy was a natural red head when she was younger." Jeff said.

"Hey, you only get what you deserve and you know that." Kathy said to Jeff.

Joe and Jeff looked at each other then Joe said, "I don't know you think we might of come home to early, maybe we should have stayed to let them finish what ever it was they were doing."

"Maybe, but from their attitude I would like to know what it was they were doing in order to be so pissed that we interrupted them," Jeff said.

"Who said you we were doing anything? You two just have a dirty mind and think every one is as big a pervert as you are." Kathy said, "Besides if your nice to me after Joe and Mary go home and tell me about everything that happened at Bill's house I just might tell you what we did tonight."

"Just what do you think we did at Bill's house?" Jeff said.

"I don't know but from what I have found out lately I think anything is possible." Kathy said.

"What did you do tonight while we were over at Bill's?" Jeff asked Kathy.

"After you went over to Steve's house I freshened up a little then I went over to talk with Debbie. When I arrived Mary was there and we sat and talked for a bit. Then Billy came down and whispered something to Debbie. Shortly after that She said we should go up and look at some improvements that Steve had done to their bedroom. As we were walking to their bedroom we past Billy's room and the door was open. He and John were both naked and our son Sam was on his knees sucking Billy's cock. Mary and I were both surprised to see this. Debbie discreetly told us both to be quiet while we watched Sam suck Billy off. When he was done he then sucked off John. What is strange thinking back on it I think all three boys knew we were watching, because they weren't startled when they found out we were there."

"What did you three say to each other about their activity," Joe asked Kathy.

"We just agreed it was so erotic to watch them even though it was only our Sam doing the sucking. I know Billy likes to suck but do you know if John has ever done that?" Kathy asked Joe and Mary.

Joe and Mary looked at each other then Mary said, "We have known about John's activities with his friends for some time. Although he started to be sexually active before we would have liked him to be. It really didn't surprise us when we found out. We just talked to him about how to be responsible and the health and emotional risk of being sexually active at such a young age. We were concerned at one point in that he seemed to ignore girls and he might turn out to be gay. To our surprise, even though he was young he seemed to know how to find his own way and started to date girls when he was ready. We also tried to teach him this was something he should not try to hide from us, we told him if this was something he wanted to do he should not be ashamed of it."

"How did you two find out about Sam?" Joe asked.

"He thought we would be gone a lot longer than we were a couple of days ago, and he was entertaining Billy up in his room. The little shit forgot to close his door and we just saw what they were doing as we walked by. You can't imagine the surprise it gave us. We had no idea he would even consider such a thing. Luckily he didn't know we were watching which gave us a little bit of time to come to terms with it. Talking with Steve and Kathy helped a little bit but we are not sure we want to follow their example. On how they handle their son's activities. I can't but help think they are a little too far around the bend with this subject." Kathy said.

"What do you mean," Joe said.

"Before we go in to that maybe you could tell Jeff and I how you and Mary handle John's activities with his friends and if he knows about your activities?" Kathy asked.

"It was rough at first, there were some things he hated about our rules but we stood firm on them and didn't give in," Joe said.

"What rules didn't he like? Why didn't he like them?" Kathy asked.

"Actually only one he really hated was our open door policy. It took him along time to realize that rule didn't have anything to do with sex. It dealt with the use of alcohol and drugs," Joe said.

"How did you convince him of that?" Steve asked.

"We had several long talks with him. It was hard in that we were honest with him and that our concern about drugs and alcohol was out of love for him. My worst nightmare from the day he was born is that we would lose him to drugs," Steve said.

"I know what you mean that has been a large concern of Kathy and I, but we never thought Sam would be interested in same sex activity that was a real shock for us. Does John know you like to suck to?" Jeff asked.

Joe turned red and looked at Mary then he said, "Yeah he knows He found out shortly after we discovered his activities. Mary and I talked to him just to find out where his interest lies. He was real defensive at first. Even tried to deny it. Once he found out we weren't mad we were able to talk to him and he started to ask us questions. About what Mary and I like to do then he asked me if I have ever sucked a friend. I really didn't see any reason to lie to him so I told him the truth."

Kathy smiled then said jokingly, "He ever asks for any advice on how to do it."

Joe and Mary looked at each other then Mary said, "When Joe admitted to him he had done it he started to ask more questions like did he like it, did he like to have guys come in his mouth and did he swallow. Then he started to ask stuff like how do you keep your jaws from hurting. Joe and I just told him what we do in those situations."

Jeff smiling asked, "Did he ask for a demonstration."

There was a long pause Joe and Mary looked at each other then Joe asked, "Has Sam asked for a demonstration? What would you say if he did?"

"Well he hasn't exactly asked for a demonstration but we do know what Debbie and Steve do with John. We also gather that they started at a young age with their kids we just don't think it was the right thing to do. You hear about al these people that get messed up with drugs and crime and then you hear most of them were molested as kids. You have to think there is a link somewhere. Jeff and I think it is best to let your kids find their own way. Before anything like that could happen," Kathy said.

"Sam is eighteen now what if he asked for a demonstration," Mary said. Kathy thought for a second then she said, "I don't think I would do it with our son as for Jeff I guess it would be ok," then she smiled and said, "but only if I get to watch." Then she asked Joe and Mary, "You ever do anything with John."

Joe and Mary looked at each other then Mary said, "A month ago John had a problem he came to us for. It seemed he was getting some strange vibe from his girl friend's dad. He tried to talk to his girl friend about it but that seemed to leave him more confused."

"What was the problem?" Kathy asked.

"He was always staring at John and hitting on him in a not too subtle way. When he talked to his girl friend she told him her dad was interested in him and that her mom really got off watching him with other guys she then asked if John might be interested." Mary explained.

"What did you say to him John," Jeff asked.

"We just sat and talked, I asked him how he felt about his girl friend and if she knew about his activities with his friends. He said he really liked her and that no, she did not know. He said until now that subject never came up and that all they did together was some heave petting and he was just waiting for the right moment to go all the way with her. I then asked him what he thought about her revelation about her dad and he said he never gave it a thought although being around him did make him feel a little creepy. I asked him why he felt that way. He just said there was something about him he didn't like. I then explained to him that every one has a right to say no and if he persists tell me before it goes any further. Then I asked him was it because of the age difference he said no then he told me what Billy and his dad do together and that he didn't see anything wrong with what they do. When he said that I looked over at Joe and he was turning red I then pressed the matter a little further and asked our son if he would like to play with his father a little and he said yes. "Oh my god what did you do then?" Kathy asked, "I mean you didn't do it with him right then and there did you?"

"No we didn't, later that night Joe and I talked about it and we decided that since he was eighteen if he really wanted to he would have to make the first move. Couple of days later and he approached Joe and they fooled around although it was only Joe doing the sucking this time I was a little disappointed in that I didn't get to watch. I guess John doesn't know how much I like to watch yet," Mary said.

"Maybe we should just plan a couples night for the four of us some time?" Kathy asked.

"We will get back to you on this in a day or say." Joe said then he looked at his watch and realized it was past one in the morning and he said, "We both have to get up and go to work tomorrow can we come over tomorrow night and talk about this some more?"

"Sure," Jeff said he then opened the front door of his home and let their friends leave. He then turned to Kathy and said, "they're right it is getting too late we can talk about this some more tomorrow night." Jeff and Kathy then went up stairs to their bedroom to grab a few hours of sleep before they had to get up in the morning.

Continued…

12